Ari Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
karan9876
karan9876
20 Followers

"Are you kidding me? You thought it's better to hide from me that my wife is a whore to save me some pain rather than opening my eyes on a deceit of this magnitude??? That's unbelievable. Now I know why the old adage goes with friends like you, who needs enemies? Anyway you are here for a reason today. I want you to know if you're Ok with it. As much as you have hurt me, I am still asking you if you are Ok with this as I did consider you a friend once upon a time and won't force you to do something you are not comfortable with."

"I am Ok with it Bobby. You once again proved what a fine gentleman you are. You ask me for my preference despite me not being totally honest with you in the past. Why are you like this Bobby? Why are you so nice? I understand your reasoning behind doing what you are doing and I am sorry for the part I have played in this deceit. I am angry at Ari for deceiving you this way so I told her she would have to sleep with my clients for me to sleep with you. But I have realized my own betrayal to you in this messed up situation and I won't make her sleep with my clients. Bobby, if fucking me makes you get even with Ari or makes you forgive me for the part I played in this I will happily submit myself to you. You deserve much more but all I can offer you is my body. I have an open marriage as Richard and I are swingers. Thus, my lifestyle does not hurt him. You on the other hand don't have that kind of a marriage and thus what Ari did to you makes it all the more worse. All I can say is that I shall regret this to my dying day and that losing your friendship and trust has been one of the biggest mistakes of my life because it's not every day that one meets honest people who can be trusted blindly."

"Ok, Jennifer I changed my mind. I guess you're right. I am tired of being the nice guy. So fuck the talk come over and suck my dick and show me your magnificent boobs. I can't wait to suck your nipples baby."

She came forward unzipped my trousers and started giving me a heavenly blow job. I guess her experience at sucking dick was very obvious. I was getting impatient as I started stripping her of her clothes and started sucking at her magnificent globes. I was not even trying to compete in skills and impress her with mine as her experience in bed was far greater than mine for obvious reasons. Therefore I decided to let her take over and enjoy her talents.

We tried all the possible positions, including anal which has always being my favorite. Damn that was a wrong move! Moment I entered her from behind I remembered Ari, how much did I really love that woman? Even when I am in bed with Jennifer who was a very good looking woman herself I was thinking of my wife.

"That felt great. Jennifer." I told her as I stood and got dressed. "Yet, I must confess I was thinking of Ari and was not completely into it. I guess a part of me will never forget her. My marriage vows mean a lot to me and this is not making me comfortable. So let's end this for the night."

"I understand Bobby. As I have said, I am there for you if you ever need me in any way. And I mean anyway. Do let me know. You're a good man. I am truly sorry." Saying this, she gently kissed my cheek and got dressed and left.

After she had left, I saw Ari having a glass of water in the kitchen. "Well, how does it feel to see me fuck another woman Ari?" I asked her in a harsh tone.

"Oh Bobby, I am so sorry. You have to forgive me. Seeing you inside with Jennifer killed me totally. I now understand what you must have gone through when you saw me with Charlie, This pain is too unbearable. For me it's something I deserve so I can't complain but for you to go through this for no fault of yours is way too fucked up and just not acceptable. Can you ever forgive me?"

"One hour with one woman and you are so broken Ari, Imagine how I felt when I discovered I was cuckolded for seven fucking years. Seven years Ari. They say the number seven is lucky for some people. Well, it turned out to be highly unlucky for me. Your seven year marriage itch began in the first seven minutes of our marriage for all I know. Were you faithful to me on our marriage day? Can you even imagine the kind of questions that come in my mind? The hurt, the pain of betrayal from the one I loved the most. Why did you do this to me Ari?"

I guess it was time to let it all out now that we were having this talk. "Even when I was with Jennifer today, I could not go through it wholeheartedly. It took me less than an hour with another woman to realize this was wrong. How come you dint feel so when you were fucking all those men for money? Marriage vows were converted into a joke. Forsaking all others lost all meaning in your eyes so easily Ari. Why? A part of me wants to kill you. But that's not worth it as I don't want to spend the rest of my life in Jail. Ari understand one thing, you have made me doubt my ability as a lover, my value as a husband and my self-respect as a human being."

"I just don't know what to say Bobby. I wish I was dead is all I can think of now. Remember one thing Bobby; no matter what none of this was ever your fault so please don't have any doubts. You were a good husband and a good man; please don't ever doubt it because of me."

After she left that night I tried to sleep but that was not happening. With so many questions in my head and mixed emotions in my heart my body although tired was not read to rest.

I called up Gloria the next morning and informed her that I would not be coming to office. I needed to go find a lawyer and proceed with the next and perhaps the final step.

I wanted a lawyer who was not known to Ari so thought of hiring someone new. I called up William and asked for his cousin Sally who represented him in his divorce. He gave me her phone number and promised me to fix a meeting for me with her. After half an hour he called up saying that Sally would see me at three that afternoon.

I reached ten minutes before three and was asked to wait by her secretary. After ten minutes she said "Miss Andrews will see you now, kindly go in". I thanked her and entered her office.

"Hi, you must be Bobby" said a very attractive brunette as she stretched her hand. "I am Sally Andrews, you can call me Sally."

"Hi Sally, I am Bobby" I said as I stretched my hand.

"Bobby, I have heard a lot about you from William and he has given me all the details as to why you're here. What I would like to find out is what exactly do you want? I presume you're here for a divorce and divorces can be handled in different ways depending on what you want."

"I am glad William has updated you on my situation Sally; it would save me the energy from repeating it again. Frankly even speaking about it hurts me and embarrasses me. You know Sally; I have thought a lot about this and have realized that reconciliation is not possible. I also accept the fact that I shall be unhappy without Ari and moving on may take a long time. But I feel it's the right decision from a long term point of view. Trust in any relationship is the most important factor along with love and respect for each other. Here all three are challenged. She not only broke my trust but made me doubt her love and respect for me by doing what she did. I am not questioning her lifestyle as that was her decision but what hurts is that she never bothered informing me of the same."

I was choking up as I said all this as it was getting hard to digest what my wife had done. "Before we got married she could have told me as to what her real job profile was. I love her so much that I would have come out with a solution at that time. I could have made her realize and convince her to leave that life as we dint need the money and I was not comfortable with sharing her with another man no matter what the reason was. Had she even told me all this at that time it would have been different but to find out in such a cruel way i.e. accidentally when I came home early was not acceptable. The deceit was a big insult to the love that I had provided her with during our time together."

"Hmm, I understand what you are saying Bobby, what Ari did was a very cruel thing to do and it certainly questions all the issues you have raised regarding love, trust and respect. Finding your spouse cheating is always a shock for people and more so when you find out that she is a whore and has cheated on you with many people." Sally replied. "When William had caught Lisa cheating it was a very difficult period for him and I know the efforts I had to put in to cheer my favorite cousin and help him move on. Life can really be cruel at times but Bobby, one has to move on and that is simply the way it has to be. Look at the bright side in this, you'll don't have any children. Had there been children involved it would have complicated things in a big way."

What she was saying made a lot of sense. I nodded at her as if to indicate I understand what she is saying. She continued, "Normally when a couple divorce, the issues involve children and their custody and visitation rights create the biggest problem for an attorney as both the parties fight it out for their share. Furthermore, the impact it has on the child cannot be measured and can be devastating at times. Usually reconciliation is looked as an option by many couples because the pain of divorce is simply too much too handle. However in your case I am not sure counseling or any such thing would help because this is not a one off affair that Ari had. Here the level of deception is too huge and I suspect it may take a long time before you fully heal from this. My advice to you would be to move on and take it day by day and see how it goes. So tell me Bobby, how may I assist you and why were you keen on meeting me?"

"Sally, I have heard great things about you from William so I thought you would be the right person to approach for my divorce. I want to know my options."

"We live in a no fault state Bobby, so your options are limited. A 50-50 split is what you can best expect. Since there are no children so the question of child support won't arise. Both of you are earning well and if we look at Ari's assets including the bonds she has then she certainly has more money than you do. Thus, you don't need to pay her anything. Who owns the house?

"I do" I replied. "But she can have it. I don't want to sleep there anymore. Not in the house where she has fucked Charlie and god knows how many other men. Plus, it has many good memories and if I live there I would constantly break down and moving on would be more difficult."

"Ok so we can give her the house, but would you like her to buy your share or how do we go about it?"

" She can keep it for free. If we sell it and she pays me my share or even if she buys it out from me it will take time. I am in a hurry out here. The divorce has to be a surprise and I need to move out immediately after she is served. Timing is crucial out here. She is an intelligent woman and I don't know how she will react after she finds out what I have done. Plus, I don't need the money and will have her $ 5 million with me in my new bank account in any case."

"That was a very clever move; however I am surprised she has agreed to give you $ 5 million so easily" Said a visibly impressed Sally.

"Well, that's because she thinks we are going to be together and this is just a way of my testing her whether the money is more important or me. That's why I need to hurry up fast. As an extra resort, I shall open a new bank account and transfer all the money into it, there will be no trail left as to where it went and thus at a later stage Ari won't be able to trace me or the money. Needless to say, William and your help will be required in all this and I am counting on the both of you."

"This is a most unusual case Bobby, and I must admit I am impressed at the way you have handled it. Most men would have been crying and not been able to think straight. You however thought about it, planned it well and realized that you need to use her weapons against her. She played with your trust. You are playing with hers. Very clever indeed! Bit of coldhearted for the cuckolds out there but then you never were one, you always were a real man or so you have proved now. You don't hurt her physically that's not manly at all. You just get back to her and give her, her own medicine."

"Thanks Sally, it has not been easy at all. So by when can the papers be ready?"

"Preparing the papers won't take time. Give me two days to make sure everything is in order. In the meanwhile let's get working on your new bank accounts and identities if required once you leave. I shall keep the papers ready and shall inform you once they are done. You can let me know when to serve."

"I shall do that Sally, Let the money be transferred in my account first. Let me clear my office work and everything out here. Once I am done, I shall let you know." I shook her hand warmly and said Goodbye and left the office.

The next week flew by quickly. I had given in my resignation at the office; My Boss Karan was more like a friend and less like a boss as I had helped him settle when he joined our company four years ago. He was not willing to accept my resignation at first and demanded to know why I was quitting when I had a great future out here. I told him everything and asked him to keep it a secret.

"Bobby", He said in a sad tone, "it's no secret that of all the people who report to me you're my favorite. I have always considered you as an equal and never as a subordinate. I am shocked to hear all this and wish you all the best for your future."

"Thanks Karan, Your support has meant a lot to me and to be honest working under you has been a lot of fun and a great experience for me one which I shall cherish." I shook his hand warmly and asked him to keep my resignation a secret. Apart from him and Gloria no one should be aware of it as secrecy was important to me at this stage. He readily agreed.

Gloria came rushing in my Cabin and asked me, "What's this I hear Bobby, you have turned in your resignation this morning?"

"Hi Gloria, yes sadly it's true. I am here only for a couple of days to ensure that I complete all existing projects and leave. Please keep it a secret because it has to be a surprise for Ari."

"That's but obvious Bobby, I can understand. It's just that working here without you won't be the same and I shall miss you a lot. I wish things had turned out differently."

"I wish so too Gloria but life seldom goes as per plan and now I need to move on. Crying over Ari's betrayal won't help me do so. So, give me a smile and be cheerful for the next few days, not that you always aren't but this shall make me happy."

After Gloria left, I started transferring all my savings into my new bank account. After an hour or so Ari called up, "Hi Bobby, is this a good time to talk?" She asked.

"Sure Ari, tell me." I replied.

"Bobby, I have transferred $5 million in your account. The amount should reflect in some time. I hope you can forgive me one day and that we can move on with our lives because I look forward to make it up to you for the rest of my life."

"I look forward to the same Ari; it's good to see that you're going all out to make it up to me. I guess you really are sorry. I love you a lot and hope we can hopefully go past this nightmare one day. I have some work in office I shall speak to you later." With that I hung up the phone.

Although it all seemed like a cakewalk in convincing Ari to give me the money and allow me to fuck Jennifer it was anything but so. I was finding it harder by the minute to continue this drama as I was scared I might just cry and say the truth. Emotions are not easy to control and when you have been badly hurt you can never be sure how you will react. I was glad things were going to plan and that this farce was going to end soon.

As I reached home that night I was reflecting on my future and was thinking what I planned to do. The last few days had drained me emotionally and had exhausted me physically even though no real physical work was involved. I was feeling tired overall and was looking forward to rest and lead a new life ahead. Initially, I had thought I would donate the money to charity but $5 million is no small amount. I further had my own savings from my earnings over the years and now I was in a position where I was set for life financially.

I was having breakfast the next morning when Sally called up. "Hi Bobby, sorry for calling you so early in the morning but I thought I should start your day with some good news. Your papers will be ready by afternoon and I can serve them when you wish."

"Good Morning Sally," I cheerfully replied. "That's indeed great news. The money has been transferred in my new account and I have transferred my savings into it as well. My office work gets over in two days so by then we should be set. I shall keep you informed of the same. Ideally I would like you to serve the papers at home in the evening so I can straight away leave for the airport from there and start my new life. I need to give Ari my final goodbye speech before I leave. I guess it would be priceless to see her face when she realizes that she fucked around with the wrong man."

"That's right Bobby, I wish I could be there to see her face. You can fill me in on all the details later once you are settled in your new life. William has opened a new account for you and he would be providing its details to you in some time. You can transfer the money there for the time being and later we shall transfer it a few more times if required to ensure that it can't be trailed easily. The money will disappear faster than Ari can say Jack Robbins if she decides to go for the kill. I have a feeling that it won't be so bad. A woman who readily transfers $5 million to you cannot really care two hoots about the money. So let's wait and watch."

"Sally, She transferred because she thought it was a test let's see how she reacts when she realizes that she is duped". No matter how it goes I am sure it will be painful for her and that was the main objective of this whole exercise. To make her realize what deceit really feels like."

"Bobby, I shall speak to you later as I got to rush for work, don't want to be caught in traffic. You have a great day ahead. Keep me posted. Bye."

"Sure Sally thanks for being such a help. I really owe you. Will keep you posted. Bye."

By afternoon, I had transferred the money to my new account as William had provided me with the details that morning. Everything was going according to plan. I just wish my marriage had gone according to plan.

Two days later as expected my office work was completed. I was now ready for the final countdown.

I called up Sally and asked her to serve the papers at five that evening. I had a flight to catch at night to Spain. My vacation was about to begin. My tickets, accommodation and other details everything was planned and ready. My bags were packed as well. I dint have a lot of luggage as I had not taken a lot of stuff with me in my new house when I shifted there. I was Ok with leaving the rest of my stuff at my old house as they would only evoke memories. For a fresh start at a new life I needed to get rid of my old baggage and that included Ari.

I called up Ari on her phone hoping she would not be busy at office.

"Hi Bobby", she sounded cheerful as she answered the phone.

"Ari, I need to talk to you its urgent. Take the day off if you have too or leave office early, I want you to be home by three. I shall reach by five. Make sure my favorite mashed potatoes are ready by the time I reach as I will be hungry. Can you do that?" I asked.

"Sure Bobby, Is everything Ok? You sound stressed."

karan9876
karan9876
20 Followers