Ariadne's Wrath

Story Info
A Greek tale of incest and magic.
1.1k words
3.66
21.9k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***Note***

Asterion is a Minotaur, which is like a Centaur, but instead of his lower body being that of a horse, his lower body is instead that of a bull.

Prologue

During the late Bronze Age, well over a millennium before the birth of Christ, the Minoan king on Crete held the Athenian king to ransom. Every nine years the Athenian king sent as tribute seven male youths and a like number of female virgins, the cream of Athenian society, to Knossos on Crete. Once on Crete the Athenian youths were fed into the dark heart of the Labyrinth and left to wander to their doom. At the heart of the massive labyrinth lay the dreaded Minotaur Asterion, unnatural son of the Minoan king's wife and a bull.

One year the Athenian king sent his own son Theseus as part of the sacrifice. Theseus was determined to finally stop the slaughter, and to this end he was aided by Ariadne, daughter of the Minoan king, half sister to Asterion, and High Priestess of the Labyrinth. Theseus slew the Minotaur, and he and Ariadne become lovers. Soon, Theseus had seeded her womb and she bore a child to him. A few days before the child of their union had been born, Theseus departed for Athens, faltering in decision to leave Ariadne behind. And so, like the old saying goes, hell hath no fury like a woman scorned...

* * * * *

Ariadne washed herself carefully, wincing at the pain between her legs. She reached into the chest containing her clothes and drew forth a deep red flounced skit, which she bound tightly over her soft stomach. She stayed topless, so as to better entice Asterion and promote their union. She moaned as her hands moved to her nipples, rubbing circles around them until they had hardened. She pulled on them, twisting them, and finally slipped a hand under her short, transparent skirt. The color may have been deep, but the material was gauzy and transparent, and the skirt barely even fell to the top of her thighs, giving off a tantalizing view of her wet pussy lips. The skirt was slit down both sides, all the way, so it tied together at the top. She painted her lips red and then sat down on the soft bed to await his arrival. She didn't have to wait long.

Asterion arrived in a whirl, dazed and confused, but when he saw his younger sister of barely eighteen sitting on the bed, he felt his cock instantly grow hard. She wore a short, transparent skirt, which offered him a great view of her creamy thighs. She wore nothing on top, leaving her heavy breasts and hard nipples exposed to the air.

"How am I here?" he boomed.

"I called you," she said calmly from her seat on the bed.

"Come and sit down, we have a lot to catch up on..." she gestured invitingly to the soft bed, and not missing a beat, Asterion approached the bed. He sat down next to her and gazed openly at her full, rounded breasts. "Touch them," she whispered in a husky voice. In a daze, Asterion slowly extended his hands toward the creamy globes and moaned as he came in contact with them. He took her breasts in his hands and squeezed them. Then, taking her left nipple between his thumb and index finger of his left hand, he pinched and pulled on it while placing his mouth on her right nipple, being careful not to spear her with his horns.

Ariadne moaned in pleasure, then slowly leaned back until she was laying flat on her back. Asterion sensed her change of positions and realized that it was time to take things farther. Lifting his head from her breast, he looked down at her and then locked eyes with her. She glanced down and saw that his massive twenty-inch cock was rock hard. She whimpered a bit at the size of it, wondering how he would fit it all in. One glance at his eyes, blazing with rage and lust, gave her the answer.

Craving to see her completely naked, Asterion ripped off her top. Then he advanced on her skirt, the thin material tearing easily. He was glad to see that she was wearing no undergarments. He spread her legs as wide as they could go and gazed at her wet, swollen lips and enflamed clit. As he drew nearer to her pussy he breathed in her womanly scent, craving a taste of her. His rough tongue lapped at her lips, then her clit. Slipping down, he shoved his tongue up into her pussy, toying with her G-spot. When he had had enough of that he withdrew his tongue and bent down and kissed her roughly on her mouth. Then it was time to fuck.

He flipped her over onto her stomach and then drew her ass up to him so that she was on her hands and knees. Spreading her legs, he placed the head of his rock solid cock at her entrance. Giving a push, the head slipped in, followed by six inches. He gave another push, and another four inches slipped in. Two more inches. Twelve inches were now buried inside her extremely tight pussy with eight more inches to go. She was moaning like crazy and begged for more. He shoved all eight inches left in her and she cried out in both agony and pleasure. Enjoying the feeling of her tight little pussy he remained still for several moments, and then spread her ass cheeks.

Licking his rather large index finger, he pressed the tip of it on her puckered ass hole. Applying pressure, the tip slipped in, then he eased the rest of his finger in. He pumped his finger in and out of her ass for a bit before looking around for a thick round object. His gaze fell upon a rather thick candle, and he reached for it.

Removing his finger from her ass he inserted the candle in its place, which was by far thicker than his finger. With the candle in place and her ass being stretched he felt free to pump in and out of her pussy while she moaned beneath him. She felt so good. Their breathing became heavier until they were both sucking in breath and moaning like crazy.

He gave a grunt as he speeded up, thrusting in and out of her pussy like lightening. With a final grunt he spurted his seed deep inside her womb. A bluish glow illuminated the room, and he knew that he had done a horrible thing.