Arianne's First Step

Story Info
Chris undoes girlfriend's conservative side.
983 words
3.6
30.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tigress
Tigress
2 Followers

Arianne and Chris had been together for about six months. Everyone knew this match would last. As soon as Arianne and Chris met, they knew they would be together. Now, on their six-month anniversary, they lay together in bed contentedly.

Chris nuzzled in to Arianne's neck gently, inhaling her soft fragrance. He closed his eyes. Even without the vision of her, she was still as enticing as ever to him. He thought of her body. She was slightly shorter than average, around five foot three. Her body was slim and toned, with breasts that made any man ache. While her voluptuous body tempted men, her innocent looks belied her sexuality. Her eyes were a soft grey, warm and comforting. Her lips were sweet and a shell pink. Her all too naïve face was framed with gentle light brown curls. She was not an innocent, but she was conservative in bed. It was something Chris planned to change that night. It was part of his present to her.

He opened his eyes to see his love lying there with her eyes closed. He smiled slightly. It was almost an invitation. He rolled to the side and dropped his arm down, feeling around under the bed. His hands landed on a pair of soft leather handcuffs. With Arianne sleeping peacefully, he took one of her hands and put the cuff around it. She stirred slightly as he raised her hand to the bedpost. He put the links between the two cuffs around the middle bedpost, and took her other hand. By this time her lovely grey eyes were blinking awake. He took her other hand, gentle as always, and cuffed it as well. Arianne went to stretch out her body, only to find her arms slightly immobilized. "What… Chris?"

Chris ran a soft hand along the side of her face. "You are beautiful Arianne. I want to give you something special for our six-month anniversary. Something you'll never forget. And in return you'll give something to me."

Arianne's eyes were clouded with confusion. She pulled slightly on the cuffs, then yanked as her trepidation grew. "Chris! What's going on?"

Chris's eyes grew a bit sinister. He smacked Arianne's check lightly, and she gasped. He never used force with her. "You will refer to me as Master now. Is that understood? You are my slave, Arianne. My slave."

Arianne's eyes grew wide at first. She tilted her head a bit at Chris, then smiled. It was a joke, of course. Her sweet, loving Chris would never do something like this. She laughed lightly. "Oh yes, Master Chris. I understand." It was obvious by the sparkle in her eye and the teasing lilt in her voice she definitely did not understand. It was enough for Chris to take another step. He got up, and yanked the covers away from Arianne. She was already naked. She recoiled as her vulnerable body was exposed. He stared at her for a few minutes, enjoying her discomfort. She was far too modest for her body. Once again, she spoke. This time, however, her speech was serious and uncomfortable. "That's enough Chris. Undo these handcuffs now."

He simply shook his head. "Arianne.. you did not call me Master. You're to be punished now." He walked over to the dresser and turned his back to her. He was naked as well, but had no problems with that. He rifled through the dresser until he found his hidden stash. He withdrew the nipple clamps, and went back to the bed. With no compassion in his eyes, he began playing with Arianne's nipples, teasing them until they were erect at his command. He wasted no time snapping the clamps on at the same time, eliciting a cry of pain from Arianne. "Chris! Stop it! That hurts!" In response, he yanked on the nipple clamps and shook his head at her. Again he rose, going back over to his stash. He withdrew a riding crop and returned to the foot of the bed. He placed the crop down, and put his hands down on Arianne's ankles. With a swift, effortless motion he flipped her onto her stomach. She cried out in pain as more pressure was added to her aching nipples. "Chris, please!" She squirmed again. Chris grinned at the sight of her helpless. He picked up the riding crop, and brought it down square across her ass. "You know what I want to hear, slave." He waited a mere second, then brought it down again. The only response he got was a cry of pain. "Please, slave. This is hardly pain." The crop lashed against her exposed ass again. "Master!" The word escaped Arianne's lips, sweeter than anything to Chris's ears. "Yes slave?" Arianne lapsed into silence. She didn't know what to say, outside of 'Master.' "I am yours?"

Chris whipped down the crop against her flesh again. He was pleased with her, but wanted more. "You don't sound certain. And you did not call me master. Be silent while you receive your punishment. Do you understand?" Arianne bit her lower lip. She was torn. Part of her was intoxicated by this treatment, but she was also afraid. What if she disappointed Chris? "Yes.. Master. I did not mean to upset you. I do not know what to do…" Chris smiled and leaned forward, caressing her sore ass with his loving fingertips. "I know, love. Just listen to me. Do you submit yourself completely to me?"

"I do, Master."

Chris nodded. "Then after you have received you're punishment, we shall begin your training. With that, Chris released a flurry of lashes to Arianne's ass. She whimpered once or twice, which Chris caught and intended to punish her for. He tossed the riding crop aside, and turned her onto her back again.

"You were good, slave. But now is where the real fun begins…. Your training."

Tigress
Tigress
2 Followers