Ariel Feels Daring

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled, looked at him for a minute, thought “oh, what the fuck,” and slid the blindfold on. “That’s a good little slut,” he said. Then I felt his massive hands turn me over as he grabbed my wrists and clasped them together behind me, pulling me to my feet in front of the bed. He held my small wrists together with one hand and pushed me so I was standing in front of the bed with my head on the sheets. Then I heard a sound like something ripping and felt cloth around my wrists. “Just some velcro handcuffs to keep you honest,” he said. My mind reeled. My pussy flooded. I felt him fondle my clit, then felt him kneel behind me and start licking me: First my pussy, then my clit, then back to my pussy. Then – wait, what is he doing? He’s moving behind my pussy to my asshole! As he began licking my asshole, I again couldn’t help but moan. I was about to explode by the time I felt his cock against my wet pussy. He buried it in, and seemed to penetrate even deeper than before. I could never get used to the size of it – on each thrust I felt my pussy getting stretched – over and over again. With every penetration I felt my heels lift off the floor. I imagined what we looked like. Blindfolded, petite Asian girl, bent over a bed, wrists cuffed behind her back, assaulted from behind by a huge black stud with an equally huge cock. With that thought I felt myself cumming. This was a g-spot orgasm, different from the clitoral orgasms - deeper, harder, longer. “Oh God, Oh God, Oh God!” I wailed. “Don’t ever stop reaming my little cunt!”

“But that’s just what I’m going to do, you little whore,” he said. I was stunned – not at all what I expected. I felt him pull out with a little pop and heard him rustle in a drawer. My pussy felt enormously empty. I remained standing with my head resting on the bed, but my legs were so weak my thigh muscles were shaking. What is he up to? I wondered, again feeling nervous excitement. It was then that I felt the shock of something cold and wet against my anus. “What the fuck?!” I said.

“You want my big cock up your ass, I know secretly you do.”

“I’ve never done that,” I replied, now rapidly growing concerned. “I don’t think I can take it – please don’t.” I had never done this, nor had any of my girlfriends – hell, we had never really talked about it so I didn’t know what it was like. Certainly none of my Asian boyfriends had ever even tried.

“You were all into it when I was licking your asshole; I know you’re ready for it!” said Ty. At that moment, I felt the enormous lubed-up head of his cock against my asshole. I thought it would be impossible for him to fit it in.

I began to plead for mercy. “Ty, please don’t, it’s too big for me. I’ve never had anal sex.” He ignored my pleas and went for it, holding onto my wrists for leverage. After a few moments of his groaning, I felt the head pop into my ass. I thought I would faint, and I shrieked in pain. My legs collapsed, but he held me up by my stomach and wrists. “Tell me you love it in the ass!” Ty commanded. I could hardly stop moaning in pain to say anything. The blindfold had taken away my sight, so all me other senses were heightened. “Tell me!” he repeated.

“I-I love it in the ass,” I whispered, as he began to slide with small strokes. His strokes lengthened as he penetrated my rectum. My legs were now dangling beneath me, as he held my bent body upfor his pleasure. The initial wave of discomfort gave way to a mix of pain and pleasure, but I could not ignore how full I felt. My breath came in shallow gasps.

“I’m sorry, I don’t think I heard you,” Ty said.

“I love your cock in my ass.” I said, gasping, this time with more enthusiasm. “I love it when you fill me up with your big dark cock. I love being bent over and tied so you can work my little body.” This got his rhythm moving faster.

“You should see your little ass cheeks around my cock.” Ty said. “There’s nothing like the sight of little pale ass cheeks with a big dark cock between them! Ooh, it makes me want to come all over them!”

“That’s it baby, come for me.” I beckoned. “I want you to come for me; give me your come, Ty.”

He pulled out with a loud pop and I heard his groan grow into a full-throated cry of ecstasy, followed by the sensation of wet jets of come on my tied hands, my ass, and down the backs of my thighs. Rivulets of come slid down towards my shoes.

Ty slowly pushed me forward onto the bed and collapsed next to me. I quickly fell into a deep sleep. I awakened the next morning, feeling like a newly-deflowered virgin, which, in a sense, I was.

* * * * *

Please vote if you enjoyed this story. Feedback appreciated.

12