Arii's Travels Ch. 03

Story Info
Three down, two to go.
3k words
4.33
29.2k
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/01/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They went back in and once again Dair busied himself with something. She smelled slightly sour beer, with not much body to it, but it was a lot better than the acrid taste in her mouth and she swallowed a couple of mouthfuls gratefully. "Benji. Take her through."

Benji was the youngest of the five, but still muscly next to her. A hard outdoor life did that to humans. He almost blushed as he looked at her, but he struggled out of his clothes and braced himself gamely enough. He drew breath, and then let it out again with an air of exasperation.

"I was hoping you'd enjoy it when it was my turn," he said, "but I guess Ned's ruined any chance of that. What's going to upset you least?"

It was the politest prelude to a rape Arii had ever imagined, and almost made her laugh. "Can you just hold me for a bit before we do anything?" she pleaded. "I actually did enjoy it, a bit, with your big brothers. Seth, and..."

"Dair. Well, look, they've done it once or twice before, but I never have," said Benji. "I don't even really know where I'm meant to touch you."

She held onto him, grateful for even unschooled tenderness after Ned's callous use of her. "Here's a good place to start," she whispered. Her slim hand guided his rather thicker one to her nipples. "They like to be stroked, or pinched very gently. Don't pull."

Benji did as she said, looking in wonder as they hardened up again, and she gasped. "I ~am~ a slut, after all," Arii said. "You're making me forget about Ned already. Do you know what that does?"

"No."

"It's like there's a little string inside me, from there down to here," she said, patting her cunt, "inside. Like when you pull on a puppet string, and his legs kick – something kicks inside me."

Fascinated, he did it again. His mouth took over at her nipple, and his hand strayed down over her belly. Somehow or other, he knew not to hurry.

"Here," she said, when he hesitated. "There's a special place just here. I play with it sometimes. Do boys play with themselves?"

Benji giggled. "You better believe it. An awful lot, specially stuck out here with no girls around. Is that what I'm meant to do with you?"

"Ow!" Arii protested, twisting away from his probing fingers. "Sorry, Benji. Too rough. My little thing's not as big and tough as yours."

Grinning modestly, Benji guided her hand to his cock, which was rock-hard, and wrapped her fingers around it. "Here's what I do," he said, moving her hand up and down him in short, hard strokes.

"And here's what I do," she said, moving his finger round and round her clitoris, "and keep it nice and wet. See how wet I get?"

Benji saw. He furrowed his brow in concentration, working away at her clitoris and dipping his fingers into her wet folds with the air of a musician practising a tricky passage on the violin. But if he was inexperienced, he was gifted. Arii began to thrust up against his fingers, moaning and gasping. Her other hand caught him by the head, hugging him to her.

"Are you all right?" Benji asked, not interrupting himself. Arii gasped again.

"Yes. Getting excited. Oh, I'm going to... I'm going to...!"

His hot, hard cock in her hand felt exciting and heightened her own sense of pleasure as she felt her orgasm approaching again. It wasn't like the ones she'd got from being fucked by Dair and Seth. It wasn't like the brisk climaxes she gave herself sometimes, more for relief than enjoyment. It was intense, pure clitoral pleasure, but spun out just a little more because it was someone else's hand doing it. Frantically her own hand pumped at Benji, quite without any prompting from her mind.

"Oh shit... Wait, I want to... Oh, shit!" gasped Benji. A bolt of come shot out of his cock and all over her side and her belly, arcing up to her breasts, and that was all it took for her own orgasm to go off. "Fuck, fuck, I wanted to fuck you!"

They clung onto each other for several seconds, before Arii turned her face to Benji's. "You will, Benji, you will. I promise you will."

He had a sense of humour, at least. "Wouldn't you fucking know it, I've got a girl right where she's ~got~ to do what I want, and I fuck it up."

"Or not, as the case may be," said Arii. His smile tipped her off that he was nothing like Ned and he would take the joke. "But you did make me enjoy it, and that's what you hoped. Never done it before? You're a ~natural~, Benji."

"Thanks." His mouth met hers. There was a wistful expression on his face, as much as to say: ~sorry it had to be this way~.

"You'd better send your brother in; Len, wasn't it?"

"That's him."

Len was almost copper-haired, and it was natural colour too, as Arii saw when he stripped for action. He gave her a matter-of-fact look. "Well, thief, it hardly seems like it's been a punishment so far. Looks like you get your fun this way."

She shrugged. "Would it have been better if I'd hated it? Seth's as good as told me I've been lucky not to be beaten or hanged."

"There's that," Len said. "Be a shame to beat you or hang you, though. Okay, move over."

"What do you want me to do?"

Len lay back on the little bed, his cock jutting skywards like a unicorn's horn from out of his tangle of dark, reddish pubic hair. "I get to go last, but at least it means I haven't got four brothers banging on the door demanding their go. Now, I want you to suck me. But I'm going to let you be in control, and I want to finish off in your cunt, not your mouth. With me?"

"I'll try."

"You'll do it," said Len, but his tone was firm, not cruel. She knelt by the side of the bed and he half-turned towards her, guiding her hand to his cock and then resting his hand on her shoulder, not her head.

Arii fought the urge to gag again, but it made a world of difference being allowed to go at her own pace. Remembering what Ned had done, she slid the skin of his cock back and took a few seconds to take in the sight and scent of Len's glistening, purple head shining in the flickering candle-flame. It wasn't horrible. Slowly she parted her lips and licked them to moisten them, gradually closing in on Len's cock.

"Ahh..." he sighed, as she made contact. "And just a little firmer, thief. Lick. Here, give me your thumb."

His mouth closed around her thumb and she felt him suck gently, and the tip of his tongue circled around and around the tip of her thumb. "Understand?" he said as he released her.

"Mm," she said, mimicking what he had done. There was an animal smell to him, the coarseness of the human scent overlaid by the smell of arousal, but it wasn't horrid. Gradually she stepped up the rhythm, stroking him with her hand. Shallow penetration in her mouth didn't make her gag and it let her breathe through her nose – and, she realized with a flutter of astonishment, it was making her hot and wet in her cunt.

When Len caught her by the hair her heart gave a sharp thump, but he was only moving her away from his cock. "That's enough for now. Come up here."

He got her to straddle his chest, and then move further up until she was as good as sitting on his face, her cunt exposed to his lips and tongue. "Just hold yourself there. Move when you feel the need."

Arii cried out with pleasure as his tongue probed in between her labia, found her clitoris, teased at it, and then travelled down to her vagina. It felt unlike anything she had imagined as it poked at her entrance; softer than fingers, more dexterous than Dair's cock or Seth's, but penetrated only a frustratingly short distance. She ground herself down on it, then gasped as she was lifted off Len's face.

"All right. And now down you go, just there. That's it. You're going to ride me, just like a horse."

"But I'm the girl," Arii said, startled.

"No odds. You can fuck me, for all that," said Len, "and you're going to. Come on, take me inside you."

Once again, Arii revised her mental picture of what it meant to be raped. For she was being coerced, without a doubt. She was the prisoner of these five humans until she'd paid her dues, and if she didn't do what Len said then it was more than likely he'd punish her without a thought. But she was the one controlling what was going on, the active partner, in effect being made to rape herself on his hard cock. Dripping wet, Arii had no trouble sliding herself down onto him. She had no idea what she was meant to be doing, but it was easy to pick up as she went along. Len reached his hands up to her slim, bony hips and eased her backwards and forwards.

"Get the idea? You're pushing to and fro, not up and down," he said, "and you can wiggle from side to side. This ought to hit the spot for you – which is fine by me."

"It is doing," gasped Arii, with complete accuracy. She leaned forwards, finding the going easier that way, and it also made it easier for Len to reach up to her firm breasts and erect nipples. He stroked and caressed with confidence and a sure sense of touch, while Arii ground back and forth on his cock with increasing fervour. Her punishment had entailed her reaching three mind-blowing orgasms already, and there was a fourth on its way, no mistake.

"Oh, I love this!" she cried. "I love fucking! I love your cock. I'm going to... I don't know what the word is!"

" 'Come'," said Len. "Is that it?"

Arii could only scream in answer. She bore down on his cock as the spasms started in her vagina, shrieking in astonishment as she found a still more sensitive spot deep inside, and fucked him for all she was worth. She was youthful, fit and athletic and had stamina to burn, and the more she ground down on him the longer her orgasm went on and the more intense it became, until Len let out a roar of his own and began to pump a hot, sticky fountain far up in the depths of her belly.

"I don't know," Arii said eventually, "but it's a good word. It feels like... arriving somewhere. Oh, that was wonderful. I'm glad I stole your bread now. I was terrified of what you were going to do to me, but I'm not sorry now."

Len gave her a crooked smile. "Me neither, but let's see if you're still singing the same tune two days from now."

Len took the candle with him when he left, but there was enough moonlight filtering through the window-shutters for Arii to see by. Apart from the rough little bed there wasn't a great deal to see. There was a slight whiff of a pungent smell from under the bed, where she found a flat round pot with a single large handle – just as well, if she was going to be shut in here. The floor was rammed earth with a layer of dirty rushes strewn on it, but if she had been entertaining any thoughts of digging her way out before dawn, the low growl from outside made her think again. As to the shutters, they'd been designed with burglars in mind and they didn't even have hinges on them; they were nailed in place. Well, too bad.

She knocked on the door and immediately a voice that sounded like Ned's called out "Shut up, bitch!". But Dair said "Shut up yourself. What is it, elf?"

"May I have some water, please?"

There was a groan, and then the sound of the pump outside clanking, before she heard a bolt drawn back. "Don't get any clever ideas," said Dair, with the door open a fraction. "The outside door's bolted, we're all awake, and the dogs are loose. Here's your water."

"Thank you."

Dair shrugged. "I'd do as much for a donkey." Then he grinned, his teeth just visible in the gloom. "And what happened to 'Master'?"

"I'm sorry," said Arii. "I've had a trying couple of hours."

His grin broadened. "Go to sleep, then."

He shut the door and slid the bolt across, and Arii found her way back to the bed. Sitting on it, she picked up her discarded clothing and folded it. There was no point getting dressed for now, when she wasn't going anywhere, and besides, she would rather get thoroughly clean before she put her clothes on again. At the moment, she was just a little bit messy.

She lay back and examined herself where Dair, Seth and Len had left their mark inside her, and the stickiness on her skin that came from Benji. All in all it had been a surprising time. Sometimes she had imagined being caught by the cruel, brutish humans, although her fantasies had always been a little short on detail. They hadn't needed more. On the warm nights when she threw off her blanket and explored her body, pretending it was being exposed to the scrutiny of a rag-tag handful of lustful captors, she had never got much beyond imagining being caught and their crude explanations of what they were going to do to her. That plus a little attention from her fingers was all it usually took.

She had certainly never imagined that the first male to fuck her would have made her orgasm within minutes, that two more would repeat the experience in quick succession, or that a fourth who wasn't much more than a boy would masturbate her to another climax as though born to it. Only the horrible experience with Ned had been at all like her worst fears, the kind she had when she seriously thought about her frightening fantasy. Even then, when Ned had made her suck him, it wasn't so much the act itself as his cruel callousness that scared her and sickened her. Arii dipped a finger into the sticky juices slowly trickling out of her vagina and cautiously licked at a drop of it. No, it wasn't as revolting as all that, and if she hadn't been nearly gagging and terrified witless to begin with, she could probably have stood the taste of it.

She might have to again, if it came to that, Arii realized. There was the Baron's Birthday to come and it wouldn't surprise her in the least if Ned wanted her to suck him again. For that matter any of the others might. She could imagine Len getting her to do it until he came in her mouth, taking it gently and letting her control when and how it happened. And if Benji wanted it, she would happily do her best for him. As for the rest of them...

Five young human males, and all so different, Arii thought. Dair was a natural leader, dark, handsome in a rugged kind of a way, and she had found herself calling him Master without conscious thought. Of course he was just in the process of taking her virginity at the time and she had been half-mad with fear at the thought of what was going to happen to her. Still, of all five of them, she thought it was most fitting that Dair had been first. Seth, the deep one, the brains of the five even if he hid it under a bushel. He was misleading to look at and she'd mistaken him for a loutish oaf when he was nothing of the sort. Ned had a mean streak, the kind of petty meanness that would pull the wings off a fly just for the pleasure of watching it buzzing helplessly. Benji, boyish and sweet, asking her how she would like to be raped, if you please, and then ruefully crestfallen because he had ejaculated before even getting inside her; and finally Len, who was a knowing one for sure. He had to have had some training somewhere despite his youth.

She could have done worse, if she had to get caught like this. Only one of the five was likely to hurt her deliberately and at the very least Seth and Dair would keep Ned under control. Well, but if she tried hard to please Ned he probably wouldn't hurt her anyway. If that meant sucking him again...

She was a little surprised to find, as she touched her sticky cunt again, that her clitoris was responding slightly. Arii transferred her wet fingers to her mouth and began to touch herself with her other hand, imagining that she was being made to suck one of the youths. She carefully didn't concentrate on any one of them. A cock was a cock whoever it belonged to, and she would mind Ned less if she didn't think too hard about him. Her fingers sped up. Incredibly, she was aroused at the thought of what she might have to do and it wasn't going to take her long to orgasm, Arii realized. She ground her teeth together and masturbated harder, biting down on the moans that wanted to escape from her.

"Oh please," she whispered. "I want your cock in me."

Spoken at the right time, it might keep Ned from ejaculating in her mouth... but, Arii realized as she started to come, it was also true.

~What a slut I am~, Arii thought as the jolt of pleasure spasmed through her clitoris and made her vagina contract again and again. A prisoner of five lusty rough humans, a virgin as recently as the last sunset, and already she loved being fucked and wanted more of it. She sighed and relaxed, her fingers still resting between her open thighs, and was soon deeply asleep.