Arizona Ch. 01

Story Info
Arizona is interrupted by a knock at her door.
785 words
3.48
8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was watching an episode of CSI: NY when the doorbell rang. How rude was it to interrupt the best show in the history of TV? Grumbling to myself, I plumped my tub of ice cream on the table loudly and meandered to the door.

I swung the door open, ready to glare at the person behind it, when I saw- right in front of me- the hottest, most handsome guy I had ever laid eye on.

He was the kind of guy that you only saw in movies and on Hollister bags. The kind of guy who could give a girl a heart attack at the wink of an eye.

It wasn't just one thing about him. Not just his glossy chocolate brown, wavy hair. Or his big emerald green eyes, fringed with thick lashes. Nor was it just his 6ft1 body, with broad shoulders and luscious muscles in all the right places.

No... it was all of those things and more. The way his plump lips transformed into a crooked smile and the way that a dimple on each cheek appeared when he did so. The way his hand scratched the back of his neck as if he was nervous about something...yeah as if he would ever be nervous talking to me. The way his fingers thrummed against my door panel.

Oh I could probably go on forever.

It took me a few moments to realise he was talking to me.

"Hey. Sorry to bother you but I just moved in across the hall this morning and I saw you this earlier when you got back from your run."

I flushed bright red. Oh no...he saw me all sweaty and gross!

"I'm not a stalker I swear!" He flashed me his crocked, dimple making smile that caused my heart to skip a beat. "But well...I'm new to Nevada and I don't really want to spend my first evening alone in my new apartment. So I was wondering if you wanted to join me for a few drinks?"

Had the world turned upside down? I couldn't understand why he'd want me to come and have a few drinks with him. Don't get me wrong; I wasn't ugly or anything. I had wavy pale blonde hair down to my lower back, a tall thin body with an ok bra size of 32 D and blue eyes. But I wasn't anything special.

Sure a few guys liked me...there were loads of guys at the University of Nevada. But they were the geeky types from my Forensic Science class who respected me. The guys from my Police public service class were envious at my skills. They said cruel things about me- which brought my ego down a hell of a lot.

Was it against the law for a girl to be good at 'a guy thing'? No pun intended.

I really didn't understand why this guy was standing at my door.

I nodded...more out of confusion than anything else. "Um...sure. I'll meet you over there."

"Cool! Its number 102."

After I'd shut the door after him, I ran to my bedroom to put some make up on. Usually I never wore make-up, but it wasn't every day that a gorgeous hot guy turned up at my door and asked me to come over. Taking extra-special care, I put on mascara, lip-gloss and an almost un-noticeable amount of blusher. Probably not what a usual girl would call 'loads of make-up'.

I considered changing out of the skinny jeans and light blue sweater I had on, but I didn't want him to think I was trying too hard. He'd only asked me round for a few drinks, and it was because he didn't want be alone- not as a date.

I splashed a bit of perfume on my wrists and neck (my had mum bought me it for Christmas, but I hardly ever wore it) and then after putting my ice-cream back in the freezer, I walked up to his apartment door- which was practically opposite mine- and knocked on it.

"Hello there beautiful." He smiled, which left my knees quivering.

"Hi!" I replied lamely. His cologne smelled so good.

"I'm so rude. I can't believe I didn't introduced myself! I'm Drake, lovely to meet you."

Drake. Suits him, I thought.

"I'm Arizona. Lovely to meet you too."

"Arizona the state?" He asked winking, sending my lungs into overdrive.

"Yeah, my parents were born there."

"Oh ok. Well it suits you. Come on in! Sorry about all the mess; I haven't finished un-packing yet."

"No worries."

But just as I stepped into the small apartment behind him, a blood curdling scream of pure terror echoed though the hall.