Arizona Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mself
mself
16 Followers

After about another 20 minutes we came across an old abandoned cabin near the river under a couple of shade trees. I suggested a rest stop because it was about 105 degrees out with no wind and I knew Brenda was getting hot. While I had my back turned she got my attention with a noise and I turned around to see her opening her top. She said that she had a gift for me and to set up the video camera. I did so, then got out the still camera, too. Brenda opened her top up completely, out in all of nature, then leaned up against the tree and started playing with her tits. As I have said before, Brenda really get turned on when she has her tits played with. She started squeezing them, pulling them into cones toward her nipples, twisting her nipples, and pulling on them very firmly. It was extremely exciting to see her doing this outside where anyone could see her from a distance. She played with her tits and nipples for several minutes, then quit, leaving her top open.

At that point I asked if I could play with her tits like that and she agreed. So I kept the camera set up, then started recording while she got back into the same position. Then I joined her. I got behind her and wrapped my arms around her to play with her tits from the back. She loves this position because it really maximizes my ability to caress her tits and twist and pull her nipples just the way she likes. She really loved both tits and nipples being worked out while she comes, so in short order she had her skorts unbuttoned and her hand down her skorts petting her pussy. In the meantime I was nibbling on her ear and neck and really twisting and pulling her nipples hard, with two big handsful of tits. She started coming loudly for anyone in the neighborhood to hear.

When we finished she buttoned back up, leaving three buttons open on her shirt, we packed up and headed for the river to walk back to the Ranch. The Paria River was very shallow, only a few inches, and very warm, but only about 8-10 feet wide in most places. We took off our shoes and waded back downstream. When we got to the original bluff over the river where she exposed herself to me in the cleft of rock, we saw that this bluff straight down into the water would be another nice spot for a topless pic. Brenda opened her top all the way and posed, standing in a few inches of water, leaning against the rock wall with her tits sticking straight out. She was beautiful. After a few shots she buttoned up and we continued downstream.

We were walking for a while, I guess not having realized how far we had come, but we were really enjoying the scenery and the walk through the river. Nearer the end I went onshore to start drying my feet and put on my shoes. As Brenda started to follow me she slipped in the mud along the shore and fell into the water. I came back in, helped her up, rescued her phone, then started cleaning her up to get the mud off of her. I really wanted to strip her and wash the clothes without her in them, but she wouldn't have it. I did end up getting her soaking wet, front, back, top and bottom. It took that to get all of the mud off her. When I looked at her shirt it was quite wet over her tits, letting me plainly see her tits and nipples through her wet shirt. She was a little upset, claiming that someone would come along and see, but I assured her that the shirt would dry quickly. Unfortunately, I was right. It did dry quickly and was completely dry by the time we got back to the car.

We loaded up, rehydrated, refilled our water bottles, and headed to dip our toes into the Colorado River at Paria Shingle, a rock beach. Boy, that water was extremely cold, about 47 degrees F, we were told by a local fisherman. We took a few pics, then headed back up the road to see the rest of the Vermillion Cliffs. When we got to the balancing boulders where the houses were built into the rocks, we stopped and bought some Navajo jewelry. While Brenda was bent over trying on an anklet, I took a pic down her top of her swaying tits. I am sure some of the other guys there also saw this. At the end of the day we drove back to Sedona. Brenda kept her white shirt unbuttoned the whole way with her tits exposed...one of my favorite ways to travel.

Day 6:

The next morning we planned for an intense fuck session. I set up the video camera to record us and had my cellphone out to also shoot video of us from other angles. I started the video camera, then we got into be naked. I started playing with her tits, then told her that I wanted her to cum twice, then I would cum inside her cunt, then I wanted to eat her out. I wanted a creampie with my own cum because I wanted to see what it tasted like. She thought that was very strange, but agreed. My intention was to eat her out, make her come, then to save some cum to snowball back to her. She did not know this, though. We started with me playing with her tits and lightly rubbing her cunt. I love her having short pubic hair, it really makes feeling her cunt so much nicer. After a while, she started using the vibrator on her clit while I worked her tits and nipples. Then she came really strong.

She moved over onto me and started giving me head, doing a great job of sucking my cock. She must have been turned on because she sucked me about 3 times longer than normal, and doing a good job the whole time. I got close to cumming, but she ended it then. Then she climbed onto me and used the vibrator on her clit while sitting on my cock. She doesn't move much, mostly enjoying the full feeling while the vibrator does the work. She came strong again. After that she leaned forward and I fucker her hard, holding her ass cheeks open for a great anal shot at the camera while my cock pistoned into her cunt. I noticed in the vid that we produce some cream while fucking since a froth developed on my cock and her cuntlips. I had never known this, since I had not been able to video our fucking from this angle before. Then I came strongly.

She got off me and said she had to go to the bathroom. When she came back she had wiped herself and drained, so there wasn't much cum for me to lick up. I licked her cunt, probing my tongue as deep into her cunt hole as I could, but all I could get was a taste, not surplus. I licked and sucked on her clit until she came again, then got up to kiss her. I French-kissed her, but I doubt she got much of a taste of our cream. At least, she didn't object.

We didn't really do anything sexual the rest of the day. All we did was sight-see and wrap up our vacation since we were leaving the next day.

Day 7:

We packed up and drove back to Phoenix for our flight home. Brenda had on a strapless sundress which I like because it is thin enough on top to sometimes see her nipples in just the right light, and it pulls down easily for easy viewing or access. I also love seeing this top wet, because the thin material goes totally transparent, but she is always very careful not to let that happen. We did stop at a rest stop north of Phoenix to take pics, then pulled off the interstate at a podunk exit in nowhere for pics of Saguaro cactus. While there I was able to convince her to flash me her tits, which she did and pulled her top up just as a pickup truck came around the curve. We got back into the car and continued to the airport.

She wore that strapless sundress for both flights home, then we found our truck and headed home on our 1-hour drive from the airport. I really wanted her to get naked and lay across our bench seat and let me play with her tits and pussy while driving, but she was not interested. This was too bad, because there would have been a really happy toll worker who could have seen her while I played with her tits and cunt... We did not get home until about 2:30 AM, so we were bushed.

That is the whole story, almost entirely true (you know where we slipped into embellishment). Brenda says she doesn't like public exposure, and sometimes it does cause some disagreement with us, but she does get turned on by it. I am slowly trying to break down her inhibitions, but it is moving too slowly and I don't get many opportunities. I really wish I could find a way to get her to turn loose, as she is really hot and would be a real sexual joy.

mself
mself
16 Followers