Arlene Gets Hypnotized

Story Info
Arlene goes from lonely love to incredible satisfaction.
1.8k words
4.22
145.7k
14
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/18/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is based on recent correspondence.

* * *

My name is Arlene. I am a third year psychology student at Duke University. I met Philip last summer when we were both camp counselors. Philip is six foot two inches tall and very fit. He is a great swimmer and he played a great game of volley ball. I am five feet six inches tall and reasonably athletic. I love swimming and volley ball. We gravitated to each other. We would play with the kids all day and sit around the camp fire late into the evening singing folk songs sitting arm in arm. I loved it when he put his arm around me. The camp had a rule that we could not get “serious” at camp and we didn’t.

Five weeks of conversation taught us both that we shared an avid interest in psychology. We agreed to try to co-ordinate our fall classes. The only class that worked was Psychology 206, Introduction to Hypnosis. In addition to taking the hypnosis class we started dating. I quickly realized that Philip was actually shy. Away from the camp and the music he was awkward. Philip certainly didn’t assert himself when it came to our relationship. We would go to coffee houses and movies or just go for walks and he never even kissed me. On my side, I was falling in love. He was so sweet and gentle. He wouldn’t hurt a spider, let alone a human being.

I was very comfortable with Philip; I was also very horny. I was afraid if I made the first move, I would scare him away. Our hypnosis class was interesting, I suppose. It had to do with statistics and illustrations how hypnosis had been used throughout the years to treat various conditions. The course discussed when it was called Magnetism and what may have been hypnosis in ancient Russia with Rasputin. We were told that Psych 207 was the course that studied the induction of hypnosis.

We agreed that we would try and take the second hypnosis course. Our social life was frustrating. I was beginning to wonder if Philip was gay. He was so good looking and fit and he worked out every day. I have known several gay men and most of them were really onto physical conditioning. One night I started a conversation about a gay and lesbian parade that was just held in San Francisco. He told me that he respected their right to be homosexual but he preferred women and he gave ne a hug! A hug. Oh, well. By this time I felt hopelessly in love and really didn’t know what to do.

We were seeing each other all the time. Class, after class and most evenings and weekends. We studied together. My grade point went up three quarters of a point. I went from 3.5 to 4.25. I was just about getting all A’s. I was getting desperate by the end of the semester. At winter break Philip went home and I went to the library. I wanted to learn more about hypnosis. Could someone be made to do something they didn’t want to do? I discovered the answer was a resounding maybe. I began to develop a plan.

With the new semester we were both in the second hypnosis class. This time the instructor made it clear that we would discuss trance induction. He asked if anyone wanted to volunteer to be the first practice subject. I immediately volunteered. The instructor was a man who looked like he was about fifty-five, tall with a very deep voice. I really felt good listening to his voice. He had me stand in front of him. He told me to make my body stiff. He then tilted my body until I was at a forty-five-degree angle. I remained stiff. He then told the class that was a sign of a good potential subject. He then clapped his hands and said “relax completely.” My body became limp and he caught me. I was feeling over whelmed. I don’t really remember what happened next. I next remember being back at my seat with Philip next to me.

“What I have just demonstrated is quick induction. You overwhelm the senses and the unconscious takes over. It does not work on everyone. It worked on Arlene because she demonstrated that she was a good subject and she was motivated to be helpful in the class environment. Who wants to try to be next?”

I said to Philip, “Philip, go ahead, you do it. We can then compare notes.” I held my breath. This was my plan, now I hoped it would work. To my relief, he agreed. The instructor went much slower with Philip. He put him into a light trance and then took him out and kept doing that. Each time Philip seemed to go into a deeper trance. Pretty soon the three-hour session was over. It was a once a week course, taught on Saturday from nine A.M. to noon.

After class we went to the common area to eat and catch up on our experience. Several others in the class came with us to talk about what happened. I wished they weren’t there but I certainly couldn’t say anything. We all ate and chatted away for three hours. At three o’clock it broke up.

“Philip, let’s go back to your apartment and we can talk privately?” We walked hand in hand to his apartment.

When we walked in the door, I said. “Philip, let me hypnotize you and then you hypnotize me?” He agreed. I prayed this would work.

I had him sit down in a comfortable chair and I started up like the instructor had. I got Philip to relax so much that he lay on the chair with his arms splayed out and his entire body dead weight.

“ Philip can you hear me?” His voice came up from deep inside of him, deep and disembodied. “Yes, I can.” I was convinced Philip was in a really deep trance.

“Philip, I want you to do exactly what I say. Okay?” The same voice said, “okay.”

“Open your pants.” This was it. I had to test him. Without hesitation, he undid his belt and opened his pants. I was thrilled. “Philip, unzip the pants and pull them off.” He unzipped the pants and pulled them off, one leg at a time. Now he was sitting there in his boxers. I looked to see if he showed any signs of being aroused. I could see no bulge.

“Philip, take your boxers off.” He shook his head no. “Philip, you are very hot and you itch. You are all alone. Take your boxers off.” He did. To my amazement, he then scratched his testicles. His penis was huge in its flaccid state. I had seen men’s penises before, but never Philip’s. I stared at Philip’s tool. He was completely limp and so was his penis. I took it in my hand and stroked it. It began to grow. Oh, my it grew. I liked it and it kept growing. Soon, it was fully erect. It was erect and I was wet. It was more than eight inches long and thick. I put part of it in my mouth and sucked. It tasted so good. I held Philip’s penis with my left hand and rubbed my clit with my right hand. I stopped just before I came. I didn’t want Philip to come this way.

“Philip, do you love me?” “Yes.” “When I wake you, I want you to hypnotize me. I want you to tell me that I will remember everything that happens and I want you to make love to me. Can you do that?” “Yes.”

“When I count to three, you will wake up. You will do what I said but you will not remember this trance. Do you understand?” “Yes.”

I was so wet, I was dripping. I told Philip to get dressed. I counted to three and waited. Philip woke up with a start. “How did it go? I don’t remember anything. He still had the bulge in his pants.

“It went fine. You are a good subject. A real somnambulist.”

“It’s my turn to hypnotize you. Sit here.” He pointed to the seat where he had been sitting. Philip seemed to lower his voice an octave and he seemed more self confident. He started to relax me and I felt myself going into a trance. I briefly wondered if Philip would ask me to tell any secrets. That thought and any other soon vanished. All I could think about was Philip’s voice. When Philip spoke my body became like liquid. I was flushed and limp. My breasts and crotch were hot. I could feel a flush going over my whole body. I knew Philip was talking to me and I was reacting, but my mind could not hold on to the words. It was as if he were talking directly to my body and my mind was asleep or drugged.

I could feel my vagina turning into a swamp. I was unbuttoning my blouse. Then I was taking the blouse off. Now I was unhooking my bra and shrugging it off. My breasts sprang free. I couldn’t move, except to Philip’s command and my swamp grew. I could her myself moan. My eyes were barely open and I could see that Philip was naked. His penis stood aiming up at me. It was near my mouth. I put it in my mouth. I sucked on it. The penis began to pulse and my mouth filled up with Philips cum. I felt myself swallowing as fast as I could. I swallowed and I sucked and I felt it growing in my mouth.

I still had no thoughts except what Philip said. I stood up and pulled my skirt off. I then followed with my pantyhose. I was now completely naked. I lay on the bed and I spread my legs as far as they would go. I felt my hands rub my clit. I felt like I was going to explode. I couldn’t cum. Philip was keeping me from cuming. I took my hand away from my clit and cupped my breasts. I held them out to Philip and he suckled each one until they were stiff.

I was then instructed to guide Philip’s penis inside of me. I felt myself reach up and grab his huge tool and slowly work it into me. As I did that I felt a roar in my head and a flush from my neck to my feet. My vagina clinched around his penis and I heard myself scream. The experience went on for several minutes. During that time Philip came inside of me and collapsed on top of me. I woke in that position.

I remembered everything, kind of. I put my arms around Philip and we told each other how much we loved each other. I asked Philip if he asked me to tell him any secrets. He just smiled.

We were married soon after that and the baby came eight and a half months later.