Arlene Tied Up Again

Story Info
Arlene's desperate need leads to more submissiveness.
1.5k words
3.95
17k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I see you sitting at the table in the diner across from your apartment. You get up to give me a big kiss and a hug. I take the opportunity to squeeze your butt. Firm and full as ever.

We sit and exchange small talk while the waitress brings our coffee. You thank me for meeting you. You're really edgy, can't really sit still. Your speech is frenetic. I look into your eyes to see if they are dilated. Are you on something I wonder?

"3 weeks Bar, 3 weeks. Haven't had any for 3 weeks."

"You coming down from a coke overdose?"

"Ha, ha. Cock not coke. No sex for 3 weeks. My lover and I agreed to be exclusive and I've got a week to go and can't handle it. I figure if you are on the way out of the country anyway then it won't really count. I need you to do me now and do me hard."

"What, here in the diner?" I tease.

"My place is just over the road. Come on."

You practically drag me up and I throw a few bills onto the table as you hurry me out. I grab my bag and we are off.

We run up the stairs and into your bedroom without any time for niceties. You strip off and are on the bed like your clothes are on fire. One of your cupboard doors is ajar and I see some silk scarves. I take 2 and kneel on the bed beside you.

"Give me your wrists."

"No. I don't want to play around, get your cock in me now!" You sound like you're losing it.

"Calm down or I'm out of here; now give me your wrists." Reluctantly you allow me to tie your wrists to the bedposts above your head.

"Ok you've done that now get your cock in me."

I strip off quickly. I'm really hard and want to fuck you more than anything. I lie on top of you and kiss you hard and roughly. I reach up and tighten your bonds. You hardly notice. I get off you.

"What are you doing?" You whine and try to follow me. It's only then you realise you can't move.

I squeeze my cock till a drop of pre-cum forms at the end and I drip it onto your lips. You lick it off hungrily.

I'm really casual now, enjoying your tension and wanting to ratchet your desperation higher. I go through your bedside table and find a black book. It seems to have 300 pages and is two thirds full. I look closer and see 5 entries per page. I read the first couple of entries and realise it's a book of the all the men and women you've fucked.

You growl telling me to put the book down. I lean over and slap your tits with it. Not too hard but a clear warning.

"1000 lovers. How many litres of cum have you had up here?" I say as I slide 2 fingers into your cunt. You push your pussy towards me to get my fingers deeper. I pull out to a moan and a curse.

I flick through the pages and come across my name. Barry S. Not a bad fuck. 3 out of 5.

I'm pissed. As I recall it I had you moaning and cumming for hours. 3 out of 5 indeed! I reach over and pull on your nipple ring. "What's this 3 out of 5 crap?" I keep a steady tension on the ring stretching your nipple to its fullest.

"3 is a good score." You gasp. "I've only ever had 3 who were 5 out of 5s and 20 or so 4 out of 5s and 10 of them were women."

I suck your other tit while still pulling on your nipple ring. I suck and nibble and blow and lick until the nipples are lovely and long and hard.

"Ooh yes, that's so good. More of that you bastard." I stop.

I go over to my bag and take out my camcorder and small travel tripod I carry with me. I set it up on one side. "What are you doing? No photos you know my rules."

Fuck your rules. I can take stills and movies with the camera and I begin to photograph every inch of your body. I can get so close that I can see the faint hairs on your arms and the little stubble on your pussy.

I use one hand to spread your pussy lips so I can get a great shot of your insides. You're wriggling to spoil the shot so I slap you hard on the inner thigh and more gently on your clit and you jerk but stop moving.

Nice close ups of your tits.

I frame your face, flushed and sweating a little.

I pull back to see your face and shoulders, further back until the nipples are just hinted at, further still until I can see you from the face to your navel and then finally a full picture of you tied up with your legs spread and puffy pussy lips showing.

This will look good on the net.

I pick up another scarf. I pull it tight like a cord and I slide it up and down your pussy lips. The silk glides lightly over the clit tantalising it. It provides a different sensation infinitely lighter than the touch of fingers. I lick your nipples to get them a little wet and blow on them as I continue the delicate motions with the silk.

"Harder Barry, harder. It's so good but I need it harder. I need to cum."

You're pushing your pussy up frantically as if that will make a difference. I stay with the soft pressure but speed up.

"Yes that feels sooo nice but it's not enough. Please Bar." The pleading in your voice has increased. I think you may be close to tears of frustration and lust.

I stop blowing and drop the scarf, stained with your pussy juices, over your eyes.

I reach into your drawer again and pull out a vibrator. I turn it on. You recognise the sound you know so well, but can't see what I'm doing.

I move down the bed and suck your big toe with long movements almost like it's a cock. I run my tongue along the instep. You jerk at the tickling sensation.

I run the vibrator up your thigh until it is 6 inches from your pussy. "Yeh, give me that if your not going to fuck me." I run it over the thigh and continue to suck your toes.

"Please Bar, I'm begging you. Please do me; make me cum I don't care how. I'll do anything for you with you. Let you do anything with me. You can even keep the fucking photos."

I know that you're ready, at fever pitch. I turn off the vibrator and stand up totally silent letting my eyes calmly take in every inch of you, committing your image to memory in case I never see you again.

"Bar, where are you?" You sound like a lost little girl. I can't wait any longer.

I rub my finger against your clit watching as it gets more engorged. I dip my finger inside your soaking heat, probing deep inside you. I search for the g-stop and tease it until you cream heavily.

I climb up the bed, kissing and sucking as I go until I get to the pussy. I play with your lips, exploring the folds, nibbling and pulling with my teeth. I stretch your swollen pussy lips and tongue like my life depends on it. You cum within seconds, I keep licking your sweet hole, tasting you, drinking from you, trying to lap up all your juices.

I stand up and shove my cock into your yearning mouth. You suck on my throbbing cock. You lick around the eye and nibble down my shaft. You deep throat me, alternating with sucking my balls, making me moan loudly. It is all I can do not to cum immediately. I place droplets of pre-cum on your nipples and suck it off knowing how much you love to watch.

I enter you, grunting like an animal. I start slowly and you buck under my body encouraging me. I speed a little and you arch your back and cream again as I bite your tits hard. 3 orgasms in 6 minutes.

Wetness is gushing out of your cunt. It feels like you've pissed yourself. The bed is soaked.

I put my hands under your ass to squeeze those luscious cheeks and to steady me as I being to pound harder and harder. I'm desperate to cum myself.

"Yeh, Arlene. Oh God. I'm gonna fill you. I'm gonna pump my milk into you until my balls are dry."

"Yeh Bar, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it now."

I spurt, shoot, cum, deep into your cunt, again and again. I push you against the headboard I'm trying to shoot so deep.

I kiss you and hold you tight, my hands still wedged under your ass.