Armando and Friends

Story Info
A wife decides to take on more than one again.
1.2k words
3.77
64.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Saml31
Saml31
112 Followers

Some of you may remember Armando our Limo driver from a couple of months ago, and the sex he had with my wife Cheryl. If not, look up the story to get up to date.

Cheryl is an active swinger, but lately not as active as when she was younger. Cheryl is getting older, but still a good looking woman who is 115 pounds, brown hair, brown eyes, and a figure of 38-26-37. She is only 5'3" tall, but a handful no matter how big her sex partner is in height, weight, or length.

A few days ago I had to go out of town on business, and told Cheryl that I would be back in a couple of days, but it might be somewhat longer. In any event, I promised to call her every night to let her know how my day went, how she felt, and the latest on when my business would be finished and I could get home to her.

Knowing Cheryl as I do I was sure that she was getting plenty of sex while I was gone, but that was okay with me as we have an open relationship. In fact, a couple of nights when I called her on the phone from the West Coast where I was working I could have sworn that she was gasping and close to moaning on the phone. We had a little phone sex, and I masturbated into a towel in my hotel room, all the while thinking what it might have been for Cheryl on the other end of the phone.

Monday of this week, just two days ago I caught the red eye flight out of LAX and got back to Tampa in the early morning. My car was at the airport and I couldn't wait to slip into bed before Cheryl was up and surprise her as I had been gone for nearly a week. I drove home as quickly as possible and when I got to my driveway what did I see but Armando's white Limo sitting next to the garage. The house and the street were both quiet, so I used my remote fob for the security system to quietly unlock the garage door, but left my car in the driveway so as to not make any noise in getting into the house.

I left my bags in the trunk and walked into the house where I heard the distinct sounds of fucking. I took my shoes off and slipped down the hall to the master bedroom where I could look in, but not be seen. I expected to see Armando fucking Cheryl as he had on a previous occasion, and took my dick into my hand which was already erect, and was ready to enjoy the sights.

What I saw was not only Armando who is Hispanic, tall, dark and with a 9" dick pounding away at Cheryl's open cunt, but a black man who was even bigger than Armando standing at the side of the bed with his dick sliding in and out of Cheryl's mouth as she moaned and begged Armando to fuck her faster, harder, and yes, even deeper.

Now Cheryl has had multiple partners before, and I have even joined in, but we are talking somewhere around 6 AM in Florida, and I just wondered how long all this had been going on. As I stood in the hall with my dick in my hand, I was getting closer and closer to cumming from what I saw, but decided to hold off in the hope that I could get sloppy seconds, or maybe thirds.

The action was almost more than I could stand as I saw Armando slamming his sausage into Cheryl faster and faster while Cheryl's legs were on his shoulders and from where I stood I could see cum running out of her snatch onto the bed which indicated that he had already cum in her or possibly the black guy who I had never seen before had Cheryl first.

At that moment, Armando shot his load deep into Cheryl's cunt, and rolled off of her while grabbing a towel to wipe up the mess. Meanwhile the black guy who I later found out was named Tyrone, moved into position and before Cheryl could get her second wind I was treated to the sight of nearly a foot of black cock slide into Cheryl without any hesitation. Tyrone rode Cheryl like a horse that needed to be saddle broken. He turned her everyway but loose as he pounded, and fucked her with the enthusiasm of a teen-ager.

"Oh, Tyrone you always fill me up with your big dong and I love it", Cheryl cried out as he was obviously getting ready to unload his cum into her pussy as well.

"Well, babe you can have all you want anytime as you know."

"I'm just sorry that Jerry isn't here to see this, but he is in California and I don't think he'll be home for a couple of more days," Cheryl replied.

"In that case, we'll just rest awhile get some breakfast and enjoy some more of you" Tyrone said.

I couldn't stand to watch any longer so I walked into the room and to my surprise not a single one of the three acted surprised at all. Apparently, they had heard me come into the house even though I thought I had been quiet and they decided to just give me a good show.

Armando introduced Tyrone to me as his assistant driver and said that they had spent the night with Cheryl so she wouldn't be lonely for me. Whether that was true or not I couldn't tell, all I knew was that Cheryl had been royally fucked and I was left with a hard dick and Cheryl with a sore pussy.

All four of us sat down to a breakfast of waffles and coffee, and talked about the weather, other swingers, and how many chicks I had scored out in Los Angeles. The truth of the matter was that I had been busy and had a load of cum stored up that needed some release.

I knew that as many times as Cheryl must have cum with those two she needed a little time to shower, and to douche, so I suggested that maybe the four of us could continue this action in a day or two when Cheryl was rested, and I could participate in the gangbang. They agreed, gave Cheryl a kiss and left.

Now those of you who have read about Cheryl know that I wasn't mad, just sexually frustrated. After they had gone Cheryl and I went back to bed and to sleep as I was tired, and I knew for sure she was tired as well.

Now it is Wednesday and this morning the phone rang and Armando asked if he could bring his niece Maria over this afternoon for a four-some. I asked about Maria and found out that she was only 18, but a well developed young lady and no virgin so I said yes.

They will be here in about an hour and Cheryl and I have already had sex, so she is hot and wet and I am getting up for another round. I'll write later and let you know how it turned out.

Saml31
Saml31
112 Followers