Armored Love Ch. 06

Story Info
Will unexpected revalations tear them apart?
3.1k words
4.61
31.8k
26

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 01/11/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Koco_Kyss
Koco_Kyss
234 Followers

***Hello everyone....i just wanted to thank you all for your support... this chapter is deep and different and totally unexpected..i hope you like it...errors should be better lol...but plz read and enjoy:)***Koco***

*

Tony had never had never said that to a woman before. Never in his wildest dreams did he ever think he would tell a woman she was his and actually mean it.

He knew Bianca had been hurt, and no matter how much he wanted to act like he hadn't been hurt as well he couldn't. Bianca's hurt was bone deep and was on another level than his hurt but it didn't mean that his hurt was any less important. The more he had been helping Bianca with her demons the more his had been reappearing.

The truth is that he had to work hard to be the nice guy he seemed to be. But if anyone dared to look close enough he wasn't so nice. He'd had to fight his way through life, and he'd come out on top but he couldn't say the same for others. No matter what he did lately he couldn't get his sordid past off his mind.

He was wondering what Bianca would think when he told her the things that made him the person he was today. In the world where he grew up you couldn't just sit back and wait for good things to come to you. In his old life if you wanted something you had to take it and make no apologies.

Tony grew up in a world many thought they knew, but in reality they knew nothing. People thought what they saw on television was the real thing, but living as a part of one of the most cut throat neighborhoods in the Bronx was no joke especially when you were apart of the Family that ran it.

Anthony didn't know he long he could keep his secret from Bianca. All he knew was that he couldn't keep it from her, and that he would have to tell her some time soon. Tony knew that if he didn't tell her soon someone else would and he couldn't let that happen. He had been running for the last three years trying to break his ties with the Family, but it seemed like they were catching up with him.

He didn't know why they wouldn't just let him live his life as a photographer. The only reason he could guess was that he had proved long ago that just because he was not aggressive, like his brothers and father, that he was not one to be fucked with. Even though his family thought he was delusional in thinking that he could lead the simple life of photographer when he was really a killer.

He hated that word though, 'killer', but soon he wouldn't be able to hide from it any longer, because they were coming for him. Tony could feel it in his bones that his life was about to change, but no matter what he wouldn't let Bianca go. He just hoped that she would understand. At least I got to live in peace for awhile he thought, just before drifting to sleep.

As Tony drifted to sleep Bianca was wide awake thinking about how much her life had changed. she never would have thought that she would find a man to love her like Tony seemed to. He took care of her and made her feel like she was meant to be pampered. No one had ever made her feel that way before.

Bianca knew she would have to deal with her feelings for him soon because it was something new and very foreign to her. Little by little her armor was being dented, and if he kept it up those dents would soon be holes. Bianca loved this feeling and she hoped it would last for a long long time, but in the back of her mind she knew something was going to happen soon. She just didn't know what. And I don't want to know she thought as she went to sleep.

BANG! BANG! BANG! "What the hell!" Tony yelled as he flipped out the bed. He looked over at the clock and shook his head as he headed toward the door. Who would be banging on his door at seven on a Sunday morning, this was a day of rest. The banging started again just as he snatched the door open. He was just about to give whoever it was the tongue lashing of their life, but when he looked up the words died on his lips because he was face to face with Antonio Marcato Sr., his father.

" Hello junior... took me awhile, but I found you." Marcato looked at his oldest son for a few more seconds before he spoke again.

"You were really smart this time boy, translating your name. I have to tell you, even I wouldn't have thought of that. But you can see now that I did end up figuring it out."

Tony didn't know what to say to his father. He knew they would catch up to him soon but he didn't know that they would catch up to him this soon. The only thing he could think about was how was he going to tell Bianca, and about how she would take this news.

"Father, what are you doing here?" Tony asked the dumb question with a hard edge to his voice.

He already knew why his father had come for him and he refused to let the old man take sway him back into the life. Anthony looked at his father and felt as if he was looking into the future. Even though his father was nearing 60 he was still in prime shape he looked as if he could still take on the world and win, but for some reason Marcato didn't think he could any longer.

"Look son, let me come in and we'll talk about this." Marcato said as he didn't wait for Tony to let him in. Marcato walked into Tony's apartment as if he owned it. Tony couldn't do any thing but let him through.

As Marcato sat down, with his bodyguards by his side, he motioned for his son to do the same.

"Dad, look I don't want to be apart the life. Why can't you understand that and let me move on?" Anthony asked just as he had the last time they had had this discussion.

"You know why Junior. This what you were born to do and until you realize that I won't leave you alone. This life is the life I fought for many years to rule and now it is your turn." Marcato said wholeheartedly.

"But Dad I'm happy being a photographer and......well I'm happy and I want to stay that way." Tony said thinking twice before he mentioned Bianca. He wanted to keep her as far away from his father as possible.

He didn't want to give his father ammunition to use against him, and Bianca was most definitely a weakness.

"Why won't you just turn the business over to Nicolai, he would be happy running it for you."

"That is a simple answer boy, he is weak, he can not handle this kind of pressure. You were revered in our world. When you were by my side I watched you and was so proud of the man you had become. Son, people feared you as they do the devil. And that is what I need and lets not forget, you are ruthless, cutthroat, but also wise. What can I say; it's in the genes." Marcato said that quip with the same wicked grin Tony gave Bianca.

Tony couldn't deny a word his father had said. During the short time that he lived the life he had made sure people would know that the Marcato Family was not to be fucked with. Tony had killed first and asked questions never. If you so much as looked at him too long you might not have eyes in the next instant. He had been on top of the world. Millions of dollars came to him in the blink of an eye, and women for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

Antonio Marcato Jr. didn't want for anything. But the life came with its price, and he learned soon enough that everything that glitters ain't gold.

"But, I'm not that man anymore and I wish you would stop trying to turn back the hands of time for me. You may be proud of the man I was but I'm not. I didn't like the man I had become, and I'm telling you now that I am Anthony Strong and always will be."

Changing the subject Anthony asked, "So, how is Mama?"

"Oh your mother is fine, if you would stop running away you could see her more often.'' Marcato said laying on some guilt.

"If you would just accept me for me I wouldn't have to running away." Tony said right before a knock sounded at the door. His head snapped up quick. It could only be one person; Bianca.

Bianca knocked on the door again wondering what was taking him so long to open the door. She knew he was up because she could hear footsteps on the other side. Before she could knock again a man she didn't recognize opened the door. He was wearing what looked like a Hugo Boss black suit, his hair was slicked back. The first thing that ran through her mind was who is the man and that he looked like he had stepped right out of a mafia movie.

Bianca was just about to ask where Tony was when he moved in front of the man and pulled the door closed behind him as he stepped out into the hallway.

"Bianca what are you doing here?"

"Well I thought I would drop by to see you for a minute." She replied a little hurt by the harsh way he had asked the question.

She didn't know why he was being so short with her, but she would soon find out.

Before Tony could even try to explain his curt tone the door opened, and Marcato stepped out and spoke.

"Son, this must be the lovely Bianca. How nice to meet you Bella." Marcato said reaching around Tony to kiss Bianca's hand. As soon as the words left his fathers' mouth Tony whipped his head around to look his father in the eye.

He knew this was his fathers' way of letting him know that he had found him sometime before this day. All that was left to wonder was how long had Marcato known about his whereabouts and Bianca, and how was he going to explain to his woman that he was Mob Boss.

"Nice to meet you too sir." Bianca said while looking at Tony for answers, but by the way he turned his face away it didn't look like she was going to get any.

As Marcato started to speak, Tony cut his words off by pulling Bianca toward the elevator.

"Tony what is going on? Why didn't you tell me that you father was visiting?" Bianca said.

"Look, I didn't know he was coming, and trust me I wouldn't have been here if I did know." Tony replied before he could stop himself.

"Bianca, baby right now is not a good time. I will call you later babe, and explain everything I promise." He said this with a pleading look in his eye that she could not ignore. Bianca decided to not ask anymore questions; she could feel that what was happening could make or break their relationship.

"Ok baby, just call me when you need to talk, and Anthony we need to talk." Bianca leaned in and gave him a quick kiss on the lips before stepped into the elevator.

Tony watched her go, and he could only hope that the news he was about to divulge would not tear them apart. He knew that it would be hard t for to understand and that she would struggle with the idea. At the end of the day he knew that no matter what he would not let her go.

Later on that evening Bianca sat by her phone anticipating Tony's phone call. She had been wondering all day why he said that about his father, and why he seemed like he didn't want his father knowing about her.

As her thoughts got deeper she drifted off to sleep. A few hours later she was startled awake by a knock at the door knowing who it was she quickly opened up the door.

Tony could tell by the shocked look on Bianca's face that it was going to be a long night. He had decided to show up at her door like he would if was back home running the business. He was dressed in a five thousand dollar Armani suit, black gators, and a cross with praying hands.

Tony didn't think it was the suit that shocked her though, but it was the fact that he showed up with bodyguards. Two to be exact. He wanted her to know who and what he was. No matter how far he ran or if he didn't run the business he would always and for ever be a Marcato.

Tony stepped into her home and shut the door; he knew that his men would be posted outside until he decided to leave.

He looked at Bianca for a moment before stretching out his hand for her to shake and said,

"I would like to introduce myself. The name is Antonio Marcato Jr. and I'm a mob boss." Bianca had started to put her hand in his before those last two words left his mouth.

Instead she found her hand flying toward his face. Bianca had slapped Tony so hard as so quick he could taste blood in his mouth.

"How could you do this to me!! You promised to never hurt me." the last words she said in a whisper.

Bianca couldn't believe she had just slapped him, but he deserved it she thought as she turned away to further collect her thoughts.

Why would he do this she asked herself. And she wanted to know what it was about her that made men want to hurt her.

Tony touched his jaw and could feel it getting hot already. He looked around for a tissue to spit the blood into. Damn he thought she was hot when she was angry. He had to laugh at himself at this point; at least it was out in the open, and now all he had to do was figure out how to fix his mess.

"Bianca, I didn't lie to you on purpose. I have been in hiding for the last three years. I got out of the life a long time ago, but my father doesn't get me not wanting to run the business. I didn't know he had found me until this morning."

"So, you mean to tell me that you went from being a mob boss to a photographer? I don't think so!" Bianca advanced on him as she hurled her accusation. Her accusation angered Tony, why would he lie about that he didn't lie about his passion.

"I did not lie about anything I just didn't tell how I had come to be here. I was going to tell you, but before I could they showed up! I needed time to tell you, I didn't want you to leave me!" Tony said meaning every word.

Bianca could tell by the look in his eye that he was upset with the situation, and she wanted to comfort him, but at the same time she wanted to slap him again. The urge to comfort him won out and she walked over to him and pulled him to her chest. Tony wrapped his arms around her waist, and moved them toward the sofa where he laid his head under her chin. He held her tight to him.

"Bianca, I'm sorry I didn't want to you to find out like this. I wanted to tell you I just didn't know how." Tony took a deep breath while still holding his woman.

"I can't tell you I understand because I don't know what you are going through. I just wish you would have told me sooner and in a better way. Why did you have to show up like this? In this suit and with bodyguards?"

Bianca asked this question, but what she really wanted to know was if he was going to go back.

"I just wanted to go for the shock factor. I thought you might take it better this way, and I have to that you did. You slapped me instead of crying." He laughed a little, "baby I think you are starting to come out of your shell."

"I guess I am, I have never slapped anyone before." Bianca said with a little bit of a surprised voice.

"Yea baby, you slapped the shit out of me. But I guess I deserved it."

Tony and Bianca sat wrapped in each others arms for awhile longer before pulling apart and looking at each other. Bianca looked at him with new eyes all she could think was what had he done in his past life. As she was looking at him with new eyes Tony was doing the same to her. To be honest he couldn't believe she had actually slapped him before he could catch her hand. He knew at that moment that she was his to keep.

"Hey Tony, what is this thing with you name?"

"Well, since I was on the run, I translated it. Instead of Antonio Marcato it is Anthony Strong. Marcato is loosely translated to strong in English. You know you are the only one besides my mother that calls me Tony?" Anthony said with a little smile.

"Can I ask you a question?" Bianca asked smiling back before her expression turned serious again.

"Sure." Tony had a feeling that he wasn't going to want to answer the question, but he wouldn't lie to her. If she was going to be with him she would have accept his past, and if he could ever be at true peace he would have to be brutally honest.

"Tony, have you ever killed anyone?" Bianca looked him straight in the eye wanting to know the absolute truth about the man she was beginning to love.

Tony looked back at her never breaking eye contact when he said,

"Yes."

*********To be Continued!*********

Koco_Kyss
Koco_Kyss
234 Followers