Armored Love Ch. 07

Story Info
Will Bianca and Tony make it?
4.5k words
4.65
27.9k
25

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 01/11/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Koco_Kyss
Koco_Kyss
234 Followers

For the second time that day Bianca wanted to smack the shit out of Tony. How many revelations could she deal with today? First she learned that he, for all intents and purposes, was a mob boss. Then she learned that he was a killer, and the look in his eyes when he said 'yes' was cold. It was like he didn't care that he had taken lives. Bianca was floored by all the news, and she didn't have a clue as to how she was going to handle this.

Bianca had to admit to herself that she did love him, but at the same time she didn't know if she could handle this. She had been though so much already. She was just getting over some of her issues, and now this was replacing the ones she was over and adding to the issues she still had.

Tony watched as Bianca paced back and forth in front of him. He watched as it seemed like she was having a conversation with herself; a heated one. Tony wanted to say something but the moment he went to open his mouth she would give him this look; a look that said shut fuck up. So he just watched her and he had to say he liked what he saw. He liked seeing her mad. He had never seen her mad before.

Bianca had looked back at Tony when he wanted say something, if looks could kill right now he would be deader than a doornail. Then it hit her full force, everything started to sink in, and she had to take a seat. Bianca sat down and put her face in the palms of her hands. She sat that way for a little while until felt the couch dip beside her. Anthony leaned over and pulled her hands away from her face, and spoke while he held her hands to insure that he wouldn't be slapped again.

"Bianca, I will not lie to you. I know it seems soon, but I love you and I won't lie to you any longer. I didn't want to lie to you in the first place. To be honest I was about to tell you, but my father showed up. I didn't think they caught up to me already. I'm sorry...please tell me you understand... please forgive me."

Tony had never pleaded before in his life, but this seemed like the right time to start.

Bianca felt a sense of pleasure when he said that he loved her. No one had ever told her they loved her before; not even her own mother. So when she heard those words she wanted to accept his apology, but wanting to and actually accepting were two different things.

"Anthony, I...I love you too." Bianca said in a whisper. "But I don't think I can accept this. You have murdered people, and you sit here and say this without any remorse. What am I suppose to think? I could have handled it if was just the mob boss thing, and the other illegal things, but murder? I don't think so."

Bianca snatched her arms away from him and stood up. She looked down at his face, and wanted to take back what she had said because of the crushed look on his face. Bianca felt the tears flow down her face, and she took a step back as Anthony stood up. It seemed like in that instant Anthony Strong ceased to exist. Antonio Marcato Jr. had taken his place. The crushed look on his face had disappeared, and a cold calculating look replaced it. It seemed as if the man that she had known had been a facade and this man was who he truly was.

"Okay Bianca, if that is how you feel. I guess that is how it is going to be then."

Antonio looked at her for a moment then walked toward her and kissed her on the lips. The kiss was rough and not what she was used to with him, but she couldn't deny that she did feel that particular spark in her panties. Then she pulled away; she knew that breaking this off was the right thing to do.

"I really do love you." Tony said just before he walked out her front door, and her life.

One Month Later

Anthony looked out the tented window, watching Bianca take the stairs up to her home. It had been so long since he had seen her up close and personal; since he had talked to her. He wanted to hold her, taste her, and make her feel like she was the only woman in the world. But it seemed as if his spying would be the only way he could even see her. He had called and left her message after message, but she never answered or returned any of his calls.

He missed her, and he intended to have her again. Tony knew that it would be harder than ever now, because he had given in and taken over. The only good thing about it was that he saw his mother more often, and he wasn't running any more. Tony's father had been happy when he had decided to take over the business. It would never cease to amaze him, that no matter what, his father got his way. He had to admit though, it wasn't that bad. This is what he had be born to do and it showed when ever he did business. Now all he had to do was convince his woman to come back to him and everything would be good.

Bianca wondered if Anthony thought she didn't know he was following her. She had known since the moment he started doing so. Bianca, a paranoid person by nature, always paid attention to her surroundings. She knew that he had men follow her when she walked some where alone. They were hard to miss. Everywhere she went she saw the heavily tented Mercedes Benz.

If she didn't know he meant well she would have been scared as hell. But she knew he would never hurt her. Bianca thought about him often, well he made sure of that he left he at least three messages a day. He would send her flowers and candy. Bianca just didn't know what to do.

By the looks of things he had taken back his old role in life. He was a mob boss for heavens sake. Bianca just didn't know how she would be able to let him back in her life knowing that he had killed people and that he was good at it. She didn't know if her love stretched that far.

Another month had went by and Anthony was still keeping tabs on Bianca, but he would stop soon. He had given her enough time and space, it was time that he stepped up and reclaimed his woman. Tony had never been one not to put everything into what he wanted, and now would not be the time to start. Bianca was the woman for him and he knew it and it was time she knew it as well.

Anthony watched as Bianca walked down to her car, and it looked as if she was doing that thing where she talked to herself, like giving herself a pep talk. He followed her as she pulled onto the freeway, and realized where ever she was going it was not somewhere she went often.

They drove for another thirty minutes before they reached a prominent suburb. All the houses were nice and big, but modest. He watched to see what street she turned on, then doubled back ten minutes later. The house that her car was parked in front was the one that stood out the most on the block. It just said look at me. He wondered whose house it was.

Bianca knew that this day was going to be stressful. Her father had called and asked if she would come visit him and her mother, because she hadn't been in awhile. She told him yes, but what she really to say was no. She didn't want to deal with her mothers' criticism right now.

Bianca was not the same person that she was the last time she saw her mother, and she was liable to say something she had been wanting to say for years. Bianca hoped her mother would be a little less critical today, but she doubted it. She took a deep breath before she knocked on her parents door, and let it out as her father opened the door.

"Bianca, I am so glad you made it. I was beginning think that you wouldn't make it." her father said as he pulled her into a hug.

Her father could only show her love if her mother wasn't around, or her mother would go into a diatribe about how he was spoiling Bianca by giving her a hug. Like he used to spoil her by giving her and extra roll at dinner or a piece of candy afterward. While everyone would be eating dessert Bianca wouldn't be allowed because she was too fat. According to her mother that is.

"Dad, you knew I was coming. I haven't seen you in awhile." Bianca hugging her father back.

"OOOH, you haven't seen HIM in awhile, but what about your mother Bianca?" her mother asked as she walked into the front room. "I haven't seen either one of you in a while, is what I meant." Bianca lied.

"What ever young lady, so have you found a man that wants you yet?" her Mother went right for the jugular.

"Look Dad....." her words were cut off by a knock at the door.

Anthony had used his wi-fi GPS to find out whose house it was, and he figured what better way to get her back than to get her family to like him, and from what she had told him he knew that she needed support. So he knocked on the door, and he hoped she played along.

Bianca's father turned and opened the door, and Bianca felt like she was going to pass out. Her first thoughts were what the fuck, and then thank heavens.

"I hope I'm not interrupting because I think I am late. Bianca, I'm not too late am I?" Anthony said as he invited himself in.

He walked over to Bianca and kissed her soundly on the lips, then whispered in her ear,

"I just heard what she said, and no matter what I will always love you, so play along. Oh, and after this we have to talk."

Anthony then turned toward her mother and said,

"Yes, she has found a man that not only want her, but loves her. My name is Antonio Marcato, it is nice to meet you."

Tony gave her mother his most charming smile as he turned and nodded his head toward her father. Bianca's father was the first to introduce himself, and he did so with a big smile on his face.

"I am Richard Adams, Bianca's father. Bianca has never brought a man home with her before." Richard said as he reached out and shook Tony's hand. Noticing that his wife was being rude and hadn't introduced herself Richard took it upon himself to do so.

"And this my wife Juanita." Knowing that Juanita would not shake his hand he just smiled at her again.

Bianca couldn't believe he had been so bold as to actually come to the door. She wouldn't lie and say that it bothered her when he followed her; it didn't. That is how she knew he still loved her. Bianca wanted to thank and slap him all at once, but she knew he was just trying to be there for her. Bianca shook her head; it is going to be a long night, she thought.

Juanita seemed really upset that someone was actually paying attention to Bianca. She had been blocking attention from Bianca ever since she could remember. Bianca was the type that got attention without even realizing it. Juanita didn't like that, Bianca was the only one of her children that took attention away from her. It bothered her, so she started eating away at Bianca's self-esteem, and she didn't care.

Bianca wasn't really fat she was just thick, but Juanita made sure Bianca felt that her size 16 was something she should be ashamed of. Richard knew better than to try and console Bianca, because if he did Juanita made sure he wouldn't be getting what he from her in the bedroom. No matter how much Richard wanted make Bianca feel better, he wanted to get his dick wet more.

Juanita had learned long ago that the majority of men were ruled by what was in their pants, and her husband was no different. Juanita would only admit to herself that she had made Bianca's life a living hell, and she was proud of it.

Juanita knew deep down that Bianca was her daughter and that she should love her, but the truth was that she hated her. It seemed like the moment Bianca was born she had stolen her spotlight, and Juanita couldn't let that happen so conditioned Bianca from a young age to feel like shit about herself. Until now that had worked, but it seemed as if this man was making Bianca feel as if she was more than she was. Well, not for long, Juanita thought , not for long.

Tony sat listening to Richard talk about the upcoming football game like he was interested, but what he was really interested were the scathing looks that Juanita was throwing Bianca's way. Bianca hadn't said much she just say close to him and pretended to listening to Richard as well, but it was hard when you being stared down as if you were a leper.

"So, Antonio, what is it that you do?" Juanita asked rudely.

"Well, I am a photographer, that is Bianca and I met actually." Tony replied sugar sweet.

"How is that?" Juanita said as she sat up like she really cared about what he said.

"I saw her one day and she was just sitting there looking all beautiful. I had to take her picture. So I asked her to model for me and the rest is history." Tony said as he leaned over kissed Bianca on the cheek. He felt her skin heat under his lips.

Bianca couldn't believe he had just said that; her mother was going to have field day with this information. Juanita looked at Antonio and back to Bianca, and let out the loudest laugh. She hadn't heard a joke this funny in years and said as much and more.

"Why in the world would you want to photograph her? Did you need a before for one of those before and after pictures?" Juanita laughed at her own joke.

Bianca's whole body tensed but when he thought she might say something; she didn't say a word she just sat there. Tony looked up at Richard to see if he would say anything and not surprisingly he didn't. He then looked over at Juanita and answered her question.

"No, I wanted the pictures for my personal collection. I wanted to keep her all to myself. A beauty like her is rare, and I couldn't let her go."

Bianca could hear the love in his voice when he said it, and she wanted to kiss him for standing up for her. Before Juanita could give her retort Tony stood then pulled Bianca up along with him.

"Come on baby, I think it is time for us to go." Tony then turned to Richard,and said,

"You are the weakest man I have ever seen. I hope your getting what she promises you."

Tony said knowing there was some underlying reason that Richard let his wife belittle their daughter that way. He also had the feeling that Bianca felt that her mother was this way just because she loved her. But he had already came to the conclusion that Juanita had some kind of disdain for Bianca, and he wanted to know why, and he knew the perfect person to find out.

In the meantime he had to get Bianca home so he could talk to her, because he could not live with out her any longer.

When Bianca and Tony arrived at his place he could tell that tonight's events were weighing heavy on her heart. This is the moment that made him realize what a strong woman she was to be able to take that kind of abuse all of her life. He knew then that he would make her is wife no matter what it took.

The moment they made it into his apartment Tony pulled her into a big hug, and held her until the tension left her body. She just wished that he hadn't had to witness such cruelty from her mother. Bianca felt ashamed that she couldn't stand up for herself. She wished he hadn't followed her after all.

"Bianca, I don't think your mother screwed too tight." Tony said in all seriousness. "I believe there is something underlying that makes her feel that way toward you."

"Tony, it has always been this way, and I don't think it is going to change. She has always said things like that to me. I guess it is her way of telling me she loves me; in a strange way."

The words were barely out of her mouth before Tony was yelling at her.

"That woman is pure evil! I have seen hardened criminals with more heart than her!"

Bianca just stared at him knowing he was right, she couldn't even bring herself to defend her own mother. It was a sad day when that happens.

"I really don't visit that often because I know she will just ask about my weight or tell me how unattractive my clothes are. What she said was almost compliment."

He had listened to every word she just said and couldn't believe that she just accepted it and moved on like it didn't hurt her that her mother was an evil bitch. That reminded he had to give his mother a call. Elena Marcato would get an answer as to what was beneath this hatred he could count on it.

"Bianca you have told me before about how she has hurt you, but this is not normal. Why would someone belittle their child like that?"

Tony pulled her into another hug; he could tell that what he was saying was starting to get to her.

To Bianca it seemed like those two months hadn't passed and it seemed like they went from zero to sixty in seconds. She knew that despite him saying what he was saying about her mother that he wanted to talk about their relationship. Bianca decided that she could give him that much. He had been there for her and the least she could do was hear him out so she said,

"So, you said we had to talk earlier. What did you want to talk about?"

"Well I know that you know that I have been following you. I also know that if you know that, you know that I am back in the business. My father told me to tell you hi by the way. He likes you." Tony stated with a smile.

"Tony, I do know everything you just said, and I really appreciate you saving my butt today, but I don't know how it is going to work."

"Bella, I know being with me will be hard, but I can't live without you. And if you wanted to live without me you would have told me to stop following you."

Tony placed his hands on her hips, and Bianca shivered. "And if you didn't want me your body would not react this way." he leaned in and licked her lips.

"MMM." she moaned as he started trailing kisses down her neck.

"And baby you wouldn't be making those noises if you didn't want me." That's when he started caressing her lips with his.

Bianca knew she should stop him but he felt so good. He smelled good and tasted good. She knew that he was right and if loving him was wrong then fuck being right.

Tony wanted to feel her warm skin, so he quickly snatched off her skirt, and for lack of a better word, he ripped off her thin blouse.

"Oh my." Bianca said as she stood in front of Tony in nothing but her bra and panties. Tony had never been rough with her before, but she had to say that she liked it.

Tony advanced on her until the backs of her thighs hit the edge of the glass dining table. He picked her up and put her on the table, and placed himself between her legs. He ran his fingers between her breasts unhooking the front closure to her bra.

Bianca's lush breasts toppled out of the bra, and that's when she heard Tony groan. Then he slid his hands down her body to her panties, and he didn't bother sliding them down her thighs and legs he just ripped them off.

Bianca could feel her pussy get wet at his actions. It seemed like she was the only thing he saw, and she liked that.

"Lay back." Tony said in a rough voice. Bianca complied.

He then pressed his hand to her stomach as he sat down in a chair. Tony then gripped her thighs and pulled her to him, and before she could protest he slid his tongue right over her clit. He just had to taste her. Tony loved the way her pussy tasted, and he planned to taste it until she begged him to stop.

Bianca was in somebody's heaven when he tweaked her nipples and sucked her clit at the same time. It felt so damn good. She did not want him to stop. Her body jerked away as he kept licking her, but he pulled her even closer.

"HMMM, stay still Bianca."

"I can't!" she screamed "It feels so gooooooood!"

With her words he nibbled on her clit then blew on it a little, and that is when she came.

Her thighs tightened around his head and she let out a loud scream. Bianca's body shook as he delivered a few more light licks to her clit before making his way up her body and licking her chocolate nipples. Her legs wrapped around him as he kissed her breasts. Tony was sure that she could feel his hard dick pressing against her wetness. Especially when she moaned and clamped he legs tighter. He had only managed to get down to his boxers, and she was so wet it soaked right through.

"Shit." Tony said as he felt her cream coat his dick. He laid his head on her chest as she moved her pussy against him.

Koco_Kyss
Koco_Kyss
234 Followers
12