Army Brat Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,172 Followers

"Good idea. Do you want me to come over there or do you want to come over here?" His session with Maria had made him more than just horny.

"Well Danny said that Ellen was coming here so why don't I go over there? Will you have some candles lit for me?"

"Definitely. The front door will be unlocked and I'll be waiting for you in the master bedroom."

*****

Buttons and Jimmy pulled into the nearest gas station and turned off the car. "Oh God, what do we do?" Buttons asked.

"Shit, I don't know," Jimmy said hugging her to him. "If you tell Ellen she might go nuts and what if Danny's mother finds out?"

"I don't want to be the cause of Dr. Brand and Mrs. Upton to break up," Buttons sighed. "But, what if he is getting back together with Ellen's mom? I wish I didn't see what I saw."

He reached down and rubbed over the small right bump on her chest. "I'm just pissed because we had the boat for a few hours."

Buttons reached down and found his covered cock semi-hard. "My parents are out for the night if you want to go down to my basement."

"But, what about the...the condoms?" Jimmy asked hoping to lose his cherry that night.

She giggled and patted his now fully expanded cock. "We can hear the garage door open and will have a lot of time to get dressed."

He smiled. "Are we going to take everything off?"

"Oh yeah, for our first time I want us to be completely naked with the lights on. I want to remember everything."

The gas station attendant walked over and tapped on the window but Jimmy just smiled and started the car. The guy had to jump aside to prevent getting hit by the car as it sped towards Button's house.

"Hurry," Buttons said after opening her car door and dashing to the front door. Since the house was dark it meant that her parents had already left. She heard Jimmy close the door as she turned on the lights and ran to the basement steps. "Hurry," she said again.

They ran down the old noisy stairs and after she turned on the light they looked at the old grey sofa. "Sit down." She ordered.

Jimmy quickly sat down and turned to watch her pull her tee shirt. It was the first time he had really seen her small tits all bare but to him they were fantastic.

"Do you still like them?" She asked as she toyed with the tiny pink tips to make them even harder.

"Yes," he managed to somehow say. His eyes followed her small fingers as they released the button on her shorts and then push down the zipper. He saw the pink silk of her panties and the woven lace around the waistband.

Buttons took her time pushing down the shorts until they passed her knees and fell at her ankles. She kicked them aside and then teased him by pulling out the waistband on her undies. "Do you want me to take these off?"

He could only nod. His eyes followed the panties downward until the top of her trimmed light brown bush appeared and then the top of her pink slit that peeked out through the curly protection.

Buttons giggled. "Do you want me to keep going?"

Again he nodded and then his eyes opened wide when the panties moved down off of her virgin pussy that glistened from the juices flowing out from within.

Buttons teased more until the panties moved off of her feet. She smiled and did a slow turn to show him her ass. "Well, do I pass?"

"God yes," he grinned before reaching out to grab her but she pushed his hands away.

"Nope now you have to strip for me." She pulled him up and took his place. She sat back to enjoy the show but Jimmy ripped off his shirt and jeans so quickly she could only blink once. Before she could say slow down his boxers moved over his six-inch hard-on and fell to the floor below.

Buttons giggled and stared at his hard cock that pointed upward and to the left. "Is that because you are left handed?"

Jimmy blushed and smiled. "Maybe? I've never notice." He moved to her and saw her move onto her side and then down onto her back. He sat at her feet as she slowly opened her legs showing him her deepest secrets.

"You can touch it if you want," she whispered. She was happy that he had even less experience that she did. She closed her eyes as he gently caressed up her inner thighs and finally across her moist hairy lips. After fumbling around for a minute or so she took his hand and guided his fingers to her swollen clitty.

"Let me show you where you need to touch." Jimmy was a quick learner so less than a minute later she moved her hand away and leaned back.

"Oh yes...right there...don't stop."

He knew about female orgasms and figured she was about to have one when she sat up, pulled his hand away and then grabbed onto his shoulders. "It's time."

"Wait the rubber," Jimmy cried out. He leaned over and pulled out three condoms.

She giggled. "You don't need three of them."

He glanced at the small clock on top of the old TV. "We have over an hour before you said your parents were coming home." He opened the package and saw the black rubber circle. "Black?"

"Don't ask me," Buttons smiled. "Ellen said Danny bought them."

"Black is OK with me," he grinned. He had practiced putting on condoms a few times in case he got lucky. His practice paid off and he was ready. He glided between her opened legs and she then took over grabbing and aiming his cock into her tight hole.

"Go slow," she whispered.

Jimmy took his time and didn't think it was going to work until he felt something give and then felt progress. She made some faces by squeezing her eyes tight but then relaxed. "I..uh..think I'm in."

"Hell yes you are in," Buttons gasped. "God it's filling me up."

He started to move but she held his hips down. "Wait until I get used to it."

Jimmy moved his head back and their eyes meet. They both knew that their lives would never be the same again. Their union signaled the start of their lives together. "Buttons...I.."

She smiled and pulled his lips down to hers. After releasing his ass he started moving in and out. "Fuck me my love."

The old sofa rattled back against the wall for the next 63.48 minutes. They suddenly heard the garage door open and Jimmy pulled out and jerked off the rubber. He picked up the two spent rubbers on the floor and his clothes and ran to the small bathroom by the stairs.

Buttons met her parents by the kitchen door. "I just wanted to tell you that Jimmy is down stairs. We've been watching a movie?"

Her father turned. "And what movie would that be?"

"The Bad News Bears," she answered before sticking out her tongue.

"I'll be down in a few minutes to say hello," Button's dad smiled.

She hurried down the stairs and over to the pile of DVDs on the shelf. "Hurry up and help me find "THE BAD NEWS BEARS"."

*****

Danny was pulling out of the parking lot when he saw Lisa standing by the city bus stop sign. "Well look who's back." He pulled over to the curb. "Do you need a ride?"

"Yes, but I don't want to get you into trouble with Ellen."

"She won't care." Danny smiled as she sat next to him. "Bula-bula."

"Bula-bula," she grinned. "Drive and I'll give you directions on how to get to where I'm staying."

After a fifteen minute ride Danny pulled in front of a new condo building overlooking the river. "Nice."

"We are sub-leasing it from another Army guy. Do you want to come up and check it out?"

He shook his head. "That I better not do."

"I understand," she grinned. "Ellen showed me around school today and I apologized. I'm hoping that she will forgive me."

"It might take some time. I'm finding out that because of her mother leaving her that she is overly jealous. Say, why don't you come with us to a party tomorrow night? It will give you a chance to meet some of the kids."

"Ellen might not want me to."

"I'll talk to her," Danny smiled. "I'm glad you are back. I've missed you....." He hesitated. "As my best friend."

"Right best friend," she smiled. "Oh, by the way, I'm trying out for the girl's softball team on Monday."

"Right...trying out. From what I've seen you don't have to sweat it."

"Maybe I can be the next Danny Upton?" She joked.

"Sometimes I wish I could go back to being the new kid that no one knew."

"Is the pressure getting to you?" She asked as she leaned into the side window.

"Not on the field but I don't like being the center of attention."

"Well with me you'll always just be my bud," she smiled.

"Cool....Bula-Bula."

"Bula-bula," she said as he drove away.

*****

Ellen knew that her mother worked until 6:00PM so she decided to stop by Aunt Helen's house to see if she could see Andy again. Having a brother was something good that she had not planned when she heard her mother had returned. She saw her aunt's car in the driveway and parked on the street. She jumped out and knocked on the door.

"Ellen....I uh..didn't know that you are coming over," Helen said smoothing down her apron.

"I was driving by and thought that I'd stop and say hello," Ellen smiled.

"Come in. I just finished a batch of chocolate chip cookies for Andy." They moved into the kitchen and stopped when they saw that Andy had pulled the stack of cookies down on the floor and had taken a bite out of about ten of them.

"Cook......eee," he said holding one up for Ellen. "Sis....ter."

"Hi Andy," Ellen grinned before moving down on the floor next to him. "Do you remember my name?"

"Sis.....ter," he said again. He pointed to her and rubbed chocolate over her new pink sweater. "Sis....ter."

"Andy...look what you've done," Helen gasped. "Let me get a wet towel."

Andy frowned like he was going to cry but Ellen put her arm around him. "It's Ok. Can I have a cookie?"

Andy grinned with chocolate surrounding his mouth and handed her one that was dripping with chocolate.

"Thank you," she smiled. She took a bite of her cookie as he did to the one in his other hand.

Aunt Helen stood back by the sink and smiled at the two. It had broken her heart when Maria had left Allan and Ellen and she had tried to maintain contact but he didn't want it to continue. Now maybe things would come back together and she could see her wonderful niece again.

*****

"Where are you?" Janet said as she tiptoed up the stairs that were dimly lit by the scattering of candles on the steps. She unbuttoned her nurse's uniform and opened it as she peeked around the doorway into the master bedroom. "Are you sleeping?" She could barely make out the form on the bed.

"Come and find out," he whispered.

She moved to the bed and reached down to feel the smooth silk black sheet that was covering his body. "What is this?"

"Something nice and smooth," he grinned. He pushed the sheet down until the top half of his naked body appeared.

"Why doctor. Are you naked?" She slipped off the uniform and pushed off her white panty-hose.

"Maybe," he answered. "Maybe you should find out." He watched as she removed her bra and plain white panties. "I've always been turned on by the big white panties the nurses wear under their white uniforms.

"Good, because I've got about ten more pairs of them," she chuckled. She lifted the sheet and saw that he was more than ready. "What's up with you today?" She asked as she slid up next to him and grabbed onto his hard-on. "Should I be worried that you met with your ex-wife and now are hornier than I've ever seen you before?"

"No...you don't have to be worried," he gasped as the second woman in little less than two hours was jerking him off.

Janet smiled and engulfed his closest nipple. "Are you going to tell me what she said?"

"Let's wait until later," he said breathing rapidly.

Janet moved her head back and looked into his eyes. "Something happened. Tell me."

Allan reached down and pulled her on top of him. "Maria is really messed up. I tried to get her to talk about Andy but......but he had other things on her mind."

"Uh-oh," she said feeling his hard tip pressing up into her moist lips. "Don't tell me that she wants you and her to get back together."

"Not exactly," he answered.

That did it for Janet. She pushed off of him and sat Indian style next to his hard tower. "OK, what does "not exactly" mean?"

"Well she basically wanted us to go downstairs in the boat and have sex."

"That bitch," Janet growled. "I knew she came back for something more than seeing Ellen."

"That's not all," he whispered as he reached over and took her hand. "She told me that while she was away she experimented sexually with others."

"And......"

"And the others included a married man and woman at the same time."

"Oh my God," Janet gasped. "Why did she tell you such private secrets?"

"I think it was her attempt to revive an old fantasy of mine..of ours. Many years ago before Ellen was born we sometimes fantasized about...about having a...threesome."

"You're kidding right?" She noticed that he was still rock hard.

"Janet it was long ago while we young in medical school. Things were different then and..."

"Where is all of this leading Allan? Did you fuck her?"

"No," he replied quickly. "I told her that I only loved you but..."

"But.....there should be no buts."

"But, she then said that she wanted the three of us to have sex."

"OH MY GOD!" Janet cried out. "She is messed up."

"I know," he said reaching out to hug her.

Janet started towards him but again saw his hard-on. "Wait! These black sheets and this!" She grabbed onto his cock. "The idea of the three of us having sex turns you on."

Allan didn't answer.

"Fuck you Allan," she said as she pushed the hard cock from her palm. "Maybe you are as messed up as she is?" Janet quickly moved off before he could grab onto her arm.

"No, I told her that she was messed up and that she needed to stay away from both of us," he said as he reached out but she jerked back and grabbed her clothes from the floor.

"Janet wait," he said loudly but she was quickly out of the room and he heard her running down the stairs. "Shit."

*****

Ellen left before her mother came home and called Danny to meet him at his house. She had called her father earlier and had found out that Ms. Upton was going over to their house so she figured she had the night alone with Danny. When he answered the door he was eating a bologna sandwich. "Hi."

"I hate bologna," she frowned. "And now I'm going to taste it all night after we kiss."

He had a piece on his tongue and stuck it out for her to see.

"YUCK!" She cried as she smacked his arm. "Men are so gross."

He gulped and laughed. "I'll go upstairs and gargle. Want something to eat?"

"No, I had some cookies with my brother," she said as she tossed her jacket on the sofa and turned on the TV.

"I can't wait to hear how little Andy is doing," Danny grinned. He turned and dashed up the stairs.

A few minutes later he ran back and wiggled up next to her. "So what do you want to do tonight?" He raised and lowered his eyebrows a few times.

"Is that all you think about?" She said pushing him away.

"Uh let me think," he put his index finger on his chin and looked up. "Well, yes that is the majority of my thoughts."

"Well, let's get this straight now. First we talk about how our day went and then we can mess around."

Danny leaned over and whispered. "I got up, went to school and came home." He nibbled on her ear.

"DANNY!" She yelled pushing him back again. "That's not talking."

Danny pulled open the snap on her jeans and quickly fished his long fingers down under her lime green panties. He found her clitty and rubbed. "OK, tell me about your day."

She grabbed his wrist and a few seconds later let it go. "We...we can talk later." Her left hand pulled his face and lips down to hers.

After five minutes of kissing and toying with her dampness Ellen lifted her hips and pushed down her jeans and panties at the same time. "God, I really need this."

"Me too," he smiled and quickly took care of his shirt and jeans. After she removed her bra and turned toward him naked he pushed off his boxers. She then reached over and grabbed onto his joystick.

"Remember that this is mine," she said seriously. "It doesn't belong to some skinny ass freshman, Candy Underwood or even Bula-Bula."

"I remember. It's yours," he gasped realizing that his cock was starting to hurt.

"And now for your special treat. Tonight you get to fuck me doggie style." She giggled and moved to the soft rug in front of the fireplace on her hands and knees with her pink ass pointing in his direction. "Well?"

"God, that is the most beautiful sight I've ever seen or imagined." He slid off the sofa and crawled on his hands and knees to her raised buttocks.

"Do you know what to do?" She smirked back at him.

"Uh yeah..things were slow in Germany but I did get some sex research in." He moved to his knees between her opened legs and pushed forward until his red cock head moved under her soft buns and rubbed over her very moist lips.

"Easy," she gasped feeling the hard and hot invader. Coming in from this angle felt different and tighter.

Danny's fingers spread open her cheeks and saw her rear hole for the first time up close in good lighting. He rubbed over it and felt her squeeze her buns together.

"Don't even think about it," she said as she leaned down on her elbows for more support.

Danny forgot about it quickly because he realized the great pleasure he had pumping easily in and out of her moist hole. Other guys had talked about doggie style but he didn't really understand it until now. He grabbed onto the sides of her hips and moved back and forth faster and faster.

Ellen too had read about it and realized that her clitty was not getting the attention it wanted. As he fucked back and forth she managed to reach up under with her right hand and take care of her own need. "OH GOD!"

Danny wandered what happen to cause her to suddenly start moaning. "Must be me," he grinned. He then realized that he cold lean forward and cup her magnificent breasts and hard tips.

They managed to continue this for about a minute more before both were ready. "Ellen......I'm ........ I'm..."

"DO IT DANNY! NOW!"

Danny didn't have to be told twice. His hips went into warp drive and less than ten seconds later he came. "OH MY GOD!"

Ellen timed her climax to be with his. Instead of crying out she started laughing because it felt so dam good.

Finally their bodies gave out and she crashed onto her stomach with him on her backside. He kissed her neck and whispered, "Why did you laugh?"

"I didn't laugh," she answered.

"You did," he said.

"I did not," she said firmly not remembering it.

"OK," he said realizing that he was right but didn't want to push it anymore. It was then they heard the garage door opening up.

"OH SHIT!" They both jumped up and grabbed their clothes knowing that they were busted. But the door didn't open for almost four minutes. Finally Janet walked in and saw them sitting nicely on the sofa.

"Why are you home?" Danny asked as she moved inside the door and forced a smile.

"I...uh..wasn't feeling well," Janet lied. "Sorry to come home early." She had waited in the garage to make sure they were presentable.

"Are you sick?" Ellen asked wondering if she could help.

"Headache," she said. "I'll take something and lie down. I won't bother you two." She lightly kissed Danny and Ellen and headed up the stairs.

"Something is wrong," Ellen whispered.

"Do you think they had a fight?"

Ellen bit her lower lip and nodded. "I better go home."

It was a few minutes after she left when the phone rang. Since his mother normally answered the phone Danny didn't try to answer it but it kept ringing. He managed to get it before the answering machine kicked in. "Hello."

Slickman
Slickman
8,172 Followers