Army Brat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,173 Followers

Both fumbled in their minds for the next words to say. "How should I dress tomorrow night?" She asked. "I mean are we going to a fancy restaurant or a casual one?"

"What would you like?"

"I would like to be alone with you right now in my bedroom," she thought.

"Just somewhere where we can talk and get to know each other. I mean all of us...you know." She said.

"There is a nice little restaurant on the river front. Afterwards we can all take a walk on the board walk."

"I'd like that." She looked around to make sure no one was listening. "This dinner.....I mean..why are we going out? To get our kids to meet each other or.....or something more?"

Allan grinned. "Yes."

"Oh," she said smiling. "Good."

*****

Danny stared Todd down a few times at practice that afternoon. Jimmy came up to him and talked for a long time and Corey came by to see how he was doing. It seemed he was accepted by everyone on the team except for Todd. As he watched Todd take infield practice he noticed that he made more than a few errors and looked really bad hitting the ball.

"How is the elbow?" Coach Wright asked after practice.

"It's feels a lot better," Danny answered.

"You wouldn't say that if the elbow was about to fall off would you?"

Danny shook his head. "But it does feel better."

"Have you ever played third base?"

Danny thought back. "A long time ago in little league."

The coach looked at the third baseman who was fairly large and not that mobile. "Tony has a good glove but has trouble fielding bunts and slow grounders. He also can't reach the pop-ups behind third that good."

"I'm sure I can learn the position," Danny grinned.

"I'm sure you can too," Coach Wright laughed. "We are playing a DH this year so I can use Tony there and to back up our first baseman if necessary."

"Good," Danny whispered. "My daddy was a third baseman."

"What?" Coach Wright asked. "Did your dad play professional sports?"

Danny's eyes lit up. "Yes sir, for the Cardinals."

"What is his name?"

"He's dead sir but his name was......."

"Josh Upton," Coach said quickly. "Shit he was rookie of the year in the national league and made the all star team a few times. He went into the service and....." He remembered the headlines about Danny's father's death. "I'm sorry."

Danny felt the tears building up again. "It's OK. It's been two years since he...you know."

Coach saw the other players watching him waiting for the OK to head to the showers. "We can talk later. Start picturing yourself as our third baseman." He smacked Danny on his back and headed out to talk to the team.

*****

Ellen walked up behind the bleachers and saw Danny's feet through the openings. She was heading around to the front when the coach moved next to him. She leaned against the side to wait her turn and managed to hear the whole conversation. She too was almost in tears when the coach walked away. She wiped her eyes and took a deep breath before walking around. "Hi, sorry that I'm late."

Danny managed to smile and try to erase the last conversation. "I'm glad you are here." He stood and took her hand guiding her behind the bleachers.

"Can I hug you?" He asked.

She didn't hesitate before pulling him into her arms. "Are you OK?"

"I am now," he whispered smelling the sweet smell of her shampoo. His right hand moved up and down her back feeling the bra under her shirt and then lower over her thong. He pulled his fingers up quickly and realized that he was getting hard. He tried to pull his lower body back but she held him tight.

Ellen was excited feeling him so close. His fingers were sending flashes of fire up and down her back and then she felt his manhood pressing into her upper stomach. She felt so hot and turned on as her hands moved and caressed his strong back. She leaned back and looked into his passion-filled eyes. "I'm not hurting your elbow am I?"

"No," he whispered. He leaned down and kissed her forehead, nose, and cheeks before lightly kissing her lips. His hard-on was fully expanded while they rubbed their stomachs together and his thigh pressed between hers.

"Ohhh," she moaned feeling the pressure directly against her virgin pussy mound. "That feels so good."

Although he was a virgin he did have a lot of necking experience. Again they kissed but this time with open mouths while his fingers explored downward until he cupped her wonderful butt.

She pulled away. "Don't."

Danny jerked his hands up. "I'm sorry...I shouldn't have.."

She giggled. "Let's take it a little slower."

After frenching for another five minutes she pulled back and glanced down at the huge bulge that had been jabbing into her stomach. He was a lot bigger than Todd. "We better wait a few minutes," she giggled.

"Sorry," he blushed before turning around to hide it.

"I'm not," she thought as she fixed her clothing and hair. They exchanged phone numbers and headed to their cars.

*****

Buttons again was waiting on her doorstep.

"God, what do I have to do? Give you a daily update?" Ellen laughed. They sat on the step and watched the young kids playing in the street.

"Yes," Buttons answered.

"Well, we kissed a lot and did a few other things."

"ELLEN!"

"OK, he rubbed his leg between mine until I was about to blow. I could feel him hard against me."

"And...."

"And he is huge," Ellen giggled. "But when he touched my ass I stopped him."

"What for?"

"I don't want him to think I'm that easy," Ellen answered. "And if we kissed a minute more I would have let him do anything to me."

"I knew it. You're going to do it with him aren't you?" Buttons asked.

"I don't know. I mean I've only known him for a few days. Can someone fall in love with someone in that short a period?"

"You think that you love him?" Buttons asked looking into her long time girl friend's eyes.

"I don't know what love is but I can't think of anything else but him," she sighed. "I've never felt like this before."

"There has to be something wrong with him. He can't be perfect," Buttons added. "Maybe he has a big old wart on the tip of his penis?"

"YUCK!" Ellen cried out before smacking Button's arm. "You are so gross at times."

"I know," Buttons said proudly.

Ellen's phone rang and she saw that it was him. "It's him." She clicked the green button. "Hi."

"I just wanted to say I'm sorry...you know...for touching you like that...I mean...I really respect you and I don't want you to think that...you know...I'm just trying to...to..."

"To get into my panties?" Ellen said finishing his fumbling words.

"What?" Buttons asked putting her ear closer to the phone. But Ellen stood and walked towards the street.

"Well yes I guess you can put it that way," Danny smiled. "I just don't want to mess things up...I mean I like you and.."

"I like you too," she injected. "Does this mean that we are going out?"

Danny gulped. "Going out? I'm not sure what that means."

"It means that we are a couple and we do not date anyone else."

Buttons was still trying to hear what he was saying but Ellen kept walking away.

"Date...uh..."

"If you don't want to then..."

"NO...YES I WANT TO GO OUT WITH YOU!" He said loudly and quickly.

"Good," she smiled. "But we probably shouldn't tell our parents right now."

"Good idea," Danny relaxed. "I guess our first date will be tomorrow night."

"Nope, our first real date will be just you and I alone," she whispered. "I can't wait."

"Me neither," he said wanting to be kissing and holding her. "This is crazy...I mean..we've only known each other for a few days."

"I'm going to be thinking about you tonight," she whispered.

"Me too," he said getting hard just remembering her firm ass in his gasp.

"I have to go because Buttons is following me around my yard," Ellen laughed.

"What?"

"Never mind," she laughed again. "See you in the morning."

Ellen kissed the phone not sure if he heard it before he hung up.

"I'll be touching myself thinking of you in my bed tonight," Buttons teased.

"I didn't say that," Ellen said running after her girlfriend.

*****

Danny was finishing a homework assignment when Janet walked in around 7:30PM. "Hi Ma," he grinned.

"What are you so happy about?" She asked as she sat next to him.

"I'm happy that you are home early," he smiled.

"Sure," she said looking suspiciously. She leaned back against the sofa and sighed. "I'll be so happy when the weekend gets here."

"Me too," he grinned wondering if he could go out with Ellen on Saturday night.

"I'll write your absent note to take to the school tomorrow," she said before standing. "You will see Allan at 10:00 tomorrow."

"Allan."

"Don't start," she grinned. "And he said he was taking us to a small restaurant on the river walk tomorrow night."

Danny closed his book. "Maybe this is too soon for you."

Janet sat back down. "Honey it's been over two years."

"I know but....."

"I know you like Ellen and I hear that she likes you. Let's not worry about it right now and just take things as they come."

He hugged her to him. "I can't picture you with anyone else."

"I know. Me too," she sighed. "I loved your daddy very much but we.....I mean I'm sure he would want me to be happy. Besides it might not work out for either one of us."

"I asked Ellen to marry me today," he said seriously. She turned and stared until he broke down laughing.

"Smart ass," she said trying not to laugh.

*****

"Hi," Ellen said to him on the phone as she lay in bed that night. "I just wanted to say goodnight."

"Goodnight," Danny whispered. He had been thinking about her for over an hour. "I've been trying to get to sleep but..."

"I know me too," she whispered. "Say my name."

"Ellen."

"No say it as if we are together and I'm in your arms."

"El....len," he whispered.

She giggled. "Dan.......nee," she whispered.

"El........len."

"Dan..................nee."

"El.............................len."

"Ha...ha......you said my name last. Goodnight."

"Good night."

*****

Todd stood by his car the next morning waiting for Ellen. When she pulled in he stood in front of her windshield.

"Get out of my way or I'll run you over," she said leaning out of the side window.

He grinned until her bumper hit his legs softly. "Shit." He jumped aside as she pulled into the parking space. He pulled open her door and glanced at her bare thighs and a peek of white panties as she swung her legs out. "Can I walk you to the school?"

"You said one kiss and guess what? I DON'T LIKE YOU!" She said to his face. "NOW LEAVE ME ALONE!"

Todd waited until she closed the door before grabbing her arm and pulling her into his body. "I know you still want me." He cupped her right breast before she could react. But then Todd felt a hand on his shoulder and he was ready to turn and swing at Danny when he saw the man behind him. "Coach."

Coach Wright pulled Todd away from Ellen and pushed him back against the car. "What the hell is wrong with you boy?"

"I...uh..was just messing around," he said smiling. "Tell him." He said looking at Ellen who was obviously shook.

Coach looked at Ellen.

"He grabbed me," Ellen said hoping that Danny would not show up.

"Let's go to the principle's office."

Ellen was shaking as they walked away and Danny drove up to her.

"What's going on?" He asked seeing Todd and the coach walking away.

"I'll tell you about it later."

*****

At 10AM Danny sat in the doctor's office at the hospital waiting for the doctor to come back in with the results. His arm had started feeling a whole lot better and he hoped that meant he could at least quit using the sling.

"Good news," Allan said smiling at the handsome lad. "The swelling has gone down and you can barely see the tiny crack. How does it feel?"

"Good......I mean really good." He said pulling his arm out.

"The soreness probably was due to the swelling. In about another week you should be good as new."

"That's great!" He heard a tiny tap on the door and turned to see his mother come in. "Ma....I'll be back to normal in a week."

Janet looked at Allan.

"It's true," Allan smiled.

"Thank you for all that you are doing," Janet said to Allan. "You might as well head back to school." She kissed him and they watched him leave the room.

"You should charge something for your services," Janet said standing in front of him.

"OK."

"Uh...I can get my check book." She started to turn but he touched her shoulder.

"All I want is a kiss."

Janet gulped and looked back at the closed door. "It's been a while."

"Me too," Allan said. He moved closer and saw her eyes close as she offered him her lips.

She expected his lips to be hard and forceful but instead he lightly pecked and teased. She tried to peck back but he kept moving back from her. She looked at him and reached up and pulled his mouth down to hers. Their tongues met in the middle and tasted before dancing together. For the first time in a long time she was totally turned on. They wet kissed for another two minutes before she pushed her face to the side and kissed his neck.

"I've wanted to do that for so long," she whispered. She nibbled on his ear and felt his hard-on below.

"Janet," he whispered as he reached his right hand under her arm and cupped her full soft breast. "I want you so much."

She smiled and sucked more on his ear. "We can't here." His fingers found her raised nipple and toyed. She returned the favor and grabbed down low until she had his throbbing member. "But we can't have you walking out of here like this."

Dr. Brand leaned back against the table as she masterfully unzipped his slacks and withdrew his rigid cock. Her fingers gathered his pre-cum for lubrication before stroking and jerking him off. "Oh SHIT!"

She giggled and stared down at only the second cock she had ever touched. It was about the same size as her past husband so it really didn't feel any different. "Why Doctor I think I found a problem."

"Yes, a problem. Will you take care of it for me nurse?" He chuckled.

"I might have to operate," she giggled. She stroked harder and faster as he gripped the table under him. "I think the problem is about to be solved."

"It......IS!" he groaned before pushing his hips back and forth. His hot white spunk shot from the purple tip outward onto the floor next to her feet. She kept stroking until he was empty.

She smiled and started to pull back but he pulled her into him again and their tongues once again mingled. "Are you sure we can't be alone tonight?" He whispered.

"Patience Doctor," she whispered. "We can't let them know how we feel about each other."

*****

Danny told Ellen the good news at lunch and then Corey stopped by to tell Danny that Todd had been expelled from school.

"What happened?" Danny asked Ellen after Corey left.

"I didn't want you to be mad." She said taking his hand. For the next five minutes she told him what happened in the parking lot.

"That bastard." Danny's face was red from anger.

"It's over," she said. "Let's hope he won't be back at school."

They finished lunch and at 3PM the coach called a meeting and told the team that Todd was expelled and would not be coming back. "I guess most of you heard what happened and I can't confirm any of it. What I can tell you is that I'm proud of the players we still have on this team. It's not just how good you are hitting a baseball. It is more important what kind of person you are at all times."

*****

There was no practice after school and Danny and Janet were waiting for their dates to pick them up around 6:45PM.

"This is weird," he said looking out the window. "Going on a double date with my Ma."

"Yes, and I'll be watching to make sure you behave yourself," she smiled. Her fingers were trembling since it was her first date in a very long time.

"And, who will be watching you?" He joked. "God, you look hot. When did you get that blouse?"

Janet knew the blouse was open kind of low. "Today after work. Do you think he will like it."

"Yes too much," Danny frowned. He saw a BMW SUV pull into the driveway. "They are here."

*****

"I hope she likes me," Ellen said looking into the small mirror on the sun visor over the windshield.

"She will and you will like her," Allan grinned. He knew that she looked more and more like her mother who had basically just left both of them one day three years ago. Except for a birthday card Ellen never heard from her.

They both moved to the front door and before he could push the doorbell button the door opened and Allan stood there without his sling. "Hi," he said looking into Ellen's blue eyes.

"I'm here too," Allan laughed as he took Danny's hand to shake. He saw Janet walk up and quickly dropped Danny's hand. "WOW!"

Janet blushed and walked forward. "So you must be the girl that I keep hearing so much about."

Ellen blushed and held out her tiny hand for the woman to shake. But Janet pushed it aside and gave her a hug.

Ellen's eyes opened wide while she grinned at Danny over Janet's shoulder.

"Well, we should go because our reservation is at 7:15PM," Allan said.

"Come on we will sit in the back," Ellen said to Danny as they held hands and walked towards the SUV.

Janet grabbed her purse by the door and stood watching the two eighteen year olds. "Uh-oh."

"I know," Allan sighed. He tried to take her hand but she pulled it away while they moved to the vehicle.

*****

The restaurant had mostly booths so Danny and Ellen slid into one side while their parents did the same across from them. They didn't break their hands as the waitress came by to take their drink order.

After the drinks were served Allan held up his beer glass. "A toast to us." He didn't know what else to add. "To us."

"To us," Danny, Ellen and Janet said together.

They ordered and then Allan looked at his daughter. "I forgot to ask but I heard that Todd is no longer at school. What happened?"

Ellen didn't want to tell him afraid that he would go berserk. "Todd crossed the line again and I guess the school had enough of him."

Danny bit his lower lip to keep quiet but Allan could see that something was wrong. "We can discuss it later. For now let's have a good meal."

They talked about school and then Ellen asked Janet about living in Germany. Janet looked at Danny. "It was great. We had a lot of good friends and being in the Army was like one big family. After the accident we...." Janet stopped, realizing that neither Allan nor Ellen knew what had happened. "We...uh...probably shouldn't talk about that right now."

Ellen squeezed Danny's hand tighter when she saw the sadness in his eyes.

"I need to get some air," Danny said standing and walking towards the door leading to the patio.

Ellen immediately walked behind him. After they left Allan put his arm around Janet. "Are you OK?"

"Yes, but Danny has a hard time talking about it. You see his father was his hero from a very young age. They were as close as a father and son could be and did everything together."

"Do you want to talk about the accident?"

"It happened so quickly. He was always going out on training missions to places he couldn't tell us about. He was gone two days before the base commander knocked on my door. I knew that he was gone as soon as I saw his face."

"I'm so sorry."

Janet held back her tears. "We found out later that he was killed by friendly fire. I've always hated that term. What is friendly about bullets flying around?"

"How old was Danny?"

"16. He just passed his driver's test and had made the base varsity baseball team and was going to tell his father the good news when it happened."

Slickman
Slickman
8,173 Followers