Army Men

Story Info
Love is difficult.
11.4k words
3.57
15.6k
10
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two weeks after my eighteenth birthday my Dad gave me a package of camouflage clothes. He told me I had to go with him to Serbia for a few weeks. I should explain my Dad is the top dog in his platoon. Also I should say that because my mom and dad divorced the year before and the last time he had left me on my own I had thrown a party he didn't trust me.

I was pissed. "No. I'm not going. I will miss my friends and it is boring."

"You are going. Ever since mom left you are out of control I can't trust you. If you don't come you will not have your money for university and you will be locked in your room." He got up and left.

My dad was strict so I knew there was no compromise. I needed the money for university because if he didn't give me the money I wouldn't be able to get away from him. He had controlled me for years and he was embarrassing. All my friends thought he was dreamy. He was really muscular with big brown eyes and dark hair.

I took after my mom witch wasn't a bad thing at all. I had blonde hair which I usually kept in a messy ponytail so it wouldn't detract from my best feature. My eyes. They were very light blue which I outlined with heavy mascara and eye liner. I hated foundation and blusher so I still looked young with my freckles and rosy cheeks. My mom used to say that I could capture a boy's heart just by looking at him. She was partly right. I could get a boy to fancy me but they were all pricks. I hadn't gone out with a boy for 6 months and I was still a virgin.

I decided not to fight with Dad about going so I went upstairs to pack thinking about all the fit army men I could try to pull. I thought I needed a real man not a little boy.

"Good you're packing. We are leaving tomorrow. If you even think of corrupting one of men like you did to the sergeant, there will be dire consequences." Again Dad left the room. I looked in the doorway wishing Mom would turn up. When he said "like you did the sergeant" it made me smile slightly. He was referring to a week ago when he had a meeting with his men at our house.

The lieutenant was about 36 and looking good for his age with his hard pecks and biceps. His name was Mark and I just wanted to get rid of my V cause of my friends making fun of me.

I walked into the kitchen wearing denim shorts, vest top and cardie to find 10 men sitting around the table all with stern looks on there faces.

"Men this is my daughter Katie." They all nodded in my direction.

"Hi. Dad I'm going out in a bit." I went to walk off but I was stopped by his voice again.

"Not with that Steve or whatever his name is."

"No actually, with Luke. That's not a problem is it?"

"Yes it is a problem. I don't want my daughter going around with any boy's. She won't be a little slag ok?"

Tears welled up in my eyes. I didn't know why he always thought I was a slag. He knew I was crying because I always did when he said stuff like that to me. I managed to say fine through my tears and walk out.

I walked into the bathroom and locked the door. I was in there for a while when there was a knocking on the door. I unlocked it to find one of the stern faced men standing in front of me.

Instead of stepping outside I left the door open and went back to the mirror to take off the lines of makeup down my face.

Mark followed me and shut the door behind him. "Are you ok? Your Dad was pretty harsh back there."

"I'm fine, I'm used to it."

"No one should be treated like that. I would never speak to my daughter that way." I turned round to look at him. "You have a daughter?"

"Yes, she's 8. I couldn't speak to her like that. I don't think I could stand the panda eyes afterwards." He stroked my face where I did have black eyes from the dribbling make up.

I went a sat on the counter top next to the sink, wanting to get some more make up off. I went to pick up a wipe but he stopped me. Instead he stood in front, still standing at least a foot taller than me, and started wiping the make up off himself.

"He treats me like I'm five. Steve and Luke are just my friends; I could never go out with them. He doesn't care though; he just thinks I'm shagging every one."

He chuckled slightly. "So in other words you're still a virgin?"

I felt slightly embarrassed telling my Dad's friend this. "Yeah. I don't want to be a sl..." I was cut off by him kissing me gently on the mouth.

"Don't you ever call yourself a slag. It's a natural thing to have sex. Look I'll show you." I was shocked by what he said but like I said I just wanted to be part of the crowd. He started to kiss me down the neck, starting to take my cardigan off. He opened my legs and stood between them holding me closer to him.

He pulled my vest top over my head revealing my creamy mounds. He kissed them softly and yet it wasn't arousing at all. He was way to gentle for me but I wanted the embarrassing issue gone. He started to unbutton my shorts, slipping them over my hips, dropping them to the floor.

He pushed me back and crouched in-between my legs kissing my clit. Nothing happened. I wanted to moan in pleasure and be ravished by this cold faced man. Instead he was a wimp. The bathroom door flung open and my Dad stood in the doorway.

"Sergeant. What are you doing between my daughter's legs?" then all I remember is shouting and legging it. The Lieutenant said he was comforting me and it went wrong. Dad still blamed me but not that much

When we landed in Serbia I regretted ever agreeing to come. My tent was disgusting and I wasn't allowed to wear anything but the camouflage clothes that were way too baggy.

I walked down to were they handed out clothes to find an incredible attractive guy there. I knew his name was Greg because we had flirted at my Dads birthday party and I also knew he had a thing for me even though he was 29. I did fancy him but it was a kind of school girl crush.

"Hi Greg, haven't seen you in ages." I smiled as sexily as I could playing up to the fact he liked me.

"Hey Katie, didn't know you had joined the army." His emerald green eyes glowed in the dark light with his unusually longish hair twitched in the breeze.

"I haven't, Dad brought me because there is no one to look after me and he doesn't trust me after last time he left me."

He laughed. "I heard about that. Someone puked in the hot tub and two of your mates were shagging in the kitchen sink weren't they?

"Yeah but that wasn't my fault. Anyway I thought this was meant to be shaved off last after you joined Satan's troop." I curled his long fringe loosely in my fingers.

"I managed to keep it after all. No offence Katie but why are you in here. I thought Lieutenant said you weren't allowed around the troop because in his words you may corrupt us."

I giggled coyly and replied "I need different clothes. Tighter ones in other words can you give me some."

"No can do, sorry."

I sighed then leaned forward and kissed his smooth lips softly. He cupped my face gently pulling my slightly closer. I ended the kiss after a moment and said "It won't be as if you won't get anything in return."

He smiled as he turned around looking through the piles of clothes. "What size are you wearing now?"

"A 12. I should be offended by my Dad thinking I am that big." We laughed and he placed some new clothes on the desk top. I went to picked them up but Greg stopped me.

"I want my payment first."

"What do you want as payment?"

"Depends, are you a virgin?"

I stopped smiling at him suddenly slightly uncomfortable. He was a gorgeous but I didn't want to give my virginity up to him. Even though I'd been desperate to get rid of it I couldn't now not in a place like that. "Yes but I'm not ready to give that up."

"Fine I'm not going to force you. What do you want to give me as payment?"

"Erm how about a blowjob?"

His eyes widened and his strong arms locked around me pulling me easily over the counter he was behind. He kissed me again. I sunk to my knees un-buttoning his trousers, taking out his monster cock. I took the head quickly into my mouth swirling my tongue around. He moaned in pleasure. His dick started to harden and pre-cum was oozing out of the tip of his cock.

I made a ring with my finger and thumb and placed it around the base of his cock. I pulled it upwards and as I did I made the ring smaller until I reached the head and I started again. I did this five times and then pushed his dick into my mouth until it was pushing at the back of my throat. I looked up at him to find his face was covered in fear. I was confused and looked sideways to find my Dad standing there.

"What on earth do you think you are doing Katie?" his voice cold with anger.

"Well...."

"I told you not to corrupt my men. Don't worry I don't blame you Private; I blame the slag that is on her knees with your penis in her mouth. I bet she came in here and ripped it out of your trousers without any warning. Is that right?"

"Yes Lieutenant Colonel. She threw herself at me." Greg said avoiding my eyes.

"NO I DID NOT. HE WANTED TO FUCK ME BUT I FUCKING DECLINED!" I slapped Greg and marched out of the tent.

I carried on walking without stopping. I left the compounds of base camp. The last guard who was kneeling in the thick forest said. "Sorry Miss but I don't think it's a good idea for you to go."

I turned round still angry and said "I am the Lieutenant Colonel's daughter I will do what I like." I turned and carried on walking. I walked for at least an hour when I finally stopped and looked where I was.

I couldn't see any thing through the dense forest but I could hear faint rustling. Suddenly there was a bang of a gun so I flung myself onto the floor. Dad had warned me about snipers so I scrambled to my feet and started to run. There were no more bullets flying at me but again I could hear heavy feet following me.

Suddenly my feet where scooped from under me and a heavy body was holding me down.

"GET OFF ME" I screamed struggling to shift the weight.

"Oh, an English girl. I love it when my little captives scream and struggle, it turns me on." A thick Serbian accent replied. He flipped me over so I was looking at him. He had a masculine face, with brown eyes, short brown hair and a small scar next to one of his eyes. I had never seen anyone more attractive yet terrifying. He brought his hand up and caressed my face with his strong callused hands. "You're lucky, sergeant wants any trespasser for questioning otherwise I may have had to kill you. Shame really, a sexy girl like you shouldn't be in the army."

"I'm not in the army. Now let me go!"

"If you're not in the army then why are you here and in camouflage?" his hand moved down to my breast, roughly kneading it. I didn't answer so he squeezed harder. "Answer me captive."

"I'm the Lieutenant Colonel daughter. I'm here because he didn't think he could leave me alone at home. Please let me go." I started to cry silently.

He laughed. "I doubt you will even want to leave after I have finished with you." He scooped me up and flung me over his shoulder. I kicked him as hard as I could but nothing seemed to damage him.

We arrived at what seemed to be his base camp where he took me into a large tent and flung me onto the floor. I got up onto my feet when an older man stepped into my line of view. They spoke in Serbian for a few minutes. In that time I learnt that the man who had took me was called Jovan.

"He said that you have to tell us everything you now otherwise it will be a painful experience for you." Said Jovan in a stern voice.

"I'm not telling you anything." I shouted and I pulled my arm back to punch him. He caught my wrist, twisted my arm and pulled me into his body.

"I told you it would be painful." He whispered, nipping my earlobe causing shivers to run down my spine. "What's your name?"

When I didn't answer he tightened the twist on my arm. "Katie." I said through gritted teeth.

"Beautiful." He whispered nipping my earlobe again.

Two other soldiers entered the tent and tied me to the pole of the tent with my arms above my head and my legs spread. Everyone left except Jovan who stripped into only his t-shirt and boxers.

He walked behind me and stopped. He squeezed my ass roughly and whispered "One last chance little girl or the pain begins."

"Go to hell." He slid his hand the full length of my arm gently before returning down pinching the pressure point on my arm extremely hard. My legs buckled from the pain as I screamed. He moved to another point and pressed harder than before. He squeezed two at the same time then bit one hard with his sharp pearly teeth "Stop please, stop."

"Fine, I'll stop. Is there anything you want to tell me?"

"I really know hardly anything. The stuff I do know is useless." I said through my pants. The pain was still alive.

"Well I think that someone may need some humiliation to try and make them remember some useful information." He drew a knife from his uniform he had removed and cut all my clothing off. "You have beautiful breasts." He pinched one of my already erect nipples (from the cold) cruelly, pulling it out and twisting it. I moaned half in pain half in pleasure. He laughed.

"Stop it, please. I don't know anything." I begged. He looked into my eyes before he kissed me. He stopped pinching my nipples and instead slid is hand to my pussy and started pinching my clit instead. I screamed while he continued his assault on my mouth.

He ended the kiss and stopped pinching again, moving his mouth down to my nipple. I expected him to bite it but instead he toyed with it sucking hard in the nub then switching to flicking it with his tongue. He caressed my waist while he did this and I melted into his touch, letting down my guard.

"Getting wet for me, little girl?" He growled at me.

Anger flooded my senses, masking the humiliation I felt. "Of course not you sick fucking bastard!" I managed to pull my arm loose, giving me room to throw my elbow down onto his head with a lot of force. But it didn't seem to affect him; he bit down onto my nipple causing me to scream. He stepped back to look at me.

"I was being gentle but now you'll know what real pain is." He started to tie my arm back into its original place but tighter.

"You thought you were being gentle while you groped my body without permission?" " You call my caress a grope? You would have let me do that even if you weren't tied up: I bet you are soaking wet."

For once he was wrong. After him biting me and the slight talk of his aggression my wetness had disappeared which I didn't think was a good thing. He slipped his hand down to my pussy checking if I was wet.

"Thank God your not. It means I get to hear you scream." He started roughly pushing two fingers into me with such force I did scream. He suddenly stopped though. "You're a virgin?" He asked with a strange smile on his face. I nodded. "Why are you?"

"My Dad kept any boy away from me. Plus I haven't met the right person."

He laughed. "Daddy isn't here though and I am the right person. This time I'll be nice, it should be special for you." He said with a cruel and sly grin.

He withdrew his fingers from inside me and instead knelt on the floor and started licking my clit. I gasped and said "What are you doing?" I knew what he was doing but I didn't know why; he could easily just rape me.

"Well... little girl.... I am... getting... you ... wet....so ...you... can take all...of me." he said in-between the flicks he made with his tongue over my clit. His change in moods were giving me whiplash, when he was being aggressive I wanted someone to storm in and rescue me but when he was turning me on and giving me more pleasure than anyone had ever given me I wanted to be stay with him and for it to continue forever.

I realised I wanted a man and I had one. But I hated him but he was what I wanted. I screamed in pleasure he had brought me to climax by sucking on my clit. I felt the juices drip down my thigh and I didn't think I had ever been wetter. Jovan stood up and kissed me again but this time it wasn't rough. I kissed him back tasting my own juices he had just licked up. "Ready for me Katie?"

"Yes, please don't make me wait." I had lost control of myself; he had control of me now. I loved the way he said my name with the heaviness of his accent.

He untied my feet and hooking both his arms under my knees so I was lifted up with my legs wrapped around his waist. I felt his dick push against my entrance through his boxers.

"Keep your legs where they are until I move you." He released my legs and I kept them where they where. He unbuttoned his boxers and unleashed his monster dick. He nudged at my entrance while keeping his eyes locked on me and his hands on my buttocks. He slowly edged his way in. I felt so full of him and when I looked down he was barely inside me. I felt him break my innocence.

"Kiss me." He said and I leant forward and kissed him. He suddenly pushed deeper inside of me and I screamed. "The pain will go."

I believed him as he started to pump me up and down onto him using my bum. He felt so good inside me and I felt the pleasure build. "God you're so tight." He growled as he plunged into me again. Then he withdrew completely and said "Beg me."

I needed him now; he had withdrawn while I was right on edge. I looked into his eyes and saw I had to do what he wanted. "Please, fuck me please. Jovan I need you."

He plunged in hard and deep pushing me completely over the edge. I screamed in orgasm holding him into me using my legs to secure him. He started pumping again slowly but very deep. It hurt as he nudged at my cervix but the pain was covered by pure pleasure.

When I came again he came in me, filling me with his hot seed. He held me close to him until the orgasm had passed. Then he untied me and carried me to a prison cell, locked the door and left.

I was still getting hints of pleasure every time something brushed my thighs or lower stomach. I feel asleep and was awoken by shouting in my cell. There 3 soldiers none of which I recognised, shouting at me to wake up.

The moment they were sure I was awake one of the men threw me off the bed, lay down on it and undid his trousers. The other two men then picked me up by my arms and positioned me over his cock.

He grasped my hips and plunged into me hard. I hadn't had time to get wet and I was still tender from Jovan fucking me so it was incredibly painful. I screamed but this time I there wasn't any pleasure drowning out the pain.

The man who was fucking me then pushed me down into him so I was bent over. I felt another cock nudging at my anus and I started to cry knowing the pain that would follow. He didn't waste anytime and drove into me making me feel like I was going to rip in half. They carried on at fast speeds while the third man was pinching pressure points all over my body making me yelp.

When they were about to climax the man who was fucking my pussy grabbed my throat, cutting off my air supply. "Tell us what you know." He increased the hold on my throat even more; I felt my self shutting down.

Suddenly the pain was gone, and there was no one beating my insides with there dicks or someone pinching me. I looked up in a daze to see Jovan pushing the 3 men out of the cell yelling at them in Serbian. I looked down to see the damage and I was met with the sight of a small and slow trickle of blood.

"Katie, Katie are you alright?" Jovan asked desperately. I could hear the fear in his voice.

"I've been better. Can I go home, please?" I sobbed. I couldn't take it anymore, I needed to know men wouldn't just come in and rape me which I didn't think I'd get where I was even with Jovan around. Jovan went to pick me up but he was interrupted by shouting again. I feared it was the same soldiers but when I opened my eyes I saw Greg and my Dad.