Aroha

Story Info
19-year-old Maori woman's story.
7.8k words
3
21.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

TE AROHA NUI JERRY. 19 YEAR OLD MAORI GIRL.

Had her on my 52nd birthday. One of the youngest (relative to my age. 33 years younger than me) and tastiest women I have ever, eaten, had sitting on my face or fucked. This was my birthday present to myself.

I met Aroha and her cousin Emma more than one year ago when I was doing a Swanson duty and they helped me out. Aroha was 18 and Emma 20 at the time. I took a shine, (lusting) to Aroha straight away and wanted to fuck her then but she wasn't into it then. She wasn't a virgin as had her first sex at 14 and first dabble at hooking at 16 but wasn't doing it now. I didn't fancy Emma at all but they are both interesting company.

They turned up here on Friday morning, 30th November at about 2.00 am. They spent about an hour here and told me to keep in touch, after having taken my second cell phone I think. I am not totally sure on that but the phone was here when before they were here and I couldn't find it after. However the phone is useless to anyone else as the card has a pin number and if the card it is changed, it will ask for a phone unlock code which is different to the card number and the phone cannot be turned on without it. I hope I have just lost the phone or put it somewhere where I can't find it and they haven't taken it.

I phoned her on Sunday evening to ask her out to dinner but she said to phone her after I had a meal. I went to their place after and saw them. She looked lovely with a red top and dark blue slacks on. However, she had a shower and changed into far darker clothing. She did not look as sexy as she had before. She suggested to me that I might like to "do business" which meant she was on the game. I was interested in this but I think her prices are too high. She charges $140 for an hour session at your place, even if you take her both ways. This is way above the market average, particularly as the market is over saturated with working girls. Apparently Emma is her manager but she is not being market properly, especially if she is going to be doing escort work. They do not have a car now and they do not advertise in the Truth, which they need to do to get the message out. Actually, although Emma is quite a nice girls, she just sees money and hasn't a clue about anything else.

Anyway, she agreed to come to my place for $140 less the $20 I had loaned them and said she would take $20 off again if I brought her back. So that was $100 for an hour. We had to bring Emma with us as she was going to see her boyfriend but we couldn't find his place so we took her to an Auntie's place. This turned out to be a problem. On the way over, Aroha had said to me that she doesn't do oral and she doesn't kiss on the lips. I was a bit disappointed at both of those but felt I could live with it. We arrived here about 2.00 am and we had some grass first. I thought it would have the same effect on me as it did before, and it did, but it didn't improve the sex. It may do in the future but it didn't do this time.

Aroha wanted all the lights turned off, but I wasn't going to agree to that. So we had less light but I would have like more. When she took her clothes off, she was far more attractive than with them on. She had been wearing a bra, which tended to flatten her breasts and the other clothes did not highlight her beautiful body. She stands about 5' 4", 100 lbs, 34b, 24, 34, and size about 6. She has almost flawless skin, a lovely light brown and it is almost even all over with just a slight hint of where her bikini went. Her pubic hair is large, neat and beautifully shaped, being one of the nicest I have seen and the hairs just slightly course. Her body was also fairly well toned. Of course like most women she was not happy with her body. She wanted a larger butt, but her butt was just eatable and doesn't need to be larger.

I wasn't hard when I took of my clothes so Aroha started to try to put a condom on but it wasn't hard enough. I have needed Viagra recently and unfortunately I had recently run out. So using some of my massage oil, she started wanking me and then put a condom on me which broke. Unfortunately she noticed this and took it off. Before she could do any more, I pushed her back on the bed and kissed my way down her body until I was feasting on her jewel. She jewel became very wet and she became very horny. She pushed her pelvis into my face and while I was playing with her breasts, she pushed my hands hard into them. She liked her breasts being played with far harder than I would have done normally. So I went along with her and gave it the way she wanted. Hard on her breasts which she loved. She came many times, not as often as Siripha did but still often. I was now fully hard but without a CD and I wanted to just go up and enter her BB but I thought it would be better if I left it until later. I am sure she was so aroused that she would not have stopped me at that stage but would have thought about it later. I am determined to be inside her Bee and arse BB at some time, hopefully on a regular basis.

I ate her for several minutes, perhaps 15, with her coming most of the time. She also became very wet, with me lapping up her juices. Now she was lying across the bed with her legs hanging over the edge of the bed and her bum just on the edge. I was kneeling on the floor eating her pussy. Wow! Exquisite!

I moved away from her and she put another condom on me but to my surprise, she gave me some oral. She was not very good at this and she didn't seem to like the taste of it, but to my pleasant surprise, she gave me some. This was more than I had been expecting, but not more than I had wanted. I then moved her onto the bed and kissed her all over her front, paying just a little attention to her bee. I moved on top of her and tired to enter her. Part of the problem was that the condom was sticking at the entrance to her bee. Without it, I would have just slipped in so easily to her beautiful bee. It was not that she wasn't wet, because she was, but without any other lubricant, I was sticking at the entrance. Anyway, I did manage to get in some of the way, but I wasn't as hard as I would have liked because I had run out of the enhancer drug, Viagra. With it I would have been rock hard, even after I had come. However, it was great to be inside her. Unfortunately I was not able to kiss her, (but I am sure I will be able to next time) as that would have made it all the better. So I kissed her ears, neck and breasts. I had to use my hand several times to ensure that I was inside her and to keep myself there, and I tried pushing the CD down of my dick. I was hoping that it would come off inside her, but I could feel that this was not going to happen. If I had pushed it all the way off, I would have slipped in so easily to her beautiful bee, where I wanted to be so much BB.

I wasn't able to gain full entry as I had wanted and I ended up coming far sooner than I would have like partly because I hadn't had sex for such a long time and partly because I had been using my hand on myself. However, I did come too early but I was now stoned and not functioning very well. I eventually moved off her and sat on the side of the bed. I eventually took the condom off and then lay down beside her, cuddling her, without kissing her on the lips as I had wanted to do. After talking for several minutes, I asked her if she wanted to come again. She was quite willing to this idea so I asked her to sit on my face. I had her sit on my face facing the wall and began to eat her delicious bee again. Of course, it wasn't long before she started to come again and she came many times. Again I played with her breasts rather hard like she liked and then moved my attention of one hand to her cunt. I inserted part of a finger into her bee, but the angle didn't make if very easy. So I pressed on the area between to two opening and pressed also on the entrance to her arse. I could tell by the way the skin was around it, that she had had some anal experience. I was now hard again and I wanted her to move down and impale herself on me. However, I didn't think she would do this without a CD on so I didn't ask. I could see from the clock that she had now been her for well over 1 hour and I continued to eat her. Stayed for nearly an hour longer and if Emma hadn't been around, she would have stayed the rest of the night with me. Not that she realised it at the time.

What was this service worth? In today's market, probably about $50.00 and no more. As a working girl, she gives very poor service.

It was after 4.00 am before I took them home. The next time she comes here, I want it to be for a business plan that I have started to do for her. I hope to also give her a massage, straight of course, and some spare bedding and towels plus some samples of condoms and lubricant, hopefully for some special favors.

I phoned her on Tuesday evening and she was glad for me to phone, as she wanted to use me to take her around to find another place the next day. I said that I had thought of going over that night so she said I could stay the night there. What she meant by that and what I thought she said were two different things. I thought I would be sleeping with her and she thought I would be sleeping on the couch. I didn't know this until well later. I am a crazy old fool to think that an attractive 19 year old Maori girl would be interested in a 52 year old guy. I got stoned again at just after midnight. I took some Viagra and waited for half an hour before it was starting to take effect before bring up the idea of business, which she had mentioned early. I had lent or bought for them a total of $69.00 of stuff and Emma wanted to charge me $140.00 for one hour in substandard conditions. I told her that her prices were too high for two reasons. The first one is that she has no skills as a hooker and is below average in her service, (in other words she doesn't have a clue what to do) and the second the price is way over the top. Emma is apparently her manager but she has no fucking idea of how to market, manage or do anything else. She wants the money in advance, which is fair enough, but the price she wants is far too much. You can get better service for $60.00 and less all over Auckland. Perhaps Aroha's only advantage is that she is younger than most at 19. However because Emma thinks that some girls up north are charging $140.00, Aroha should be charging the same. I asked how much the money I had lent and been given would count towards the cost and that I was very unhappy with the price. I also said that it had to be in Aroha's room but they wanted me in another room and I was told some lies. I was not given an answer on some of these and time dragged on.

I explained to both of them that I had been working on a business plan for Aroha and I wanted to share that with her as I felt she does have possibilities. However, sometimes when I was talking, I would stop in mid sentence and did not have a clue of what I had said before or where I was going. This was because I was stoned as it happened the last time. However the last two times I got into her pussy.

I made up my mind and I was not going to be moved, was that either I was going to spend the night with Aroha in her room or I would go home, either with or without her. I was eventually persuaded to stay the night with her in her room. It would have been better if we had we had gone back to my place as it is so much cleaner and more comfortable. But I stayed the night there. She did have a double bed. We went into the bedroom at about 4.00 am and Aroha wanted the light off before she took her clothes off. Again a light was left on. I had not at this stage paid her anything more.

The bed was a mess with an old sheet underneath, almost as bad on top and with a rug, which was taken off the line and was still damp. On top of this, Aroha had a sheet wrapped around her and that was only on her side. Perhaps I should have remade the bed.

I got into bed naked after having turned the light off and moved towards her. She was not very responsive and again she did not want to kiss me. If we had any continued relationship, kissing will be part of the relationship. I had decided that if I share this business plan with her, it will only be on one condition. That is that she comes to my place by herself, as Emma would just be a hindrance to what I wanted to share.

I was able to kiss her all over again around her neck, down to her breasts, her abdomen and then down to her pussy. Again she seemed to like it as she got wet, but she wasn't responding as well as she had before. This was perhaps because I was in a slightly different position or because of the surroundings, but I don't think so. I ate for several minutes and I think she came but the signals were not as strong as last time. When I moved up to enter her, she did not mention anything about a condom so I just moved into her. What an exquisite feel being inside a young wet and willing pussy bare back. I was to find out later that she had run out of condoms. So I do not know if it was let inside BB because she was out of condoms or that my medical certificate had shown I was free of everything. I will have to ask her why she did at the time. I told her later that any other time we "do business" it will be without a condom and she agreed to that. I also said that I wouldn't have sex with anyone else and she said she didn't care.

It was just wonderful to be inside her, but she wasn't moving very much. This was probably because she was very tired as she had been asleep on several occasions before this. Unfortunately I was still not able to kiss her on the lips but I kissed her everywhere else. She said that she didn't like the smell of her pussy juice on her face. That is strange because her vaginal odor is almost undetectable. I did not think that I was going to be able to come, at least not for a long time and that was fine with me because I would be able to fuck her for a very long time.

I tried to make love with her for more than half an hour, but was unsure of the time, as I could not see any clock. I told her that I wanted to get off her and for her to get on top of me but when I got off, she said I had used up an hour, which I was sure I hadn't. She wasn't going to do anything about getting on top of me. So I talked to her for a long time while stroking her. A long while after, she allowed me to get on top of her again but this time she wasn't as wet. I had more trouble getting inside her but with gentle persistence, I was able to gain full entry. Again she was not very responsive but she had become a little wetter. Not as wet as just before, but so that it did not made it uncomfortable. However, after less than ten minutes she complained that it was hurting, so I reluctantly withdrew. We talked for a while or rather I mostly talked. I went down and ate her again and again she became very wet. When I moved up to enter her she said she was sore. I think she was bluffing, as she had become very wet. I told her this and when I went to feel her pussy with my fingers, she stopped me so I lay down beside her again.

When I tried to kiss her again she told me that she didn't like the smell of her pussy on my face. So I got up and washed my face and came back beside her. I did manage to give her one small kiss on the lips before she pulled away. Eventually I got her to stroke me as I thought about trying to cum but she was hopeless at that as well. So I did it to myself while also rubbing myself against her. After a while, I realised that it would be hopeless, so I stopped and cuddled down beside her and tried to sleep. Every time I almost fell asleep, something disturbed me. Either Aroha moving, a door banging, the dog wining, the stereo on or something else. There were also three knocks on the door, which must have been Emma, but as Aroha did not respond, I did not either. At some stage Aroha said she was going to have a shower and go partly dressed and went out of the room. She was away for a while but then came back in more clothed and got back into bed and wouldn't allow me to cuddle up to her. That is probably something she has never been used to before anyway.

At some time later, Aroha got up and tried to get me up as well. I had had no sleep and was not in any way able to get up. I was there for only about ten minutes and in that time they tried to get me up at least four times. When I eventually had a looked at my watch, it was just after eight. Why they wanted to go out that early, I do not know. When I was up and dressed they thought I was going to go straight away. I told then I needed a drink first, so after I came out the bathroom, Aroha came up to me with some cordial. I said no to that and told them that I wanted a hot drink. That meant tea, as it was the only hot drink they had. Emma, the flat slob of a bitch who will just drag Aroha down started swearing and cursing at me. Somehow she seemed to think that being the manager and having done such a special favor for me, I should jump as soon as she said so. I think she is very used to using people and gets angry when she doesn't get her own way. Left to herself she will always be broke, smoking dope, thinking up ways to rip off WINZ for more money or rip it off a "friend" like me and living in a pig sty. She will keep Aroha with her if she has her way. So I put her in her place as gently as I could.

Half an hour later we went out first to the bank to draw all her their dole money out then to The Warehouse for Aroha to get a phone card, but it was just before it opened. We then went to several friend's places, where I stayed in the car as I was too tired to get out. It also included picking some "friends up from the side of the road and taking them to two different places. After this, I had decided if the next stop wasn't going to be looking for accommodation, I was going to tell them that I was no here for a taxi service. It turned out that the next stop was and they accepted a dump at a caravan park. Two old caravans with a shack in between. All this for $155.00 a week. They don't seem to mind living in a pigsty. I feel that it is Emma more than Aroha but she just goes along with her cousin. If I could get Aroha away from Emma, she would be a different girl if she chose to be.

We stopped and had lunch at the Henderson shopping center where they had the usual fast food and I a coffee. At one stage when Aroha came up to me she asked me for the money from last night. She said she wanted $100.00 and I mistakenly said $80.00 when I should have said $60.00. At least she agreed to this but this meant I had paid the full price of $140.00. Never again will I pay anywhere near that price.

After a few more call to arrange the house, we went back to their place with some empty boxes. I told them that I was going to go home, as I was too tired to continue. Perhaps part of the truth was that I wasn't going to be used any more that day. I had driven the around in the last 15 hours at least 80 km, which if they had paid a taxi for would have cost them at least $100.00. Did they offer me anything? Not on your Nelly!

I did manage to have a small private take with Aroha before I left and told her that I wanted to discuss the business plan with her but I would only do it at my place without Emma. Since then I have taken a copy of the draft plant to the prostitutes collective to get them to give me their opinion on it with suggestions. I also bought some flavored condoms and two bottles of lubricant. I also sorted out some towels, some of then never used, sheets and pillowcases that I can give to her. The only time I will "give" them to her is if she comes here by herself to listen to and discusses the business plan. If she comes, then I will hope to give her a massage to show her some of the techniques of massage, including erotic, to see if she can do it. If she shows the slightest hint that she would like to get out of the poverty trap, I will suggest her first lesson. However, this may mean no sex, because it will be all training. But it could be more, but only if she wants to and will not charge me.

12