Around Midnight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,940 Followers

She groaned softly and replied, "I was afraid you were going to say that. I enjoyed the hell out of it myself and it could be the death of me, if you keep doing it."

"I've never heard of anyone dying from being eaten but then again, it probably wouldn't be listed as the actual cause of death." I told her with a grin. "Something to do with the censors on the five o'clock news."

She laughed and then groaned softly as her hips jerked and the muscles of her stomach rippled.

"Are you alright?" I asked quickly.

"Oh, I'm just fine but laughing moves things that shouldn't be moved right now. Damn, I'm so sensitive I can't believe it, but then again, I can't believe how much different it was from you doing that and my husband. He'd give me a few licks here and there and then, as I got close to cumming he'd move away and jam his dick in. I'd cum and cum hard but never like I just did with your tongue in me." She said in a rush.

"You told me to do it my way and I was just following instructions." I told her with a grin.

She opened one eye and peeked at me. "Yeah but you're not supposed to enjoy it as much as I do."

"Hey, I always make sure the lady cums first. Well, most of the time I try to anyway. Sometimes it just doesn't work out that way."

"It sure as hell worked out this time." She said as she handed me the towel. "I should feel like I've been run over by a truck but I don't. I've got those lazy, well satisfied; damn that was good, feels. I just want to lay here and let the glow flow."

"You sleep there and your back is going to hate you in the morning. Not to mention a few dozen of the muscles you've abused in the last couple of hours. Anyway, cuddling is going to be a bitch with that door in the way."

She chuckled and shook her head. "Okay, I get the idea. I should make you carry my big ass to the bed but I wouldn't want you to hurt yourself." She rolled over on her side and added, "I'm going to roll over on my stomach so I can get up. You stay in front of me, where I can keep an eye on you. I ain't letting you behind me for a while; you're way too dangerous when you're back there."

"Oh come on, let me help you up." I said teasingly.

"Nope, no way. I'd probably end up doing a headstand in the closet. I got down here on my own, and I can damn well get myself back up."

She got as far as her knees. Her eyes were level with my semi hard manhood. She eyed me for a second and licked her lips. "I know a way to even the score." She whispered. "I'll lay a lip lock on that so good that the white will come off."

I backed up and shook my head. "Oh no you don't, you're getting up there on the bed and relaxing for a while. We both need it. Anyway, it's around midnight and I for one have had a long day."

"Yeah and you're going to have a longer tomorrow." Penny replied with a big grin. "A brand new day and a brand new bed. What could be wrong with that?"

TxRad
TxRad
5,940 Followers