Arousing Leigha Ch. 02

Story Info
They wanted the young bride no matter what it took.
2.8k words
4.37
69.1k
12
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 05/08/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Two: Leigha's Loft

Yes, it would take time. Lots of time.

The day after Marty visited the doctor he got a phone call. Leigha was close enough to hear and, after listening to a little of the conversation and watching Marty as he spoke, she was sure something was wrong.

When he hung up, he just looked at her.

"We've been invited out to Doctor Ryan's ranch. They want to talk to both of us."

"Who are 'they'?"

"Doctor Ryan and that guy you met in his office. Rusty."

"Dusty."

"Yeah, Dusty. Did you know he's in complete charge of the Ryan ranch? Basically the president of the company?"

Leigha was surprised. Dusty had said that he worked for David Ryan. He didn't say he ran his operation for him. And she had spilled her guts about knowing her way around a farm. What an idiot!

"They want to see both of us?"

"That's what Dusty said."

"What about?"

"A job, I think. He was kind of vague."

They both felt a little awkward but hopeful, so they went. There was nothing to lose and they weren't sure what this was all about. But they found out.

What they thought would be a short visit turned out to be a four-hour job interview. The interview with David Ryan was short, casual, and to the point. He basically introduced himself not as Doctor Ryan, but as David Ryan, ranch owner. He took the opportunity to visit not just with them but also with all the hands there.

He apologized to everybody for not spending more time on the ranch but reminded them that he had a practice. Visits to the ranch were a welcome but seldom luxury.

Even in that short time Leigha was very impressed with David. It was not just the "doctor" thing or the fact he owned the ranch. It was more than that, something that only a woman would pick up. She had felt the same to a point when she met Dusty. David had a silky smoothness about him, one that women would surely respond to and she was no different. Dusty was more of a home style, very manly type. She knew he could sweep an unwitting girl off her feet in no time.

Leigha was a married woman happily in love with her man. But she couldn't deny that David, Dusty and all those approving eyes around her didn't go deep within her. All the way down to the soft spot between her legs that was being gently rubbed by the tight jeans she was wearing. She was wet the whole time. Very wet.

One of the perks of working on a ranch was free food. The lunch that Marty and Leigha enjoyed with everybody else was as elegant and satisfying as any since they had been married. Served family style on long wooden tables, it was a feast.

If Leigha had any difficulties coping with about twenty sets of eyes on her at all times she didn't show it. None of the hands could take their eyes off her and she chatted freely with all that wanted to talk. And as they left, one by one, each hand stopped and whispered something under their breath to Dusty.

Leigha and Marty didn't know what it was, but it was their two cents worth about the young couple. As far as the hands were concerned, these two were keepers. By that time Marty and Leigha knew for sure that they were there concerning a job. It was a little gray as to what it was, but it was definitely a job.

They collectively held their breath. God, let this be something good! They needed it so badly.

Dusty put them in an old jeep and ran them slowly through some of the ranch, explaining the operation and how it was done. When they were through, they sat down in his quiet office and he finally laid out his offer.

Marty and Leigha hoped their jaws were not hanging open.

The money was not great but it was much more than they made now. But the real kicker was the package deal. In addition to Marty's full time job Leigha was offered a part time position. She would be doing ranch chores she loved and get at paid least some money. Enough to make a real difference.

It was already a good deal they knew they wouldn't refuse. But when Dusty offered them a small cottage on site for free Leigha thought about going over the table to kiss him. Kiss him, hell! She would have given him a blowjob right in front of Marty!

They couldn't believe their luck. And it all turned out to be exactly as promised.

Life was good at the ranch and in their household. Marty loved the truck driving part of the job and through experience found himself to be a bit of a cowboy. He wasn't afraid to try anything and was a quick learner. The men loved him.

As for Leigha, it was old hat. Some things were done differently from what she had done in the past simply due to the size of the operation. But all the basics were there and she knew her way around the barn. That's where most of her work was done. She loved the horses and everything to do with them. Cleaning stalls was almost relaxing for her.

At times she was asked to help in the kitchen when they were short handed but even that was a learning experience. Always, after one of these times, there was a little something extra in her paycheck. It wasn't a lot but over time it paid for a small vacation.

And the small cottage was just that. A small building that had been on the property for ages. Like everything else on the ranch it had been well maintained and they easily made it their home. They even had satellite television.

However, there were two sides to Leigha's world. One she knew about. That included their day-to-day living and work. The weekly trips Marty made in that big Kenworth, on special occasions with Leigha riding shotgun. All the work around the barn, albeit part time. This was the world she loved and embraced.

What she didn't see going on around her, couldn't envision, was not so much "happenings" but more thought processes.

Every day, every night, Leigha was in somebody's thoughts. Not only by a dedicated husband, but also by others who were waiting, hoping. Would she become one of them?

Dusty and David never missed a chance to discuss it. They watched her from a distance, every day being more and more armored with her beauty and sweetness. It seemed to them that she got prettier each week. The weeks and months did her well, aging like a ripe peach. With each wonderful curve becoming more and more pronounced, the woman was just gorgeous.

Of course all the others knew it, too. The hands loved Marty, but they were all "in love" with Leigha. She good-naturedly reveled in it, accepting the well-meant and sincere compliments from all the guys with grace. They had no way to know how deep down it affected her.

There was no way that she could stay on that pedestal, be that openly appreciated without it taking at least some mental toll. Her sexual awareness and heightened sensitivity was so exaggerated that she seemed to have a faucet between her legs. She stayed super wet all day, every day it seemed.

Luckily, they were at a time in life that Marty's sex drive was at the same level as hers. Every night and many times in the day, she pulled him on top of her to be caressed, then filled with that hardened shaft she more and more came to love.

The fact that their lovemaking had become a bit mundane didn't pass her by. Marty almost always brought her to an orgasm, many times going down on her and teasing her until she popped. She especially loved those times but didn't say much about it because she didn't want him to think their other sex wasn't as exciting.

But there were those days, those times, that she let her mind drift. Her mind would be clouded with erotic thoughts of different techniques, different touches, a little more aggressive sex, and to her surprise, different partners.

Oh, yes. As dedicated and as in love as she was, it was not below her to fantasize. And she didn't have to strain her imagination any. There were so many men in her life besides Marty. All the young ranch hands, David, and Dusty. Especially Dusty. Maybe it was because he was around her much more than anybody else or his tremendous self-confidence, but there was more than a little attraction there that she kept to herself.

Dusty would "check up" on her several times a day on the days she worked. Most of the time she worked alone in the barn so he insisted on keeping an eye on her for "safety reasons" as he told her. It wasn't altogether such a silly thing. The barn was huge, much bigger than any house around, and something could go wrong, she supposed.

But the barn was something else to Leigha. It was like a little safe haven away from home. Almost like a playhouse. She climbed up and down those ladders going into the loft all the time and would make herself little areas to relax in, smoothing out little sections of hay so that she could lie down and let her mind wonder.

It wasn't as if she were stealing time. She gave much more than she was paid for, often coming in on days that were not necessary.

A few months after she started working there, it was on one of these "off" days that she was laying on one of her little makeshift beds and letting her mind drift. It had been an intense morning for some reason. Marty was on the road on an unusual overnight run so he had not been there the night before or that morning to "service" her. And she had dearly needed him inside her for some reason.

It carried over into the morning and she decided to work instead of staying around the house. As she lay there, thoughts started drifting across her mind again. At first of Marty, then it slowly turned illicit. She closed her eyes and a man, vague and unknown, entered her dream. It happened often enough for her not to be surprised.

But what was new was her response. Hidden in the confines of the loft, slowly her fingertips began to graze over her nipples, already hard and extended from the provocative thoughts. She allowed herself the pleasure for several minutes before they took a will of their own and drifted down. The long, tantalizing brushes over the crotch of her tight jeans felt wonderful but over a period of time even this wasn't sufficient. Not so much her brain but more her lower senses said they wanted more. Demanded it, in fact.

Again, this was nothing new. Leigha had spent many mornings and afternoons in the little cottage, slowly extracting orgasm after orgasm from her willing body, her sensitive nerves recovering then responding again after each explosion. To some degree it was much more sensual and fulfilling than having the soft sex that Marty offered. With the self-manipulation she could speed up or apply pressure as she wanted, her fingers receiving direct orders from the rest of her body.

And on that day, in that barn, the nerves were definitely daring her to do more. She looked around slowly but knew there was never anybody up there that time of day. Slightly lifting her hips, she unbuttoned and slid down the tight jeans, leaving them down around her knees.

As she moved deeper into it, her fingers massaging, brushing, tantalizing her clit and delving ever so often deep into her wet opening, the jeans became an unwanted confinement. She leaned down and took them all the way off. It didn't bother her that her panties came off with them.

It took only a few minutes before her body reacted, the first offering as a result of her knowing and busy fingers. With a muted moan, her gyrating hips lifted off the hay and her head and feet supported her convulsing body as an orgasm ripped through her shuddering torso.

It lasted for a long time before she dropped back down.

For another fifteen minutes or so she continued to please herself, fingertips lightly pleasing their welcoming target. A second, much smaller quake went through her, more like a dessert than a main meal.

She looked around and through her little erotic haze determined that it was enough. No use taking too much of a chance. Slowly, methodically, she put her clothes back on, stopping ever so often to again brush across the swollen clit. Each time her body reacted, that little lurch asking for more.

Carefully, she eased down the ladder and looked around as she left the barn. All was quiet. All was well. Nobody could know of the fire between her legs that was yet to be extinguished. That would have to wait for later in the cottage, then for that night with Marty's hose.

As she walked away from the barn, Dusty sat in his office and watched her walk by. Normally he would have called her back and made small talk with her just to admire her body, always resulting in a massive hard-on. But not today.

Instead, he turned back to his computer again. Not only was his cock already hard, it was out and in his hand, the semen seeping as he tried to hold everything back for a while.

Carefully, he pressed the keys on his computer again then pushed his chair back a little. Suddenly his screen was filled with an image, one that he had never expected. There, in black and white, was Leigha lying on a bed of soft hay, her fingers caressing her nipples. He watched as the rest of it played on. It would be the first of five times he watched it that day before he recorded it on a disk and delivered it to Dave.

David and Dusty had a pretty open relationship with all the ranch hands but they did hold one secret back. About five years before they had lost a couple of expensive saddles out of the tack room. Immediately after that, during a Christmas period when things were slow and almost all employees were gone, a company out of Los Angeles came in and secretly installed an extensive and expensive security system. The cameras were tiny, with the decision being made to trade some resolution for stealth.

The barn was totally wired, both down below and in the loft. There were at least ten cameras hidden among the large pilings and crevices. They all were active constantly and picked up a lot.

Leigha had unknowingly camped directly in front of one. She was so close the resolution was very good, every action fully in view. With the ability to enlarge, Dusty and David were able to expand until they could, though a bit grainy, see the actual movement of her fingers.

The show was wonderful to say the least and both looked forward to more. It was a surprised Leigha that was called into Dusty's office and offered a few more hours in the afternoon each week. She couldn't believe her luck! They could certainly use the extra money.

Meanwhile, David contacted the company that originally installed the cameras. Their specialty was being discreet and quick. They were, in fact, a spy company. Two very early morning visits and seven thousand dollars later there were an additional five expensive high-resolution cameras in the loft, all of them tiny yet with color and a small microphone. The loft was now wired for sound.

It paid back dividends even more than expected. After the original experience, Leigha became more and more prone to halt her daily activities in order to please herself. Although Dusty never once stayed in his office for the sole purpose of "catching her," he caught every action.

The new computer program was so sophisticated that motion sensors could control it. Both he and David fully believed that they never missed an episode. And the sound was fantastic. Just the capturing of her moans was enough to get either of them off.

But, as exciting as it was, would it be enough?

No. After a while even this lost a bit of its excitement. Their appetites whetted, they both hoped for more. They were sure it was to come.

They were right.