Arranged Marriage Ch. 02

Story Info
Lively and vibrant young woman marries a stranger.
2.8k words
4.35
64k
38

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/16/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Violet awoke the next morning with David still wrapped around her. She gently moved him off of her so he wouldn't wake up then tip toed into the adjoining bathroom. She hurt between her legs, she was sure from the sex last night, but also hurt in many other places from her fall off of Lightening. She was delighted to see that a bath was drawn and there were warming stones in the fire. She added them to the tub and a few minutes later got in. She once again had to scrub dried blood off - this time from having sex. 'If I keep having to scrub blood off everyday I'm running away and joining the circus' she thought jokingly. Then she remembered David's words the nights before.

He had said he wouldn't hurt her, or make her do anything she didn't want to do, but he also said that they would be having sex again, and often. She shuddered as she remembered hearing her mother beg her father to leave her alone, that she didn't want to have sex with him, that it hurt. A few times as a child and then again as a teenager she had peered through the lock on their bedroom door. Her father always behind her mother, slapping her bottom and pushing against her and away. Well, at least David hadn't spanked her last night, that was some small comfort.

She was still soaking her wounds when she heard the door open.

"Violet, good morning, I see you've stolen my bath. Do you mind if I join you?"

"Your bath?"

"Yes, they always have it ready for me, I find it helps wake me up and I feel better all day when I've had a bath."

"Oh, sorry, I guess I don't mind." She whispered as she drew her legs up to her chest to cover as much of her body as possible. She hoped it looked more like she was trying to give him room.

"No need to be sorry, I'd be more than happy to share." He said as he smiled and started to climb in. She saw him naked, this time, she hadn't seen him completely naked before. He looked weird, all men looked weird though, with their testicles and penis. She did notice it didn't seem hard.

"What?" He asked.

"Hmmmm?"

"You are staring at me, specifically my genitals. I suppose, you've maybe never seen them before though, have you?"

"I've seen them." She blushed as red as a rose, "I mean, I've seen things, people think they are alone, and they aren't always, and I've seen sex before, and I've seen men. Yours looks different though."

"I'm not hard, all the way. When a guy gets excited, sexually, it gets hard, and sticks out. Otherwise it's fairly small, and just, well hangs there." She didn't say anything else, instead she decided she should probably finish washing up and leave. She didn't want him getting excited. He scooted his feet on either side of her butt and sunk his head into the water then came back up. She was mortified that he would get that close to her, although, he had already asked to sit in the tub naked with her. After having gotten his hair wet he proceeded to wash it and then rinsed it in the same fashion he had gotten it wet before.

"You haven't moved since I got here. Do you still need to wash, or am I interrupting a leisurely soak?"

"A bit of both. I need to do my hair, but....."

"You don't really want to be naked in front of me, do you?"

"Not really."

"Spin around, I'll wash it for you, then you can keep covered up some." She didn't say anything just did as he had said. She felt him soaping her hair, and massaging it as it was already quite wet. When he was done he held her head as she lowered it into the water and then he rinsed it thoroughly. After she sat up he rang it out some.

"Will you be staying with me, or going?"

"I think I'll go." She said as she reached for a towel on a stand next to the tub and tried to cover herself with it as much as possible while standing up and not getting it wet. Once she had the towel around her she got out of the tub and returned to the bedroom to dress. She was in the middle of combing her hair when he entered. He had already shaved, done his hair, and dressed.

"Would you like me to wait for you, then we can go down for breakfast. After that I have to get off to work though."

"Only if you aren't in a hurry." She answered as she continued to brush and then pull some back from her face to tie with a ribbon. After that they got up silently, and went down to breakfast. They didn't say much through breakfast either. His parents were there and they chatted on about the latest gossip and occasionally asked Violet a question about how she was getting on.

"Violet, will you walk me out?" David asked her. She got up and left with him. They walked out to the yards by the stable.

"Your cut is healing nicely. Do you plan to ride today?" He asked her.

"Yes, I like the pond you showed me."

"My mother has some social gatherings planned today so you can meet some people in town. You'll need to be here, and please, not smelling like horse, for those. I'll be back for supper." As he finished he bent down to kiss her and she ducked. He grabbed her arms in both his hands so he could bend down and whisper, "Violet, I know you don't like being told what to do, but it is proper to kiss your husband when he leaves for work."

"I think you know as well as anyone that I don't always go along with what is proper. Now, take your hands off of me or I will skip your mother's social gatherings."

He let her go, but with a hurt look in his eyes. She almost felt sorry for hurting him like that, but she surely didn't like that he had grabbed her by her arms. He bent down to kiss the top of her head then turned around and headed down the driveway into town. She was about to enter the stable to see Lightening when her mother-in-law started calling her from the door. "Violet, Violet dear, can you come here?" Her name was Julianna, and for being in her early 40s she was still drop-dead gorgeous. She had a slender body, and large breasts, full pink lips, and emerald green eyes. Violet approached her, still unsure weather she liked her or not.

"I've arranged for a tailor to come today to measure you. I've noticed that a lot of your dresses seem very plain. You need some better every day dresses, and perhaps a gown or two. After that we are to have lunch with some friends of mine so they can meet you. This afternoon I haven't anything planned, so you'll be free to do what you wish, but you'll need to stay indoors. You are so tanned, and there are a number of parties coming up in one to two months. I hope if you stay indoors you will look respectable and not like a field hand by then. Hopefully you won't get too bad of a scar from your fall. And that is another things, you can't go to parties with such a horrid gash on your face, what if you were to fall again. No, riding is out of the question." Violet made up her mind, half way through the day's plans that she didn't like Julianna, but by the end of her lecture, she thought she may even hate her.

She seemed like a tough lady, but that just meant that she wasn't one you fight with, she is one you dodge, thought Violet. She came inside to play puppet for the first part of the day - but she swore that by the afternoon she would be sunning herself on the rock by the pond.

The tailor came and measured and then sat with Violet and Julianna for quite sometime going over patterns of what to make. Violet seemed to have no say-so in anything she would be wearing and eventually quit trying to voice her opinion on anything.

After that, six ladies arrived for lunch, three younger, around her age, and three older. The three older ladies were friends of Julianna's and the younger three were their daughters or daughter-in-laws. At lunch they sat in separate rooms. The younger ladies were all very interested to hear all about Violet, and commented several times how lucky she was to be with such a gorgeous gentleman as David. Violet thought the conversation was dull, and was rather glad her mother had stopped trying to force luncheons on her years ago after she started sitting on the floor in the middle of the room and refusing to sit at the table. She had gotten away with so much with her mother, and with her father. Well, she had been beaten by him, but he still quit trying to force her into society. She just wasn't sure about her new surroundings so she didn't try to push the limits just yet - too much anyways.

After lunch she went to the stables to retrieve Lightening and ride to the pond. She pulled up her skirt and took off her shoes and stockings and splashed her feet in the water while laying back on the rock with a hat over her face. She didn't want to get into too much trouble for going out after she had been specifically told not to. After awhile she heard hoof beats in the distance. It was David.

"My mother is quite furious with you. She went looking for you and when she couldn't find you anywhere in the house one of the maids said she had seen you go to the stables. She checked, and when she found Lightening was gone she knew you had run off. Apparently she told you to stay in so you don't get too much sun."

Without removing the hat over her face Violet replied, "I have a hat, I'm not getting sun, so she need not worry so."

"Violet, she can be mean, do not cross her. She wouldn't hit someone like your father would, but she will dream up far worse things. If she can't control you she will control the environment to control you. At best, she would send Lightening back to your parents, at worst, I'm not sure." Violet began to cry as she stood up.

"I'm stuck here, not knowing anyone, with no friends and she would do that? I love to ride, I ride almost everyday."

"I'll talk to her, but for now, you need to come home, and apologizing might help. This arrangement and the timing was rather sudden, and it isn't fair for you to have to move so far away. But, she is trying to help you to meet people and do what she thinks is best." Violet mounted Lightening who had wondered over next to her and followed David back to the stables. At dinner nothing was said about her disobeying Julianna, but Julianna still glared at her and made it clear that she was quite angry that Violet would disobey her. After dinner David took Violet to the library in hopes that she could maybe find a book or something that she could use to occupy her time now that she wouldn't be riding anymore.

"I see you found a few, have you read them before?"

"No, but they look well read and a little used so somebody must have found them good."

"Come, it's getting late, shall we go to our room. We can sit by the fire and get to know each other some more." Violet followed him back to their bedroom. She set the books on her vanity and then sat in the remaining chair by the fire place, David already having sat in the other.

"Do you do any crafts? Crochet, needle point?" He asked.

"I do some, more so in the winter, on the days when it is too cold to ride. I suppose I should take that up again, give me something to do." David reached over and put his hand on top of her lap, holding her hand.

"Thank you for trying to please my mother. She can be difficult, but she is also a very nice lady when you don't cross her."

"I don't feel I have much of a choice. I didn't have a choice in any of this, and I hate it." With that David got up and knelt at her feet, taking both of her hands in his.

"Come now, do you really think you can make such judgements after only having been here for two days?" She shook him off and stood up.

"I'm going to bed."

"Would you want to have sex, I thought about you a lot today......."

"No!" She abruptly answered. She wasn't sore as she had been this morning, but she had no intention of repeating the night before. She changed into her nightgown behind the screen while he undressed and when she came around he was already in bed.

"I said no."

"I know, but I'd still like to go to bed. And, I also had an offer for you."

"What's that?"

"Let me give you another orgasm or two."

"Do you have to ask me such things, it seems lewd and crass."

"Oh, I'm sorry if I offend thy lady. I won't ask anymore." Violet climbed into bed and was quickly enveloped in David's arms. He kissed her and it was good. His lips so soft and his tongue was so warm. She kissed him back, and then he began to caress her neck and chest. Soon he pulled away.

"Would you mind if......never mind......"

"What?"

"I was going to ask something, but I don't want you to think I'm lewd." He said with a smile as he ran his hand down her body until he reached the bottom of her nightgown and began to lift it up. She allowed him to undress her. Once she was naked he immediately took advantage of the situation sucking on one of her nipples and toying with the other with his hand.

"I said no sex though, and I meant it."

"Ok, if you say no, I'll stop everything, and we can go to bed. But, so far, you seem to be enjoying yourself." She didn't respond, and he leaned back in to kiss her again. He toyed with her nipple and then moved his hand down and rubbed her thighs and mound. When she started to moan slightly he moved his hand between her legs, and to his surprise she opened them to allow him access. He rubbed her slit through her panties and then slowly removed them, without asking. She didn't resist though. Once they were off, he knelt between her legs and began to kiss her slit, quickly finding her clitoris. Once she was was beginning to twitch some he inserted two fingers into her vagina and stroked her G-spot. She quickly came while shuddering and twitching her entire body. He moved back up on the bed and began kissing her again. She put her arm around him some and began to stroke his back and shoulder.

He, again, played with her nipple some and had her moaning all over again. He shifted to be more above her. She knew what he was going to do next. He slowly lowered himself onto her and inserted his penis into her vagina. Surprisingly, it didn't hurt. He began to pump in and out slowly. It still didn't feel good, just neutral to her. To him, she felt like smooth satin, and perfect.

"But your legs around me." Despite the fact that she found that even more lewd than his questions, she complied. The sex immediately felt better. He also resumed toying with her nipple and kissing her neck and face. Soon she was moving her hips to meet his thrusts. She could feel his penis inside her, stroking her, and it felt so wonderful. Before long she began to orgasm again, this time taking him with her. After their orgasm he lay on top of her, not moving for a few seconds. Then he rolled to the side, and pulled her to him in one motion. He kissed her some more, and she kissed him back.

"Violet, I love you." He hoped she would tell him that she loved him too, but figured she probably wouldn't.

"Do you love me because of the sex?" She asked, in an accusatory tone.

"No, I love you because you are wonderful, but the sex is a nice bonus." At that they fell asleep, her in his arms, thinking that maybe things weren't so bad, at least with David.