Arrangement in Black & White Ch. 02

Story Info
Carol and Todd find a new playmate.
6.4k words
4.39
46.4k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/31/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a big sigh of relief Todd Riley shut off his computer and began to tidy up his desk. The day had seemed so slow he was beginning to wonder if five o'clock would ever come. All day long his head had been filled with visions of the wild time they had last night and Todd could hardly wait to get home.

It was Todd and Carol's anniversary and they had been out celebrating at the Hyatt when they spotted Rodney Jefferson, an old friend from their high school days. Todd remembered what a huge crush Carol used to have on Rodney so he decided he would have a little fun and ask him to join them for dinner. The years had been kind to Rodney. He had kept his good looks and it was obvious that Carol was still attracted to him.

As they ate Rodney filled the couple in on what he had been doing with his life. He told them that after graduating from Bedford High School he had married and moved to New York where he had worked for many years as an investment adviser. He had just been transferred back to town and the hotel was his temporary home until he could find a more suitable arrangement. After a couple of drinks Rodney confided that he was feeling quite lonely after his recent divorce and so he had been pleasantly surprised when they sent him over a drink.

The orchestra began to play a slow waltz and Todd saw an opportunity to fulfill one of Carol's favorite fantasies. She had often told him when they were having sex that she wondered what it would be like to fuck a well hung black man. Todd figured Rodney would be perfect. He encouraged the two of them to get up on the dance floor and sat back waiting to see what would happen.

By their third dance Carol had snuggled up close and felt his hard cock up against her belly. Carol could feel he was hung like a stallion and started to cream her panties like a horny schoolgirl. She been always been attracted to Rodney's massive size and color and knowing Todd wanted to watch her fuck him made it even better. She told Rodney that she had an arrangement with Todd and she wanted him to come home with them and fuck her.

Back at the house Carol straddled Rodney's big black shaft as Todd watched in amazement. In all the years Todd had been swinging he had never seen such a huge cock. It didn't seem possible that Carol could take it all but she persevered and soon Rodney was buried to the hilt in her cunt. When Todd heard his wife start to moan like a cat in heat he realized he had opened up a Pandora's box.

Thinking about how sexy Carol's white ass looked as she rode Rodney's massive black cock made Todd so horny he was anxious to get home and join them. He put on his coat, locked his office and stopped to talk to his young assistant on his way out the door.

"I'm leaving a little early tonight Astrid, would you mind taking my calls for me?"

"I'd be more than happy to, Mr. Riley."

"Astrid for goodness sakes, how many times do I have to ask you to call me Todd?"

Astrid's face turned bright red. Todd's maturity and confident manner attracted her but she was painfully shy. Even though she had been his assistant for almost three years it was still difficult for her to think of him as anything but Mr. Riley.

"Oh, I'm so sorry. I'll try not to let it happen again!"

The pretty brunette blushed profusely and stared down at her feet. Whenever she heard Todd speak her panties got damp and she became very awkward.

"Good night Astrid. Please try to remember, from now on no more Mr. Riley, okay?"

"Yes Todd, I really am very sorry. I'll do my very best. Good night."

Astrid often daydreamed about Todd. In her imagination they would go for a drink after work and then he would take her to a hotel room where they would make wild passionate love. The slim pretty assistant had tried everything to be noticed but no matter what she did Todd only seemed to care about his work. Astrid envied Carol, Todd's wife, thinking how lucky she was.

Astrid didn't know how lucky Carol was. At that very moment Carol Riley was getting the best fucking she had ever had from their new houseguest.

"Fuck me Rodney! Oh god, yes..... Fuck me hard!!!!" Carol pleaded as he rammed into her. "Oh god....You're so far up inside me!"

Carol had never had such wild uninhibited sex. After laying a mirror on the floor Rodney told her to watch then picked her up and slowly lowered her onto his massive cock. As Rodney raised her ass and up and down with his giant hands his swollen cock went deeper and deeper into her cunt. She let out a moan as she saw her stretched lips clinging obscenely to the black shaft, pulling in and out with every stroke he made.

"Its okay baby....... watch my big cock fuck your cunt and let yourself go ...!" Rodney whispered.

Carol saw his heavy cum filled balls swaying wildly as he slammed his cock into her. His dirty talk aroused her to a fever pitch as he drove faster and faster into her lust swollen snatch. Her cunt grew wetter, stimulated by the long, probing black phallus

"Oh my God, I love your cock," she squealed. "I never knew sex could be this good!"

With a loud cry Rodney tensed up and held her still.

"I'm cumming baby..... Oh god... you're cunt is making me cum...It's so fucking hot...!!!!!"

Oh sweet Jesus....Here it comes....!!!!!"

Rodney let go with a loud groan. Carol felt his hot thick fertile sperm shoot from his pulsing cock and spurt deep in her womb.

"Oh fuck yes! Oh fuck, oh fuck, I'm cumming too...!!!!"

Carol hung on tightly as his thick sperm coated her insides. Lost in sexual ecstasy she would never again be satisfied with anything less than Rodney's huge cock.

"I knew you two would still be going at it! Couldn't you at least hold off and wait for me? God, it reeks of sex in here!"

Todd had startled them as they were both coming. Carol was still impaled on Rodney and oozing with cum. She gasped for breath as he pulled out of her pussy and lowered her to the floor. Rodney wore a big sheepish grin on his face. His big black cock hung spent and dangling between his legs.

"Jesus, Todd. I'm really sorry man, Carol got me going again. What a woman you've got. She's insatiable!"

"Don't listen to him Todd, it's all his fault," Carol giggled. "He just won't take no for an answer. He's been chasing me around the house all day! How am I ever supposed to get my housework done?"

"You don't really think I believe that, do you Carol?" Todd chuckled. "I know how much you like that big cock of his. Hell, Rodney's right, you are insatiable. I'll bet you fucked him at least two or three times today!"

"Well, actually it was four," Carol confessed, blushing like a new bride. "Todd, look at what he's done to me. I'm so wet and sloppy!

Carol pulled herself apart and Todd watched as a huge glob of Rodney's cum oozed out and hung down from the lips of her cunt.

"Would you like to fuck me too honey?"

"Are you kidding? I'm so fucking horny I'm ready to explode. I want you to get your hot little ass upstairs and into bed!"

Todd turned to Rodney and put him at ease with a big grin.

I'm just going to borrow my wife back from you for a few minutes. Is that alright with you pal?"

Rodney shrugged in reply. Everything seemed to be happening so fast! Carol had surprised him by inviting him to live with them but seeing how likeable Todd was he started to seriously think about it. With Carol being so good in bed and Todd making him feel so much at home Rodney could see no reason why it wouldn't work. While he waited Rodney showered and got dressed then settled in to watch the early news. About an hour later Todd and Carol came down from the bedroom.

"So, Carol tells me you guys have been talking about you moving in with us. I must say I'm not surprised after watching you both last night!"

"You know Todd I've got an idea." Rodney said. Why don't you let me take you both out to Chez Michaels? It's a new French restaurant that's supposed to be really good. Then we can talk about it over dinner. I've been giving it some serious thought and I told Carol I'd like to try it. But, I guess it's really up to you Todd, you have to want it too."

"I'm easy, if it will make Carol happy why not? Besides, when she makes up her mind it's pretty hard to change it. I'm sure we can all make it work. I think dinners a great idea, Rodney, after fucking Carol you owe me big time. You'd better have a good high limit on your MasterCard!"

The Chez Michael had been an excellent choice. After finishing a decadent meal the three of them retreated to the restaurant's plush lounge to relax over Cognac and coffee. Rodney and Todd puffed away on their complimentary hand rolled cigars as they all worked out the finer points of their new relationship.

"What do I do about other women?" Rodney asked. "Am I supposed to be faithful? I feel stupid for asking but this is the first time I've ever done anything like this."

"Of course you can have other women," Carol tittered. "This is an open relationship, not a jail sentence. And the same applies for us. We're all free to pursue whoever we wish. And if we want to share, well we can do that too. I'd love to watch some tender young thing on that big cock of yours. You know, that gives me an idea. Todd has a very pretty assistant that's hot for him. Maybe he should invite her home one night. It would be fun to share her; I think she'd be perfect."

It hadn't even entered Rodney's mind that Carol might like girls. Things were getting interesting.

"Are you telling me that you're bisexual, Carol?"

"I've never really given it much thought. I suppose I probably am. I've never liked labels. I just prefer to think of myself as a sexually liberated woman."

"I can vouch for that!" Todd piped in, bringing a laugh to them all.

The next day Rodney moved in and after a few weeks it seemed as if they had always lived together. The three of them were pleased at how well the arrangement was working and how they had all settled into a regular routine.

"More coffee, Todd?"

"How about you, Rodney? Can I get you some more?"

Carol topped up their morning coffee. She smiled as she thought about how good her sex life had become. There was something very satisfying about having Todd watch as Rodney's much larger cock stretched her open. She loved the way her husband's cock sprang to attention after Rodney finished fucking her and she showed him her gaping cunt, filled to overflowing with hot creamy spunk.

Lately though, Carol felt there was something missing. Although the sex with the two of them was great she craved even more excitement. An idea started to take shape in Carol's mind.

"Hey guys, I've been thinking. You know, our relationship isn't really fair to either of you. I'm the one that gets the most out of it. Maybe we could try something new! What do you think about bringing another woman home to live with us?"

Todd looked up from his newspaper.

"Oh sure Carol," he said sarcastically. "Great idea! We'll just head on down to the local mall, find a young bimbo and ask her to come home with us. There must be hundreds of young girls out there wanting to sleep with two horny men and a sex crazed female."

"Not like that, silly. I mean someone like Astrid, that shy young girl you work with. I'll bet she never gets asked out. You've told me yourself that you think she has a crush on you and I've seen the way she looks at you. Why, she'd cream her little panties if we asked her to come to a dinner party."

Carol had gotten Todd's attention.

"You know Carol; you just might be on to something. Astrid does get all hot and bothered when I'm around and she is easily impressed. She would probably be a pushover after a few glasses of wine and a dip in our hot tub. Do you really think we could get her into this arrangement?"

"Of course. She's ambitious and wanting to get ahead. Why, she'd be thrilled to have lunch with her boss's wife. Why don't you let me look after it? I'll drop into your office sometime this week and invite her out to lunch. After she's taken the bait, I'll ask her to come for cocktails at the house. I'll tell her we have a houseguest who's looking for an office manager. I'll tell her that he will be here and that it's going to be really casual, nothing too threatening."

"Hey, do I have any say in this?" Rodney asked. "When is all this supposed to take place?"

"Well, I was thinking on Friday the twelfth. That's the Friday after this one. It's about the only spot Todd and I have left on our calendar."

"Oops! Sorry gang. I'm afraid that's not going to work for me. Two friends I used to play football with upstate are coming to town on that date. I was going to take them out to do a little serious womanizing."

"Why don't you invite them too? The more the merrier. It would be fun. I've never played with three big black football players before."

"I don't know, Carol, How do you think Astrid's going to feel sharing a hot tub with three brothers? If she's as shy as you say she is don't you think it will be a little awkward for her?"

"Well, maybe at first, but if she has enough to drink I'll bet she comes around. You'd be surprised at how many of us women have a secret thing for black guys. Come on Rodney, Ask them! It would be a lot of fun."

"Okay Carol I'll ask them, but I'm warning you, these guys can get kind of wild when they get going!"

"Isn't that the whole idea, Rodney, why else do you think I want you to invite them?"

Later that week, Carol arrived at the bank as planned and told Astrid she would like to speak with Todd. Astrid buzzed Todd and told him his wife was there to see him. He asked Astrid to show her in.

"Astrid, come in and close the door. I want to introduce you to my wife, Carol."

"Hello Astrid, It's very nice to finally meet you. Todd's told me so much about you I feel as if I know you already."

"I'm really pleased to meet you too, Mrs. Riley."

"Please, Astrid. Call me Carol. Todd and I have been talking about how we should socialize more with his staff, so I thought perhaps I could make a start by taking you to lunch.

"Oh gosh... This is all such a surprise! Gee, I don't know, Carol, I've got so much work to do."

"You don't have to worry about that, Astrid. I've told Todd I really want us to get to know one another so he's agreed to give you the rest of the day off. I know this is very sudden for you but I was in the neighborhood anyway and I decided to be spontaneous. Todd' always going on about what good fashion sense you have so I wondered if I could treat you to a nice lunch. Perhaps I could get you to help me pick out some new clothes after we've had our meal."

Astrid drew in her breath and turned a beet red. She was pleased to know that Todd had finally noticed her but Carol didn't look like she needed any fashion advice. The pretty blonde looked fabulous in her silk pant suit and designer heels.

"Me? You want me to help you? I'm flattered that you would ask. Of course. If its okay with Todd I'd love to!"

"Well dear, grab your coat and let's go before my husband changes his mind .... I've got his credit card in my purse and I plan to use it!"

"Astrid, go along with Carol and make sure she doesn't spend all of my money," Todd winked. "And make sure she comes back looking like a million dollars. Now off you go, have fun!"

Carol immediately took charge, shepherding Astrid off to her favorite bistro. After they were seated in a nice comfortable booth she chose a bottle of wine to have with their lunch

Astrid hit it off with Carol right from the start. She had a good sense of humor and was a very good listener. As they sipped on their wine Astrid found herself opening up like never before. The time slipped away and before she knew it she had practically told Carol her whole life story.

"I can't tell you how much I'm enjoying this, Carol. I don't think I've ever talked so much. It's such a long time since I've been out anywhere!"

"Don't you have a man in your life, Astrid?"

"A man? Gosh no, I wish there was though. I get so terribly lonely but I'm far too shy and spend way too much time working. I had a boyfriend once, but it didn't last. I guess he wanted someone more exciting than me. I'd give anything to be more outgoing like you are Carol. I'm afraid I just don't know how."

"Oh you poor dear, you just haven't had enough practice. Astrid, if you and I are going to become friends we need to get out more together. By the way, Todd and I are having a hot tub party next Friday and I think it would be a great place to start. Why don't you come? It would be an excellent opportunity for you to meet some nice young men."

"I'd love to Carol, but I'm so shy I wouldn't know what to say!"

"Don't you worry about that dear, you'll do just fine. It's going to be really informal, just a few friends having a couple of drinks and using the hot tub and sauna. Believe me, you'll really enjoy yourself." "How many people are going to be there, Carol? I'm afraid I'm rather hopeless in new situations. Would you like me to bring anything?"

"There's not going to be many people. Counting my husband there's going to be four men and just us two girls. A pretty young thing like you should have no trouble with those odds. Just bring your swimsuit, that's all you'll need.

"I...I guess I'll come. It's been pretty lonely on weekends for me. Thank you so much!"

"This might shock you Astrid, but just because I'm married it doesn't mean I don't know what it's like to be lonely. Before I decided to expand my sexual horizons I felt so empty inside. I never really felt complete until I was physically satisfied. I'm afraid I'm the kind of woman that enjoys sex far too much to ever be happy with just one man."

"Oh my gosh, Carol! You mean you've had affairs?"

"Goodness, I've revealed an awful lot about myself, haven't I? I do hope this isn't too much for you to take in all at once!"

"No... I well, what I mean is ...yes, it is a bit of a surprise. I've never met anyone quite like you before Carol.....You're so honest about everything! I... I really don't know what to say. How does Todd feel about all this?"

"Oh, Todd's all for it. Once we married he never could keep up with my sexual appetite so he encouraged me to sleep with other men. In fact we have a ménage a trois going on right now with Rodney Jefferson, one of our friends who'll be at the party on Friday."

"Wow! Where did you meet him?"

We met Rodney back in high school. The arrangement has worked out so well for us he's living with us now. You know Astrid, Rodney is an investment banker and he's looking for an office manager. I'll bet you'd be perfect for the job!"

"I don't know. I really don't think I'd feel right about leaving Todd like that."

"Don't be silly, if it would help your career, Todd wouldn't mind. He knows there's no more room for advancement in your present position."

"I hope you're not thinking that I'll get into anything kinky, are you Carol?"

"Of course not Astrid. Well, I really have given you a lot to think about for one day, haven't I? Perhaps we should finish our dessert and get on with our shopping before the time gets away on us. Where do you think we should go? Can I ask where you buy your clothes, Astrid?"

"Well, let's see, I guess I usually shop at The Lemon Tree. They always carry the latest styles. It all depends on what you're looking for."

"You heard Todd, dear. He said he wants me to look like a million dollars so we'd better come up with some real sexy outfits for me."

"If you want to look sexy The Lemon Tree would be perfect Carol! They have awesome clothes!"

The women finished their meal and set off. As luck would have it the store was having a big sale and was filled with eager shoppers looking for a bargain. Astrid helped Carol pick through the sale racks and Carol told her to find some outfits for herself, saying that it would be her treat.

12