Arrested Development

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
watchdwag
watchdwag
3,903 Followers

I heard her adjusting and I was hoping, praying she would give me what I longed to taste, her moist little twat. I was rewarded when I felt her press her hot box to my lips. I could tell she was shaved as she rubbed the slippery wet lips over my mouth as my tongue danced along the folds of her cunt.

"Yea baby. Lick me. Lick me you naughty nasty boy," she moaned. I could tell she was moving around or at least I thought I heard her as she must be readjusting. I licked for all I was worth, grinding my face in her cunt, working my tongue as far up her pussy as I could.

"Oh fuck, that feels so good," Jamie moaned. Stick your lips out again, I want you to kiss my little pussy."

I pressed my lips together and waited, waited for her to again position the soft folds to my mouth. I felt the heat just inches from my mouth. "I'm gonna touch my cunt to your lips but don't move. Just let me," she continued.

I felt the heat of her pussy on my lips and then what sounded like a click, then another. No, it was a shutter. It was a camera shutter. I knew the sound. I was just about to say something and when I opened my mouth, it slipped in. It was unmistakable - a cock.

There was someone else in the room. Who was it? Her boyfriend? Her brother? The waiter who took care of us this afternoon. Who the fuck was sticking their cock in my mouth. I wanted to pull my head away but they held it firm. Then I felt Jamie behind me. I smelled her. Her perfume, as she positioned herself between my legs. Her titties pressed into my back. The hard little nipples just at my shoulder blades.

"Damn, that's good. That's so sexy Kenny. Fuck that's hot," Jamie continued. "You ever suck a cock before Kenny? Ever taken a dick? You really are being naughty today," she kept on.

I thought about biting down but I knew whoever it was would have free reign with my hands and legs tied. They were fucking my mouth.- back and forth. A dick was filling my mouth and I was helpless to stop it. How did I let this happen? How could this be happening to me?

"That's it baby, suck it. Suck that nice hard cock. Take it baby," Jamie chanted.

I couldn't believe this twenty year old coed was helping some fucker rape my mouth and me powerless to stop him.

"Damn that is so fucking hot. I bet this is your first. Your very first cock," Jamie continued as she rubbed my chest with her hand, stopping to tweak my nipples, pinching them, pulling on them.

Jamie reached down and stroked my dick. "Fuck, you're hard as a rock," she exclaimed as she rubbed her fingers along my shaft. "I wasn't sure before, but now I know, you like it. You like sucking that cock. Your dick's as hard as it can be!"

It hadn't occurred to me. But I could feel how hard it was. My dick really was stiff. As shocking as it all was, I was beginning to enjoy this cock, this mystery cock that was fucking my mouth. Whoever it was pulled out just a bit and I moved my head back down, working the shaft with my lips.

"That's right Kenny. That's the spirit. Suck on it. Suck that dick," Jamie whispered in my ear.

I felt them remove the cock from my mouth, rubbing it on my face as I bent down and touched their balls with my tongue. Someone pushed a ball in my mouth as I sucked on the sac, licking, probing with my tongue. Eventually the dick was placed back at my lips and I took it in without encouragement, sucking, licking.

"Fuck, you're a real cock sucker. You're sucking cock like a common whore. You really like that stuff.

I felt her undoing the tie that restrained my vision. When it fell away, I saw her brother – her brother Jeremy. His naked bronze frame stood before me as he continued to feed his dick to my mouth. I saw that he was hairless, except for the hair on his head, arms, and legs, he was as smooth as he could be on his stomach and public area.

We had barely spoken this afternoon and here I was on my knees sucking his twenty year old cock like I was meant to do it.

Jamie shifted from behind and came into view, dropping something on the bed, and sinking to her knees. Like her brother she was shaven and she was just as pretty as I imagined she would be.

"Damn, that was so hot. You sucking Jeremy's cock is so fucking hot. Let me taste him too," she said as she slipped the member from my mouth and pushed her lips over his head. She moved her head up and down as I watched his dick, still wet from my spit, slide up and down in his sister's mouth.

"Fuck, that's your brother," I said as it dawned on me the incestual activity that was taking place in front of me. A brother and sister engaging in oral sex. Jamie continued to work the cock up and down as I then uttered "Perverted...that's fuckin' perverted!"

"You've got a funny sense of what's right and wrong don't you," Jamie smirked as she removed the wet cock from her mouth. Earlier today you were plying an underage girl with drinks and a few minutes ago you couldn't tear your lips away from my pussy and what am I.... old enough to be your fucking daughter?" she queried.

She had a point although it was hard to come to grips with the scene playing out in front of my eyes.

"You ever jerk yourself off Kenny? Ever pull on the old dick when the wifey won't play?" Jamie smirked.

"Jeremy and I are twins. The same sperm just different eggs. Making love to him is almost like making love to myself. A mirror image only he has a dick and I have his pussy," she went on trying to convince me what they did was okay.

"You fuck him too?" I asked.

"Yea, we fuck. We started when we were 14. I walked into his bedroom one day when he was playing with himself and I knew I wanted to do it. It was better in high school when Jeremy went out on a date and came home to me to get laid or have his dick sucked," she smiled as she went back down on his cock.

Jeremy was guiding his cock up and down in her mouth. "Fuck yea, suck it, suck my cock" he encouraged her.

"You want to fuck my pussy Kenny? I saw how you were looking at me down at the pool. You want some of this shit don't cha'?," Jamie chanted as she continued to jack her brother. His hard cock straining under her pumping fist.

"Tell you what. You can fuck my little pussy if Jeremy can fuck your ass," she went on.

"Are you crazy?" I shot back. "No fuckin' way. Nobody's sticking their dick in my ass."

"I'm sorry you feel that way. Show him baby. Show Hollywood here what we have," Jamie said to Jeremy as he retrieved a blackberry phone that Jamie had dropped earlier on the bed. He touched the media icon on the screen and then pointed it at my face. There it was. A picture of me, lots of pictures of me with Jamie, with Jeremy... all with the tie around my head. I could reason you couldn't recognize me and then he clicked on the video. A video that Jamie had taken from behind. The tie was removed from my head and it showed me going down on Jeremy, sucking his cock.

I was sucking with no hesitation, moving up and down, the side of my face clearly evident, there was no doubt, it was me.

"You still going to be unreasonable, Look, you enjoyed sucking Jeremy's cock. I saw how you took to it and I know how bad you want to fuck me. All I'm asking is for you to try it. Just for a while. If you don't like it, he'll quit and then I'll still fuck you. And remember, like you said today, what happens in South Beach stays at South Beach."

I couldn't believe what she was proposing. Me to be fucked in the ass by her brother. I had never done anything like that. Never had sexual feelings or relations with another man. Now here were a couple of college kids leading me down a road I had never taken – never considered

"Imagine your hard cock sliding into my hot little box. When was the last time you had some college pussy Kenny? Thirty years? Here's your chance," she pressed.

"That's some good pussy man," Jeremy chimed in. He'd been silent most of the afternoon but here he was encouraging me to fuck his sister. The sister he had probably fucked many times before.

"Would you undo me?," I asked as the cuffs were now biting into my wrist.

"Take this down to the room," Jamie handed the phone to Jeremy who slipped on some shorts, grabbed the key card and headed out the door.

"Where are you going with that?" I asked with urgency.

"Just out of your reach for a minute," Jamie countered. "Let my brother fuck your virgin ass and you can have it. You can delete all those pics. Refuse....and maybe we take that back to State. Let some of our friend's see the fucker we met at South Beach."

I thought about what she was asking. "And if I agree. We will stop if I say and afterwards, I delete those photos," I pressed her.

"Sure babe...gone. Just like that. And if you don't like Jeremy's cock, provided you give it a chance, we can stop and I'll still fuck you," Jamie assured me.

"Undo me" I asked again. Jamie slipped behind me and undid my legs and then taking the key from the dresser undid the cuffs which had already made marks on my wrists. I looked at her. As pissed as I had been at my situation, I surveyed the beauty in front of me. Her breast must be 36C's and stood out firmly on her chest. Her waist was tapered in and she had a pretty little shaved cunt and the most gorgeous ass.

"Lay back down, I want to eat that little snatch of yours again," I said

She moved over to the bed and spread her legs and I dove in between them, sucking, licking on the folds. She tasted so good. I was licking like a possessed man when I heard the door open and felt Jeremy as he rubbed his warm hands over my ass. I shuddered lightly at the thought of what he was about to do.

I heard him walk away momentarily and then saw him drop a rubber package on the bed. "Sit up Kenny," Jamie said as she opened the package and slid the rubber sheath over the head of my dick and down the shaft.

I heard Jeremy tearing open another and felt the bed shift behind me as I lay down between Jamie's outstretched legs. My mouth found hers as I guided my rod between her spread pussy. I eased the head in and she groaned into my mouth, our tongues swapping back and forth. I was moving slowly, up and down, as my cock enjoyed the tight pussy which embraced it.

As I moved in her, I felt Jeremy's hands on my hips, and then the tip of his cock on my asshole. It was well lubricated and he slid the head in. Initially the pain was searing. I pulled him back out with my hand once as he repositioned himself and slid in again.

Fuck it was uncomfortable as hell. He was way too big for my ass. He removed his cock and I felt his wet warm fingers as they probed. They too felt uncomfortable but I began to get accustomed especially as Jamie increased her tempo on my cock, bucking wildly as we fucked.

Jeremy removed his fingers and replaced it once again with the head of his cock. This time before I could object he slipped the head in. When the head was in, he stopped, allowing my ass to adjust to its size. Little by little he moved it in until I had taken his whole shaft.

"That's it man, you took it all," Jeremy complimented me as I had come to a stop fucking Jamie. I began moving again, feeling Jeremy's cock sliding back and forth with each thrust into his sister. His cock felt warm in my ass. It was huge and it hurt. But it hurt in a good kind of way if that was possible.

I increased my tempo feeling Jeremy do the same as we all began slamming into each other. All three of us were cussing, chanting profanities, encouraging each other on as we all moved in rhythm. Jamie and I both were the first to climax as I announced I was cumming. That seemed to trigger my little coed as she tried to swallow my tongue and bucked wildly at my cock. Her legs wrapped themselves tightly around my waist as she moved that hot pussy along my shaft until I came hard.

Moments later Jeremy bit lightly into my shoulder as he pulled the cock from my ass and ripped the condom off his cock shooting his hot load on my ass and lower back. It felt good to have his semen splashing there and he wiped the wet shaft on my cheeks. We all collapsed on the bed in a pile as I kissed Jamie and then she in turn kissed her brother Jeremy. It felt weird to see them kiss, his tongue moving in her mouth, but I was more relaxed with it. Almost as if it was as natural thing to do.

We rested for an hour or two while we had more drinks and then Jeremy asked me to fuck his ass bareback – without the rubber. It felt great as I fucked his hot little hole.

I had one last session over at the hotel the next morning on data theft but headed back to Loews as soon as I could to see my new lovers. We spent most of the afternoon by the pool but later that night we continued our tryst as Jamie let me her fuck her ass. She too insisted I go bareback so she could feel my warm cum splash her ass. Then we both took turns as the twins sucked me off and then Jamie and I sucked off her brother.

Perhaps the hottest moment came when Jamie and Jeremy sucked my cock and had me cum in Jeremy's mouth which he held and then redeposited it in my mouth on Jamie's direction. We slid the load back and forth in my first man to man kiss.

Jamie was true to her word and let me delete the pics and videos on her phone but not until I had transferred them along with a few others we had taken to my laptop. I imbedded the media files with a delete code which will destroy them if they are not opened with specific commands I have placed calling them up.

Jamie said she and some of her girlfriends are making a trip back next fall and hope I'll come back down to South Beach. She'll turn 21 next year and she hopes I might help her celebrate with some of her sorority sisters.

I can't wait. Until then I have the memories and the videos I took of our two days together. I left for a conference and came back with a new identity. Even my wife took note that I seemed to have a pep in my step and we've had more sex in the last few weeks than we had previously in the last six months. My friends were wrong about turning 50. It's not all downhill from there. It's a reminder tomorrow's are simply promissory notes. We have today and what we make of them and I'm taking advantage of mine.

watchdwag
watchdwag
3,903 Followers
12