Arrested Development

Story Info
A routine traffic stop turns sexual.
1.1k words
3.08
35.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I saw the flashing red lights behind me, I slowed down and pulled over to the side of the road. A female officer got out of the driver's seat of the black and white squad car and approached my door. I noticed her male partner fiddling with something in the squad car, but I didn't pay much attention to him at the time. The female officer asked to see my license and registration, and I nervously obliged. She studied it for a moment.

"I'll be right back." she said.

I looked in the mirror and saw her get into her squad car and discuss something with her male partner. Both of them exited the vehicle, walked up to my door, and politely asked me to step out of the vehicle. As I stepped out, the female officer asked me to turn around and place my hands on top of the car. I did as I was told and she patted me down. She placed my hands behind my back, handcuffed me, told me I was under arrest and read me my rights. I asked what I was being arrested for and all I was told is that I would find out when I got to the station.

On the way downtown to the police station the male officer said he had to stop by his apartment real quick and run up to get something. I was escorted up to the apartment with them because he did not feel comfortable leaving me alone in the car with the lady officer. I found this behavior very strange but seeing as how I was in their custody, I had no choice but to go along with them. When we got up to his apartment, I was told that since I was given my initial pat down in public, they weren't able to do a thorough job and they were going to need to strip search me. I protested of course, but I was quickly slammed face first into a wall and told to relax and cooperate.

The female officer turned me around to face her, ripped off my shirt, and tossed it on the floor. She proceeded down to my pants, unbuttoned them and pulled them down leaving me in just my underwear. Her partner handed her a pair of scissors and she cut away my underwear leaving me exposed, vulnerable, and naked in front of both of them.

"I think he's clean. What do you think?" the lady officer asks her partner.

" Looks clean to me." he replied.

I was led over to a chair in the middle of the room and sat down in it with my hands still cuffed behind my back. The male officer took out his nightstick and put it under my chin lifting my head up.

"Look her in the eyes." he said. "She's going to fuck you until she comes all over your cock."

The female officer took down her pants, straddled me and started grinding her panties on me until I started to uncontrollably grow hard. Once she felt it was hard enough, she stood up and took down her g-string and eased her hot, wet sex onto my throbbing cock. She bounced up and down on me almost turning me raw. Even though I was hard, I couldn't cum because of the nightstick under my chin. It was so uncomfortable it was almost cutting off my air supply. Finally, the male officer eased up as the female officer exploded with loud cries and screams from her massive trembling orgasm. I could feel her juices running down my thighs. She got off of me and took the nightstick from the male officer. They traded places; her behind me and him in front. The male officer leaned down and licked all of the female officer's juices off of my inner thighs. I thought he was going to go down on me and let me finish but he had something different in store for me. He took down his pants exposing his huge shaved cock. I started to squirm in my seat and the lady officer put the nightstick back under my chin and told me to hold still and watch as the male officer stroked his cock to get it a little harder. He got up on a stepstool and stuck his cock next to my lips.

"You got my partner off and now I want you to get me off." he said.

"No." I replied.

The lady officer took out her gun and put it to the back of my head.

"You are going to suck his cock or I will shoot you and make it look like self defense." she said.

I had no choice but to cooperate and let him slide his long, hard, smooth, shaved cock into my mouth. The lady officer still had the gun to my head and began coaching me.

"Dance your tongue around the tip. Yes, that's good. Now take it all in your mouth and make it wet. I want to hear him moan with pleasure."

I was sucking down as far as I could until his ever growing pulsating cock would hit the back of my throat. It must not have been good enough. He grabbed the back of my head and began to fuck my face. I started to salivate badly and I gagged with ever stroke of his cock in and out of my mouth. I started slobbering down my chin and he told me to open my mouth as wide as I could. When I did he started taking longer, harder strokes. Every stroke hit the back of my throat and I choked each time. I could feel him getting more excited and could hear him breathing harder.

"Oohh...I'm going to cum!" he said.

"Yeah baby." I heard the female officer say. "Fill his mouth and throat with your cum.

"Ahhhhhh..." was the loud moan he let out when he finally came. I could feel his warm salty cum filling my mouth. Some was starting to run down my throat and I began to choke a little. He started to pull out and I thought he was done, but he stopped short leaving just the tip in.

"Mmm...yes. Suck the rest of the cum out of his dick." the female officer said.

I began to suck harder and harder and I could feel more cum coming out of his cock and filling my mouth. I wasn't sure how much longer I could take it when he finally stopped and took his dick out of my mouth. As soon as he did, the female officer tilted my head back to make sure I wouldn't spit it out.

"I still have my gun to your head and I want to see you swallow all of his tasty cum." the female officer said.

So...I swallowed...all of it.