Arrogant Mother-In-Law Ch. 03

Story Info
Amanda is deceived into her own submission.
3.7k words
4.22
59k
14

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 11/15/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda watched as Jane walked away into the shower, then with the closing of the shower door Amanda made her way out of Jane's home, into her own car, and drove herself home.

Ryan, Amanda's husband, had been away on business for over a week and Amanda expected him to be away for at least another two weeks.

Once at home Amanda wanted to take a shower and then just relax. The shower felt as though it was perhaps the best shower ever. She was so happy. Her desire to dominate Jane had actually come true and now she was able to cover her naked body with a light dressing gown and relax.

It was around half past eight, as Amanda was relaxing and watching television, that she heard her front door bell ring. She really didn't want to see anyone and initially thought she would ignore the caller. However, with several more rings, and having second thoughts, she decided she would open the door.

On opening the door she was taken aback when she found Adrian standing there. Amanda was rather upset with him coming to her home so later, but she let him in, when he said he wanted to talk to her about the events over the last few weeks.

She poured him a whiskey and soda. Once they were seated Adrian asked Amanda if she was happy with the afternoons', final embarrassment of Jane.

Amanda said she was happy beyond belief. She went on to congratulate Adrian on the way he had handled the whole matter from start to finish.

Adrian was pleased in being able to fulfil Amanda's challenge and to deliver Jane into her hands. He reminded Amanda of his initial personal reservations with her challenge. He said he had declined her initially but on reflection accepted her challenge even refusing her offers of payment by asking her to, wait and see, if she was totally satisfied with a job well done.

Adrian looked at Amanda and concluded that together they had achieved so much. He told Amanda he had really enjoyed seducing Jane knowing he was being recorded and that she, Amanda, would be watching his performance's later. Adrian went on to tell her that he had now released sexual urges within Jane's body and only regular sessions of black cock fucking would quieten her in future.

Adrian looked at Amanda and eulogised about her equally achieving a dominating role over Jane.

Amanda nodded in agreement, but, began to feel uncertain as to where Adrian was going with his overall conclusions. Her concerns were founded when Adrian said, "You initially offered me monitory payments to take on your challenge but I decided that I did not want your money, what I really wanted was your body.

Amanda sat upright abruptly and said, "Adrian that is ridiculous. Please leave my home immediately."

Adrian did not move a muscle but said, "Amanda, come on, relax and pour me another drink."

Amanda stood up, walked to the front door, opened it, and looking at Adrian said, "Get out of here right now."

Once again Adrian did not move a muscle but continued to sit in a relaxed position just smiling at her.

Amanda slammed the door shut and picked up the phone. She looked at Adrian and said, "Adrian if you won't go of your own accord I will call the police and have you removed, or even, arrested for unlawful entry."

Adrian looked at Amanda and asked, "How will it look having a black man forcibly ejected from your home? The noise will alert your neighbours as they observe what is happening. The local newspapers will no doubt get to hear about the ruckus. Ryan in turn, will be told of the events and want to ask questions. It will all get pretty ugly."

Amanda began to realise getting rid of Adrian wasn't going to be as easy as she first thought.

Adrian then continued by asking, "Amanda take a minutes to think about all the consequences of any actions you intended to take. At present," he continued, "no one knows about what you have done to Jane. No one knows how you have blackmailed and humiliated her into submission. If all those circumstances concerning Jane were ever to become public knowledge, you will find yourself at the very least, extremely unpopular with the local press. Also all Jane's associates and family, plus your own friends and family will come to hate you. Of course the outcome will probably be much worse. Divorced and thrown out on the streets with no money, your lovely life style gone with your own reputation ruined, and no doubt much more personal suffering to follow."

Amanda began to consider what was happening, and slowly she put the phone she was holding down, and slumped into a seat. She said, "Adrian we have achieved so much on both sides so why are you doing this. I am very willing to pay you, and pay you well, so why isn't that good enough for you?"

Adrian looked at her and replied, "I agree, I have enjoyed the thrill of the chase and the conquest of Jane. It was a wonderful experience pumping Jane into submission but now I want the grand prize. I want to possess the body of my very good friend Ryan's wife. I saw you at your wedding, but Amanda, you didn't even notice me. Ever since then I have fantasised about Ryan having great sex with such a beautiful woman with such a desirable body."

He continued, "Amanda initially when you came to me with your desires I totally refuted them, but the more I thought about your challenge, the more I felt I could achieve two more goals in my life. First to seduce Ryan's mother, and then to move on and make love to Ryan's beautiful wife! So Amanda you have two choices, you can accept, willingly, to give your body to me or you can refuse my request. If you decide to refuse I walk out of that door and release the pictures and CD's of you and Jane to the world."

Adrian paused and looked into Amanda's eyes and concluded by saying, "Amanda please take a few minutes to think about what I have said. You can remove your gown and let me take your body now, or I can just walk away, what's it going to be?"

Amanda mind was in complete turmoil. Just a few hours ago, her life, was so filled with happiness but now it was being completed shattered. She knew she had no option but to comply with Adrian's demands.

Amanda looked at Adrian and said, "You are a pig, and I hate and detest you. I will never willing make love to you."

Adrian looked at Amanda and said, "Be careful what you are saying. I will expect you to give me your unqualified loyalty over the coming years. Understand right now, I will not accept insubordination from you in any form."

Adrian continued, "Amanda from tonight you will become my unpaid Business Partner. This arrangement will only be known to the two of us. You will perform suitable company functions that will enhance my business whenever I feel your personal talents are appropriate. When I introduce you to business people you will be my known as my, Hospitality Director.

Adrian continued to look at Amanda. He asked, "Now Amanda, please pour some more drinks, and let's get to know each other better."

"Thank you." Adrian said as Amanda put two drinks on the side table. "Now my lovely Amanda before you sit down I want you stand in front of me and slowly remove your robe."

Amanda reluctantly did as she was asked; slowly allowing the robe to slip off her shoulders, on to the floor.

Adrian then said, "You're gorgeous naked, so turn around, show me all those lovely assets."

Again Amanda complied with Adrian's instruction.

After several twirls Adrian said, "Amanda you are absolutely beautiful. Every part of you is so evenly formed you are just like a goddess, what a beautiful body. Now I want you to open your legs and lower your body into the squat position exposing that lovely fanny to me."

Amanda looked horrified, but once again she knew she was in no position to refuse.So she held her balance, flexed her thigh muscles tightly and lowered her body down in the requested squat position.

"Now," Adrian said, "let me see you finger your fanny and show me inside?"

Adrian watched with personal delight as Amanda moved her fingers in and around her fanny. "Amanda you are a very sexy woman and I hope we can not only form a successful business partnership together but become close friends."

After a few minutes Adrian could see her thigh muscles were beginning to get strained so he said, "Amanda that was very erotic, come over here and sit with me."

As she sat down next to Adrian, he reached out, and held her 38DD breasts. Amanda hadn't been quite so close to Adrian before, but now she realised just how big his lips were. She could do nothing as he moved towards her and kissed her. His lips closed over her mouth and she realised he was invading her mouth with his tongue. Amanda reluctantly allowed him to continue kissing her and gently but positively caress and squeeze her breasts and her rapidly enlarging nipples.

Adrian had been involved with several strong willed women in the past, and he knew, it was of great importance to dominate them from the very first moment. With this in his mind he released Amanda and told her to stand up and bend forward over the very large arm of the settee.

Amanda was again going to refuse, but when she considered the alternatives, she just complied.

Amanda had her face buried in a settee cushion and was unaware Adrian had taken a tube of KY jelly from his pocket and was smearing it all over his now very aroused stiff cock. He then poured some of the jelly on to the top of Amanda's arse cheeks and watched, as the lubricant, began to slowly flow over her anal opening.

As the jelly began to flow evenly on to the opening so Adrian held his cock and forcibly pushed the head of his cock into Amanda's rectum.

Amanda had lain over the arm of the settee obediently wondering what Adrian had in mind for her. She just never expected him to invade her anally but as she felt his cock enter her she reacted with, "Adrian you bastard not there." as she tried to push him off her and get away.

Adrian, having broken a number of women in using this method, knew the first reaction! He knew how Amanda would react and forcibly held her body by using his own body weight to hold her very firmly in the position he wanted. The more Amanda struggled, so the more her body allowed Adrian's cock to enter further into her rectum. Amanda constantly pushed back trying to get rid of Adrian but each time she pushed back so the more cock went in to her anal.

After, perhaps 5 minutes of struggle and shouting abuse, Amanda began to weaken and her body relaxed. As she quietened so Adrian was able to push the whole length of his cock up in to her body opening.

Amanda again started to screaming abuse at Adrian but he also recognised the familiar signs. He knew if this arse fucking session was to go, as all others similar first time session's had previously gone, Amanda would gradually adjust to her new experience, and amazingly would come to love having her arse fucked.

Adrian knew his cock was now fully located inside Amanda's body.

Adrian took not the slightest notice of Amanda's struggles but just held her firmly in position. Another period of time then elapsed and Amanda gradually surrendered as clearly she was in an exhausted, worn out condition.

Adrian again noted the signs of submission and he knew Amanda was almost broken in. As she making no more noise or attempts to move so he gradually lifted his body weight and began to ease his cock slightly out before pushing it back in.

Amanda's only reaction was to moan a little, so Adrian pulled a little more of his cock out, before thrusting back in. Once again Amanda accepted the movement without any struggling or abuse. Adrian then lifted his weight and as he did so he held the, KY jelly tube over the gap between her arse cheeks, squirting a large amount of jelly. He looked down at his cock each time he withdrew it so the jelly was able to run onto it, thus spreading more into Amanda's rectum.

The walls of Amanda's rectum had relaxed and he was able to more easily begin the arse fucking that he so enjoyed. This pleasure was enhanced especially, when he was fucking a white woman's treasured asset for the very first time.

It was then that Adrian began to pull back more and more with equal thrusts. After only a short time Adrian began to note Amanda's body language as she began to move with him. She also began to say, "Oh yes Adrian that is amazing. You are a bastard but you have an amazing cock,"

These words were like being spoken from heaven and just what Adrian wanted to hear.

Adrian then asked, "Amanda baby do you like having your arse fucked by my cock. Tell me you want me to continue, tell me you want me to shoot my spunk up into your belly."

There was a slight hesitation but Amanda knew he had totally conquered her. She was now his for the taking so she replied with, "Yes Adrian please shoot you're cum into me, and yes, having your cock in my arse is incredible."

Adrian's past experiences of women had now ensured that he had broken in another white woman who would accept her new role in life of, willing working for him, and under him, whenever he desired her sexual favours.

Adrian would now be able to enjoying himself. He pulled out of her anal and using his fingers worked more KY jelly into her opening. He then instructed her to lie on her back on the carpet and holding her legs up he eased his cock into her anal and began to pound away. Adrian never failed to be amazed, how every woman he had ever dominated in this way, were so quickly willing to have their arse fucked.

Adrian took his time, but the tightness of this new area to fuck, and because Amanda was such a beautiful woman, all meant he was unable to last as long as he wanted to. All too soon he was shooting his spunk into her, now submissive body.

As they both recovered Adrian told Amanda to shower. He said he would be staying the night and would expect her to perform in every way he wanted. As Amanda completed her shower Adrian joined her and told her to bathe his body.

Once again Amanda felt humiliated but just accepted her new role. As she soaped him she had to admire his tight muscular body, especially his chest and his lovely tight bum. He indicated that he wanted special care taken of his cock and so Amanda proceeded to rub her soapy hands all over his balls and his quite magnificent cock.

As Amanda allowed the soap to wash off Adrian's cock so he pushed her gently down in to a kneeling position. He looked down in to her eyes and said, "Amanda my darling now open that lovely mouth and suck me."

Once again Amanda felt humiliated inside of herself but she also had a new feeling of sexual release so she did as she was told. The cock was big. With both of her hands wrapped around the shaft there was still several inches of cock head protruding. She also noted that her finger tips were not touching her thumb as she gripped the shaft.

She had little experience of having a cock in her mouth but strange as it may be her lips were telling her that she was enjoying the sensation.

Adrian realised how ineffective Amanda was at sucking his cock but he knew he would be training her to give him total release pleasure, but all in good time. Now he just wanted to fuck Amanda into total submission.

Adrian led Amanda in to the bedroom and said; "Now my beautiful Amanda lie back on the bed and spread those lovely legs as wide as you can."

Adrian then moved to a kneeling position in front of Amanda. He opened his mouth and using his tongue touched the flesh around her clitoris sending her body went into spasms of erotic pleasure. The pressure of his tongue and then the sucking of her clitoris pushed Amanda to reveal very quickly urges that, although she tried to control them were exposed to this new lustful desire.

Amanda was totally relaxed and enjoying Adrian's mouth working all round her fanny and her mound when she felt a great surge beginning to grow in her lower body. The desired grew and grew and suddenly she exploded with a tremendous gust of emotion. It was like pain and pleasure all rolled into one but she wanted Adrian to ease off so she tried to push his head away.

Although she tried Adrian held her tightly and kept working his mouth around her mound. Slowly her massive body release subsided and she again relaxed. Adrian once again knew the signs, and continued to work his mouth around her lovely tasting fanny. He brought Amanda to three more massive climaxes and he knew she was then totally relaxed and would be ready to be fucked in any way he wanted.

Adrian then released Amanda and went into the bathroom. When he returned he lay on the bed and told Amanda to sit on him. While he held his very stiff cock he told her to lower her body on to his cock. She had mentally accepted that she was going to have to ride Adrian's big cock at some point in time but she did not want to show him too quickly that she now actually wanted to be fucked. So very slowly she sat on him and held his cock in a position where her fanny could accept him.

Amanda rubbed the head of Adrian's cock into the folds of flesh around the entrance to her fanny and slowly pushed herself down on to it. As she did so Adrian began to caress her breasts and squeeze her nipples. She arched her back as she began to move her body up and down on his magnificent black cock. Amanda absolutely loved to have hands on her breasts and her nipples squeezed.

Adrian said, "Amanda for the last two years I have dreamed of getting my cock into your fanny."

Amanda after only a few moments realised how this big cock was giving her enormous pleasure and she began to groan with lustful screams. She wanted to get complete satisfaction and she pushed herself down and began to enjoy new sexual pleasures. Her body had never experienced such a big cock before and as she worked herself up and down his shaft she was taken by surprise that her body was responding so lustfully.

Amanda mind was in a blur. On the one hand she knew what was happening was wrong but from a sexual sensation experience she just didn't want Adrian to stop.

Adrian then moved Amada on to her back and continued to enjoy his own new lustful pleasures.

Amanda had lost track of time and was just enjoying her body being used. She had also lost count of the number of times Adrian had brought her to amazing sexual heights of excitement and then total release. She slowly came back to normality when she realised that Adrian was lying beside her, kissing her breasts.

When Adrian began to talk to her initially she took little notice of the words but as he spoke so she began to put together what he was saying and what he want her to do.

Amanda said, "I want to start a new business venture by moving into home decorations like carpets, curtains, blinds, fittings, furniture etc and I have arranged a meeting in Turkey with several suppliers."

He continued, "I obtained information from your husband's secretary that he will be away from home for at least another two weeks. He will then be at home for about a week before going away again for nearly a month. With this information I have booked flight tickets for the two of us to visit Turkey where you will be helping me obtain some lucrative new business contracts."

Amanda asked, "Why have you made those arrangements and how will I be able to help you. I have no negotiation skills or anything else."

Adrian smiled and began to laugh as he sucked her breasts and pushed two of his fingers into her fanny.

"Amanda honey," he said, "I have the knowledge and skills to negotiate for the items I want, but you will provide a major business contribution by bringing the two beautiful assets I am sucking on to the negotiation table," and patting her fanny he continued, "and this lovely honey pot between your legs will also bemaking a major contribution."

12