Arrow Secrets Shared Ch. 01

Story Info
Slade has Thea prisoner.
3.1k words
4.18
26.2k
27
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are over 18 years of age.

*****

"If you leave you'll never know your brothers secret" Thea turned and looked at her kidnapper. "I know things about your family, secrets that those you love have kept from you in the name of keeping you safe, come here and I will tell you what they believe you are ready to know."

Between the Cameras in her home and verdant he knew what buttons to press to make her listen, he had planted cameras in these locations to scope out Oliver's weakness and it was through these he had come to learn of Thea's parentage and the rifts in his family. He was going to use this knowledge to turn his sister against him so when he killed her she would die hating him, and when Oliver finally died he would die knowing Slade had turned every he cared about against him.

"What do you mean, Ollie wouldn't keep secrets from me, he's not like Mom!" Said Thea fearing that the if Slade was right the one person she trusted was lying and misleading her like everyone else in her life. After hearing this comparison to her mother Slade decided to change tac, he was originally going to tell her that her brother was the arrow then he decided he knew that there was something that would drive an even bigger wedge between Oliver and his sister.

"Oh he's just like her, that's why he hasn't told you that Robert Queen is not your father." Thea looked at Slade in shock and shook her head "Thats right him and your mother never told you, never thought you were strong enough to know, never called you your real name; Thea Merlyn." Thea started sobbing. How could that psychopath be her father? How could no one have told her?

"No, no that can't be" Slade watched her cry and felt the tiniest amount of shame for what he has put her through but mostly he was happy that she was being turned against Oliver. He was about to let her go when had a vision of Shado, the Mirakuru manifesting itself as his lost love and the darker side of his personality.

"Look at her Slade, she's vulnerable, weak; how long has it been since you had sex? 5 years? longer? I bet she would give it up in exchange for Olivers other secret. I know you want to, I give you my blessing my love."

"I have another secret to tell you Thea, but I'm not sure you want to hear it, or that I even want to tell you". Thea looked at him scared, partly because of the fact he had kidnapped her and partly because she was already devastated from what he had told her and wasn't sure she could handle another secret; but she knew for a fact she couldn't handle not knowing what was being kept from her any longer.

"Just tell me what it is Slade, I need to know and you want to tell me for some fucked up reason." She said venom and hatred dripping off every word as she wiped away a tear.

"Maybe I do want to tell you,but I don't need to for my plans to work, so you're going to have to convince me to part with my secrets." He said sitting down on the chair Thea was previously cuffed to and squeezing his package in a clearly suggestive manner.

"You have got to be kidding me, first you kidnap me then you're going to rape me?" Thea said incredulously folding her arms and tilting her head.

"I'm not a rapist Miss queen and you can leave any time you like, but if you want to know what your brother keeps from you and lies to you about every single day then I simply ask that you make me happy." He said calmly as if nothing out of the ordinary was being said.

Thea stared at him for a moment before surprising even herself by saying "you know what, fuck it." Roy dumped me so its not cheating, she thought, and I sucked cock for worse reasons at school, hell I remember sucking someone off for a crate of booze this is a better deal than that.

She walked over to him swinging her hips as though she was on a catwalk knelt in front of him head between his knees and undid his trousers revealing an already raging boner. His cock was around 8 inches long and quite thick, bigger than Roys or any of the rich boys cock she had sucked from school.

She placed the tip in her mouth and tentatively started to work her tongue on his head. Slade was feeling sensations he hadn't felt for far too long as the little sister of his greatest enemy looked up at him with contempt as she gave him oral pleasure. She slowly worked down his cock but at about 4 inches it became clear she was going no further down she jerked the rest of his shaft with one hand and played with his balls with the other.

"You have had experience Mrs Queen, but obviously with boys not men." He said giving her a backhanded compliment as he started to absently mindedly play with her hair. Thea ignored his words and unwanted attention focusing on the task at hand trying to get him off quickly by giving him an extremely sloppy blowjob circling his shaft repeatedly with her tongue and using her spit as a lubricant to jerk what she couldn't fit in her mouth. After a minute or two like this he started see Shado again.

"She can do better than that, make her take the whole thing; this is my murderers sister forget restraint take her mouth and use it!" The mirakuru induced Shado told slade.

"Take the whole thing bitch." He growled grabbing her head and pulling her head down with a strength she could not begin to fight. She gagged spit and pre cum running down her chin as her face turned red and her eyes watered. None of her previous lovers had treated her like this and she was beginning to understand just how unstable of a situation she was in. She tried to scream out as she could barely breathe but this just caused her throat to massage Slades cock. He moved her head back and forth on his cock bringer nose into his pubes and she tried to push herself off him as she went redder and redder. He eventually let go and she fell to the floor gasping for breath.

"Her mouth isn't good enough for you Slade. Perhaps her pussy is better suited" he stopped for a moment "you think it would be wrong? just remember that her brother slept with me when you an I were destined to be together; Now do to her what you should have done to me!" Shado ordered Slade.

Slade picked Thea up off the floor and tore off her clothes down to her underwear, she ran across the room to the now locked door and pressed her back against it "Please, mr wilson don't do this, I don't need the secret just let me go." Thea begged, she thought she could handle this but it was escalating too quickly, a blowjob was one thing but she could have sex with this madman for sake of a secret? Did she even have a choice anymore? He ignored her and just stood close in front of her admiring her sexy 18 year old body. She had killer legs and a nice flat stomach; she had been hoping to meet Roy that night, before he broke up with her, and was wearing an expensive lace bra with matching thong, he gave an almost sneer as he violently ripped off her bra causing her small breasts to jiggle from the force.

"What pathetic tits" he said as he reached out his left hand and squeezed her tit causing her to shrink back "but size isn't everything is it? turn around." she stared back "TURN AROUND!!" He yelled and letting out a sob she did. after a squeeze of her nice pert ass cheeks Slade moved the crotch of her thong off her pussy and placed his cock at her dripping entrance, despite herself Thea had got excited sucking on such a big cock.

He leaned in close and whispered in her ear "say the word and you can leave, I may even tell you the secret, but I won't fuck you. You will need to find another way to realise your anger, get back at Roy and most importantly hurt your lair of a brother. what will it be?" she ran this over in her mind and realized she did want those things but more than that though she wanted sex, Roy wasn't all that much in bed and even he had been avoiding her these last few weeks.

"fuck me" she said. and he did. He place his hands on tight young put and slid his cock in slowly at first savouring the feeling of being inside a woman again, especially one so pretty and young. He was almost happy for the first time in a long time as he felt the tight velvety walls of her tight teen pussy on his big cock as it stretched her out more than any other cock she had fucked. She was moaning and gasping clearly enjoying herself as she literally dripped onto the floor aroused not only by his big cock but also the fact she was getting back at Roy for dumping her for no reason and her family for their lies. "Oh, oh god fuck!" she moaned as she turned her head back and pressed her lips against her former captors running her tongue along his lips as he ploughed her. He was about to kiss her when Shado reappeared to him.

"She isn't me, don't make love to her, fuck her hard like you heard Oliver doing to me. You fuck her as though she is girlfriend, she isn't. She is a queen whore and should be treated as such!" With this said Slade took his lips of her and moved his hands from her pert ass, tearing her expensive thong in half, so his left arm arm roughly grabbed her left tit like a handle and his right arm went under hers and grabbed her throat. He then started fucking her pussy with his full superhuman force, unleashing his mirakuru rage, that had caused him to murder many men , on poor Thea's unprepared pussy. He started moving in and out of her at a rate the flash would of have been proud of, his fucking of her just kept getting more intense making her pussy literally start to foam from her juices and as his fucking got more intense he started tightening his grip on her tit and throat to keep them together.

Thea didn't know what to think, in fact she barely could think. Between Slade holding her throat so tight she could barely breathe and the intense feeling coming from her pussy she was barely remaining consciousness. She could only really tell she was from the pleasure Slades unrelenting fucking was giving her. He had only started fucking her like this in the last minute and she had already had multiple orgasms and as long as he could keep this up she would keep cumming. Little had she known when she was abducted that the night she would be having the best sexual encounter she was ever going to have; Infact she was angry when she learned later that the mirakuru had been cured, she knew she would never have sex like this again.

Her pussy was so wet Slade was struggling not to slip out of her as he drew back and each time he thrust forward the force of his hips hitting her ass was turning her cheeks red. After about 7 minutes of relentless fucking and innumerable orgasms Thea's hot sweaty body finally gave out on her and she passed out, not that that stopped Slade.

Slade felt her go limp in his arms and pulling out turned her round. Seeing she was unconscious he picked her up in his arms and hooked his arms under her legs with her feet on his shoulders and held her up against the wall. Looking down he got the first proper look at the pussy he had been fucking and saw it was shaved bald meaning the redness from his rough fucking was very visible as was her juices that dripped out still. When he looked at her unconscious face he muttered "This is wrong."

"Why, just because she is not woman enough to handle you doesn't mean you should go unsatisfied. She agreed to this, now keep going." As he obeyed Shado and resumed fucking her he could see her unconscious body shake with each thrust and particularly enjoyed watching her smalls tits jiggling in rhythm with his thrusts; her left tit with a clear red hand print where he had been holding her earlier. He moved his head down and began sucking on her nipple as he fucked her. She slowly regained consciousness and in her confusion assumed she was being fucked by Roy and ran her fingers through his hair. She started moaning and gasping.

"God you fuck like a machine" she moaned and squeezed his cock with her pussy before opening her eyes startled when she felt the eye patch on Slades head. It all started coming back to her and she was about to scream when she decided to just embrace it; she needed to get over the breakup and sex with a stranger was how she had always done it, the boys at her school always were so keen to comfort her after a breakup she could expect about 5 different boys to appear at her house after a breakup looking for rebound sex. She would only give it to a couple of them.

She wrapped her legs around Slade and pulled him in so their hips met as he drove completely into her, reaching and stimulating parts of her pussy that had never been touched before tonight. She lifted up his head off her nipple and kissed him her hands on his back and he started to kiss her back tongue exploring her teen mouth. As he relaxed into the kiss the mirakuru anger that had powered his strength and endurance waned and he could for the first time in their encounter properly enjoy the experience of having his cock milked by Thea's tight velvety cunt.

Still inside her he lowered her so she was lying on the floor with him on top; he kissed her passionately again then started exploring her body with his hands cupping and squeezing her small a-cup breasts, running his hand across her soft flat stomach till he tickled her clit causing her to moan "fuck yes!" whilst his right hand was doing this his left was stroking her hair. he continued to fuck her this way for a good 5 minutes before he felt balls tighten. he pulled out and fired several heavy loads of cum with strands landing all over Thea's stomach and breasts. He slowly fingered her to one last orgasm never breaking eye contact then standing up got dressed and walked out of the room, stopping at the door to lick his fingers clean in front of his men who looking in could see Thea's naked form with her dripping pussy and covered in cum.

"Feel free to have some fun" he said to his mens excitement "But if I hear she has been in anyway harmed I will kill all of you." he said and then he left. Thea quickly dressed still in a dazed state after the most intense sex of her life. She noticed a guard had pocketed her panties that Slade had taken off during their fuck; as she walked out several guards jeered and slapped her ass.

"I can smell the sluts pussy from here!" one man laughed.

"Bet she made the boss real happy!" another said leaning in close and squeezing her breasts. Thea just kept walking till she reached the final door but the men guarding the door refused to let her out until she let them double team, one in her pussy the other in her mouth. She just wanted to get out of there and figured she might as well as she already acted like a whore once tonight so what difference would a spit roast make, she had done it once before on a ski trip anyway.

She hiked up her dress and opened her mouth letting them use her like a streetwalker. They didn't last nearly as long as Slade as they did not have the mirakuru in their system and hadn't been with a woman for a while, they also weren't half as skilled and were unable to make her cum with the man in her pussy busting a nut inside her after a few minutes and the man in her mouth didn't last much longer after that. He held her on his cock forcing her to swallow his cum strocking her cheek with his thumb as he held her. Once they were done he went to leave to but one grabbed her arm and called to his friend "Well that was fun, hey Joe come have a go on this bitch!"

"Nice Slade get us a girl?" asked a man walking in from another room.

"This is your only chance better take it!" came the reply.

"Get off me!!" she cried as the man squeezed her ass.

"You want to leave?" he sneered lifting her dress.

It then seemed to Thea that with every step she took another goon was shoving a cock at her demanding she service them in order to leave, she was a self confessed nymphomaniac but this was getting too much for even her especially when one goon tried for her ass which she completely refused and as Slade had instructed them not to harm her he made do with her by now very sloppy pussy adding his cum to the other 4 loads in her pussy, not to mention the 3 she swallowed and 5 that came on her; she remembered these men and when she returned to Starling after her training with Malcolm Merlyn she tracked them all down and killed them.

As she walked to the police, stopping off at bathroom to clean up and a drugstore to buy birth control pills, she realized after all that she had let Slade and his men do to her she had never even been told Olivers other secret, if he even had one...

*****

Next chapter Oliver must interrogate Isabel Rochev (Summer Glau) to find information on Slade.