Art

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
d_o_m
d_o_m
2 Followers

'Fuck your arse.' he stated baldly.

Oh boy, I hadn't seen that one coming! I knew that people did such things but I had never considered doing it myself. Surely it must be uncomfortable, even painful? And wasn't it rather dirty? At the thought of doing something dirty a shiver of excitement ran through me and I felt naughty.

He was looking at me as though afraid that I would reject him, so I put him out of his misery:'I'll try it if you promise to stop if I say.' 'Of course.' was his response, and I felt slightly ashamed of myself - I knew that he would never hurt me (unless I wanted him to - now where did that thought come from?)

He made me kneel in front of the armchair so that I could rest my chest on the seat. I was epecting an application of baby oil and was totally gobsmacked to feel his tongue probing at my anus. I jerked in surprise and he asked if I didn't like it:'No,I mean yes, go on, I was just surprised.' and he began again. He licked around my tight little hole and I found myself relaxing. It was not bad, actually it was quite nice.....ooh, it was good! The nerve endings around, even inside, my arse started to take an interest and it got better and better. Even my cunt started to join in the fun.

Next thing I felt was something probing at my anus and the the tip of his finger slipped inside. My sphincter wanted to reject it at first but then it relaxed and he slid his digit in further. I couldn't believe how good it felt to have something inside my arse, or how sensitive the nerves were there. I sighed with pleasure and adjusted myself into a more comfortable position, which had the benefit of pushing my bottom backwards and taking in more of Arthur's finger. He wiggled it slightly and I squeaked with pleasure. He chuckled and kissed my back, and a shiver of anticipation ran through my whole lower body.

He started to apply the baby oil while his finger was still inside me, so that there was no interruption of the stimulation. He slowly slid out out one finger and replaced it with one dripping with oil, and it felt amazing. I wiggled my bum in encouragement and he pushed his finger all the way in. I was getting impatient and I pleaded:'Please, now.'

I felt Arthur adjust his position, still with his finger buried in my bum, and then he surprised me by slipping his cock into my cunt:'No,' I pleaded,'Not there.' and he slowly withdrew. I held my breath as he rested his cock on my bum then took out his finger. The tip of his cock nudged at my little hole and I held my breath.

He pushed but my rebellious arse resisted him. I drew a deep breath and tried to relax. He pushed again and suddenly the head popped into me. I gave a jerk of surprise and we both held still, waiting for my arse to cope. Gently he pushed forward and more of cock slid in. I felt rather full and a bit uncomfortable, and he seemed to appreciate this because he didn't move for a while, then he pulled back slightly and eased in another inch. My bum seemed to be adjusting to accommodate him because the uncomfortable feeling was easing.

Slowly and carefully, he pusheed himself into me and the feeling got better. He took so long that I wondered if he was going to keep going until his cock came up my throat. That reminded me that his cock had recently been in my throat and a wave of ecitement rolled over me: my nipples throbbed, my cunt pulsed and my arse - my arse was feeling the excitement too! I wiggled my bum, wanting him all the way in and he got the message and pushed forward until he was lodged deep in my arse.

It felt so sexy, and dirty, and exciting - and then I discovered another benefit: his furry ball sac was resting on my sodden cunt. Could this get any better?

Yes it could! Arthur started thrusting in and out slowly and deeply and I thought I would pass out from the pleasure. What had I been missing? It was as good - no better - than the first time I had been fucked by an older man and discovered how much better it was than the inexperienced fumblings of boys my own age.

Soon all thoughts except what Arthur was doing to my arse left my head:'That's fucking amazing.' I groaned as he buggered me. I couldn't believe how sensational it felt and realised that this would have to be a frequent part of our sex life in the future. I suddenly felt an irrational rush of anger at Arthur for denying me this pleasure before.

Even these thoughts went as I wallowed in the delight I was eperiencing. I whimpered with pleasure and pushed my bottom back to ensure that I was getting the full benefit of that glorious cock in my arse. Arthur reached to caress my cunt but I pushed his hand away, I didn't want anything to detract from the feelings in my bum.

I had a sudden wish - to be able to watch his cock sliding into my bum.

I couldn't believe that not only was an orgasm was building, but an orgasm like nothing I had ever felt before. It seemed to be gathering in my stomach, up my back, in my buttocks, up my arse, in my cunt, down my legs, everywhere.

It seemed to take an age to arrive, and then it crashed through me and I heard myself sobbing with overwhelming pleasure. It kept going on and on and on. I eventually started to come down and then I felt Arthur spurt his boiling spunk inside my arse and it suddenly burst over me again. I thought I was going to die from ecstasy.

I felt him start to withdraw and I screamed:'No!!!' in desperation, and sighed with relief as he slid back inside. I felt completely exhausted, but suffused with a wonderful afterglow, limp as a rag yet filled with pleasure. Arthur's cock slowly subsided and slipped out of me and I sighed with disappointment. I couldn't help crying with happiness.

Arthur was all concern:'Are you all right?' 'Yes,' I reassured him, sniffing and wiping my eyes,'It was so...so amazing and beautiful.' The words felt inadequate but I couldn't think of any way to describe the experience.

I slid to the floor and curled up, still recovering from what had happened to me:'You're a selfish bastard, Arthur.' I complained.

He laid down with me and put his arms around me:'What did I do wrong?'

Why have you never done that to me before?'

He grinned:'I didn't know if you would like it.'

I pummled his chest with my fists:'You didn't give me the chance to find out, did you?'

'Well, I didn't know if women liked it or just did it to please their men.' he offered, and I stared at him:'You mean you've never done it before? I questioned.

'Well, no.' he admitted, and I laughed with delight that I had been his first. I know it's silly but it made me proud.

'Did you like it?' I asked and he immediately said that he did, but I pursued the subject:'How was it different for you?'

He thought for a moment and then explained:'Well, of course the idea that it is kind of naughty is a great turn on, and it felt different from your cunt but the best thing was your response - I assume that was real?'

'You stupid twat.' I spat,'Are you accusing me of faking it?'

'N-No,' he stammered,'It just seemed so amazing.'

'It was.'I told him dreamily.'And I shall need you to it again, and again, and again.' I suddenly felt very tired and seeing my eyes droop, Arthur helped me up and led me to bed, where I fell instantly asleep.

I awoke early in the morning, with the sun just beginning to peep in the window. Arthur was sleeping on his stomach, which I thought rather selfish because his cock was hidden, but then I had another thought. I slid down the bed, trying not to disturb him and looked at his bum - yes, I could see the little brown opening between his buttocks.

I knelt behind him and, leaning down, licked at his bumhole. Now that it didn't matter if he woke, I eased his buttocks apart to give easier access. Nothing happened for a while and then I heard him groan:'Oh Sue that is fucking amazing.'

He opened his legs further and tilted his hips and I continued my work. My back started to ache so I lay down with my legs hanging off the bed and licked him more thoroughly.

He was groaning more frquently, interspersed with gasps of surprise, and then, to my astonishment, he grunted in the way that he does when he comes, and then went limp. 'Did you, have you...?' I began to ask:'Yes, I did.' he mumbled, sounding embarrassed. I laughed with delight and pride, but admonished him:'You dirty boy, now I shall have to change the sheets.' He rolled over and apologised but I kissed and told him that he was an idiot:'I am proud that I have managed to surprise you too; and found another way to give you pleasure.'

'You are an amazing woman.' he marvelled, and I was so pleased with him that I sucked him to another erection and rode him to orgasm - and he was having to lie on the damp patch!

The next morning I wore one of my new bras and thin tops; a combination through which my areolae could be faintly seen. I had no doubt the teenage boys in my classes would notice, so as compensation I wore one of my longer skirts, which would present no danger of me showing off my knickers.

In the first class I could see that the boys had indeed noticed my charms. What I didn't realise until the second period was that the combination of flimsy bra and low neckline resulted in a spectacular display of cleavage when I leaned over. I realised when I bent at the side of one boy's desk, to indicate where he should darken some shading, and caught the look on the boy at the next desk staring with a dazed expression at my boobs. From then on I did as much leaning over as I dared without making it too blatant.

I had another opportunity in the staff common room, where the suggestions for revisions to the timetable were placed on a table. I leaned over to study it carefully and was rewarded by three of my male colleagues trying to read it upside down. I was tempted to reward them by shaking my boobs but decided that this would be a little too much for a teacher to do.

I had a brief meeting with my departmental head in the afternoon and was amused, and encouraged, to note that he was talking to my chest most of the time.

All of this attention was making my cunt rather moist, and gave me some ideas for the evening. I stopped off on the way home and bought some rolls of film, making plans for using them.

After dinner I explained what I had in mind to Arthur but he came up with a better idea: he mounted his digital camera on the tripod and then connected it to the television so that it showed me what the camera was seeing. He put a parchment over the light, to make the lighting softer.

He stripped off but I decided that I would look better clothed, although I changed into my shortest skirt and slipped off my knickers, which were getting uncomfortably wet anyway. Then, whle he sat in one of the armchairs, I focused the camera so that it would include both of us

I knelt and took his half-hard cock in my mouth and looked at the screen, which was conveniently placed to the side of the camera. Gosh - it was so good, being able to watch what we were doing! I decided that this would make an excellent opening shot and then realised that neither of us could not reach the camera - we would have to revert to using film, the camera for which could be fitted with a long cable release.

I went to fetch the camera and Arthur pointed out, as I came back into the room, that we could use a combination of the two. If we put them alongside each other we could still utiise the digital camera to pose the shots but actually take them on film. The snag to this idea was that we only had one tripod, and our attempts to poise the digital camera on a pile of books on the coffee table were foiled because the cable leading to the television kept slewing it around.

I was feeling very frustrated, in all senses, when it occured to me that out neighbours might have a tripod we could borrow. I went next door and asked Sarah if they had a tripod but she didn't know and Ian was on duty - his shifts as a fireman meant that he worked all sorts of hours. 'In fact,' she said,'I was thinking of popping in to see you as I'm a bit lonely.'

I thought of Arthur lying naked in the chair and was going to explain that it might be inconvenient this evening when a different idea popped into my head.

'Er, I wonder if you could help us,' I began, wondering how ro put it, and then remembered that a couple of days before Sarah had been fucked by him in that same chair,'We want to take some intimate photographs of ourselves but we need someone to work the camera. Would you mind?' She looked surprised at first, and then a naughty little smile came to her lips and she said:'Sounds like fun.'

We went back to our place and Arthur was so nonchaIant:when we girls came into the room where he was stroking an impressive erection and he didn't bat an eyelid:'Hallo Sarah.' he smiled.

'She's come to help us.' I explained, and he just smiled.

I put the digital camera back on the tripod and showed Sarah how we could see what it was viewing, and said that all she had to do was press the button when I told her.

I knelt and licked the top of Arthur's cock, which twitched in response. Then I posed with my tongue out but not quite touching his helmet - and realised that I could not instruct Sarah without spoiling the shot. Damn! I thought about letting Arthur say when to shoot but although he was looking at what I was doing he couldn't see the screen. I thought about grunting to indicate when I was ready but I wasn't sure that would work when I had a mouthful of cock. I was distracted for a while by that thought and had to swallow the saliva that suddenly flooded my mouth.

Then I had an idea:'Arthur, when the pose is ready I'll squeeze your leg and you can tell Sarah to take the shot.' He agreed and I posed again, and when the picture looked good I squeezed his thigh, he said:'Now.' and Sarah pressed the button. 'Shall I check it?' she asked. No,' I answered,'It will take too long, and I'm running out of patience.'

For the next scene I put my lips around the end of Arthur's cock, leaving the shapely lower curve of his helmet showing; next I had half of his length in my mouth. I got Sarah to move the tripod so that the view encompassed only my head and his stomach and we did the shots again in close up, plus a couple more: one with my pursed lips just touching the tip of his cock and another with me holding his cock against my cheek. I was tempted to try and take all of his cock but I thought the angle was not right and it might waste time trying.

I wanted to get some shots of his cock and my boobs so I took off my top but I had trouble finding a satisfactory angle. Then I thought of Sarah's little tits:'Sarah, would you mind posing for me?' I queried. 'No, only too happy.' she replied, and the grin on her face showed that she was looking forward to it. She shed her top and bra and knelt down so that her tits were in view on the screen and I adjusted the tripod so that her face could be seen too.

'Right,' I instructed,'Let's try it with Arthur's cock touching your nipple.' Sarah got into this position but it proved quite difficult to get right because each time she pressed her nipple against his cock it twitched.

'Use your hand to hold it there.' I suggested, and then realised that she had another useful attribute - her hands were tiny and not only did they make Arthur's cock look bigger, they did left plenty of it sticking out of her fist. We got some excellent pictures like that, then some of him in her mouth, showing her perky tits.

I noticed how good she looked with a cock in her mouth and reminded myself to look at how I did when in that situation.

I had intended taking some shots of Arthur's cock and my cunt but I remembered how much prettier hers was, not having flaps like mine, and she was happy to be my model.

Arthus stood up and stretched, and I took the opportunity to lust over his handsome cock again, while Sarah stripped and took her place in the chair, and Arthur knelt before her. I detached the camera from the tripod and moved over them, ready for some creative work. I was right about her photogenic cunt - it was small but two smooth pink labia, parted in readiness, could be seen within.

'Right, Sarah, can you reach Arthur's cock with your hand - good, now hold it just in front of your cunt - good (click) now let go and Arthur put just the very tip in her - great - (click) that's really sexy - put it in a tiny bit more - good (click) another inch (click) this is good stuff - about half way in (click) - right now pull out and Sarah, hold it like the first shot - a bit closer (click) that's super with his cock nice and wet.'

Arthur took the opportunity to slide his fingers into her and collect some liquid which he licked off his fingers, and I had to ask him to concentrate on the job in hand, but he responded cheekily:'Don't you mean in cunt?' and Sarah giggled. I took some more shots of him until he was slotted firmly home, and then said that we were done (although I had some ideas for more shots when Sarah had gone).

Arthur withdrew and Sarah wailed:'No! You can't leave me like this!' so he, always the gantleman, slid his cock back in and started to pump into into her demanding cunt.

Then I had another thought:'Arthur, I've got another idea - let me know when you are ready to come.' and he agreed, and then settled to his task.

'I'll be coming soon.' he warned.

'I need you to have only your very tip in Sarah when you shoot.' I demanded, and he did just what I asked, except that at one point his cock slipped out altogether and he had to re-insert it, not easy when he was shooting spunk, I imagine.

When he had finished I asked to move away and I knelt in front of Sarah with the camera at the ready, and was delighted that my plan had worked. Sarah lay with legs splayed, her thighs flushed with excitement. The opening of her lovely cunt was full of creamy spunk, which was beginning to run out of her.

I took several shots and, when I had finished, took the opportunity to clean her with my tongue, savouring the mixture of his and hers flavours. Sarah seemed to like it, as she was gasping and moaning as I licked around her lips and squeezed the tip of my tongue inside her.

When she had recovered we dressed and had a bottle of wine. I thanked Sarah and she giggled and assured us that it had been a pleasure.

After she had gone home I asked Arthur if he would mind if we took some more shots and he willingly agreed:'I want to see what my arse being fucked looks like.' I explained, and he seemed very happy with the idea., so I fetched the baby oil and lubricated my bum. He did the same and then we got down to work.

It turned out to be quite difficult to get good shots including all of my bum because of course Arthur was close to it but we managed a compromise and took some pictures. I watched the TV screen in fascination as his smooth cock penetrated my little hole, and wondered if we could set up some mirrors in the bedroom so that I could watch on future occasions.

The idea, and the view, added to my excitement and I had a fabulous arse orgasm, which left me shattered. Arthur ran a bath for me and lying in the warm water at last helped me to recover. Arthur took a shower and dismantled the equipment while I was basking.

When we went to bed I wasn't sure whether I would fall asleep or if Arthur would want another fuck. It turned out that we were both feeling mellow and so we just cuddled and kissed until Arthur's cock grew hot and stiff. I spread my legs and he slid into my welcoming cunt, and then he just lay without moving.

It felt relaxed and friendly, so I put my arms around him and laid beneath him. From time to time he made his cock twitch; and occasionally I gave it a squeeze with my cunt muscles. Once or twice he seemed to be softening, at which he slid in and out a few times to harden his cock, but otherwise we lay there still, his head on my shoulder.

d_o_m
d_o_m
2 Followers