Art

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
d_o_m
d_o_m
2 Followers

I think I may have dozed once or twice, I was so relaxed, but not for long; the pleasure of lying there with a full cunt was so pleasant - and so unusual.

Eventually Arthur began to slide in and out, gently and lazily, and the feelings slowly built. I came first, but not llike I usually do: the orgasm built inexorably but whan it arrived it was much less violent than normal, although as if to compensate it went on for minutes, it seemed, gentle waves of ecstasy rolling through my body. Arthur started coming sometime during this period, but he too seemed to be easing his spunk into me rather than squirting.

As we lay still, enjoying the extended afterglow, he murmured:'Mmmmmm, that was another wonderful evening my darling Sue, thank you.' and he slid off me and we drifted into a deep sleep.

He told me next morning that he had checked the clock, and our bout of lazy sex had lasted over two hours.

I thought for some time about what I could wear to school. I wanted to continue my gentle exhibitionism but was only too aware of the standards expected of a schoolteacher. I had the advantage of teaching art, so more leeway was allowed than to teachers of other subjects.

In the end I wore my old dungarees, which had one or two splashes of paint, but underneath I had a lacy blouse and no bra. The front flap of the dungarees hid my nipples but it was obvious from the back that I was wearing no bra, and from the sides the shape of my unsupported breasts could be discerned. I took a pair of hipster jeans and a small jacket with me as well.

To avoid any criticism, I took an early opportunity to speak to the headmaster, and as his only comment on my garb was a raised eyebrow and an amused smile I assumed I had got away with it (mind you, I was careful to move slowly so that my boobs did not sway).

My first class had a couple of new recruits, so I guessed that word of my new mode of dress had spread - I hoped they were not disappointed. After seeing the headmaster, I undid a couple more buttons on my blouse, although this only became apparent when I leaned over my pupils' desks, to display plenty of cleavage (did I mention that I had also loosened my dungaree straps?). My nipples were hard and prominent and I suspect that one or two of the boys managed to notice them too - they were looking intently enough. Whenever I left the classroom I took care to make myself more respectable.

After lessons had finished I changed into my lowcut jeans and put on my jacket with the buttons done up, so that I looked innocent, but I removed the jacket before going shopping in the supermarket. With my dark areolae and hard nipples clearly on display, I enjoyed wandering along the aisles showing off myself to other shoppers. I had a shock when I leant into the frozen food cabinet and my nipple touched a packet of fish fingers - my, that was cold!

At home, I changed my jeans again, this time for my shortest skirt, and removed my knickers. Arthur admired my blouse but didn't notice my complete absence of underwear until I suggested we went for a drink at the wine bar we had visited the previous week. He looked quizzically at me and then flipped up my skirt to confirm his suspicions. Delighted with what he saw, he asked me what he should wear:'I liked the slacks you wore last time.' I replied, and he went to put them on - sans pants of course.

Before we went out we looked through our pictures: the prints from our earlier sessions and the digital camera shots on our PC. We both enjoyed them, although Arthur couldn't help making one or two comments about the quality of some. I was interested to see how I looked with a cock in my mouth and confirmed what I had noticed when Sarah was sucking his: the pose seemed to add beauty to our faces (and we looked bloody sexy too!).

I also decided what background I wanted in my painting of Arthur's cock - a pair of pert little boobs with soft pink nipples.

By the time we set off for the bar it was later than we intended, but we should still get in more than an hour of flashing - enough to make me ready for a good shag when we returned. When we arrived, the barmaid (who was herself displaying a large pair of boobs in a low cut top) commented:'The boys are going to enjoy that!' and I smiled back at her with pleasure and took a seat on a bar stool.

We had arrived during the weekly quiz, which meant that nearly everybody was sitting at the tables dotted around: perfect for me to display myself. The older man who had indicated his approval before said what a pleasure it was to 'see you again' with an emphasis on those last three words that I didn't miss. On their visits to the counter other people, men and women, welcomed us too. In between, I could see them looking at my cunt, hot and wet, clearly visible where my skirt was pulled up and my thighs apart (not too obviously, I hoped).

The quiz finished, the prize was awarded and the raffle drawn. A number of people started to leave and a few spoke to us, with comments along the lines of:'Hope to see more of you.' although it was difficult to imagine what more I could show! My nipples were excited and hard and pushing at the white blouse fabric, making it even more see-through, and Arthur's cock was obviously enjoying the sight.

The landlord rang last orders and then leaned over to us and murmured:'We'll be having afters if you want to stay.' and I looked at Arthur and he nodded. We waited until some customers had been ushered out and there were just a few regulars left and the landlord bolted the door, then went to order more drinks - and discovered that the barmaid was now topless! We had obviously chosen the right watering hole.

A woman introduced herself as the landlady, Jan, and commented that she was glad to see that we were joining in the spirit of the evening. We explained that we had not known about their 'traditions' and were there coincidentally. She laughed and observed that we had obviously felt the vibes when we had been there before (everybody seemed to remember our previous visit). She disappeared for a few minutes and then came back wearing only a tiny thong, and Arthur pointed out to me that the barmaid had on only a pair of minuscule bikini pants too. I asked Arthur if I should remove my top but he said that I looked sexier wearing it, but I pulled my skirt a little higher anyway.

The landlord, Mike, leaned over the counter for a chat and commented that usually people came up to the bar but my charms had kept them in their seats, which made me proud and excited. Then a young girl came over and asked me what it felt like exposing myself, and did I think she should. I replied that it was very exciting but I wouldn't do it unless Arthur was with me.

She looked a bit wistful and I suggested that if she wanted to try it she could come and sit with us where there would be safety in numbers, and was surprised when she went over to a table and then three girls headed for the Ladies'. They returned obviously braless, two with blouses unbuttoned to the waist and one in a thin tee-shirt that displayed prominent nipples. Giggling, they sat up on bar stools and pulled up their skirts, to a cheer from the men sitting opposite them. I was sorry that I couldn't enjoy what they could see. Jan had been sitting at one of those tables and she took a long look at the crumpet and then said:'What the hell.' and slid off her thong. I heard Mike chuckle behind me and looked round to see a broad grin on his face, and he commented:'I hope you come again.' and I grinned back and said:'I hope so too.' and nudged Arthur's arm.

A young man who had removed his shirt asked one of the girls to dance and they began to shuffle arounf a space between the tables. Soon the other girls also had partners and I was invited too, by a man who asked for Arthur's permission first. Mike turned down the lighting until it was difficult to see what might be happening, and my partner slid his hands up the back of my skirt to hold my buttocks, and I was afraid that I would soon have cunt juice running down my legs. He solved that probem by moving one hand and plugging my cunt with two fingers.

By the sound of the whispers and giggles from the other 'dancers' they were up to similar activities. Jan was swaying naked beside us and I noticed Mike tell the barmaid that she could accept an invitation to dance too. I decided to give it only five minutes before I returned to Arthur, giving his hard cock a squeeze as I sat back on my stool One of the yooung girls came back and I suggested that Arthur enjoy some dancing with her, which he happily did.Mike asked what we would like to drink and I decided that I could accept a glass of wine: Although I was driving I had been on soft drinks thus far.

Jan came over to observe that we had made things much more interesting, and I was startled when she started stroking my pussy. I am not really into women but I was so relaxed I let myself enjoy the sensations until Arthur returned, when she took one of the girls onto the 'dance floor'.

We decided that we had to leave at one o'clock, as this was a working day. By then Jan was snogging one of the girls and the barmaid was sitting on the lap of a young man and, by the way her bottom was moving, she had a cock inside her.

Mike let us out of the door and we walked to the car. I went to open the door but Arthur said:'Not yet.' guided me to the front of the car and bent me over the bonnet. No sooner had I realised what was afoot than I felt his hard cock sliding into my flooded cunt and then I heard the squelching sounds as he pushed in and out. I sighed with pleasure as he took me hard and I soon came, followed by the jerks of his cock filling me.

Before I sat in the driving seat I covered it with tissues to soak up the juices dripping out of me and drove carefully home, where I did indeed 'come again.'

The next morning I awoke early, despite our late night. I ran over the events of yesterday and recalled the pleasures of showing off myself in the bar, and the subsequent activities. As my cunt tingled with reminiscence, I realised that my period was due today. I slipped gently out of the bed and checked in the bathroom - no sign yet but I inserted a tampon in readiness.

I was reminded that school ended next week and then we were off on holiday to the naturist resort of Cap d'Agde, because I had chosen the date carefully to ensure that the curse wouldn't interfere with our activities there.

I went back to bed and looked at Arthur sleeping, and thought how vulnerable he seemed. We had been sleeping under only a sheet and it was pushed down to his waist. Carefully I folded it down until his pretty prick came into view, lying softly on his thigh.

I dipped my head and gently took all of it into my mouth, tasting the flavours of last night's sex. I lay as still as I could, wanting to enjoy the whole of his prick in its unexcited state but of course it did not take long before it began to grow from the warmth of my mouth. That too was enjoyable, feeling it swell and stiffen until I removed myself from it and admired its beauty as it reared up.

Then I took it back in my mouth and worked my lips and tongue gently on it. Arthur still seemed to be sleeping but his cock wasn't: it twitched in response to my touch and leaked a continual supply of tasty precum into my mouth. I wasn't trying to make him come; just selfishly enjoy sucking on his sweet dick. I ran my tongue around his helmet, feeling the soft texture and beautiful curves. I dipped my tongue into the little slit at the top and encouraged more fluid to seep out.What a lovely way to start the day.

Eventually he stirred and put his hand on the back of my head; not to push me down but in appreciation of the pleasure I was giving him. Then he squeezed my boob and made me realise how excited my body had become. He slid his hand to my cunt and discovered that he couldn't get in there for a few days.

Then he surprised me by sliding a finger across my bum hole and I shivered in anticipation - anal sex was going to figure largely during these few days!

I lifted my head and asked:'Do you want to?' and he responded by pulling my head up and swinging his legs off the bed, pulling off a pillow and putting it on the floor next to the bed. I understood immediatelyand knelt on the pillow with my bum in the air, ready for his pleasure. He moved away and I looked round to see him feeling in the pocket of his jacket, hung on the back of a chair. He pulled out a box and extracted a tube, saying:'I got something to help us.' and showed me the tube, on which I could see the letters KY.

I wiggled my bare bum at him (sexily I hoped) and was rewarded by the feel of his fingers lubing me ready. I heard him put down the tube and then the tip of his cock pushed gently into me. Tingles of excitement radiated from my arse hole as he paused.; then he leaned forward and squeezed my dangling boobs and as I hummed my appreciation he slid his cock deep into me. Wow!

He settled into a long lento rhythm and I lay and luxuriated in the waves of pleasure rolling over me. My mind went wandering and I recalled that buggery had been illegal in this country until only a few years ago - how stupid; it could have been the perfect way to prevent unwanted babies before effective contraception devices. I wondered if the Roman Catholic church banned it?

Then all thoughts except my pleasure left my mind. Arthur had slowed even more and I knew that he was going to make it last as long as he could, and was glad that I had roused him early. And roused he was: I could hear him mumbling:'Oh fuck, Sue, you are so tight in there, I love watching my cock slide into your sweet little bum.' and I feared that I was going to orgasm with the thrill his words gave me; and yet I felt jealous that I couldn't see his lovely cock sliding into my 'sweet little bum.'

I encouraged him by moving back and forth in opposition to his rhythm and was rewarded by his groan of appreciation. I gave a little wiggle and he yelled:'No - that will make me...ooooohhh.' and I felt his hot spunk squirt into me, which was enough to set off my splendid climax.

He held still for a while and then said:'Sorry Sue, you caught me by surprise.' and I laughed and assured him that I was pleased to have done something unexpected to him:'Besides, we will have plenty of chances to improve during the next week.' at which his cock gave a twitch of excitement and he was soon buggering me again, although this time much more energetically.

I came first, but the twitchings of my arse brought him off too. He made as if to remove his cock but I begged him to leave it in me. He stopped only to remark that we would have to get ready for work if we didn't want to be late, and left me feeling open and abandoned.

For school I couldn't think of anything different to wear that wouldn't have me sent home to change, so i put on my sheer bra and thin new top, so that at least there was a hint of areolae on show. Just to help me feel naughty I wore my briefest thong - a few grams of transparent fabric held in place by narrow silken straps.

I 'forgot' to put on my skirt until after breakfast, which Arthur appeared to appreciate as he gave my bum a squeeze as he kissed me goodbye.

The rest of the week was fairly mundane, just blow jobs and bum fucks, but that's not to say it wasn't enjoyable.

I had no lessons on Friday afternoon so I came home and, as the weather was still good, decided to top up my tan ready for our holiday.

I was lying there, arms and legs spread wide, when a man's voice suddenly said:'It is a lovely day isn't it?' and I sat up in a hurry to see our neighbour grinning appreciatively at me:'Oh Ian, you gave me such a shock!'

'Sorry,' he laughed,'but I thought I had better let you know I was here.'

'Thanks,' I replied,' Er - do you mind if I carry on?'

'Is the Pope Catholic?' he chuckled, so I lay down again with my legs just a little wider apart, and he continued with his gardening, most of which seemed to be done while looking in my direction. I thought about offering him a drink but suddenly realised that I didn't want what might follow: I was only to happy to display my charms to men (or women) but that was all. It was only Arthur's splendid cock that I desired - and I did desire it so much at that moment.

I was happy to see him fucking other women - indeed I had enjoyed watching his cock pleasuring Sarah, but I wanted to be there to observe: the idea of him fucking someone else secretly would upset me I knew. Was I perverted? Possibly, but it was associated with my adoration of his beautiful cock. I hoped he would be home soon.

As soon as I heard him arrive, I ran into the house, pulled down his trousers and sucked him off. After he had given me a delicious mouthful of his love cream, he asked me what had happened to cause my excitement (he knew me better than I realised) and I told him about being caught naked by Ian.

'Why didn't you get him to help you?' he asked, and I explained that the only cock I wanted was his, stroking it fondly as I did so. 'Did you mind me fucking Sarah?' he asked anxiously and I explained that I was only too happy to watch 'my' cock being put to such pleasant use.

'You are an amazing woman Sue.' he said in admiration, then carried me upstairs and fucked my arse until I had to beg for mercy.

Ian was off duty all weekend so on Saturday we invited them in for a nude barbecue (I provided a pinafore for whoever was cooking). I took the opportunity to inspect Ian's cock, and was disappointed to see that he was uncircumcised because it meant that I could not see his helmet, the best part as far as I am concerned. It made me even more appreciative of my Arthur's lovely example of manhood.

I did get a chance to see Ian's helmet later, when he and Sarah started tickling each other and it responded appropriately. They excused themselves and ran home giggling, and we took the opportunity for Arthur to bugger me on the lawn, assuming that our neighbours would be too busy to look out of the window.

The following day Arthur and I drove out into the country for a walk. I dressed us both appropriately: I had on my lacy top and a virtually see-through pair of shorts; I persuaded him to wear a vest and a pair of short but not tight shorts which allowed the head of his cock to show from one leg when he was arranged suitably. He only agreed to this when he was sure that he could tuck his cock away easily if anybody else was near.

We had a very pleasant stroll, during which I was pleased to see people checking out my attributes, and I enjoyed seeing Arthur's cock peeking out when we were alone. Eventually I got too excited and dragged him into a copse where I could give him a blow job. It was near a path so I made sure we were not too far from it for any passers-by to miss what we were doing, but far enough that it wasn't too blatant. I was disappointed that the only spectators were a couple of women but pleased to note that they paused briefly to make sure what they were seeing was true.

The final week at school was concerned only with students finishing off work or making up their portfolios. At home we were able to indulge in some cunt fucking as well as buggering.

On the last day I decided that nobody would care if I went a bit further than during term time, so I wore my lacy blouse (I had trying to find some more but without success so far) and one of my sheer bras, through which it was easy to see my nipples. I had the misfortune to bump into the headmaster as I made my way too the first class but he didn't seem to object as I hurried past (a mistake, as it made made my boobs bounce).

The kids certainly didn't object, especially when I sat on the front of my desk and gave them glimpses of my minuscule thong under my shortest skirt, and all of them came up to thank me at the end of the periods. One cheeky sod waited until last and squeezed a boob as he kissed my cheek. I pretended to be unaffected but my cunt twitched.

d_o_m
d_o_m
2 Followers