Art and Orgies and Che

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OnnaDare
OnnaDare
26 Followers

"Really? And what makes you think I'm willing to go... there...again? With you?" Che shot back, "And exactly what sort of hosebeast have you lined up for me to service for your amusement this time? Couldn't you just call up another one of your depraved fuck-buddies?"

"Hosebeast? Not hardly," Richard's voice smirked back, "It's that blond from Ash's Advanced Painting class. Lara. I'm sure she hasn't escaped your eye. She's quite stunning. And, if you must be crass, remember who supplied you with that lovely kif you've been smoking...umm... by the way, were you planning to pay me for that anytime soon?"

"Fine, you got me...I'm completely broke, as usual," Che sighed, resigned to attending yet another of Richard's "special" parties. "Are you sure it's that pretty blond? You'd better not be bullshitting. And just for the record, I won't be paying for this...Right?" he said, inhaling loudly into the phone, and exhaling with a hiss, "When should I be there?"

"8 o'clock...Don't you worry, they'll be plenty of party favors...and. as usual, there's no need to dress up. Methinks... it will be semi-formal... condoms optional," Richard laughed, "You can be fashionably late, if you'd like... I'm sure... we can keep her entertained until you get here. Ciao, bella."

Che snapped his phone shut and stabbed out the spliff into the ashtray. Lara. Her image came to mind, the blandly pretty girl with the blandly pretty paintings, the one who didn't talk much, the one who seemed so...nice and... vanilla? "I guess I read her wrong." Che mused, shaking his head, "Hmm, maybe she's not so...vanilla. More like -- white chocolate? This might be...interesting."

Wednesday at class, Ash waved Lara over to her table, greeting her with kisses on both cheeks, "European-style!" she remarked brightly, and whispered. "It's a go, girl! Che has confirmed! I can't wait...We'll have such an enlightening rendezvous!"

Lara whispered wickedly in Ash's ear, giggling, "Umm, so what does one wear to... an orgy? Enquiring minds want to know."

"Anything that's comfortable, darling," Ash drawled back, "Not that you'll be wearing it for long...anyway. Just make sure your...umm....nether regions are nice and tidy. I know for a fact that Che really gets off on that, n'est-ce pas?"

That Friday, precisely at 8, Lara stopped at Casa Ash's door and raised her fist to knock, pulling her hooded sweatshirt farther over her face. Glancing around nervously, not noticing anyone on the street, butterflies and anticipation rising as fast as her libido, she knocked softly.

The door bounced open, and Ash, her raven hair wavy, wearing a black lace bra which highlighted her ample curves and a black crinoline petticoat, crushed Lara to her in a hug. "Greetings and salutations! I knew you'd come!" she exclaimed, her red lips smiling broadly, "Are you excited? You look very sexy, I love the way you did your makeup! We can't wait to...party with you! This is gonna be so awesome!"

"Hi," Lara said softly as the door slid shut behind her, "You look great, Ash. Like a 50's glamour girl." Lara glanced around to see the living room set with candles, the pillows sprawling on the floor, and the soft sounds of eastern-sitar music playing. Ash slung her arm over Lara's shoulder and led her in.

"I'm...excited, yeah...well, mostly nervous," Lara's eyes darted around the room, "Where's...umm...everyone else?"

"Just getting ready, dear," Ash cooed, her dark eyes searching Lara's, "Ooh! By the way, Jenni and I bought you a little something to wear...to get you into the spirit of ...the festivities." She thrust a tissue-wrapped package into Lara's hands. "Open it! We saw this in a vintage dress shop, and we couldn't help ourselves."

Lara tore open the tissue and inside was a very pretty long white satin slip, bias cut, trimmed in lace. It felt heavy and rich in her hands as she slid her fingertips over the silky fabric. "It's...beautiful," Lara murmured, "Thank you, you're too sweet."

"Try it on, try it on!" Ash trilled, her eyes sparkling, "The bathroom should be open, you know where it is ... past the kitchen. I think Jenni's done in there... not that those sweats you're wearing aren't appealing!" Ash laughed, her voice low, "We just thought our guest of honor could use some, umm, inspiration."

In the bathroom, Lara slipped off her sweatpants and hooded top. She hadn't bothered to wear any underwear, fearing to leave any marks on her newly-scrubbed and shaved skin. Sliding the satin garment over her head, she stopped to smooth it over her body, feeling the sensuous fabric. Her nipples stood out proudly, the silky fabric clinging to her every curve. Lara twisted to see the back, which plunged deeply, accentuating her firm, round ass. She steadied herself, stopping to splash a little water on her face, taking care to not smear her carefully applied dark eye makeup, heavy and smoky, like... Ash's. Her heart was pounding, and her libido was raging. She'd spent the last few nights furiously masturbating and fantasizing wildly about tonight, and now it was...here.

Ash, opening a bottle of champagne, voiced her approval as Lara stepped from the bathroom. "You look exquisite!" she breathed, "Turn around! Do a spin, let me see!"

Lara twirled, the satin floating against her skin. "Do you love it? Let's have a toast, just you and me," She continued, her eyes searching Lara's body, as she poured the sparkling wine, "To you. To tonight. And to...artistic expression."

Lara and Ash clinked glasses, staring deeply into each others eyes. Jenni appeared, dressed in a short plaid pleated skirt and a tight, almost see through, wife-beater tank top, stretched over her barely-a-handful-sized breasts, shoulder-length auburn hair in pigtails, holding a stoneware platter. "How do I look?" she giggled, spinning around, flashing her small, firm, nude ass, "Yea-ahh! Naughty catholic girl in da house! Oh my god, Lara! You look like a goddess! Don't we have the best taste?" she squealed, thrusting out the platter invitingly, "Party favors, anyone?"

She held the platter out to Ash and Lara, pointing and explaining excitedly, "Those big round ones are the X, the little yellow ones are valiums, these white ones -- muscle relaxers, they come heartily recommended, and hand's off the little blue footballs...that's for the boys only, and of course, if you want some herbal refreshments...Richard?" she called over her shoulder, "Where's the smoke?"

Richard's voice called from the other room, "Patience, patience. I'll be out in a bit. You'll just have to wait. Have a nice drink with our guest, Jenni dear, si vous plait?"

"Are you partaking, Lara?" Jenni's eyes danced, "I know I am!" Jenni scooped up some of the pharmaceuticals and washed them down with her entire glass of champagne, "Yummy! Who needs a refill?"

Ash made her choices, swallowing them like candy, and remarked coyly to Lara as she surveyed the platter, "Try the muscle relaxers...It'll only chill you, ever so...You'll really be able to...flow...with the moment. Open up, baby...take your medicine like a good girl." She reached out to place some white pills on Lara's tongue. Lara swallowed obediently, her eyes locked on Ash's darkly seductive gaze, her full lips.

"Let's sit down, and have some more bubbly. Can I brush your hair? It's so...silky. It'll relax you while we wait for the...magic to kick in. I'll grab a brush." Ash's long fingers stroked her hair, and she cooed, "Sit on the floor, over there," she pointed to a large pile of brightly-colored pillows. "I'll be right back... Jenni, could you get us some more champagne and then see what's keeping Richard? Tell him to hurry up and get out here, I think you two should give our goddess... a little show."

Lara leaned back against the piled pillows, sipping her champagne, electrical anticipation flowing over her. Ash reappeared and settled in behind Lara, nestling her between her legs, her skin smelling of jasmine and sandalwood. Lara leaned back against her billowing petticoat, her bare back nestling against Ash's full breasts.

"That's it, so nice and comfy," she purred into Lara's ear, her lips nuzzling against it, "Just relax." Ash began stroking the brush through Lara's long hair while her other hand began to glide around her neck and shoulders in lazy circles. "Oooh, you're so tense," she whispered as she stroked her shoulders, her back. "I'll give you a proper massage in a bit," she breathed, "I can do it while we watch our show... I'll help you relax. Your skin is so soft, and mmm, you smell good...You're so sweet...Tell me... do you like me... touching you?

Lara, her eyes shut dreamily, drank in the feel of Ash's fingertips on her bare skin. Her touch was so soft, light, fluttery, like butterfly kisses. It sent shivers down her spine, and she began to stretch, rubbing against the soft, warm body pressed into hers. "Mmm, yesss," Lara exhaled, "I like it...a lot."

Ash swept Lara's hair off her neck, her lips grazing Lara's neck, lightly nuzzling. "Kiss me," she whispered, "Have you ever kissed a woman before?"

Lara turned, facing Ash and met her seductive gaze. Her eyes widened as she murmured back, tilting her face towards Ash's, "Never ever. Cross my heart." Lara put Ash's hand to her chest, crossing her heart, making sure to slide her fingertips over her nipples, hard with desire, "But... I'd like to. With you."

"Oooh, your first...I'm so honored." Ash whispered, her lips brushing Lara's. Ash's mouth opened Lara's as she pressed her full lips against Lara's, her tongue sliding in softly. Ash's tongue began to explore her mouth, her tongue, her hands stroking Lara's hair. Ash broke the kiss gently, her tongue sliding along Lara's cheek, whispering in Lara's ear, "How was that? Did you... like it?"

"Mmm," Lara sighed, "That was...wonderful,." She wrapped her arms around Ash, her blue eyes wide, and held her close, her pink mouth opening for another kiss, "Let's do it...again."

Ash and Lara began kissing deeply, their hands gliding over each other's smooth skin. Lara kissed Ash's neck, drinking in her scent, nuzzling, licking, as Ash reached up to cup Lara's firm, rounded breasts. Ash's fingertips swirled over Lara's nipple, hardened with desire, slipping under the satin and lace.

"You're so... gorgeous," Ash murmured into Lara's ear, "You look good enough to eat..." She slid down the lace strap from Lara's shoulder, exposing her firm, rounded globe and tan areola, the nipple erect. Ash's tongue darted softly against the stiff bud, swirling, licking, softly sucking.

Lara stared down at the dark-haired beauty as she continued to nuzzle and probe her nipple as her other hand stroked and caressed the other satin-covered mound. Lara threw her head back as soft heavy breaths escaped her lips. "Mmm...yess...lick me..." she whispered, aroused beyond belief by the sight a woman's mouth at her breast. "Oooh...that feels... sooo good...so fucking good..."

Ash's eyes stared up at Lara's face, delighting in her arousal. Her hands slid down, across Lara's belly to the slight hollows of her hips, stroking her thighs, her fingertips gliding. "You're doing so good," Ash cooed, her voice sultry and low, "You like me touching you, don't you?" Lara's soft moans were her answer. "Do you want to touch me?"

Ash pulled away, her eyes locking on Lara's, wide with desire. She undid the catch of her lacy black bra and it fell to the floor. Cupping her own breasts, she pressed them up, offering them to Lara. "Do you like them, baby? ... show me...kiss them..."

Lara leaned over, her lips reaching, and took Ash's dark nipple into her mouth. Her tongue swirled it, marveling at the sensation. Lara's searching pink mouth turned from one to the other, licking, kissing, her libido cresting with each new touch. Lara felt a warm electric pulse flowing in her, through her. Ash, her hands cupping and kneading her mounds, whispered encouragement, "Now harder...that's it...suck it...suck me..."

"Well, well," a voice drawled from above, "What a pretty sight. You just couldn't wait for me, could you Ash? And hello, Lara. I see you're making yourself at home..." Richard said, his lips twisted into a sexy smirk, and called to the other room. "Jenni, my pet, you're missing a spectacular sapphic show! Ashley, I thought...we were summoned to entertain...you two."

"Richard," Ash's eyes sparkled, "and entertain us you shall. Lara and I were... just getting acquainted. Did you remember to bring us one of your, ahem, herbal cigarettes? And...get our guest of honor some more champagne before you start, if you please? "

Lara's glass was refilled, and Ash snuggled in next to her, puffing her joint. "Did you want a taste, darling?" she whispered. "It's a "special" blend." Lara took a spicy drag and felt a warm, lightheaded feeling wash over her. She leaned her head on Ash's shoulder, as Ash cooed, "Feelin' good, baby? Those muscle relaxers should be taking hold, huh? Look...I think...they're ready...for us..."

Richard threw off his t-shirt, baring his toned abs and chest, and sprawled on the couch. He slowly unbuttoned his jeans, his eyes never leaving Lara's, as Jenni bounced into the room. She knelt on the floor, giggling as he pulled her between his legs.

"Service me," he intoned, focused on his rapt audience, as he leaned back against the cushions. Jenni's hands reached up and tugged at his jeans, revealing his cock, well shaped and circumcised, already thick and hard, set against his light brown, curly thatch. She began to fondle and stroke, her smiling gaze turning to Lara and Ash. "Ahh yess...that's it..." Richard breathed, "That's my naughty girl...you like cocks...don't you..."

"Mmm... yes I do," Jenni whispered, looking over her shoulder at the two girls on the floor, "I want to please you, Richard...what would you want...me to do...to you?"

Richard's eyes flashed with lust as he whispered back, "Show me how much you love cocks...." Jenni's pink mouth opened, her lips slipping over the smooth dark skin of his throbbing cock. Her fingers stroked the base as her head moved up and down, slowly savoring his firm pole, basking in her audience's attention.

Richard, his lustful gaze never leaving Lara's eyes, gripped the back of Jenni's head and thrust deep into her mouth. His hips pumped into her as he moaned softly, mouthing kisses to Lara and Ash, licking his lips, teasing them with his eyes. "Do want some of this?" He breathed, "Some of my fucking cock? I want to give it to you...so baddd..."

Lara's head swam as she took in the wanton display unfolding before her eyes. Ash, her voice soft and low, whispered a running commentary in her ear, "Look at how she fucks him with her mouth...she's taking that hard cock...he loves it...look at him...he's watching us...watching him..."

Lara whispered back, her desire spiking as she drank in his soft groans, lost in his erotic gaze, "I can't...wait...he looks so...fucking hot..." Ash finished with the joint, and wrapped her arms around Lara, holding her close, her lips brushing Lara's cheek, her hands gliding over Lara's satin- covered body, now quivering with desire.

A soft knock was heard at the door, followed by a muffled voice. Richard, his hands releasing his grip, swiveled his eyes to the door. "Jenni, dear," he breathed out. "It seems our other guest has decided to grace us with his presence. Get the door." He hiked up his jeans, shaking his long curls from his face, and smirked at Ash and Lara, his eyebrow raised, "Methinks the party has just begun...for real..."

Jenni adjusted her skirt, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand, and opened the door. "Che! How good to see you!" she said brightly, giving him a hug, "You're late...as usual. We're...just getting warmed up. Can I get you a drink? Do you want your regular? Jack Daniels? Neat?" Jenni scurried to the kitchen, glancing over her shoulder, stifling a giggle, her voice trailing behind her. "You've got some catching up to do!"

Che stepped in, his eyes taking in the scene before him. Candles? Check. The heady scent of marijuana? Check. Soft, atmospheric fuck-music? Check. The usual suspects? Jenni -dressed like a schoolgirl, Richard - lounging on the couch, obviously aroused, smoking a cigarette, and fem-fatale Ash - her breasts bare, snuggling on the floor, kissing and caressing ...the guest of honor. Check and check-mate.

"And quite the honored guest she is," Che mused, "She looks...more...enthusiastic... than they usually do." Sometimes, the "guest stars" at these regular little debacles were impossibly wasted and just a bit too... you could say... "compliant." His eyes lingered on her lithe, shapely satin-covered form as she stared up at him, her long golden hair straight and silky, her darkly lined blue eyes wide and shining, full of lust and most likely, a few chemicals, her lips parted in a sly smile, moist and pink.

"Evening, partygoers," he said dryly, as he pulled off his fatigue jacket and threw it on the floor, revealing his darkly muscular form clad in a tight black tee and ragged jeans, "Don't stop on my account.... So, what are we all up to tonight? Sacrificing a virgin?" He demurred, his dark eyes never leaving Lara's, "Or just the usual...sex, drugs and...sitar music?"

"Hardly a virgin, Che," Ash drawled back, "And her name is Lara...but I think you two have already met. You... were specifically requested by our guest of honor, right, baby?" Ash stroked Lara's hair languidly, her voice soft, "Go and greet Che, if you'd like...I'm sure he would...like to get to know you better."

Lara rose, her eyes downcast, her heart pounding in her chest as she crossed the room, her arms extending gracefully. His smoldering gaze fixed on hers as she tilted her face to his and wrapped her arms around him, her pink lips reaching to his for a kiss. "I'm so glad you came," she breathed, their mouths nearly touching. "We've met...sort of. I've been wanting...to get to know you...for some time."

Che's hands went to Lara's face and he kissed her deeply, his full lips firm, his tongue insistent, penetrating her mouth. "Give her what she wants," he thought, "Most likely she's wasted, and she wants it bad." Lara reveled in the feel of his lips, his tongue, his soft facial hair brushing her cheek. Che's hands slid down from her face, gliding along her shiny, lightly scented hair, down, down, along her slim waist, cupping her satin-covered ass, pressing her to him, his cock thickening at the thoughts of what he'd be doing to her. Soon.

"And know me you shall...as many times as you want." he murmured in her ear, holding her slim firm body to his, his hands exploring the curves of her back. At the least, this would be less of a chore than some of the other, err, "soirees," his attendance was demanded at. At the most...it could be very...gratifying.

Che released his embrace, whispering to Lara, "Go sit down now and...chill. I'll be back for you...in a bit. We'll have plenty of...time... to get to know each other."

Che sat down next to Richard, throwing his arm over Richard's shoulder. "But for now, I think I'll have some party favors...and...get properly prepared. I'm pretty sure that a little chemical enhancement is in order...right, Richard? I can see you've already indulged," Che said with a sarcastic smile, as he glanced down at Richard's ample assets. "A little Sildenafil, perhaps? Now, remember...if your erections last more than four hours..."

"Give me a call, fuck the doctor!" Richard shot back with a grin and called to the kitchen, "Jenni, fetch the party platter along with Che's drink."

Jenni sashayed back from the kitchen, drink and platter in hand, "Che baby, here ya go... and don't take too many, dearie. You know how you can get," she smirked.

OnnaDare
OnnaDare
26 Followers