Art and Orgies and Che

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OnnaDare
OnnaDare
26 Followers

"Fuck you, Jenni," Che spat back, his dark eyes smoldering as he took what was offered, "Or you'll do...what?"

"Oh, I plan to...Che. If you... can handle me," Jenni purred, "Now just remember, you promised." She plunked herself down next to Richard, her head on his shoulder. "Two boys, one girl, one couch...I like this scenario," she cooed as she began to kiss and nuzzle his ear, her hand snaking down over Richard's chest.

He pushed it away, hissing, "Down, girl. Che and I want to...chat awhile...and get in the spirit of the festivities. Give us a minute, would ya?" He turned and whispered in her ear, "Join the girls on the floor...I'm sure you can work off that...excess energy of yours. Then...we'll join you, love. Oh, and see to it that our guest of honor is...served well, hmm?"

"Whoo hoo! Girl pile!" Jenni laughed as she dove from the couch and crawled across the floor, "Make room for me!" She giggled, as she snuggled in between Lara and Ash, "So nice and comfy!"

"You know...you girls are a tad...overdressed," Richard's said, his voice low and sultry, "Ash, Jenni...you really should take care of that," From their vantage point on the couch, Che and Richard lit a joint, taking deep drags. "We'll let them...inspire us for awhile, eh?" Richard exhaled with a smirk, "Let's see just how many "inspirations" they have."

Ash stood, wiggling out of her fluffy crinoline, tossing it aside, stretching and arching, her pale skin glowing in the candlelight, her curves ample, ripe. She held out her arms to Lara, cooing, "Stand up, baby. I'll help you...lift your arms, that's right." Lara stood as Ash slipped the satin gown over her head. It dropped to the floor with a swish as Ash embraced Lara, her lips brushing her neck. Nude, her nipples stiffening in the cool air, Lara felt another pair of arms wrapping around her and she turned to see Jenni, wiggling up from behind, naked, her face buried in Lara's hair. The three girls kissed, Lara twisting, turning from Ash's full soft lips to Jenni's, their six hands exploring, gliding over each others bodies, sparks flowing between them.

Lara turned to face Jenni, her eyes taking in her petite, slim body, her puffy pink nipples, her flat stomach, her tiny red triangle. "Do you like what you see?" Jenni smiled, "I really like what I see... you're a goddess. Bodies like yours," she sighed, her hands reaching to stroke Lara's cheek, "Should be...worshipped."

"She's right...lay down, baby," Ash murmured, "Let us... worship you. Hands behind your head...lean back...we'll do all the work." Lara leaned back against the pillows, shutting her eyes dreamily, as waves of anticipation flowed through her. Ash and Jenni settled in on either side, eager to ravish their new plaything under the watchful gaze of the men, smoking and whispering conspiratorially on the couch, their eyes hooded and smoldering with lust.

Ash began kissing Lara's forehead, cheeks, eyelids, murmuring words of approval and encouragement as Jenni fondled their new golden-haired toy. Jenni's hands went to Lara's heaving breasts, circling and cupping, her fingertips stroking and rolling her nipples. "Suck her, Jenni," Ash whispered as Lara shivered deliciously, her excitement building as Jenni's mouth went to her nipple, drawing it in, her tongue darting against the puckered bud, her fingers stroking Lara's other firm mound, massaging, squeezing.

Lara, her eyes shut dreamily, drank in the sensations of feminine lips at her breast, sets of soft hands stroking her, the wild taboo deeply arousing her. Opening her eyes, she took in the shocking sight of the dark beauty caressing her body, the pig-tailed redhead, her pink mouth at Lara's rounded, heaving breasts, and the men sprawled on the couch devouring her nakedness and arousal with their dark, rapacious gaze, their hands straying to their bulging crotches.

Ash's finger slid over her flat stomach, down the hollows of her hipbones, her red nails raking softly lower, lower, to her lightly curled pubic triangle, across her thighs. Her fingers circled gently, zeroing in, brushing Lara's now moist, pulsing pussy. "How's this?" Ash cooed, her mouth on Lara's ear, "Do you like the ways...we worship you? Do you want me touching you...here?"

Lara's breathing deepened, her chest rising against Jenni's mouth, her back arching, as she squirmed under the delicious, heady feel of soft lips at her nipples and fingertips stroking her thighs, gliding along her pussy. "Yesss...I like it...mmm," Lara exhaled, her hips making little involuntary thrusts against Ash's probing fingers, "Touch me...some more."

Ash's hands slid along the insides of Lara's thighs, parting them. Her fingers started to stroke, sliding along her inner lips, now slick with desire. "You're so nice and wet," Ash purred, gazing at Lara's bare pussy, "And soft and clean. I like it bare." Ash dipped a finger into Lara's soaking slit, thrusting softly, first one, then two, gliding in and out, feeling Lara's pussy tighten and thrust back against her hand. Ash withdrew her fingers, putting them to her tongue, tasting her wetness. "You taste good," she breathed, her voice sultry, "I want to taste you...more. Do you want me to?"

Lara nodded, her eyes wide, moaning softly as Ash's head dipped down. Her hands parted Lara's legs as she squirmed into position between Lara's shivering thighs. Jenni withdrew from Lara's nipples, lips wet and pink from her enthusiastic oral caresses, and leaned back on the pillows to watch, her hand slipping between her legs. "Fuck her with your mouth, Ash," Jenni uttered wantonly, her fingers sliding over her sparse, fiery-colored thatch, "Show our goddess how good a girl can make her feel...worship that pussy."

Ash's head dipped low, her tongue darting into Lara's wet pink slit, parting her lips, slipping inside. She slowly licked the length of her pussy, the flat of her tongue warm and thick against Lara, feeling the rushes of pleasure lap over her with each new stroke. Ash swirled her clit, erect and pulsing, settling her mouth over the stiff bud, her fingers assisting by pulling back the soft folds, exposing her hardness.

"Oooh, look at thisss," she whispered, "You're so hard. Like a tiny cock." Lara groaned, her eyes wide, as she watched Ash take the small bud into her mouth, and began sucking softly, her full lips pressing against Lara's pubic bone. Lara's breathing deepened, her moans becoming stronger, as Ash thrust two fingers inside her spasming wet cunt, pistoning in matching rhythm to her mouth, now sucking hard on her clit.

"Look at me, Lara," Jenni murmured, her voice low, "Watch me come with you. That's it...come on...unnhhh...uhnnn..." Lara glanced away from the fascinatingly lewd display of Ash's face between her legs, catching sight of Jenni, her fingers whirling on her own hard clit, other fingers sliding in and out of her pink slit, her slim, toned legs spread wide, her raptured gaze focused on Ash's lips as they bought Lara ever closer to climax.

Lara felt herself succumbing to a powerful crescendo, her orgasm building to violent waves that flooded her entire being. Her climax broke over her as she thrust against Ash's face, her hands holding Ash's head tightly, and she ground against her roughly, her pussy throbbing. Lara threw her head back, groaning as the strong waves of her orgasm reached their apogee. Spent and throbbing, Lara jerked Ash's sopping face from between her legs, holding it in her hands, her fingers slipping inside Ash's mouth to touch the tongue that had given her so much pleasure.

Ash, smiling lustfully, sucked Lara's fingers as her eyes sparkled. "She's so...fucking hot and nasty," Ash thought wickedly. "What a little slut. I'll bet there's no end to the things we can get her to do...eventually."

Jenni's moans were turning into wails, and Ash and Lara turned to her. Jenni's eyes were locked on them as she masturbated rapidly, her fingers feverishly stroking, now close to orgasm herself. "You fucking bitches," she hissed, "You hot fucking bitches...oooh...I'm fucking coming...god...yesss...ahhhh...nhhhh...." Jenni's wails subsided to a soft moan as her hands slowed their pace, her orgasm crashing over her.

"Kiss her, Lara," Ash cajoled, "Come here, babies. Let's all...share." Ash, Lara, and Jenni embraced, rolling together, their arms and legs wrapping around each other, their lips and tongues exploring, savoring the intoxicating thrill of new-found playthings.

"My turn," Ash pushed herself away and rose, stretching prettily, her hand reaching for Lara, still holding Jenni as they snuggled in post-orgasmic afterglow.

Ash murmured, her eyes heavy with lust. "Come to me, mon petit esclave, I'm aching for you." Ash settled in a spot amongst the pillows directly in front of the couch, in full view of Richard and Che, as she beckoned Lara to her. Ash arched her back, tossing her dark waves off her face, her legs spreading, her eyes issuing an invitation to Lara.

"I think it's time for our little goddess to learn to...reciprocate. Would you like to, baby?" Ash purred, her voice teasing, an eyebrow arched for the Richard and Che, "I'll start for you, if you'd like."

Ash's fingers dipped between her legs, parting her sex, her voice low and sultry, "See how hot and wet I am for you? Kiss it, baby...don't be shy." Jenni and Lara released their embrace as Lara turned toward Ash, her wide eyes transfixed on the sight of Ash's wet pussy, flushed dark pink, spread open wantonly as her long red-tipped fingers stroked and rubbed.

Jenni licked her lips, smiling at Lara, her tongue reaching out lewdly. "Give it a try...you'll love it...I just know you will. I'll leave you two alone, if you don't mind...I'm gonna get a drink, and hang out with the boys." She pushed herself up, her light green eyes sparkling, "I pretty sure I'm gonna want one!"

Ash's hand crept up, massaging the back of Lara's head, her fingers sifting through the long golden strands, watching them fall. Lara slid into place beside her, her face lowering. Ash's back arched as her rounded hips made slight thrusts towards Lara's reaching mouth, as Ash cooed, "That's it...lick me, baby... touch me with your mouth."

Lara shut her eyes and reached down, her tongue darting hesitantly against the soft, slick flesh. "Ummm...that's nice," Ash exhaled, her long red nails raking the sparse dark strip of curls, "Mmmm...keep going...you're doing great....suck that pussy, baby."

Lara's heart pounded as she reached out to lap the length of her slit with her tongue, her lips meeting the bare skin, thrusting and exploring. "It tastes...sweet," she marveled to herself as her tongue dipped deeper, licking and nuzzling Ash's cleft. Ash murmured her approval, encouraging Lara on with her soft, sensuous moans.

Adjusting her position, Lara's eyes darted about the room, seeing Jenni, still nude, curled in a chair, sipping wine, her expression dreamlike. She then caught sight of Che and Richard, close on the couch, their eyes focused on her like lasers, their cocks spilling from the tops of their lowered jeans, fists clenched around their stiff poles, pumping, as they masturbated to the scene before them. Che found her gaze, his eyes challenging hers as he rhythmically mouthed, "Fuck me...Fuck me..."

Lara, intoxicated by the unusual sensations of her mouth on Ash's warm slick pussy and the erotic view of the two men stroking themselves to ecstasy, re-doubled her efforts, her tongue lapping, swirling, darting. She found Ash's clit, engorged, throbbing, and settling her mouth over it, began sucking, drawing in the slippery flesh. Ash's hips bucked, her hands firm on the back of Lara's head, undulating under her oral caress, grinding into her face.

"Unhhh...yess...ohh god...fucking suck me," Ash purred, shaking her raven hair off her face, her head thrown back, "That's it...you little bitch...fucking suck me...suck me..." Lara glanced up, spying Richard and Che, one hand each flying at their cocks, the other stroking each other's cheeks as they kissed lasciviously, their tongues thick in each other's mouths, inflamed beyond belief by the witness of Lara's new-found oral skills.

Lara's libido crested anew, her mind clouded with lust as Ash's moans deepened, feeling a rush of power as she brought her closer to orgasm. "My hot little slut, my fucking whore, my little golden slut, my nasty little bitch," cycled rapidly though Ash's mind as she began to climax, strong waves building as she gazed at the golden sapphic virgin who was worshipping at her pussy. "Ohhh...my godddd....Unhgghh...yesss..." she groaned, her hips undulating as the spasms of ecstasy flooded her, her moans continuous, "Ahhh, fuck...yesss...uhnnn...ahnnn...I'm fucking...cominggg...."

Lara felt the tiny hard bud between her lips convulse as Ash's groans reached their pitch, and continued to suck, slower, softer, pulling off gently, her mouth throbbing, soaked with Ash's delicious release. Ash's grip on Lara's head relaxed, and Lara pulled herself up by one elbow, her fingers rubbing the sticky dew over her slick, bruised lips, savoring the heady taste of her first pussy, her jaw stiff, aching. "I did it," She thought wildly, triumphantly, "That was...luscious."

Ash stretched, her back arching, as she let out a soft chuckle, her eyes heavy. "Damn, girl," she breathed as she pulled herself to sitting, "You eat pussy like a pro...you sure you're not gay?"

Lara caught Ash's mischievous, smoky gaze and smiled slyly back, suddenly shy. Jenni giggled from across the room, a cigarette between her lips, "Like they say on "Seinfeld." Not that there's anything wrong with that, eh?"

"Interesting theory, Ashley," a voice intoned, low and sultry, "But, ultimately flawed." Lara turned towards the voice, looking up to see Richard and Che standing above her, their stiff cocks spilling from their undone jeans, inches from her face. Che continued, drawling, his eyes smoldering with lust, "And we intend to conduct our own independent research on the subject...now."

Che and Richard reached down, grabbing Lara by her upper arms, their four hands assisting her to her feet. She felt her knees buckling as they led her to the couch, two sets of masculine lips nuzzling at her cheek. Lara turned her face towards Che, her eyes wide, suddenly shivery with wild thoughts of what was about to unfold. "Wha...aa...tt, do you...want... me to do?" she whispered to him, their lips nearly touching.

"Get on your knees. On the couch, here," Che purred as he guided her into place. "Rest you head on the cushions...that's it...don't be afraid. We won't bite...unless you want us to." Lara tucked her knees under her, resting her face on her forearms, arching her back cat-like, her firm rounded ass in full display. She shivered in anticipation, electric pathways coursing over her, as she watched them shed their jeans, whispering to each other, their eyes heavy lidded with lust.

Che bent down, his hands stroking Lara's hair, smoothing it off her face, and whispered, "Your choice, baby...who do you want to fuck you first?"

"I...want you...Che," Lara whispered back, her eyes locked in his smoldering gaze, "you." Lara shut her eyes dreamily as he slid onto position on the couch and readied himself behind her, his hands warm and rough at her waist. Che stared down at Lara poised beneath him, her golden hair, her curved, lightly muscled back tapering to a slim waist, her hips slightly rounded, her ass firm and heart-shaped. He ran his hands along the flat of her back, along the sides of her hips, over her ass-cheeks, drinking in the feel of her silky skin.

He cupped her ass, pressing it up and in, her back arching deeper, her pussy opening up to his hands. Gripping the firm cheeks, his thumbs spread her bare pussy lips, dark pink and still flushed from her orgasm. Her sharp intake of breath signaled her arousal as Che continued to probe her gently, his fingers slipping inside. "You're so tight," he sighed, "So fucking wet and tight..."

Che steeled himself as he positioned behind her, his dusky cock head slipping between her slick folds. "Do you want me?" he breathed, his voice low, "I want...me...inside you. All of me." His hands slid to her hips, his fingers curving around her hipbones as he pushed into her with a sudden, sharp thrust.

His rigid, throbbing rod swiftly hit rock bottom, pounding her cervix over and over, as Lara threw her head back, her mouth open, her breathing deepening with each strong thrust. Her shining hair brushed her back, whipping back and forth as Che found his rhythm, hard and fast, his hips pumping her, his groin slapping her ass as he ground away, his hands urging her hips to his.

Lara's swooned, marveling at the feel of his rock-hard erection and the rough, delicious friction of Che's enthusiastic thrusting. Her pussy, still wet and pulsing from her earlier climax, began to arouse again, fully opening to his thrusts. One of his hands left their grip on her hips, reaching to knot her hair around his fist, lifting her to him as he slowed his pace, relishing her tight, wet pussy.

Che pulled her face to his, reaching for her moaning pink mouth, his full lips on hers, his tongue penetrating her thickly. Her smooth back pressed against his chest as she twisted her face to his, her mouth on Che's, his tongue probing in rhythm to the long, slow strokes of his throbbing pole.

He released her hair, letting slip between his fingers, his thrusting slowing further as his hands cupped her round breasts, pressing them flat to her chest, crushing her to him. "Mmmm," he exhaled into her ear, his searching mouth catching the lobe with his teeth, "You're so fucking hot... I could fuck you all night."

"But that wouldn't be fair, would it? We'd all like a turn, right, Che?" Lara's eyes snapped open to see Richard's lean form standing next to her, a sly half smile on his lips, his brown curls obscuring his eyes. "Some of us haven't yet tasted her...wares."

"Take her mouth," Che commanded flatly, his dark eyes locked on Richard's. "Let me... finish." Lara turned to face Che, her round blue eyes registering shock. Che's voice purred into her ear, "You can handle it, my pretty baby. Suck his cock... while I... fuck you."

Richard swung a knee to the couch, his hands reaching to Lara's face. Lara dropped to all fours, her eyes fixed on the pulsing veined rod that was inches from her mouth. Richard's hands were sliding along her cheeks, her hair, lifting her face towards him, his cock brushing her pout. A finger went to her lips, parting them, pushing in to caress her tongue. He withdrew his finger, wet with Lara's saliva and traced around her mouth, wetting her lips. "My, my, what a lovely mouth you have, my dear," he smirked, "All the better to suck me with."

Lara, her eyes shutting, felt the rounded head slip between her moistened lips. It slid in easily, Richard making small thrusts, withdrawing and re-penetrating, stopping to rub his now-slick cock head against her pink pout. His arousal deepened as he pumped slowly, softly, in Lara's mouth, her tongue tentative as she responded to another forbidden taboo, now broken. Lara, her eyes shut tightly, her mind reeling, roused beyond belief to the provocative twin sensations of Richard's hands firm on her head, his velvety shaft in her mouth, Che's throbbing cock, grinding into her relentlessly..

Richard stared at the wanton coupling before him, his eyes clouded with lust, his cock gliding rhythmically into Lara's mouth. Che's thrusts began to quicken, forcing Lara's head forward with each rough stroke, pushing her dripping mouth ever deeper along Richard's rigid shaft.

Che shifted his gaze from the lustful sight of his thick rod disappearing into Lara's tight pink slit, catching Richard's hypnotic eyes, now fixed on his, issuing a challenge, almost... taunting him. "Don't do this to me, you fuck," Che thought wildly, "You know I'm not...gay...I don't...want...you. I want...her."

OnnaDare
OnnaDare
26 Followers