Art Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dave933
Dave933
907 Followers

Miss Carter pressed back against me, and I felt the resistance to my finger lessen. In a few seconds, my knuckles were pressed against her, and my finger was buried in her bowels.

She groaned softly, squirming a little on the desk. She pressed back on me, grinding down on my cock. Her internal muscles tightened around me, squeezing my thick fleshy rod firmly, as I slid it in and out of her wet pussy, and I moaned myself.

My finger twitched, and I began to move it slowly in and out of her ass as a counterpoint to my cock; going in as my cock pulled back, and vice-versa.

We moved together, my sexy teacher squirming on the desktop as I pumped my hips, and fingered her asshole. Her naked back was so sexy; the tight muscles fanning out across her shoulders, and then tapering down to her slender waist before reversing their curve back out to her magnificent ass.

I like a nice ass. Given the choice between breasts and ass, I'd refuse to accept the premise and say both! But Fernanda's ass was something special. Lots of girls look good either in clothes, or out of them; standing or sitting or lying down. But this woman's bottom was beautiful in any position - and from any position! And seeing and feeling my finger working away in her butt as I fucked her soaking wet pussy gave me a whole new appreciation of her amazing bum.

Fernanda's moans began to reach a crescendo as I felt my own orgasm approach, and I slowed down slightly to delay her pleasure and allow us to come together. Finally I sped up again, delivering a brief but rapid rogering that brought us both to an explosive climax, her grabbing the desk and pushing back on me as my hot cum surged into her.

I sagged forwards, resting my head on her for a few moments, drained of strength.

After a few minutes, we picked ourselves up, and Mrs Wood told me to get dressed. Miss Carter lay over the desk nude and sweaty, breathing heavily; and watched me getting dressed. Finally, I was dismissed, and left my two teachers alone - one fully dressed and dominant; the other naked and submissive, still draped over the wooden desk.

I wished I could stay and see what happened! But I wasn't about to jeopardise my opportunity to return again, when I was next called for. I went home quickly, keen to get my memories down on paper; including a sketch of the amazing view of her hourglass figure I had as I fucked her.

I wanked off two more times that evening as I drew my 'memories' and thought about what Mrs Wood might make Miss Carter do when I wasn't there...

Dave933
Dave933
907 Followers
12