Art Model Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Travel Girl
Travel Girl
1,871 Followers

I was gentler now with my sucking as I gradually felt his cock start to soften, which is always one of my favorite parts.

I finally lifted my head and looked up at James who was now looking straight down at me intently.

I smiled at him and said, "Have I now demonstrated the reward and punishment concept?"

He let out a big laugh and said, "Yes, ma'am."

I took the head of his dick in my teeth and gave a gentle bite, "You call me ma'am again and this bite will not be gentle!"

He laughed, "OK, OK, I won't do that again."

I stood up and faced him. He had a big wide grin on his face.

I asked, "So, do the other models do that as well?"

I was not serious and he understood I was joking.

He said, "Seriously, I don't know what to say. That was fantastic." He paused for a few seconds thinking and then continued, "Thank you."

I said, "I am sure you have had a lot of that before."

James came back with, "I won't lie. I have been with girls before, but you would be surprised at how few times, and never like that."

"You have never had a blow job before?"

He said, "I have, just never that good. The girls I have been with who did it did not enjoy it the way you do."

I smiled, "I did enjoy that. You are right. That's what you get for looking at an older woman."

I gave his now soft dick a little squeeze and said, "OK though, we have got to get going. I have an early flight in the morning."

He gave me a big hug and again said, "Thank you."

He picked up his clothing to start getting dressed, but I stopped him and said, "First I want to switch on the light."

I flipped the switch and he stood there looking embarrassed, with a sheepish expression.

I told him that I liked his body -- lean and smooth.

We quickly got dressed and headed out. We went out to my car and he guided me to his dorm. I reiterated the need to not mention what had happened to anyone. But while I drove him, I did not stop him while he put his hand on my thigh and stroked my leg.

"That's OK, but I do want you to know that I have a boyfriend, so I don't want to give you any wrong idea. This was great tonight, but it needs to be our little secret."

He had clearly gotten confused by everything that had gone on and I could see his apprehension. To ease his discomfort, I slid my hand over to his lap and rubbed his upper thigh.

"But I am coming back. I want to see your painting finished."

I looked over at him and smiled. He reached up and squeezed my breast, so I knew he had understood my mixed signals did not mean he was cut off.

He smiled and looked back as he walked away. I gave him a wave and took off. I was very hungry by this time and picked up some fast food and went back to my hotel where I crashed immediately. I was still tired when the alarm went off and I had to pack for my flight. This is the part of traveling I hate the most. I ended up sleeping for most of my flight back.

The best part about having a busy job is the days go by really fast. My 'modeling job' was not far from my thoughts though, or the 'private session' with James afterward.

I wanted to clarify my own thinking about what had happened with him. I was very aware of our ages. Not only was there a fairly large age difference, but he was also very young. I had not decided yet whether that was going to be a one night stand or whether I would have another encounter with him. There was a certain appeal to someone so inexperienced. I could not only fulfill his fantasies but I was also heightening the entire experience for myself. On the other hand, his innocence was not something to be played around with and I knew I would want to be careful.

Travel Girl
Travel Girl
1,871 Followers