Art Model Ch. 04

Story Info
Mellow evening.
2.8k words
4.15
32.5k
2

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 02/02/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“That all depends on what it is, this was kinda fun,” said Paul with a big smile.

“What did you have in mind?” Carri chimed in.

“I don’t know. Something with less physical contact unless we put some clothes back on. To be honest it was kinda exciting, but I just not that comfortable with it.” Sarah replied.

“Ok, that’s cool.” Jen said. “How about Trivial Pursuit or Pictionary? Do you have those?”

“No,” replied Carri. “But we do have cards and dice, and since strip poker is out, so we could play for shots. I think we have some rum and vodka.”

“Well, I’ll pass on that since I have to work at eight and I have to drive home to change,” said Jen. It was already seven o’clock.

Paul grabbed the TV remote and clicked the tube back on. “Let me know when you figure something out,” and he started surfing the channels. The excitement and energy in the room had dropped a few notches.

“There are a couple more pieces of pizza here. Any takers?” Sarah asked as she entered the kitchen.

“I’ll take a slice,” I replied.

“Come and get it. You want me to pop it in the micro for you?”

“Sure. Thanks.” I said as I lifted Kathy off my lap to head for the kitchen. She slipped back into the chair as I made my way to the kitchen. I could feel eyes tracking me as I moved and it again made conscious of the fact I was naked.

“Does that sun burn hurt?” Jen asked as I walked past her.

“Not yet, but I think I’ll need more lotion in a little while,” and I winked at Kathy. She just smiled back.

The kitchen area was small, so Sarah and I bumped and rubbed a few times as I retrieved my pizza slice from the microwave and grabbed a bear from the fridge. I’d swear she did it on purpose, but wasn’t going to make an issue of it and just stood by the counter and downed the pizza.

“Kathy, you want anything?” I called out as I was about to return to the living room area with my beer.

“No, not right now,” was her reply. “Did you bring your laptop with today?”

“Ya, but we didn’t get much studying or any other work done today.”

Paul had settled on some action movie rerun and Carri had picked up a magazine to read. Everyone else was now melting back into a mello just hanging around mode.

“Let’s go back to my room then, and you can help me knock out a bit of homework.” Kathy said as she got up from the chair and headed over to me. When she was standing in front of me she pointed down the hall, “You know the way. What are you waiting for?” And with that she gave me a gentile swat on the ass. I obeyed and lead the way back to her room.

Entering her room I went to my backpack and retrieved my laptop. Placing it on her desk I booted it up.

“There you go. You should have about 2 hour before the battery dies. I didn’t expect to be near an outlet, so I didn’t bring the power supply.”

“Ok,” she said as she snuggled up next to me to get a peek at the laptop.

I opened Excel for her and stepped back. “Have fun,” I said retreating to her bed, enjoying the view of her naked body as she sat down at her chair. There was no way I was going to be able to concentrate on studying anything except her.

She flipped open a text book and a binder, then started typing in the numbers and formulas. With the drone of the typing, combined with a full stomach and the beers, I drifted off to sleep.

I must have been really have been out, because when I woke up it was dark in the room and Kathy was spooning me with her arm draped over my waist. I looked around for a clock and found it glowing on the desk. 9:28 pm. Gee, normally I’d be out with the roommates bar hopping or we would be sitting at home downing beers and watching videos. Not even thinking of going to sleep until at least midnight.

Kathy’s and moved on my stomach and then migrated up to my chest, fingers working their way though the patch of chest hair.

“You looked so nice and peacefully inviting that I couldn’t resist joining you in bed.” She said as she gave me a one arm squeeze. I rolled to face her and was greeted with a kiss.

“I could really get used to this.” I said, reaching out and hugging her close.

“Ya, me too.”

“So, how far did you get on the spreadsheets?” I said without thinking.

“I was almost done when low battery warnings popped up. So, I only got a little over an hour of work done. I guess I’ll have to come over you your place to finish.” She popped up and glanced at the clock. “Hmmm, it’s still a bit early to really be going to sleep. Seems like things are dead around here, you want to head over to your place to see what’s happening? Can’t be any worse than here, plus we could always wander over to the O for a couple of drinks.”

“Sounds good, even though I hate to get up,” and gave Kathy a kiss. Rolling out of bed I headed for my pile of clothes in the corner. She drifted over to her dresser.

“What do you think of these?” She slipped on a lacy red bra and matching thong panty.

“I like!” I could hardly believe it, but she was sexier with them on. She quickly turned and pulled on a snug pair of shorts and tight red tank top. I turned back to pulling my own clothes on. Dragging my shoes back to the bed, I sat down to put them on. Kathy had slipped on a red pair of sandals. God! She was so beautiful, how could it be possible that I was just lying in bed naked with her?

“Hellooo,” she waved her hand at me, breaking my stare.

“Just soaking in the view,” I replied and moved to collect my laptop and other things.

“I’ll meet you out in the living room, in a minute,” and she headed across the hall to the bathroom.

I wandered out to the living room. Carri and Paul were gone, and so was Jen. Sarah was lying on the couch watching TV. She was now wearing a robe. I dropped down in one of the chairs, waiting for Kathy.

“Heading home?” Sarah asked without looking away from the TV.

“Ya, we are going to see what is going on over there and maybe go out for a couple of drinks.”

Kathy emerged from the hall, carrying her backpack.

“We are going over to Bill’s for a while, don’t wait up.” Kathy said, hardly slowing as she moved to the front door.

I jumped up and followed.

“Where did you park?” She asked after I had closed the door behind myself.

“I think I remember,” I said as I lead the way down the stairs. Hmmm, I guess we are taking one car and I am driving. I managed to find my truck and opened the door for her. After she was in I closed the door and looped around to climb in the driver’s side.

Closing the door and starting the engine I noticed the scent of her perfume had filled the cab. My truck had never smelled so good. This was something I could get used to.

It was about ten o’clock when I pulled in to my parking spot. Eric’s car was the only one missing from the parking lot. From the flicker of light from the living room window, we could tell that they were watching videos. Allison’s car wasn’t there, so the movies would be action, comedy, or porn.

As we approached the door we could hear machine gun fire – action flicks. We could also smell the sweet scent of clove cigarettes blended with pot. Rick was getting high, and likely Eric and Annie had before leaving, while Matt politely enjoyed the second hand smoke.

“I don’t really want to go in now and end up smelling like pot.” Kathy said while we were still a couple of steps from the door.

“Ok, how about I put our stuff up in my room and then we can decide where to go?”

“Thanks” she said as she handed me her back pack, after pulling out her id. “Can you put this in your pocket too?” Without waiting for a response, she slipped her drivers license in to my back pocket with my wallet.

“It would be the least I could do. I wouldn’t want to have that silly thing in one of your pockets, ruining those perfect curves of yours.”

“Watch it, or I’ll start thinking you only want me for my body!” was her reply, followed with a devilish grin and a wink.

I opened the front door and was greeted by a wall of smoke.

“Dude, close the door!” Rick was feeling good.

I stepped in and closed the door.

“We thought you weren’t coming back tonight, maybe you got lucky with Kathy.” Matt said from his usual spot, the corner chair.

“She is outside, didn’t want to swim through all the smoke in here. Good thing you disconnected the smoke alarms. I am actually surprised you haven’t set off the alarms in the girls’ place next door.” With that I continued upstairs. The smoke was thicker up there, but at least my door was closed. I opened it long enough to step in and close it again.

I put the backpacks on my desk, opened my window for some fresh air, and did a quick tidy up, assuming we would both be back here later. After a quick inventory of my closet I picked some fresh clothes to put on. Changing into a fresh shirt and jeans I headed back out to Kathy.

“Where are you guys going?” Matt asked as I reached the bottom of the stairs.

“Haven’t decided yet. We might head over to the O or just wander around.” I replied, intentionally not asking either of them wanted to join us, and fortunately neither of them made any move to get up to follow as I slipped out the front door.

Kathy was stretched out on the hood and windshield of my truck, just like the tarts in the hotrod magazines.

“What do you think?” she said as she flipped her hair back.

“I think I need an alarm from the truck if I am going to have a hood ornament like you! You really make the old truck look like it might be worth something.”

She slipped off next to me as I reached the truck. Noticing some dust on her ass and back, I reached around and brushed her off, letting my hand linger on her firm ass.

“Thank you” was her response, punctuated with a kiss.

“Where should we go, since hanging out her is out for a while? The O, Reily’s, wander around downtown …”

“Let’s grab a pint a Reily’s and then see what else looks fun downtown” she said with a smile and wrapping her arm around my waist. I reciprocated, putting my arm around her and letting my hand come to rest on her hip. With that we stepped across the grass and onto the sidewalk leading us to Reily’s pub, three blocks in the direction of downtown.

With some light conversation, we completed our walk to the pub and our pints before continuing on to the downtown area. Wandering around downtown we passed a couple of bars without stopping, but did duck into a novelty shop. In few years I had lived there I had never been in Tina’s Treasures before. Most of the stuff looked to be cheap gag gift kind of stuff. We reached the back of the store having had a few chuckles checking out a few items. Before us was a curtain and a sign “Adults only – no one under age 18”.

Kathy lead me by the hand and we passed through the curtain. Thankfully this part of the store was empty. One wall was covered with shelves stocked with adult videos and DVDs. The opposite wall had a wide selection of sex toys. Between the walls were several clothing racks with lingerie, ranging from silk to leather. Finally, there was the back wall with what turned out to be lubes and massage oils. In each of the back corners were small changing rooms, with doors what would barely covers from then knees to the shoulders over the average person.

I had never actual been in a place like this before and was a bit mesmerized, but did note the three security cameras pointing down from the ceiling. One from the back aimed at the entrance, and one at each of the front corners pointing directly into the changing rooms.

“What do you think of this?” Kathy asked, snapping out of my wonderment.

I glanced at what she was holding and couldn’t figure out what it was, so dumbly replied “I think it would look great on you.” Whatever it was, it was leather and there wasn’t much of it.

She laughed “this is for you silly! Here, look at the picture on the tag and try it on for me.” And with that she tossed it to me.

I caught it and looked at the tag.

“I’m not feaking you out am I?” she asked. “It is just for fun. I don’t think either of us would be very serious about buying much anything back here. I just think it is fun to see what some of this stuff really looks like on someone.”

“Ok. You had me going there for a sec.” I looked back down at what I think was a black leather thong and harness set. All that was missing was a leash. I slowly started back to one of the changing rooms, while looking from something to have Kathy model for me.

“How about I try this on?” She was holding up a red leather thong and matching leather bra with the tips of the cups cut out.

Warming up a bit, I replied “sure, we will be the hit of the part when we show up dressed like this.” We headed off to separate changing rooms.

I stripped out of all my clothes, except my briefs, not knowing who or what had possibly worn this thing before. I slipped on the thong and started to shrug into the harness. I struggled a bit, but managed to fasten the collar with the clasp at the back of my neck, leaving a ring under my chin and one over each shoulder. Studded leather suspenders stretched down to the waistline of the thong, pulling it up snug. I turned to look in the mirror and realized there wasn’t one, then remembered there was on one the outside of the door.

“Hey, you ready?” Kathy called from the other changing room.

I looked over my curtain at her smiling face. “Ready if you are, on the count of three?” Still not sure I really was ready. I felt silly wearing this thing.

“One, two, three!” she sang out and pushed her door open. She looked great. Her dark nipples poking out of the holes in the bra, with a small ring of tan flesh between the areola and the bra. The thong was slightly smaller than the cotton one she already had on, and hers showed at the edges.

I lagged a second opening my door.

Kathy giggled. “We have to get you some new underwear. That aside, I am not sure that is really you.”

“Well, I think what you picked for yourself fits you quite nicely.”

“Why, thank you! Now smile, wave to the cameras, and this time you pick what we should try on.” With that she spun around like a runway model and waved at the cameras, looking straight at the one focused on her changing room.

I blushed, realizing how far this silliness was going.

“The longer you take to pick something out the longer they are galking at us in the back room.”

That jolted me into action and I quickly picked a leather corset for her, but was having trouble finding something for myself.

“May I make a suggestion?” The voice was female, but not Kathy’s!