Art, Part Two Ch. 01

Story Info
He struggles to make a new life after a strange happening.
2.6k words
4.53
15.8k
3

Part 1 of the 13 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/31/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
art4real
art4real
25 Followers

Art, part two. Ch. 01

A man struggles to make a new life after a strange happening.

Mrs. Davis said, "Annie, is there anything I can do for you?"

I shook my head "no" for the umpteenth time and went back to staring at a book I just can't get into, and it's by one of my favorite authors. When we arrived at London's Heathrow Airport yesterday, Suzanne picked up the book to keep me occupied while she visited John Berger's laboratory. Mrs. Davis keeps looking at me like I'm supposed to want her to do something. The English company that supplied her probably has a list of things their "Nannies" are required to do and just sitting is not one of them. It's too bad I can't talk to her, I can think of a lot of wisecracks. How about,"So you're an English nanny, can you fly around like 'Mary Poppins'?" On second thought, this lady looks like former English Prime Minister 'Iron Pants' Thatcher, so I'd probably be afraid to wise off.

The nanny thinks I'm an undersized nine or ten year old girl named, Annie, but actually I'm a thirty five year old man that's been accidently shrunk to this size. Why I'm masquerading as Annie is a long story and if it sounds crazy to you, just think how crazy it is actually living it. I feel sorry for any nine or ten year old girl who looks like me, but after Suzanne shaved me this morning, she declared me passable. Oh, and I can't answer the nanny's questions because I don't sound like an Annie. Suzanne tells everyone I'm a very bright child with a speech impediment, but I'm capable of writing responses.

I'm afraid this very formidable English woman is going to march over here any minute and demand to know,"Just what the bloody hell is going on here. You're no more a little girl than I'm 'Julie Andrews'." Oh Suzanne, my Suzanne, where are you?

***************************************

Forgive me for interrupting the story, but I assure you all of the characters in this story are adults, even though the main character is currently posing as a young girl. His name is Art Jones and up until just recently, he was a nondescript average thirty five year old male of average height, average weight, and average looks. In fact, on the average, most people usually didn't give Art a second look. Art on the other hand is obsessed with the female body and has been known to not only give every female he sees a second look, but also a third, fourth and even many more, comparing them to the statuesque body of one Suzanne Joyce. The said Ms. Joyce has for some time been the object of Art's daytime and nighttime dreams. The story of Art is told in two parts and I invite the reader to read part one, but if you choose to go on, let me give you a quick recap of what happened to Art in Part One.

When Part One opened, Art is a skilled technician working for a brilliant scientist, who just happens to be a man the most delectable Ms. Joyce calls, 'Uncle Ben'. Ms. Joyce is the Chief Administrator of her father's research company and in that capacity she is responsible for the work of Professor Benjamin Waldo Jamison. The 'Professor', is a long time friend of her father and he's known her since she was a young child. The 'Professor' is working on the theory that the size of a living organism can be changed and he and Art have constructed the first prototype machine to test his theory. Art, without any formalized training, has an innate ability to construct highly technical devices and it's this skill that enables him to put together the machine envisioned by the 'Professor'. Art, orphaned early in life, and the elderly bachelor scientist, have formed sort of a family bond.

During a test run of their new machine, there's an accident, and Art is reduced from a man 70" tall to one under 40". The elderly scientist believes he has killed Art and the shock is too much for his weak heart. Suzanne Joyce is the first to discover the now diminutive Art Jones and is torn between the loss of her dear 'Uncle Ben' and the fear of how the impact of what has happened will affect her father's company. She's also well aware that as Professor Jamison's supervisor, she is directly responsible for what happened to Art. Art leaves it up to her to decide whether to inform authorities or cover up what happened. She makes the decision to hide Art in her own home until she can figure out what to do next.

Since he still looks like Art Jones and might be recognized, she decides to hide him a young girl including a shaved head and wig. Ms. Joyce hires a laboratory in England to continue Professor Jamison's work in the hope that Art can be restored to his original size. While the preparations are being made to go to England, Art is subjected to unbelievable humiliation at the hands of Suzanne's housekeeper and the housekeeper's married daughter, Suzanne's half sister. The only upside for Art is that he finds himself in the arms of the woman of his dreams only it's not the way he ever could have imagined it. The shared situation actually brings Suzanne and Art close together, although neither can figure what the future might hold for them.

Suzanne is slightly over six foot and tem years older than Art, so if no one checks too closely, she can conveniently travel with him posing as mother and daughter. In Part Two, Suzanne has just brought Art to England to meet the staff of the laboratory she's hired. As Part Two opens she has left Art, now known as Annie, with a hired nanny while she meets to prepare the laboratory people to meet Art. The nanny is window dressing to prevent someone from questioning her about leaving her young 'daughter' alone in the hotel.

Art is normally a pretty pragmatic type guy not given to bullshitting himself, but the current situation has left him believing that somehow he and Suzanne have something going when he calls her "my Suzanne". In truth, she may be driven to help him solely by a combination of guilt and compassion. In his heart he knows that it's doubtful he and Suzanne have any future together and if he's to have any normal life going on he'll have to find the beginning here in England.

The story, Art, Part Two, has thirteen chapters and I'll be posting them roughly one a day. Hopefully there aren't any problems with Literotica.

***************************************

Suzanne and I argued last night about the need to hire a nanny, and she said, "We're in England. If I left a young child alone in a hotel room someone would call the authorities and we'd have all kinds of problems. Just live with the nanny, Arty; it will only be for a few hours. We agreed I'd go see John Berger alone and question him about the progress he's made so far. As an old acquaintance of 'Uncle Ben' he readily agreed to carry on his work using the machine you built, but he was very hesitant at first when I told him about you. Then for some reason he changed his mind and he and his staff have been conducting experiments with laboratory animals in preparation for our visit. If you're sitting in front of him, he may be too guarded when I question him about the risks involved for you."

She left early this morning to meet with John Berger and the waiting is driving me so nuts I'm talking to myself. I was still lost in my thoughts when Mrs. Davis suddenly stood up and headed toward the door. She never made it before the door opened and Suzanne came in. I never heard anyone at the door, but our nanny was right on the ball. "Ms. Joyce, I was just coming to see who was at the door."

"I'm sorry, Mrs. Davis, I shouldn't have just walked in on you like that. You had no idea who was coming in."

"We're taught to be extra alert in a hotel setting, but I wasn't really worried in this hotel."

"I appreciate your concern for the safety of your charge. How did you and Annie get along?"

"Oh, she was no problem at all. In fact there was nothing for me to do. Annie's had her head buried in that book since you left. I asked her a number of times if she needed anything, but she just smiled and shook her head 'no'.

"That sounds like my Annie, when she gets into a story she doesn't pay attention to anything. Here a check for your company's fee and this is for you, I hope that's adequate for you time."

"Oh yes, Ms. Joyce, that's more than generous. If you need our company's service again, just call and please ask for me. I'll be on my way then. Goodbye, Annie, Ms. Joyce."

I can never get enough of looking at Suzanne. There's no denying at six foot tall without her high heels, she a presence when she enters a room. She wears severe woman's business clothing and with her dark framed glasses, she gives the impression that she's a very serious person. It isn't that she's unfriendly, just unapproachable. With her coal black hair, beautiful green eyes, creamy skin and strong jaw line, you may not call her a beauty, but she's definitely a striking woman. She has a narrow waist and flaring hips, and her calves are just short of muscular. Oh, and her glorious rear end. All together, she's a statuesque woman who never fails to take my breath away.

I couldn't hold it anymore, "Tell me, what happened. Will Berger proceed? Come on, I've been going crazy here."

"Wouldn't it be better if we got comfortable before we talk?"

"Suzanne, as much as I want to get comfortable with you, I'm going to lose it in about ten seconds."

"I wasn't trying to tease you, Arty, it's just that we have a lot to talk about. How about I give you the highlights and then we'll talk about details later? "

"OK, will Berger do it or not?"

"John Berger was still somewhat reluctant at first, but I think what turned him around was your willingness not to go public to protect the reputation of his old friend, Uncle Ben. I didn't tell him what that decision has cost you, but at least he is willing based on the outcome of the tests he'll run in his laboratory. He brought in two scientists who will be actually conducting the experiments and they presented an outline of their plan. They both seemed excited to be working with a human since all of their work to date has been with animals. Berger's company works mostly with genetics and they've also done some animal cloning studies.

"All of Berger's employees are covered under the secrecy agreement he's already signed, but the three of them believe it's best not to involve any other employees at this time. I'll have some papers drawn up indemnifying Berger's company and specifically the three of them from lawsuits should anything go wrong. Berger believes he can find a barrister to take a taped deposition from you agreeing to the arrangement to hold them harmless.

"Oh, Arty, I shouldn't be laying this all on you like it's all just business. It's your life we're talking about."

"I understand, but go on. It's important I know the risk the people are taking to help me."

"Berger's company is located on private property belonging to Lord James Barrington, who apparently is a personal friend. Barrington must have some local clout to get all the approvals necessary. The location will give them some privacy in bringing you in and out of the Berger laboratory. Right now they intend to conduct all studies involving you after the regular employees have left for the day. One of the scientists doing the study is Lord Barrington's daughter, Lisa Barrington and she'll put you up in her home, which is a separate cottage on the grounds.

"Dr. Lisa Barrington is both a medical doctor and a molecular biologist. She has a private medical practice specializing in Turner Syndrome, and Berger's laboratory conducts most of her investigative studies. She's also under separate contract to Berger as a consultant. The other scientist is Dr. Heidi Wagner, who's a physicist and a physiologist. She seems to be the one most familiar with the equipment you built for Uncle Ben. There's also a man named Adams who they all agreed might have to be called in. He's the one who physically reassembled the machine. The thought was that you probably could answer any questions about the equipment and they wouldn't bring in Adams unless it was necessary.

"The plan is that you and I will check out of the hotel tomorrow and Dr. Barrington will put us up in her home and we'll go from there. What's the matter?"

"Suzanne, now that's it's getting close to 'go for broke' time, I think for the first time I'm scared of the future. If I'm stuck this size, so be it, but if I don't go ahead and let these people try to restore me to my normal size, I could regret it forever. At the same time I remember some of the Professor's failed experiments and I could end up a real freak of nature."

"That's why I'm here with you, Arty, come sit on my lap."

"Don't take me wrong, I love sitting on your lap, but it makes me feel like a child and you're my mother or something."

"Please come and sit on my lap, Arty. The only reason I want you on my lap is so I can hold you close. If I look like I could be your mother it's only because I'm almost twice your size. I can't define our relationship so I gave up trying. Right after your accident I think I was trying somehow to make it up to you or show how sorry I was for what had happened. I don't know what possessed me to share my bed and bath with you. I knew you admired my body and I was pleased that a thirty five year old man still thought this forty year old body was something special. Maybe I was using my body to comfort you somehow, but I never meant it to be sexual even though I knew you'd see it that way. Maybe I was just a teasing bitch at the start, but I really grew fond of you. No one has ever been as close to me as you have. I consider you my best friend in the world and I really want to be here now.

"Whether you decide to go through with the plan or not, our friendship won't change. I told you the only reason I wouldn't let you try to make love to me is that if you couldn't, you might think you have to try to get back to your normal size. I told you I can't predict the future and neither can you so we'll just have to wait and see what happens. In the meantime, I find it hard to get any rest with you running off the bathroom to 'relieve' your problem every five minutes; so from here on out let me take care of that. After all, what are best friends for? You'd do the same for me, right?"

art4real
art4real
25 Followers