Art, Part Two Ch. 04

Story Info
Dr. Lisa tries on Art for size.
2k words
4.62
11.4k
0

Part 4 of the 13 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/31/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
art4real
art4real
24 Followers

Art, part two. Ch. 04

Dr. Lisa tries on Art for size.

We were walking back to her cottage when Lisa said, "You're a strange man, Arthur Jones."

"I know you won't be too surprised when I tell you you're not the first one to make that observation". That brought a small chuckle out of this very serious lady.

"I'm sorry we got off on the wrong foot and the only excuse I can offer is that I was startled when you showed up dressed like a young girl."

"There's nothing to be sorry about. I'm just glad you saved me from trying to explain why I was dressed like that to Heidi and John."

"Alright, let's start over, Arthur. How about a peace offering of a bite to eat? I've got some frozen pasty's I can quickly put in the oven.

"What the devils a 'pasty'? I can tell you for an American, that's not something you eat." "The pasty's sort of a folded beef pie whose origin goes back to my Cornish heritage. Growing up my grandma used to make them so it's a bit of nostalgia for me. I'm not much of a cook so I buy them at a local restaurant and freeze them."

"Thanks for the offer. I sort of forgot about eating today with everything else."

It was a pleasant meal and we both seemed to relax a bit. After dinner, when we were cleaning up together, I noticed the furniture and appliances were sized or placed to make it convenient for someone Lisa's height. Obviously it works for me as well.

Later, we adjourned to her small comfortable sitting room with a snifter of Cognac. She sat down on a small love seat and patted the seat next to her. It was a strange feeling. Through my eyes she still looked like a small woman even though I knew she was slightly taller than me. Apparently I still retain my normal size perspective even though I've been reduced in size. She has dainty features and yet I wouldn't describe her as a dainty person. Her breasts aren't large, but the way they thrust out is very attractive and I had to admit I was getting turned on. When I saw a slight red flush start on her neck I realized my intense stare was making her uncomfortable. To cool things off a bit I said, "When Suzanne was filling me in on Berger's staff, she mentioned you were a specialist in Turner Syndrome. What's Turner Syndrome?"

She seemed relieved that I'd turned down the heat a bit. "It's a development problem in some young females that usually leaves them undersized. As a young girl I was misdiagnosed as having Turner Syndrome and I remember all the examinations and anxieties it caused me up until I reached puberty. I've focused my career on early diagnosis and treatment to keep young girls from going through the same thing. John does some of the analytical work for me and I split my time between here and several hospitals where I'm on their staffs. Sometimes I travel if it's difficult for the young girl and her parents to come here."

"The problem for me has been psychological, wondering if I was fully developed sexually, would I grow up to be a woman? That's heavy duty stuff for a young girl. When I was a teenager I actually invited a young boy to have sex with me to prove to myself that I was normal down there. It wasn't the boy's fault, but he was clumsy and hurt me badly. I've had a few sexual partners as an adult, and maybe because of that first sexual experience, most of them have been less than satisfactory."

I had no idea how to respond and was searching for words when she turned to me and said, "Arthur, make love to me. No, you're not on a rescue mission. Despite my size, I'm a big girl now and take full responsibility for the outcome. I must confess ever since I saw you naked I wondered how it would be. I know you saw me blush before, but it wasn't because you were staring at me, it was because of what I was thinking. Of course it did occur to me that you might be thinking the same thing." With that she stood up and reached out her hand and led me down the hall to her bedroom.

She started to take her clothes off, but I stopped her and said, "No, let me do it." I put my arms around her and pulled her tight to me and I could feel she was stiff as a board. "Lisa, look at me." She looked down and I kissed her full on the lips and gradually I could feel her loosen up a bit and get into the kiss herself. When we came up for air, I told her, "You're in complete charge. We'll stop anytime you don't want to go any further, but please try to relax."

I unbuttoned her blouse and slid it off marveling at her beautiful skin tone all the time. I couldn't resist brushing my lips against her bare skin at every opportunity. Her skirt fell quickly. I reached down and raised her slip by running my hands up the outside of her legs and continued until I could take it over her head. Standing there in her panties and bra she still had her arms up in the air. I pulled them gently down and stepped back holding onto her wrists. "You are truly a very beautiful woman, Lisa."

I led her toward the bed literally stepping out of my scrubs on the way. When we were on the bed I directed her to lay face down. I straddled her thighs, unfastened her bra strap and started massaging up and down her spine from her waist to her neck. Her muscles were still tight and every once in awhile there were shivers up and down her body. I lay down on her back pressing my body against her and kissed the back of her neck. I knew she could feel my erect penis pushing between her legs even with her panties on. When I could feel her body begin to respond to my hands, I knelt upright and slid her panties down. With her fine looking rear end staring up at me I started massaging her firm cheeks while running my thumbs up and down between them. I spread her legs and knelt so I could massage the backs of her legs. I massaged up and down her legs and every so often my fingers would brush close to her vulva, but I never touched it.

When I rolled her over she had a soft dreamy expression on her face. I straddled her thighs again and pressed against her with my erect penis between her legs. I put my hands on her breasts and started to massage them. Oh, the wonderful feel of them. When I kissed her she pushed her tongue into my mouth and we dueled with our tongues for awhile and sucked on each other's lips. I held her pressed against my chest and kissed her neck.

Gradually I started working down her body with my lips rarely losing contact. I could feel her firm stomach muscles when I slid a hand down and over her mound. When my fingers reached the top of her vulva I started licking and sucking on her nipples. I loved running my tongue across the tips, feeling each contour with my tongue. When I closed my teeth with a slight pressure on a nipple, she moaned deliciously and pressed harder against me.

Kneeling between her legs, I lifted her bottom and put a pillow under it. With her legs over my shoulder, I pressed down to kiss her stomach, her mound and finally the area over her clit. I used my nose to urge her hood to rise and there was her wonderful clit standing tall, fully engorged and just waiting. I put my mouth over it and began sucking and at the same time inserted two fingers in her vagina.

I sucked and nibbled her clit while fingering her vagina and was rewarded with more and more of her juices. I used my hands on the back of her raised thighs to spread her vulva wider so I could get at those wonderful juices. I licked up and down the lips of her vulva, tonguing every crease and crevice. When I put my tongue in her vagina she pushed hard against the back of my head. It always seems like a woman is encouraging you to just crawl up in there and I've often so wanted to do just that.

When I rose up thinking we were both on the edge, she said, "Let me on top, I'll put you inside me". I lay on my back and she straddled me. When she took my erect penis in her hand she had a tight grip and I was afraid she wouldn't get it in before it was too late. She directed the tip of my penis into her vagina and then gradually lowered herself. When she was raising up and down on my penis, she kept yelling, "Oh yes! Oh yes! I did it!"

I thought about saying something like,"Hey, what about me?" But then I was lost in my own shouting. Lisa must have climaxed almost at the same time I exploded because her contractions were squeezing me tight inside her.

Afterwards I lay beside her holding her in my arms and we had our legs intertwined. She kept squeezing and un-squeezing my thigh between her legs, pressing it tight to her vulva. I had my hand between my thigh and her vulva with my fingers caressing her clit.

"That was wonderful. Thank you!"

"Oh Lady, you don't owe me any thanks, I thoroughly enjoyed your body, and you know what? You have a fantastic body."

"Speaking of bodies, as your doctor, I think I need to examine yours more thoroughly." She wrapped her hand around my penis and used her thumb to rub the tip. "I think you're ready for that exam now." She slid down under the covers and I could feel her lips close over my erection.

Lisa may not be experienced, but she certainly knew a great deal about the male sex organ. I was running my hands through her hair and encouraging each stroke. When I was close to coming I stopped her and called her name and I heard her muffled voice, "Shut up Arthur, I'm in charge here." I exploded in her mouth and she continued to milk my penis working out every last drop.

When her head popped out of the covers, she said, "Oh, this is so much fun. Let's do it all over again."

"OK, you're the doctor, I'm willing, but you're responsible to see that your patient survives."

We did do it all over and Lisa insisted in trying all kinds of twist and turns and positions. She was making up for years of frustration and after awhile, I did worry about my survival. I thought about Lisa's bending and stretching during her exercises and now she was using my body.

I opened my eyes and it was light out. Every bone in my body ached. Lisa came bouncing into the bedroom. "Good morning sunshine. I've got to go. I can get something to eat on the way, but you have to fend for yourself."

"How come I'm dying here and you're ready to take on the world?"

"You just need to develop more stamina. We'll just have to work on that and your doctor is going to take full charge of your conditioning. You'll also be pleased I found you some clothes to wear. I borrowed them from the same one who donated your underwear. I think they'll fit and there's also a pair of my running shoes you should be able to use. At least until I can get you to a clothing store. Where I buy my clothes, they specialize in the smaller sizes, both men and women. Now it's time to let your hair grow out and face life like a man." She gave me a wide grin to take any sting out of what she just said. With that she gave me a kiss and was gone.

art4real
art4real
24 Followers