Art, Part Two Ch. 12

Story Info
Art gets an invite to the Manor House.
2.9k words
4.5
8.2k
1

Part 12 of the 13 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/31/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
art4real
art4real
24 Followers

Art, part two. Ch. 12

Art gets an invite to the Manor House.

Suzanne tried to call again several times, but it's been quiet now for awhile so maybe she's given up.

I heard the front door slam and a moment later Lisa and Heidi came barging into the room. Lisa's face is all red. She's either pissed off or crying; probably both. "Damn it to hell, it's none of their business."

Heidi said, "You don't have a choice. John Berger is only following your father's orders. He needs this Barrington location for his business; that's just a simple fact."

I kept looking from one to the other waiting for an explanation. Heidi finally noticed me, "Lisa's parents are having a dinner party tonight and you and Lisa are to be there. Lord Barrington made the request direct to John with explicit instructions that you must be there even if Lisa refuses to go. Don't ask me what's up, I have no idea."

"What about you, Heidi?"

"The day I get an invite to the home of Lord and Lady Barrington will be a cold day in hell. It's already cost John some goodwill with the Barrington's to keep me working here."

Lisa seemed to have gained some control, "Alright, you're right, we really don't have a choice. Arthur, I'm sorry there was no way to avoid this. All of father's employees report the comings and goings here on the estate and my parents want to know all about you. It would be beneath father to quiz John on a business deal so he's using this so mother and he can find out for themselves. Come on, I'll pick out some suitable clothes for you. We don't have a lot of time."

The manor house is quite impressive. Lisa's cottage is modern, but I'd guess the manor house goes back a century or two. As we were walking in it was a little overwhelming for someone like me. I couldn't imagine growing up in a house like this. Lisa introduced me to her parents, "Mother and Father, I'd like you to meet Arthur Jones. He's the gentleman from America who's working with our group in the laboratory."

I stuck out my hand and said, "I'm glad to meet you Lord Barrington." The old coot looked at me like I was something he'd stepped on and smelled, but he shook my hand and mumbled something.

Lady Barrington was entirely different; she took my hand warmly and said, "Arthur, thank you for coming on such short notice. I hope you weren't inconvenienced in anyway. Do you mind if I call you Arthur?"

"Not at all, Lady Barrington."

"Oh pooh, please call me Mary. Lisa take you father to the bar so he can take off his great 'stone face' and relax a bit. Arthur, you come with me. I want you to tell me about yourself."

Mary Barrington was still an attractive woman even carrying more weight than she should on her frame. She guided me to a small couch somewhat off from the group and signaled to a maid serving the group. "Arthur, would you like something to drink?" When I asked for brandy over cracked ice, the maid looked at me like I'd uttered a foul word. Ice and brandy is so uncivilized over here. Mary never batted an eye and said, "Agnes, I'll have the same." I believe Lisa's mother is going out of her way to make me feel comfortable. We chatted about America until Agnes brought our drinks. I had barely taken a swallow when Mary said, "Arthur, are you in love with my daughter? If you aren't, why are you sleeping with her?"

Where did that come from? It's a good thing I had time to swallow or Lady Barrington might have been sprayed with brandy. "Lady Barrington, er Mary; no, I'm not in love with your daughter and whether or not I'm sleeping with Lisa is none of your business."

I could almost see her expression relax a bit. "Thank you for your honesty and I believe we now can speak openly. My husband and I are well aware of Lisa's proclivity towards females and her relationship with Dr. Wagner so your presence in her bed would only indicate one thing. I'm her mother and I know she's been fearful of having intercourse with a male for a long time. Your physical size then would make you a more acceptable partner. If that is your only role, I hope you were successful. If on the other hand you were looking for a more formal role in Lisa's life, my husband and I would strongly object. We don't expect our daughter to change, so it is our plan to find a suitable manageable male from a titled family to act as our daughter's consort and lend his family's name to ours."

I had to laugh, "The poor bastard. Heidi will eat him alive and make his life miserable. You and Lord Barrington have my word that there's no way I would interfere with your plans. My goal is to wrap up things here and return to the States as soon as possible."

"Arthur, I don't know anything about your background, but I suspect it's closer to mine. I was born a 'cockney' in London's East End. I was lucky and made it to the London stage, where I learned to drop my accent and behave like a lady. Someday maybe you can tell me all that went on between you and the two women."

"I can see you on the stage and it's easy to see where Lisa got her good looks. Maybe I can tell you all about my trip here someday."

She took one of my hands in both of hers and said, "Arthur, you're full of BS about me and the stage, but it was good to hear you say it, and I accept your word on Lisa. Come, there's somebody I want you to meet, a fellow American."

We started across the room toward a woman, who had just left a small group. I'd noticed her before; in fact she'd be hard to miss. She was one of those women that nobody can pin an age on. With her short silver grey hair and great boobs, along with the rest of her well shaped body, she's in a class by herself. She's probably over fifty, and I'd venture she spends a fair amount of time working out, probably with a trainer. She reminds me of someone I should know, but I'm drawing a blank. She's watching Mary and I cross the floor like she's waiting for us. When we walk up Mary says, "Jamie, here's someone I want you to meet." Then it hits me, she looks a great deal like Jamie Lee Curtis. She has full lips and a wide eyed expression that say's, 'I'm approachable, but look out'!

"Arthur Jones, I'd like you to meet my long time friend, Jamie Lewis. She and I knew each other way back when. Oh, never mind when. The two of you have one thing in common already; you're the only Americans here. Why don't the two of you introduce yourselves, I need to get back to my other guests."

"Ms. Lewis, did anyone ever tell you that you look like........., of course they have, except I do believe you're even more beautiful."

"Art, can the snow job, you're talking to a gal who's heard it all. So tell me, how did you end up among all these English bluebloods?"

"It's a long story, but I'm here primarily as a guest of Lisa Barrington."

"No offense, Art, but are you gay?"

"No offense taken, but last time I checked I only swung one way. Why the question though?"

"I'll tell you in just a minute. I watched you and Mary walk across the room and of course the difference in height is striking. You have to be the shortest man in the room and yet when you walk you appear to be unaware of that fact. Instead of picking your path carefully you walk naturally as if you accidentally bump into somebody, you'll both suffer equally. Alright, let me explain. I'm an agent for people in the entertainment field. Mary always invites me to these soirées because she knows I'm always looking for people who stand out for one reason or another and might have what's called a 'stage presence'. You my short friend, have a presence."

"Ah, let's see. The lady wants to know if I'm super sensitive to my height by calling me 'short' after asking me if I'm gay. Is this some sort of test?"

"No, of course not. They're announcing dinner, how about escorting me?" I offered her my arm and we joined the parade into a large banquet hall. There were servers helping people find their seats and wonder of wonder, Jamie and I were sitting next to each other at the far end of one side of the U-shaped table. We were as far away from our host as we could get while still being in the same dining hall.

"Jamie, I know that somehow I've offended the Lord of the Manor, but what did you do to get exiled with me?"

"Nothing I think except Mary's husband never has welcomed her old friends very warmly." We chatted during dinner pretty much between ourselves. She told me about her business and gave me her card to look her up if I was interested in pursuing an acting career. She told me she uses her company Gulfstream airplane to come over because she can usually justify it by transporting clients back and forth. She also informed me there were a half dozen that came over with her, but she was heading back by herself in the morning.

We were waiting for dessert when I felt Jamie's hand on my leg. She said, "I just had to check and see if you were built as solid as you looked, and you are." She ran her hand along the inside of my thigh and said, "I was just thinking, you could fly back with me tonight. We'd be the only passengers, but I'm certain we could find something to talk about and there are sleeping accommodations on the plane if we get tired."

"Mary Barrington really wants me out of the country that bad?"

She looked at me sharply and then face broke out in a grin, "Boy, I must have really been obvious. That's why I became an agent instead of an actress. What gave me away?"

"Jamie, you're a very attractive woman and I really wanted to believe you when you talked about 'stage presence', but I try to be honest with myself, so I couldn't buy that. Then there were all of those coincidences, we just happened to be seated together where we can talk, you're flying back alone tonight and the hint that I might really enjoy the ride.

"I'm assuming you really do know Mary and she convinced you to come by and convince me to go with you tonight. But then you're a hardnosed woman in a tough business so you probably asked her for a little something on the side to help offset your expenses. Would I be safe to assume that my passage is covered?"

"It is, and you mean I could have just given you a call and you'd have hopped on board and I wouldn't have to come here and see Mary's husband, old stone face Barrington?"

"I'm willing to go with you, but it's not quite that simple. You see I'm in England illegally without a passport. I dropped into England and now I've got to drop back out or a lot of people like the Barrington's and some good friends of mine are going to get a lot of negative publicity. Are you up for that?"

"I think we could manage that as long as we set it up so my pilots can deny any knowledge. You'd be just a stowaway that we knew nothing about, but now it's not just a simple fare there'll be more cost like taking care of my pilots."

"I'm sorry, but I'm tapped out. I'll have access to funds when we get to the States so I can pay you for any extra costs."

Jamie grabbed my crotch and squeezed, "Oh, don't worry about it. I can think of a number of ways you can pay the additional costs on the way home. Is it a deal?"

"It's a deal. When are you scheduled to leave?"

"We'll be leaving at some ungodly hour in the middle of the night. The pilots set departure time to arrive in New York around eight in the morning. They'll drop me with my luggage to go through customs there, but the plane will go on to Messena, NY, on the Canadian border. That's my home base where I keep the airplane. It's an International Airport on the Canadian border and customs will check the plane there. My pilots will be as surprised as the customs agents if they find you hiding in the luggage compartment. They know me and my pilots there so I expect there will only be a light once over examination, but you're on your own if they find you."

She scribbled a number on a piece of paper and said, "Wait a bit and then call this number. One of my pilots will instruct you how to meet him and get on my airplane long before I get there. I suggest you get to the airport sometime before three AM. Will that be a problem?"

"I'll get there somehow, but how about a cash advance just in case I need to hire someone?"

Jamie's wearing a skin tight dress that shows every curve. She squirmed around in her seat with her hand under the table and all of a sudden she's pressing a couple of bills in my hand. I couldn't help saying, "I'm impressed that you could hide anything under that dress."

"If you make it to the airplane I'll show you where I hide my 'just in case' money. Now I'm going to make a fuss and leave you. Good luck."

All of a sudden she stood up almost knocking her chair over and said, "Why don't you just go fuck yourself, you little turd!" She marched off in a huff while I got up and made my way out. All conversation had stopped and people were staring at me. Most of the men probably thought I'd propositioned my attractive seatmate and were glad they didn't try it.

Lisa met me just as I reached the door. "What was that all about?"

"I'm not sure. She must have taken something I said the wrong way. You know me and my dumb ass remarks."

"Wait, I'll go with you."

"Don't do that, you'll just upset you parents." I gave her a kiss on the cheek and said, "Thanks for trying to help me fit in and I forgot to thank you for saving my life today."

"I'm the one who slipped you the drug in the first place so I should apologize. You're a nice guy, Arthur, and we need to sit down sometime soon and talk about what the future might or might not hold for you and me."

I thought,"Lisa baby, that's the kiss off if I ever heard one and I've heard a few. They always start with you're a 'nice guy'."

When I opened the door to Lisa's cottage, Heidi was sitting there. She said, "Jonesy, I really didn't expect you back so soon, but I took a chance and stuck around. You still up for a bit of poke and nibble at my house?"

"Heidi, I need a favor?"

She looked at me a long time and then said, "Somehow I think you're going to say good bye, but maybe not. Jonesy,we're friends and I've never met a man I was more comfortable with. Except for Lisa, most people think I'm out in left field someplace and as you said, I purposely give off those vibes, but you saw right through that image. Yeah, Jonesy, you have a favor coming. Now tell me what's going on."

"I have to go back to the States and start over being Art Jones or I'll never be happy anyplace. I also need to prove the world and myself that I can make it as a 'little person'. The Art Jones of the past is gone, so what's this new guy like?"

"In a way, I'm not surprised, but how are you going to make this happen?"

"Well the first step is getting back to the States and I have a chance to do that tonight. I need a ride to the airport, will you take me?"

"I don't even want to know how that's going to happen or I'll worry. Oh hell, I'll worry anyway, but I'll give you a lift to the airport. When do you have to be there?"

"I have to make a phone call first, but sometime between 2 and 3 AM."

"We have plenty of time then. My home is on the way to the airport so we can stop off and I can play a tune on that new dick that Lisa and I designed for you. You need to pack anything?"

"Nope, I'm going to change into something more suitable for travelling."

"Better grab an extra pair of undies because I'm liable to rip the one you're wearing getting them off. Remember, I lead."

art4real
art4real
24 Followers