Art, Part Two Ch. 13

Story Info
Art takes another step into his future.
4.2k words
4.49
8k
2

Part 13 of the 13 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/31/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
art4real
art4real
25 Followers

Art, part two. Ch. 13

Art takes another step into his future.

"Jonesy, are you sure this is where you want me to leave you."

"Yep, my instructions were clear. I was told I'd be picked up here sometime in the next half hour. Heidi, you know I'm never going to forget you."

"Jonesy, you know we could be a couple, don't you. If the three of us lived together for any length of time, that probably would have happened."

"I know, but it would have hurt Lisa very much and neither you nor I want that, do we? Let's just leave it that we'll stay connected so if something happens, we'll know how to find each other. I know I'll carry the bruises of the last three hours for at least the rest of my life. You could have broken my new designer dick the way you abused it, as it is I think you sprained it."

"I'm going to build all those positions we tried into my new 'Jonesy Doll' so I can make some money based on our last three hours together."

She put her arms around me and picked me up. Instead of just dangling there I wrapped my legs around her waist. We held tight to each other and we kissed long and hard. Finally I said, "We keep this up on the street we're going to draw a crowd."

"Who gives a rat's ass, Good bye Jonesy."

"Good bye, Heidi." She put me down, walked to her car and drove off without looking back.

A voice behind me said, "After that send off, you could probably fly back to the States without our airplane."

I turned around and there was a husky young man standing there with a grin on his face. "My name's Tim Arnold. Ms. Lewis said I'm to pick up some special baggage and you look like you could be it. We better get you onboard where you can get some rest. Jamie, Ms. Lewis, has her own version of airborne gymnastics and you'll need all the reserve you can call up." I hadn't noticed, but there was a small pedestrian gate in the airport fence that now stood open. Arnold locked the gate behind us and led the way down the line to a fine looking Gulfstream aircraft.

Inside the main cabin he opened a door in the rear that led to a small luggage compartment. He said, "I've got the bags lashed in place so they won't move around and there's a space between them for you to hide. When you crawl in, reach out and pull this loose bag in to block the opening. It has to look like you did it yourself in case you're discovered. I have to ask you to stay in there until we're airborne. Customs rarely check outgoing, but they do sometimes so best we're be prepared. I'll come get you when we're clear."

I had fallen asleep and the next thing I knew there were voices and a door slammed. The luggage compartment door opened and I heard Arnold say, "We're moving into takeoff position. Come on out and take a seat anywhere. When I was out of the compartment, Jamie was sitting in a seat with her head back. "Ms. Lewis came aboard awhile ago, she said to wake her when we're at cruising altitude." I sat down across the aisle from her and buckled up.

After takeoff, when the afterburners kicked in Jamie opened her eyes. "Well hello there stowaway. I see you managed to get aboard."

"Thanks to your man, Tim Arnold, there wasn't a problem."

She flipped on the intercom, "Tim, when you can, will you come back and make up one of the double berths? It's been a long day and we'd like to turn in."

"I'll take care of it. Would you or your guest want anything from the galley?"

She looked at me and I nodded negatively. "No we're fine, Tim."

She looked at me, "Art, do you think you could open one of those bottles of champagne that are on ice in the galley."

"I can probably manage that." Jamie showed me where I could safely set the ice bucket with the champagne, and when I returned with glasses, Tim was coming out of the cockpit.

He said, "You really shouldn't be up and moving around until we turn off the seat belt sign."

"I'm sorry, Tim, my thirst got in the way of common sense."

Jamie chimed in, "Our guest is just being gallant, Tim, I asked him to get the champagne." The look I got from Arnold told me there's something going on between him and his boss lady. As Tim was leaving the cabin, Jamie said, "Tim, will you make sure I'm up when we're still an hour out of New York. Tell customs at the International Terminal that I expect to go through there with my personal baggage, but our plane will continue on to the International Terminal at Messena."

After he left, I said, "I'm sorry, Jamie, I couldn't find any champagne glasses. We'll have to rough it with water glasses."

"I'm ready to drink it right out of the bottle, but water glasses will do fine." When her glass was half full, she said, "Go ahead and fill it up, my buzz from earlier is starting to wear off and I want to enjoy the rest of the night without any inhibitions." I followed her directions, but took less myself. I'm still not sure how much I can handle at my size. I sat down across the aisle from her and she reached over to touch glasses, "May we fly high in more ways than one way tonight"! She took a healthy gulp from her glass and said, "Well what do you think of my Gulfstream 350?"

"What can I say, Jamie, it's very impressive." I noticed she was slurring her words. The glamorous Ms. Lewis must have partied hardy after I left."

She said, "I want to get out of this damn dress. I haven't taken a deep breath all night. Come give me a hand, will you?"

"With pleasure; you made a striking impression in that dress tonight, but it's the body in the dress that caught every ones eye."

"You're still full off BS, Jones, but it's not a bad body for an old broad, is it?"

"Jamie, I'm an old hand at admiring the female body and I have to tell you; whatever body you had when you were younger, you sure as hell haven't lost much."

"Well then get over here and let me show it to you." I ran her zipper down her back and she slipped her arms out and dropped it on the floor; her half slip soon followed. Standing there in her panties and bra, it was no BS; she still had a good looking body.

She pirouetted around and I unsnapped her bra. Facing me I know my voice reflected my true feelings, "Lady, those are magnificent breasts."

"They're not bad, are they?"

"Not bad! Jamie, I'm at a loss for words except to say they demand special handling."

I started to slip down her panties when she said, "Later, I want to see that body of yours first." I started to undress when she said, "I'll do it. Come over by the berth." When I was up against the edge of the berth, she took off my shirt and undershirt. "Just as I thought at the dinner table, you do have a solid little body. Art, it's like compressed." She was closer to the truth than she realized. She knelt down on the floor in front of me and unbuckled my belt. By the time she had my pants and shorts down, my penis was at full attention. Jamie said, "Damn, who would have believed someone your size carried such equipment."

By the time I had shed my shoes and dropped pants she was sitting on the floor of the airplane. She scooted forward on her butt pinning the back of my legs against the berth and trapping my one foot under her crotch. She wrapped both hands around my penis and began to lick the tip. The least I could do with my foot between her legs was to start rubbing the area over her clit. She grabbed my foot and put it where she wanted it while I continued rubbing. About two inches of my penis disappeared into her mouth. The lady is paying serious attention to my member, but the look on her face is almost comical. If she stares at it any harder she'll get cross eyed. She's concentrating so hard like this is something she must get right. I'm about to explode in her mouth and I put my hands on her shoulders, but she's not paying any attention. When I do explode, she starts to gag and I pulled out quickly. I'm afraid she might bite down involuntarily.

She pointed to the half filled glass of champagne and without thinking I handed it to her. She drained the glass and then started to really cough. There was sink nearby, so I filled her empty glass with water and grabbed a towel figuring she might throw up. I held the glass so she could only take small sips and gradually she seemed to get everything under control. Jamie started to get up and I tried to help her. So I'm slow on the take. It's obvious now that my benefactor is seriously bombed out of her mind. She climbed on the berth on her hands and knees and crawled up to where she could lay her head on a pillow. Her rear end was still sticking up in the air and she was saying something. I put my head down where I could hear her, "Put that big dick of yours through my backdoor. Not in the ass... not in the ass; we'll do that next. I want a triple with all holes plugged."

I did as I was told. For awhile there was some response and Jamie might have even had an orgasm, but then her reactions got less and less. Her voice, seemed to be urging me on even though I couldn't understand any words, got fainter and fainter. I finally realized that Ms. Lewis was either asleep or passed out. I sort of leaned one way making the two of us collapse sideways on the berth with our knees drawn up. My penis is still inside and I'm spooned up against her back. I had to think about continuing with her passed out, when the decision was made for me and I exploded inside her. My erection faded with me still inside her. I really don't want to deal with a female drunk and she'd be better off if she just kept sleeping. I stayed put where I was and fell asleep myself.

I woke up with a raging woody and for a minute I couldn't figure where I was. Plastered up against Jamie's backside I can feel movement letting me know at least part of her realizes I'm there. The next move seems obvious and I was working up to it when the intercom came on, "Ms. Lewis, we're an hour out from LaGuardia airport." Jamie fumbled around on the headboard until she found a button which must have acknowledged that she heard.

Her hand reached back and grabbed my shoulder, "God, I hope that's you back there, Art. Whoever you are let's finish this in a hurry." And we did. This time I know she had an orgasm; I could feel it through her whole body. When I pulled out, she said, "What a wonderful way to wake up. Maybe I'll hire you permanently to do just that. I'm really sorry about last night, but I'm afraid I don't remember. The taste in my mouth and the soreness between my legs tells me I probably had a good time, but I'd like to be awake next time. Did I do anything real stupid?"

"No, except maybe chug-a-lug a glass of champagne."

"Shit, well I've done that before. Now I've got to hurry and dress."

I watched her clean up at the sink and get dressed in a warm up suit. I washed up while she sat on a bench seat and used a bulkhead mirror to put on makeup and combed her hair. I put on the clothes I'd worn aboard hoping I could get a shower someplace today. I wondered if there was a camera someplace in the cabin because Tim entered when it was all clear and I was buttoning my shirt. He said, "Anyone want coffee?" Both of us waved him away. I'd have loved a cup, but then I wasn't certain how available a toilet would be before Messena. Tim said to me, "We'll be touching down in about fifteen minutes. Custom agents probably won't come aboard when Ms. Lewis deplanes, but they just might so you best get out of sight.

I stood up and said, "Jamie, I can't thank you enough for bailing me out of a tough spot. I gave her a chaste kiss on the cheek in front of Tim."

"Art, it's been exciting. Maybe we can do it again sometime under different conditions. Here's my card with my private number on the back. Give me a call and we'll take the Gulfstream down to one of the islands for two or three days."

Arnold led me back to the luggage compartment. I crawled into my hiding space and he warned, "Don't come out or make a sound until I come and get you in Messena." With that he left and forcibly shut the door. So Tim Arnold has issues with Jamie, who would have guessed? We really weren't on the ground long at LaGuardia. I heard voices, but couldn't make out what they were saying. I felt a slight pressure change when they opened and closed the door to let Jamie off and then we were taxing toward a position for takeoff.

When we landed again maybe a half hour later I assumed it was Messena. After the engines shut down I heard Arnold and another voice that was probably the chief pilot talking in the main cabin. Obviously the chief pilot wanted complete deniability by never laying eyes on me. Suddenly there was another voice I didn't recognize. "Well what exotic place have you two been off to?

Arnold said, "We've been to London town to make our apologies to the King for the rude way you Yankee colonials treated his armies back in '76."

"I suppose you've got nothing to declare."

"Well nothing but the Englishman Ms. Lewis has hiding back there in the luggage."

"Holy shit, what the hell is Arnold doing. Is he that pissed off at me he'd turn me in?"

"I'm almost tempted to believe you except that Jamie Lewis would cut you out of this cushy job if you ever gave her away and she'd probably cut your balls off besides. Hey, you guys available this Saturday for some poker? If the two of you come we'll have enough for three tables at the club." I didn't hear anything, but the pilots must have agreed to the card game because the strange voice said, "Good, come about five and we'll fire up the grill. And you better get that Englishman out of the luggage compartment."

"Yeah, yeah, we'll do that when your backs are turned. See you Saturday." A little while later the luggage door opened and the blocking luggage was pulled aside.

"Jesus, you scared the shit out of me, Arnold."

Tim gave me a grin and said, "We always bullshit like that, if we didn't, they'd think something was wrong. Stay put until the plane is towed into the hangar and I come and get you. We park our cars in the hangar while we're gone so I'll get you out and into the back seat of my car. If you stay down we can drive out without any problem."

Now that it looks like I'm safe back in America, it's time to seriously think about what to do next. This is still near the Canadian border so I've got to be careful with no ID. The best place to head would be downstate to New York City where I can disappear. What was the name of that hotel I once stayed at? Oh yeah, the Argot. No one will question me there as long as I have cash. I'll pick up a disposable cell phone along the way and call my bank. The money left me by the Professor is there in a savings account. I'll have them transfer funds into my checking account and have them send me checks and a credit card by courier to the Argot. After that, if I check out and check into a midtown hotel under my own name, I can set up a base of operations to get my birth certificate and a current ID. The only problem is getting out of Messena.

When the plane started to move slowly I figured we were being towed to the hangar. I couldn't hear anything and now that the engines have been off for awhile, it's really getting hot in here. By the time Tim finally opened the luggage compartment, I was down to my skivvies to keep from soaking up my travelling clothes. I didn't want my fellow bus passengers to remember me as the short guy who stunk.

We cleared the Messina airport and Tim said, "Jamie asked me to take you anywhere you wanted to go and see you got there safely."

Call it a precaution on my part, but I wanted to sever contact with Tim Arnold as soon as possible. "Tim, what's the nearest town with a Greyhound Bus Depot?"

"That would be Potsdam, it's about eighteen miles from here, but I'm not flying out soon so I can take you wherever you want to go."

"That's thoughtful of you, Tim. I just have to make some calls first before I pick a final destination."

When we pulled up to the bus depot in Potsdam, Arnold said, "I don't know who you are except Jamie called you Art. I don't really care, but I want you to know that if you hurt her in any way, I'll find you."

I looked at him for awhile thinking he was very serious and how could I relieve his mind. "I want you to know that I owe Jamie Lewis big time and I'd never do anything to hurt her." He kept giving me a hard stare so I added, "Take it from someone who knows from experience, that torch you're carrying will get pretty heavy after awhile?"

He wanted to keep his voice threatening, but I don't think it was really in him. I said, "Look Tim, Jamie may need a minder. I'm thinking she can get herself in trouble so I wish you good luck. After I shut the door to your car, as far as what's just happened, I've never heard the names Jamie Lewis and Tim Arnold." I opened the car door and turned to him, "Here's the card Jamie gave me with her private number, I don't need it." I got out and shut the door.

As I entered the bus depot I couldn't help to wonder what would be the challenges in the remaking of Art Jones.

Epilogue

"Boss, I hate to interrupt you when you're no doubt dreaming about what great things we can do to grow our little company, but I need you to go over these papers with me."

"Cindy, why didn't you just sign my name like you always do?"

"I only sign them when I know that's what you want me to do, you know that."

"Actually, I wasn't thinking deep thoughts. In fact, I was thinking about taking a nap so I was focusing on pleasant images like your most delicious body, Miss Cindy Brown."

"You probably don't want Sonny to know you're sitting here dreaming about my body. He might stop thinking you're Mr. Wonderful."

"Sonny knows I see you as a younger sister and you look to me as an older, if smaller, brother; but he thinks I'm Mr. Wonderful?"

"Of course he does. You pay me a fabulous salary to keep your company's books and you're so sweet you let me take time off anytime I ask, like this afternoon. Sonny's bringing in a load of logs to the sawmill and it's such a nice day we plan on a picnic."

"Cindy, tell me why do they call a man the size of a Mack truck, Sonny?"

"He said when he was a little boy he was good size and the men started to call him Bubba. Sonny's mama told them, 'My boy ain't no Bubba, his name is Sonny'. If you'd of known his mama, you'd know why they all call him Sonny. He told me he's proud to use the name his mama gave him."

"Cindy, you and sonny are an amazing couple. With your peaches and cream complexion and your long auburn hair tied back in a ribbon, you look like a school girl. People get lost in those big brown eyes and miss the steel trap mind in back of them. And Sonny makes everybody think he's just a big old good natured country boy, but I happen to know he can calculate in his head the number of board feet in a load of logs and be within a few percentage points. Anytime the two of you decide what kind of a business you'd like to run, I'd like to invest some money in it."

"We're talking on it, but it won't be until we get on the plus side of our timber leases and the cost of Sonny's two trucks. Besides I like the work here and I'm learning more about contract law from Ms. Suzanne than I am from my night school business classes. I knew right away when she hired me two years ago that she was the one I wanted to learn from. Before I forget what I came in for, let's go though these papers."

"Fine, what do we have?"

"Here's the Phoenix contract with Mr. Mason's signature. I want you to check it over. We've been sending a draft back and forth since his partner sent it to their law firm to look over. I swear, they kept adding little weasels phrases in there and I had to scratch them out and send it back with our own words. Mr. Mason was so embarrassed, but he said his hands were tied. When they sent one back I thought we could live with I signed your name, so now we have a contract. I also raised our price."

art4real
art4real
25 Followers
12