Art, The Story Ch. 03

Story Info
Arillia shows him more of his future with her.
2.6k words
4.47
15.9k
3

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 01/03/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
art4real
art4real
25 Followers

Author's Note: An accident shrinks a thirty five year old man to just over three feet tall.

***

In the kitchen she sat me on her lap and started to feed me. She was holding me against her breasts and they felt just like large pillows. Her face was only inches away and I found myself studying her features. Maria would never be called a "pretty" woman, but as I watched different expressions cross her face I was fascinated by what I saw. There was strength, concern, confidence, wonder and even some I couldn't even label. I thought, "Is that a mother's look? Yeah, like I'd know what a mothers look was. A string of foster homes and a stint in a 'boy's school' really didn't give me a clue. I know a lot more about a 'knuckle sandwich' than I do about a mother's look. This woman has just paddled me and that I understand, but now she's feeding me and looking concerned about me; am I getting enough food or is she giving me the right thing?

A young woman with a baby came in the back door. I figured she must be Maria's daughter, Arilla. The physical resemblance is striking, but Arilla's expression shows none of what I see in Maria's face. She has a full figure that will catch any man's eye, kind of a soft all women's body, but her face has a petulant expression. She looks like she's always ready to complain about something. My God, Jones, do you realize you just spent more time looking at a woman's face than you did her body? What else did shrinking do to you?

She said, "So this is the person Suzanne was talking about this morning. She stopped at our apartment after Jorge had already left with her father. She told me not to say anything about this person to Jorge or anybody else. He looks like a little boy. Why is he dressed like that?"

"He has no clothes and all I have is what I save from Suzanne. Here, let me hold my grandbaby. You can finish feeding him this milk."

"Mama, he's too old for a bottle."

"No, I don think he's old as he looks." "Alright, mama, I'm going to watch TV while I try to give him milk. I've already nursed Juan this morning, but he takes so little I'll have to use the breast pump when I get home. My refrigerator already has bottles of my pumped milk. Maybe I can sell it."

"Arilla, don be silly. My grandbaby soon be sucking all you can make. He's goin to be big strong hombre."

Arilla picked me up and headed for a room with a TV. Sitting down she offered me the bottle. She watched me with big sad brown eyes. Right then my eyes were watery and my backside still stung, so I was probably pretty sad looking myself. Arilla started rocking slowly. I closed my eyes. I didn't want her to offer me anymore milk. I had to talk to Suzanne about getting some coffee.

Arilla was still rocking me and I felt my eyes begin to close for real. When something soft touched my lips I opened my mouth and automatically wrapped my lips around and began to suck. My eyes popped open and Arilla laughed, she had placed one of her nipples in my mouth and I was drinking breast milk. I'd always heard that breast milk was watery, but this was sort of creamy and sweet.

She was holding her breast so I could get at the nipple, but I couldn't resist putting my hands on it too. I loved the feel of her breast. The skin was a smooth as a baby's butt and it was firm and soft at the same time. She took her hands away and I was holding her breast to my lips myself. I'd held a woman's breast in my hand before, but this was different. Sucking her milk and holding the breast with my two small hands made it so intimate. I explored the texture of her nipple with my lips and used my tongue to continue to rub the tip. I was amazed how that little nubbin stiffened and I heard her moan in my ear.

"Oh yes, yes, that's so gooood!"

I was using my hands to move around and gently squeeze her breast like I was trying to force out more milk. When I had only one hand underneath I realized how heavy it was and that only made it more desirable to hold. I could feel Arilla running her hands over my body. Even so I was unprepared when she grabbed my crotch and felt my stiffened penis. I heard her deep intake of breath, but I was too busy trying to suck out the last of her milk. When it seemed I had reached the end, I took my mouth off her nipple. I thoroughly examined that little beauty that I had enjoyed so much. There were still little drops of milk forming so I licked them off until there were no more. I couldn't resist planting a kiss right on the tip.

Her voice shook me out of my reverie, "Who are you, little Chico?"

I looked up at her face and her eyes were huge. I thought, "Oh, Oh, I think I just blew my cover story."

"Maybe it's what are you? No man has ever sucked on my breast like that and you're certainly no Juan. I want you to suck my other breast, but we need to be someplace where Mama won't walk in. That licking and massaging didn't come from a young boy. Mama thinks you're a little boy who doesn't know how to talk yet and somehow you've been aged, but I don't believe that."

"Suzanne knows more than she's telling mama and me, but you'll tell me the truth sooner or later. Mama is happy taking care of Juan so you and I are going to spend a lot of time together. For once in my life I think Suzanne may have stepped in it. All the while I was growing up, it was mama saying, Suzanne did this or Suzanne did that, and all the while Suzanne acted like she was too good to be an older sister for me. Now the two of you share a secret and I want to know what it is. I believe you can talk and you'll tell me. In the meantime you and I have some unfinished business." I thought, "Oh boy, I think I'm really the one who stepped in it."

Arilla carried me back into the kitchen and said to Maria who was still holding her baby, "My little Juan can't drain my breast when the milk gets thicker, but this little Chico empties my breast better than the pump. I'll have to come over more often. He pooped in his pants so I'll take him upstairs and change him. While I'm up there I'll also clean the rooms. I'm sure I can keep little Chico entertained while I do that."

In my mind I wanted to shout, "Hey, I didn't poop my pants", but I knew that was just Arilla's excuse to go upstairs. I think I'm going to find out what Arilla has in mind pretty quick.

Upstairs Arilla laid me on a bed and undressed me. When she pulled my diaper off she said, "Oh look, you didn't poop your pants after all! I know you don't like the diaper so for openers, I'm going to convince mama that you should wear them all the time and eventually you'll poop in them."

"Now that we're upstairs, you and I can have lots of time together. Mama doesn't like to climb the stairs so she's more than willing to let me clean and straighten these rooms. If she needs me she can call on the intercom. As long as she has her grandbaby, she won't call unless it's an emergency."

"Now, to our unfinished business, let's take a good look at you. Oh my, look at that red face, you're embarrassed because you're lying there naked. My husband has nephews about your size and they don't get embarrassed when Aunty Arilla undresses them. You're also much heavier than they are. I was surprised when Mama handed you to me. Mama so strong she probably didn't notice, but then she sees you like the young son she lost a long time ago."

"Your little arms and legs are solid. When I run my hands over them like this, I can feel the muscles. I know you're deliberately letting me move your arms, but you're probably strong enough to give me trouble if you wanted to. So keep on pretending, but let's look closely at that little dick of yours. Oh my, look how nice and hard it's becomes since I've been rubbing your body."

Alright, I thought, "OK, I tried, I tried to will my penis to behave, but that's impossible with your hands running over my body. Oh, you keep that up and I'm going to explode." Arilla started to take her clothes off. She turned around and around parading each feature. Lifting her huge breasts that I had suckled not long ago, she waved them in my face. It was a struggle, but my penis remained at ease until she took off her panties and pressed the crotch under my nose. She grinned and said, "I thought that would get you. Now let's see what you can do about it besides get a boner."

She knelt on the bed and reached one hand down between her legs and I could see at least two fingers were deep inside her. She lay down on her stomach with her one hand still under her. She put her face in my crotch and took my erect penis in her mouth. She kept one finger wrapped around the base and moved her mouth up and down, keeping her tongue in contact with the underside. Each time she was at the top of the stroke, she'd tongue the tip. I was building up to explode, but she kept her finger tight around the base until I was seriously moaning for release. At the bottom of the stroke, she reached out her tongue and licked beneath my testicles. When she did release me I exploded in her mouth. She kept her lips around my shaft and pulled slowly up to get every last drop.

"Oh, Little Chico, we'll have to do that again, but you still have my other breast to drain." She sat on the edge of the bed with me on her lap and held her nipple where I could suck on it. I had just started to get a flow of milk going when she said, "Let's see what happens when I run my hand under your butt. Oh, I Love those firm little buns. Ah, here's that little opening I was looking for and my fingers are nice and covered with pussy juice. See how easy my finger slips in there. Whoops, look how that little butt wiggles. Oh, wiggle that butt, wiggle that butt, wow."

I wanted to yell, "Man-o-man!! I couldn't get the milk flowing fast enough and I was sucking as hard as I could." She had two fingers deep in my anus and was rubbing my testicles with the heel of her hand. I was ready to explode when she raised me in her arms and tried to take my penis in her mouth. I hung on to her breast and we struggled to find a position where both of us could suck at the same time. We ended up with her flat on her back and I was lying on top of her with her nose in my crotch. She had both hands on my hips and my penis and testicles in her mouth and my knees were on either side of her head. I'd never let go of the breast and was still sucking on her nipple. With both of our mouths full all I could hear was grunt and snorts and that was just me. Who needs words at a time like this?

When I finally let everything go, she raised my hips slightly and kept sucking. She used her tongue on the underside of my penis like she wanted every drop. Even after there was no more milk and I knew I was also drained, we still lay there. I used my tongue to massage that sweet little nipple that had been so generous and I could feel her tongue on the tip of my penis doing the same thing. I'm not sure I even like this woman, but right now we were thanking each other's body with our tongues.

When I finally sat back on my heels, she rolled over on her stomach and looked up at me. "Little boy my ass, Chico, that's was a full second load even for a little guy."

She got up on her knees and pushed me over backwards on the bed. "See Chico, I know you're not a little boy and you're mine. I can drain you anytime I please. Now let's see what you can do for me. She inched forward on her knees until she was straddling my body. Her glistening vulva was right above my face and my arms were trapped at my sides by her knees. She spread her outer lips and said, "OK Chico, I have my pussy all warmed up for you. Now I want you to lick up every drop of juice you can find, but first put your mouth on my swollen clit and lick and suck it like you did my tit."

With that she sat back on her heels so that she could lower herself on my mouth. I sucked in her clit and did as she told me. Every so often, she'd slide up so that the opening to her vagina was above my mouth and I'd tongue that opening and then it was back to the clit. She reached behind her and took my penis and testicles in one hand. The whole time I was sucking and licking she kept squeezing with her hand. If she wanted me to speed up, she'd squeeze until it hurt and only relax her hand when she was satisfied. Every so often she actually cut off my breath by catching both my nose and mouth buried in her. I tried to buck her off, but she held me tight. She kept up a running commentary all the time. "Oh yeah, suck it, lick it. Take it all. Faster, faster, get in there deeper. I want all of you inside me. You have to get deeper, deeper."

When she finally came, between being squeezed by her knees and her hand squeezing my penis and testicles, I wasn't so sure I was going to make it. It was a wild ride though and afterwards, Arilla was all solicitous about whether she had hurt me or not. It was an opportunity to speak, but I didn't take it.

She let me soak in the tub while she cleaned up and made the beds. She dressed me in the same clothes including a diaper and carried me downstairs. Maria was dozing in a rocker holding the baby. Arilla picked up her baby, kissed her mother goodbye and started to leave, but at the last minute she turned and said, "Little Chico, I'll see you tomorrow and we'll play some more."

art4real
art4real
25 Followers