Arthur's Story Ch. 01

Story Info
Arthur could never fathom the night life of his girlfriend.
3.6k words
3.52
37.3k
16
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ViceaRoni
ViceaRoni
31 Followers

Arthur calculated how quickly he could tap the park bench beneath him. He had developed an arsenal of games to play with himself when he was bored. He would stop drumming his fingers against the wood with every passerby, shifting his eyes nervously away from idle mothers, children, and joggers.

He resisted an urge to shiver. It was cold for autumn. He wished he'd brought a coat, but he hadn't anticipated that he would have to wait this long. Susan wasn't normally late. Today though, she was very late, and Arthur wondered if she was coming at all.

She arrived inconspicuously.

"I'm sorry," she said. She had approached him from behind the park bench, sneaking up on him slightly. Her hair was untidy. Her eyes were watery and a little red. It looked like she had not slept – had not done much of anything to get ready – but she was still a spectacular fireball. The tank top she wore was low-cut and exposed her ample breasts, while her shorts barely hid the shape of her ass. She was a catch, for sure, but Arthur didn't love her for her body.

"It's okay," Arthur said. He was willing to overlook the tardiness, given how rare it was. He noticed a dry white substance on her face, barely visible with her creamy complexion. "You have something next to your mouth though."

"Oh." She turned away, licking her finger and wiping at her face with it. She turned back when she thought she had removed it. "Donut glaze."

"Semen."

"God, Arthur. Get your mind out of the gutter."

Dirty humor was something they normally shared, so he found it a little unsettling that she seemed offended by his remark.

They stayed at the park for awhile, watching people pass and occasionally taking a break to play Frisbee together. The activity made it easier to keep warm, especially since she wasn't huddling up to him like she normally did.

Susan seemed oddly detached the entire night, even as they waited for their food at the restaurant, and was only a reluctant partner in conversation. Arthur enjoyed her company, but her attention seemed more fixed on her cell phone than on him. His first thought was that maybe she was cheating on him, but realized that he was massively jumping to conclusions. He figured instead that she must have been dealing with something – a personal problem or a death in the family – that she just hadn't told him about. It had happened before, after all – she could be a very proud and secretive person.

About two years after they had started going out, Susan's father had died in a car accident. He had been taken off of the road by the drunk driver of an SUV. Arthur was almost certain that their relationship would end after that; like today, she was very detached and tense then. She nearly failed all of her classes that semester. Eventually though, he opened up to and comforted her, when he saw an opportunity, and she was thankful. She insisted that he had been her rock through that time.

As Susan coldly told him good night, Arthur quietly vowed to help her, whatever her issue was, and to get her to communicate with him.

The following morning, Arthur showed up at her apartment before work with a box of strudel. He thought he could talk to her over breakfast, and that maybe she would start to open up to him. When he arrived, he knocked the opening beats of the "Fresh Prince of Bel-Air" theme, which had been their secret knock. When she did not answer, he knocked harder. He realized that she must not have been home upon seeing that her car was absent, and he decided that she must have gone to work early.

He called her cell and left her a message, explaining that he had brought breakfast by, and that he hoped she was okay. He did not receive a call back until late that night, when he had been asleep for a few hours.

He picked up the phone and answered groggily. "Hey, honey."

"Hey Arthur." From the background noise, it sounded like she was at a party. He could hear one of Britney's new songs playing in the background. He silently chastised himself for recognizing it. "I'm fine. You don't have to worry. I appreciate your concern though."

"Where are you?" He had started to become more alert.

"Oh God!" She started breathing heavily. "Umm... I gotta go, Arthur! The music's picking up."

He thought he heard a man's voice, but he couldn't make out what the guy was saying. Susan hung up the phone.

Arthur started to accept, in dread, that his first intuition might have been correct. He did not get any sleep that night, thinking about the implications for his relationship, whether it was right for him to break up with her if she was cheating on him, and why she might have been doing it.

Throughout the week, he waited for Susan to call him, telling himself that he was still jumping to conclusions. He left two messages, calmly asking for her to explain what was going on, and adding that whatever it was, they could talk it over.

For an entire week, he received no call back. He had been inefficient and distracted at work. Though stocking shelves at the nearby supermarket was not a proud job, it still allowed him to pay his bills. He worried that if he didn't find peace of mind, he might lose everything.

Finally, he decided that he would try to find out what was going on for himself. He reminded himself that he needed the information so that he could know where to take his life – to know whether Susan was worth waiting around for. He found a disguise, and pulled up in the parking lot a small distance away from her apartment.

He was bound to look suspicious, he told himself, as he had put together the most stereotypical disguise imaginable. He looked like the unabomber, but the sunglasses, sweatshirt, and ball cap were the best disguises he could find at the local thrift shop, and he wasn't about to dump a ton of money into this. He felt creepy and ridiculous.

Her car was still there, which meant that she probably had not left yet. He waited several hours until it had become night, and when he had started to give up on her showing up, he saw her step out of her apartment stairwell. His heart sank when he saw that she was being escorted by a tall, handsome gentleman, and then he squinted to realize that he was not the only one she was with. Three white men, two black men and a Latino gentleman exited through the door frame, some of them ducking to get under it. They intimidated Arthur.

The guy immediately behind Susan reached between her legs. He took his finger and shoved it into the fabric of her clothing, fingering her pussy through the slim black dress and panties she was wearing. For a solid minute, she let him finger her, standing there moaning. One of the black men joined him, fondling her breasts and rubbing his cock against her ass through the fabric of his jeans. She eventually came to her senses, and realizing that they were still in public, she swatted them away.

Arthur's jaw dropped. He watched as the six men, most of whom towered over Susan, guided her not into her car, but into a strange black van. For a moment, he considered not following her – just leaving the relationship with his dignity, seeking therapy, and getting back on track. It made sense to him, and it was probably the proper move. But as the reverse lights on the van shown red, Arthur's foot moved to the pedal, as if by instinct, and he knew that nothing would stop him from following the van.

The city lights came and went as Arthur thought. Why would she do this to him? Why would she do this at all?

He began to wonder whether she had been doing this often, and how long she had been cheating on him. Then she imagined her fucking the six guys in the van, and his penis stiffened a little. He felt ashamed and that his mind was betraying him. After about ten minutes of driving, the black van pulled up to a familiar landmark. For some reason, the van had stopped at a nightclub, where Susan and Arthur had gone when they first started dating. Peculiarly, the club had shut down about three years ago.

It looked about as alive as it had ever been though. He could hear electronic music blaring from inside as he cautiously approached. He could see throngs of people inside, dancing. There was even a bouncer. For a moment, Arthur wondered if he had been mistaken, but when the van doors had opened and Susan stepped out, he knew that he had heard the news right.

She knelt on the hard pavement as the six men stood around her, pulling their dicks out one by one. Arthur gasped. They were all at least ten inches in length, and probably six or seven inches around. She took a black cock in her hand that was at least as big as her head, and in the middle of the alley, in the black dress that Arthur had bought her, she took the head of a massive white cock in her mouth. It must have been eleven inches.

"You gotta go deeper than that, bitch." The man whose dick she was sucking grabbed her by the hair and forced her face into his cock. She choked and pulled away.

"What the fuck?" She glared at him. "I was easing into it."

"Sorry." He looked genuinely apologetic as he stood there awkwardly, a string of spit connecting his penis to Susan's mouth.

"Well, fuck it." She smiled. "I love it when you fuck my face." Her hand moved down to her pussy. "Shove it in me, big boy."

Arthur watched as the girlfriend he had planned to marry bobbed her head on some strange man's cock, gasping, gurgling, and choking, as she masturbated and jerked off a black dick. Her D-cup breasts bounced in unison.

"Yo, bitch!" One of the other white guys, who had a cock at least as big as the one she was sucking, called to her. "We need all hands on deck!"

She removed the cock from her mouth for a second, then spit on it. "I'll pleasure you if you don't call me that."

"What?" He seemed confused.

"'Bitch'. It's disrespectful, and I won't allow it."

"Fine." He furiously stroked his cock, prepping it.

"Now, say it again, politely." She took the cock back in her mouth.

"Please stroke my cock too."

She puckered up and released the cock from her mouth, and it popped as it left her face. "Gladly."

Arthur wasn't sure what to do, as Susan's focus alternated between the six huge cocks surrounding her. He knew that logically, he should leave, and it wasn't as though he wanted any of this. It was all sex to him, he reminded himself as he regretted his hardened cock, but it was sex that cut into his chest and emotionally crippled him. He felt the cell phone in his pocket, and it hit him.

He could capture all of this. Then she would have no possible way to deny it. He turned on the video camera on his cell phone, and began capturing just enough of it to get proof. He could have driven away with that much, but he wanted more.

Susan took on a commanding tone as she slapped away the guy behind her, who was lowering his head to her pussy. "Hey now! You'll get your turn later."

Arthur wondered what she meant by that. Whatever the case, she was clearly having a good time, as she stroked and sucked cocks that were nearly twice as big as his. Moreover, she was fully in control of them – this was all happening with her consent.

She had always been a minx in bed. Arthur had needed to shove a dildo in her mouth while he fucked her just to keep her from bothering the neighbors. It wasn't as though he hadn't been satisfying her either.

Just then, the bouncer, a tall, muscular man, approached Susan.

"Mind helping a guy out?" He removed his cock, which was surprisingly not that much bigger than average, given the kinds of guys Susan was surrounding herself with. She pried her mouth from the black cock, which was bigger than everybody's by a couple inches.

"I'm a little busy," she said. "You can fuck me inside with the everybody else."

He nodded, zipped up his pants, and went back to watching the door. Arthur stared, immobilized, as Susan stood up, still holding the Latino's dick.

"Well, I think we've kept them waiting long enough," she said. "Let's start the real party."

The five guys followed her in, their cocks out, as the bouncer smiled and went in too. As the metal door was starting to close, Arthur saw an opportunity and rushed in.

The people inside all cheered. They were almost all men, all of varying builds, but Arthur could spot a few women among the crowd too. Generic techno played in the background.

The bouncer advanced to a small stage, and took the microphone. "Are you all ready to fuck this pretty young lady silly?"

The crowd roared.

"You all have your bracelets, signifying that you've been tested and confirmed false for STD's, and that you're a willing participant in the gangbang of the woman who just came in."

"My name's Susan!" Susan shouted over the crowd. He did not seem to hear her, so she shouted again. This time, he apparently heard her.

"Right! My apologies." He revised his statement. "You're all here to gangbang the sexy and irresistible Susan!"

"Thank you!"

Arthur couldn't begin to count the number of people on that dance floor. There could have been at least a hundred people there, but he suspected there were even more. Where did she find these people?

He felt sick.

"If you don't have your bracelets, get the fuck out!" The bouncer dropped the microphone, and Susan dropped to all fours on a couch in the middle of the room. There was a long pause, and Susan yelled, "What the fuck are you all waiting for? I'm right here!"

The generic techno stopped, and Benny Benassi's "Satisfaction" echoed from the speakers. A man in a loud dress shirt pulled Susan's dress off of her, and she was half-naked as he pulled out a long, floppy cock, which she gladly took in her mouth. Her pink bra and panties barely concealed either her ass or her breasts, and her right nipple poked out slightly. The spittle dripped from the cock to her breast as the man fucked her face furiously, the lyrics to "Satisfaction" starting.

Just then, a tall black man stood behind Susan, and lowered his face to her crotch. Susan moaned approvingly, and the man pulled her panties off of her bare ass. She leaned into his face, and he licked and sucked on her pussy, Susan moaning even louder. Three other guys gathered around her and pulled their dicks out too, one sporting a coke-can like monstrosity, one with a cock like a brontosaurus neck, and one whose dick was nearly the size of a baseball bat. They stroked themselves or slapped their dicks on her body while the black guy moved from her pussy and stood up, his dick springing free from his jeans.

Arthur was still standing at a distance when he saw her mouth the words, "Fuck me". He was trying to break through the crowd, concealed by his disguise, but could still only see over the shoulders of the participants. He saw the head of the dick approach her butt and try to force its way in. She held herself up on her knees with a cock still in her mouth as her fingers moved to her pussy and held it open. She exhaled as the massive dick had apparently entered her.

Something broke inside Arthur. He shoved his way forward subtly, with his camera in his hand. He was so sly nobody seemed to notice. As he moved closer, he could hear her breathing and commanding the men. She could hear them talking about how tight her pussy was, or how amazed they were that she was taking it.

Arthur was close enough to take a photo and made sure the flash was turned off. He could see her ass jiggling with the force of the cock inside her, her hips thrusting in unison. One of the men standing over her reached down and freed her breasts from her bra. They swung wildly as the black man behind her slammed into her, and she was exclaiming:

"Fuck my pussy with your nigger dick! Fuck me! Fuck me! Bury that dick in my pussy! Oh my fucking God!"

He pulled her toward him as his body convulsed.

"Empty that dick inside me! Shove that thing all the way in!"

As he pulled out, the cum gushed from her body.

A man Arthur had never met had fucked the woman he had vowed to marry, and that man's semen was pouring out of her. She was orgasming, barely keeping balance on her arms and knees. God knows how loud she would have been screaming if not for the massive pacifier that was currently thrusting into her mouth. As that man pulled out of her mouth, she gargled his cum.

Two men quickly took their places, their dicks as big as her arms. This time, Arthur got a clear view of the dick as it entered her pussy. This time, the guy with the coke can cock was penetrating her. It was so wide, she really had to stretch to get her pussy around it, but she was just barely able to get around it, as the man with the baseball bat swung into her face.

She was pierced on both ends like a rotisserie chicken. Arthur's hand shook as he took the next photo, not certain why he was still there. He could have left. He should have left.

But his girlfriend was choking on the cock of a guy she had presumably never met while another emptied his balls into her, and he found himself immobilized, pondering how he had found himself in this situation. He could only take photos.

As the coke can cock somehow shoved its way entirely into her pussy, its owner trembling as he also came, she re-positioned herself. Everybody around Arthur had started to undress, as the owner of the brontosaurus cock lay under her, the view of his cock going into her scarred into Arthur's vision. She slapped her ass and looked at the crowd from over her shoulder.

"Well, what are you waiting for? There's plenty of room left!"

Then not one, but two, guys moved behind her, one standing over her body and one just behind her, as the three of their massive dicks struggled to all pierce her at once. She screamed out in ecstasy.

"Oh fuck! I'm actually doing it! Fuck me!"

They continued to thrust into her wildly, two in her pussy and one in her asshole, as her round ass somehow accommodated all of them.

Arthur's girlfriend was practically a prostitute. He didn't know how he had never seen this sign of her, and he wondered when he could finally break up with her and end this whole mess. He would run far away, he thought, as she took two cocks in her mouth at the same time.

He snapped another photo.

One of the men behind him seized him by the arm, twisting it painfully behind Arthur's back.

"Hey, dumbass! The lady said no photography!"

She glimpsed backward, the head of a cock dragging out as she turned her head.

Arthur was in immense pain, and Susan was staring directly at him. Would she recognize him? She freed herself from the dicks beneath her and crawled over to him on her knees.

"Ah, leave the poor guy alone." She looked up at the man who had him by the arm. "He's got a cute body. He reminds me a little of my boyfriend."

The man behind Arthur released him. It felt like he had pulled his arm out of its socket. Arthur could only remain still, feet planted, in horror, as his basically former girlfriend felt his dick through his jeans.

"Why don't you get comfortable and take off that crazy outfit?"

He did nothing. She unzipped Arthur's jeans and pulled Arthur's penis out from the front of his underwear.

She looked puzzled. "What the fuck?"

She stood up and removed Arthur's hood so furiously that she knocked him upside the head.

"What the fuck?!"

Her eyes expressed anger, hatred, fear, and uncertainty at the same time, as the mood died in the room. The bouncer appeared.

"Is this guy giving you trouble?"

She bit her lip, now perplexed. She addressed Arthur. "Let's talk outside."

She pulled Arthur by the arm and led him to the door, as she shouted to the crowd that she would be back to pleasure them.

ViceaRoni
ViceaRoni
31 Followers