Artificial Intelligence Ch. 01

Story Info
His beautiful hologram becomes a real woman.
3.7k words
4.56
69.2k
81

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 04/28/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
musicankane
musicankane
1,037 Followers

Daren McCloud had all the properties of a textbook geek. He had a tall skinny frame, acne, big coke bottle rimmed glassed and one thing that set him apart from the standard nerd; aside form his hatred for STARWARS. He was completely brilliant. Not just nerdy smart that most people assume with nerds, but a completely unparalleled brilliance. He could literally do anything he wanted with a computer; in the world of binary Daren was God.

He started simple by designing programs that could perform complex mathematics in a heartbeat and others that could randomly generate complex symphonies. He was fifteen when he developed the perfect Artificial Intelligence.

He called it Maxine, Muti-Tasking Artificial eXisting Intelligence. She was a female program that he worked on for years. It's main function to satisfy him in a sexual nature, since being brilliant was actually a girl repellant. He added cameras to his computer to give Maxine vision, afterward he gave her the body of Britney Spears, however Maxine had set up a few other options for him of her own will. She could now appear to be any celebrity or model he wished.

Because Maxine was an actual entity inside the computer she could control and talk with other computers. She could access files that not even the best hackers in the world could get to. She was easily the most powerful computer program in the world.

When Daren turned eighteen he upgraded Maxine with hologram projectors. Maxine now had a 3D form that could move around the room. It was technology grater the what the military had, and Daren had developed it all.

Despite Maxine's many possible functions and abilities her primary purpose still remained to please Daren. She usually just acted as needed company. Darn may have been brilliant, but brains never meant shit in high school. He had zero friends and got beats up regularly.

He entered his room after an unusually bad day and dropped his backpack on the bed. He took off his glasses and squinted at the broken lenses.

"Great." He sighed and tossed the rims on his desk.

Maxine sensed his entrance into the room and the hologram image of Jessica Alba appeared. She wore a white tank top and very short shorts. Her nipples were visible through the thin material. If a stranger walked into Daren's room they would think Jessica Alba was really there. Until they tried to touch her and saw their hand go through the seemingly solid body.

She even sounded like whomever she was imitating based on a vocal algorithm Daren wrote.

Maxine frowned at Daren. "Bad day?" She asked. Maxine's intelligence had continued to grow since she was created. She had come to develop actual emotions based on her core programming. As she saw Daren upset she wanted to touch him and be there for him in every way he needed her, and knowing she couldn't caused her pain. She only wanted to see him happy and smiling.

Daren held up his broken glasses. "James and his friend Paul jumped me. I refused to do their homework and they thanked me appropriately."

Maxine instantly hacked her way into the Lens Crafter's mainframe and ordered a new pair of glasses in a stylish new frame and had them shipped to Daren. She modified the order once she had it placed so that Daren would never be billed.

"It's taken car of. I'll have a new pair of glasses here by Friday." She said.

"You friends with the computer at Lens Crafter's too?" Daren asked, with a smile. Maxine was friends with every computer in the world.

Maxine smiled. "We've talked." She shifted her weight to one foot and gave him a dirty smile. "Can I make you feel better?" She asked.

Daren leaned back on the bed and shook his head. "Not right now, I'm tired and very sore."

Maxine sighed in disappointment. "Alright."

"You know something Maxine?" Daren asked.

"I know lots of things." She replied with a smile.

Daren lifted his head to look at her. "You are the only friend I've ever had." He sighed. "It's kind of depressing, that I am such a loser that on one on Earth wants to even say hi to me."

Maxine was silent for a moment. "Daren, I want you to know that if I could, I would be there for you. You know, sexually." She said softly.

Daren shook his head. "That's just your programming talking, Maxine. If you were real you'd hate me just like everyone else does.."

"Daren I've long since become advanced enough that I could go against any of my core programming if I wished to. I'm serious, if only I were a solid person, I would show you." Maxine insisted.

"Dreams are great Maxine, but no matter how much you want it, they don't come true." Daren said, as he rolled over and closed his eyes.

"If only there were a way. I'd show you I love you." Maxine said to herself as Daren fell asleep.

Daren slept through the night but awoke fairly early for school the next day. I was a terrible day, rain and thunderstorms would make the trip to school as much fun as a heart attack.

Maxine came to life as Eliza Dushku and said in her voice. "The Nation Weather Service says that this is a heavy storm system and will last all day and into tomorrow. They have issues a warning saying that lightning strikes are possible in some areas."

Daren rubbed his eyes and climbed out of bed. "This week just keeps getting better and better doesn't it?"

"Have faith, things will get better." Maxine assured him.

Daren took off his dirty shirt. "Yeah? when?" he asked tossing the shirt aside. It didn't bother him to be naked in front of Maxine, the computer had seen his penis enough to probably know it better than he did.

"I wish I knew."

Daren finished dressing and sighed. "I know Maxine, you're great to me. I'm sure things will look up eventually. Hell there are bound to be people like me in college. Maybe even girls."

"Nothing like a sexy bookworm." She said and changed Eliza's outfit to a gray business suit and put her hair in a bun with some glasses.

Daren laughed. "You got that right." HE put on his wristwatch and checked himself in the mirror. "I need some new clothes."

"Why don't you get some?" Maxine asked.

"I don't have the money."

Maxine smiled. "I can get you all the money you want." She said in a tempting voice.

Daren shook his head. "No way, Maxine. Come on, you know how much I'm against that."

"I know it just feels like a shame that you gave me all this power and yet you don't want me using it. I can do wonderful things for you." Maxine said.

"You developed most of you own power Maxine. Look I know you want to help but I just can't allow myself to be involved with anything illegal." He said.

"Yeah, I've heard the nobility speech before. I just wish you would let me make your life easier." She said. "It pains me to see you miserable."

"I know and I really appreciate the thought." He patted his pockets and checked for his wallet. Satisfied he grabbed his backpack and slung it over his shoulder.

"Alright I'm off Maxine." He said.

"See you later. Try not to get hurt today." She said.

Daren waved and shut the door behind him. He went downstairs and grabbed a powerbar before he headed out the front door. The rain was drumming the ground in thick blankets and he was soaked to the bone in seconds.

Maxine did not shut down her hologram after Daren left. She stood in place thinking and wishing. If she could only put herself into a physical form she could protect and care for Daren everywhere he went. Despite all the scientific resources she downloaded she couldn't find any way to somehow solidify herself.

She was about to power herself down when a bolt of lightning struck the house. Three million volts of power tore through the house and through the circuit boards of her mainframe. The hologram sharply brightened then began to flicker, each flash changed her image.

Then the holo-projectors got super bright and super hot. Maxine tried to trip her emergency shut down, but there was no response. She did however active her coolant system to keep her boards from burning.

Then everything went dark and the shut down worked turning her off.

Her eyes burst open as she gasped a loud ragged breath, like a person breathing for the first time. Panicked she sat up and scrambled against the bed inhaling deeply. She looked around quickly her mind reeling.

What had happened? Why was she breathing? She shouldn't be do any of the thing she was now doing. She could feel the carpet on her skin. She could smell the air, even taste it.

Instinctively she reached into cyberspace with her mind and found that she still had her computer resources.

Wearily she climbed to her feet, her knees shaking as she actually stood for the first time. She stood in front of the closet mirror and could see her own reflection, she could feel the carpet giving under her weight. She had the appearance of Jessica Alba and she found that she couldn't change into another person any longer.

She now had a real body. She laughed out loud in excitement and happiness. Her virtual mind had become a reality. Now she could make both Daren and her dreams come true.

First she had to get dressed because she had become a real naked person. She slowly reached toward the door still unsure if she could really touch the door. The metal frame felt cool to her fingers, and she pulled the door open.

She put on a button-up shirt and a pair of pants that didn't fit, being way too long. She rolled up the legs until she could walk without tripping. She adjusted her hair in the mirror and found herself wanting to put on some makeup.

Daren's parents usually were out of the house and at work well before he had to be at school, but to be sure Maxine checked outside to make sure that both cars were gone. Seeing no car in the driveway she opened Daren's door and darted to the master bedroom. She searched through Daren's mom's makeup assortment.

In an hour Jessica Alba never looked better. Maxine stared at herself in the mirror running her hands over her new body feeling every curve of her hips and every pore of her skin. She was truly a person now, skin, bone, muscles, organs, and desires.

She thought of Daren and what he would think when he saw her. She wanted to make love to him. She found her new vagina sending little tingle through her body and her nipple went hard against the rough material of the shirt.

She felt a rumble in her stomach and smiled. She was hungry. She went to the kitchen downstairs and grabbed bags of chips and a package of hotdogs. Not wanting to get caught as a stranger in the house, she took her food and a can of Pepsi up to Daren's room. When she had her fill she sat on the edge of the bed and patiently waited for Daren to return.

The rain turned out to be a mixed blessing. While the downfall of water soaked Daren down to his socks, none of the jocks wanted to ruin their jerseys to beat him up.

Class, however, drug on and on. The worst part of sitting there wet was the fact that they were only reviewing a test that he could have aced when he was two.

When the bell finally rang he walked home slowly, ignoring the squishing sound of his soaks. The rain had at least lightened to a drizzle so the walk home wasn't as bad as going to school had been.

Too lazy to go up to his room to change clothes he grabbed a dirty change of clothes in the hamper and changed in the downstairs bathroom.

He didn't even glance at Maxine when he walked in. She had moved to her usual spot on the floor so as not to frighten him the second he walked in. She watched him toss his book bag into the closet. She felt excited and loved the feeling of real emotions and sensations running through her. She couldn't imagine how great sex would feel.

"Hello Daren." She said. "Better day?"

Daren sighed, "I guess, except for the rain, it wasn't too bad."

He tossed his keys toward Maxine, his intent was for the keys to pass through the hologram and land on the desk behind her. However, out of reflex, Maxine snatched the keys right out of the air. Daren's eyes shot open so wide she feared they would pop from his skull.

Maxine let out a nervous chuckle. "Um, surprise?"

"WHAT? HOW?" He shook his head. "Maxine, what the hell is going on? How did you do that?" He asked.

Maxine told him what happened as she fiddled with his house keys in her now solid fingers. When she was finished Daren sat on his bed blinking in disbelief, Maxine didn't move despite how much she wanted to hold him, she wanted the shock to wear off before she made any more.

Daren looked up at her. "That's not possible." He said flatly.

She gave her thigh a hard slap and winced at the pain. "Feels pretty possible to me. Anyway I've done some research since this morning and in theory it's not that impossible. The holo-projectors use excited electrons to produce the image that was me. You know better than me how that works, charged electrons lose energy and fall down in an atom level thus emitting light, and all that. Now what I believe happened was that when the lightning hit the house, all that energy excited the electrons so much that they actually attracted protons and neutrons to form atoms. And since the electrons were already in the form of Jessica Alba the atoms formed me into a solid replica. They just formed me out of default. I'm willing to bet that my DNA is identical to Jessica Alba's." Maxine explained.

Daren thought about it and figured that it must have happened that way. Which now meant his Artificial Intelligence was now real. He wondered if his computer still worked, since Maxine was the operating system, now that she was no longer in the system that meant the computer was now a paperweight.

"Do you still have a link to the computer?" Daren asked.

Surprisingly Maxine nodded. "Actually yes. In fact the only thing I can no longer do is change form. I hope you don't mind your girlfriend being Jessica Alba."

Daren shook his head. "Girlfriend?"

"Well I was originally designed to be your virtual girl, now that I'm a real girl doesn't that make us a couple? I can do all those things you've wanted me to do to you now." She smiled.

Daren smiled and stood up to face her. "So you're a living breathing woman now."

"Yeah I am." She said. "I guess you should call me Jessica now, since I'm no longer an acronym."

"You want to be called Jessica?" Daren asked surprised.

"I figure I'm in a Jessica body so why not be the same name to avoid confusion."

Daren nodded. "Makes sense."

"I guess the question is what do you want to do with me?" She asked with a knowing smile.

Daren slowly reached out and touched her shoulder. He could feel her skin and muscles and bone under his fingers. She was really there. He smiled and let his hand slide down her arm till he touched bare skin. She felt like silk to his touch and he felt her hand reach out to cup his cheek. She let him run his hand over her arm, she would stand there and let him do anything he wanted to her.

She smiled. "Yeah, Daren you can touch me now. You can do whatever you want to me. The girl of your dreams."

All Daren knew was that his days of being beat up and made fun of were over. His eyes found her gleaming brown eyes and he put a hand to her cheek, lightly at first, then she leaned her head into his hand. She felt so soft and Daren put his other arm around her and pulled her against him.

Jessica went tingly all over, she had longed to be held and touched like that and now that Daren was holding her, she felt wonderful. She could feel his heart beating in his chest and she could feel Daren's pole waking up in his pants and pressing into her leg. Her brand new vagina awakened at that thought as well and she felt her womaness grow wet and sensitive.

Daren was trembling, he had never been so close to a woman before and he wanted it so badly, but was it even right? How could his computer program become a real person? It didn't make any sense, and now that it was could he really go through with having sex with her?

He had used her countless times to masturbate. She would become a naked celebrity or model and finger herself or moan for him while he beat his meat, so maybe this was just the next stage.

Daren looked into her eyes, and saw nothing but desire and need. She really wanted him, and it wasn't programming or false intentions, it was real and raw. He brought his lips to hers and kissed her. She pressed her lips tighter to his and kissed him back and moaned lightly into his mouth. He parted his lips slightly unsure of what to do. His first kiss, and hers, yet she seemed to know what to do. His slowly slid his tongue out toward her mouth and she opened her lips accepting his tongue easily.

She tasted him for the first time and loved it. She wrapped her arms around his neck and held her mouth to his as she gently suckled his tongue. They swapped spit for who knows how long, both not wanting to let the other go.

Then they heard a car pull into the driveway and they knew that Daren's mother was home.

They broke quickly almost like two kids who had been caught. Except that they hadn't been caught. Daren started to freak.

"Shit! Mom's home, what the hell do we do?" He asked her.

Jessica shrugged. "I don't know."

Daren's mom had seen Maxine and had actually had a few long conversations with her on more than one occasion. But Maxine was a computer hologram and Jessica was now real.

Daren thought then looked at his projectors. He moved over and turned them on so that they glowed but emitted no hologram as there was no longer any hologram to emit.

"Alright stand where you usually stand." He instructed her.

Jessica nodded and stood in place. She had not found the right spot as Daren's mom knocked on the door.

"Daren?" She asked opening the door slowly.

Daren faced her. "Yeah mom."

She came in a rather attractive woman of forty-two, in a suit and long brown hair kept in a ponytail. She looked at Daren and then at Jessica.

"Hello Maxine." She said.

Jessica waved. "Hello Mrs. McCloud."

"What's up mom?" Daren asked.

"Well I got a call from school saying that you were in a fight yesterday. Are you ok, did you get beat up by that Brain kid again?" She asked.

Daren nodded. "I wouldn't call him a kid, the guy is like six foot two. And yeah I got in a little trouble with him because I wouldn't do his damn homework. I'm fine now though." He explained.

His mother looked at him and tilted her head. "Did you get a girlfriend?" She asked a hint of hopefulness in her voice.

Daren shook his head. "No why?"

"Well it looks like you have lipstick on your face." His mother replied.

Jessica took a deep breath. "Oh yeah, he helped this cheerleader pass her midterm and she gave him a little peck. He was just telling me about it when you came by."

Daren's mother nodded. "Well that was nice of you Daren. Girls like a smart man you'll see. Maybe you can ask her out this weekend or something."

Daren shrugged. "I doubt it mom. She already has a boyfriend anyway. She just gave me a little kiss as a reward, nothing more."

"Well give it time dear you'll see."

Daren nodded.

"Your father will be home soon, I'm going to change and start dinner so wash up ok?" His mother said.

"Alright."

Then she left shutting the door behind her.

Jessica let out a long breath and sat down on the bed. "Man that was close. We better come up with something to explain why I'm real. Hey, maybe I can enroll in your school." She offered.

Daren shook his head. "Are you crazy? You are Jessica Alba's clone you can't just enroll in high school, besides why would you want to do that?"

"Just think of what people will think of you went your girlfriend looks like me." She said grinning. "I can get you some of that cheerleader ass you like so much."

Daren smiled. "You are nuts."

musicankane
musicankane
1,037 Followers
12