Artificial Intelligence Ch. 04

Story Info
Max wants Daren to try others.
6.5k words
4.71
37.2k
27
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 04/28/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
musicankane
musicankane
1,034 Followers

Daren stuck his head out into the hallway and seeing the coast clear motioned for Max to follow him. Together they darted down the hall into Daren's room and shut the door real fast. Max went to the closet to get some clothes on but couldn't find her stuff.

"They're in the computer file drawer. I figured that was the only place that my mom would be guaranteed not to look." Daren said.

"Good thinking." Max said.

She took out a pair of low-rider jeans and a white open-back top. It was casual but very sexy, but Daren was beginning to think he would find her sexy in anything. Daren got himself into a clean pair of black jeans and a T-shirt.

Then he took the files off his bed and set them on his desk. Max plopped down next to the Walgreens bag and fished through it. "Let's see what we have here." She said. "Condoms, of course." She took out a large box or Trojan's hen pulled out two more of equal size with a grin on her face.

Daren frowned. "That's a lot of rubbers."

"That's not even close to how much sex I want." She said. "We have a little bottle of Silicone KY gel."

"What's that for?" Daren asked.

"Anal." Max said simply. "For when we run out of rubbers."

Daren chuckled despite himself.

"What else," she said. "I got a pregnancy test, because you did cum inside me last night."

Daren agreed. "Good idea."

"I got some female hygiene stuff, you know, for whenever that starts." Max explained.

"Again smart thinking." Daren said.

Then took the bag and started putting all the items except for the condoms into the bag. She opened a box of condoms and pulled out the long chain of individually wrapped rubbers.

"When we go get school supplies I've got to get some underwear. And a purse, so I can keep a few of these babies around." She tore off three and gave them to him. "You should put a few in your wallet too."

Daren took out his wallet and slipped the condoms in the side pocket. "Well if we're going to go do that we'd better do it now." Daren said, looking at the clock. "Mom will want me back by dinner."

"Alright you go ask your mom to go and keep her away from the front door while I slip outside." Max said.

Daren nodded and headed downstairs. He found his mom in her sewing room working on some kind of dress. "Hey mom, can I go meet up with some friends for a little while, with the car?"

His mom looked up at him. "Friends? Daren did you get invited to a party?" Her voice held a hint of excitement.

"Well sort of?" Daren said.

His mom leapt up and clapped her hands. "Daren that's fantastic! I'm happy you've finally got some friends." She wrapped her arms around him and Daren groaned as she squeezed him. "You go ahead and take the car and have yourself a good time."

"Thanks, I'll be back for dinner." He said.

"Nonsense you stay out as late as you want." His mom insisted.

"You sure?"

"Of course, Daren. You never go anywhere with anybody, I'm just relieved that you have some friends. You go and have a good time." She pushed him toward the door and handed him the car keys.

Daren walked to the car slowly thinking that maybe the lie about a party had been a bad idea. His mom will start expecting him to bring a girl over. He couldn't very well come waltzing in the house with Max at his side. His parents would be upset. They hated it when he spent so much time when she was a hologram, they'd never believe she became real. Hell, his father would probably think he built a robot.

Max was standing by the passenger door of the car. "Everything go ok?" She asked.

"I guess I picked the right lie. She thinks I'm going to a party with some friends and said I could stay out as late as I want." Daren said opening his door and popping the locks for Max.

He drove them to a local Target that was just a few minutes away and they got Max everything she needed, including a nice backpack, school supplies like paper and pens and such, even several sets of underwear and bras for her. Daren found out that Jessica Alba's cup size was 36B.

It was getting dark by the time they got out of the store and Max took hold of his arm as they walked to the car.

"You know we don't HAVE to go back to the house." Max hinted. "We could go somewhere to be alone and have ourselves a little something something."

Daren smiled. "You have something in mind?"

"Well is we head there right now we can make the 7:30 showing of 'Into the Blue'." Max suggested.

Daren frowned. "Isn't that a Jessica Alba movie?"

Max grinned. "Why yes I think it is."

Daren shook his head. "I don't think that's a good idea."

Max pouted. "Why not."

Daren opened the trunk and put their bags inside. "Well for one, it's a public place."

"It's a theater, it'll be dark and we'll sit in the back." She insisted.

"Number two, going to see a Jessica Alba movie looking exactly like her will attract too much attention for us to get away with anything. It's one thing to walk around a Target or mall, where most people wouldn't notice, and if they do they won't really say anything." Daren said as they climbed into the car.

Max smirked at him. "Where's your sense of adventure?"

"Max two days ago, I was the biggest loser in school. My idea of a good day was only getting three wedgies during the day. I have no sense of adventure." Daren said.

"Then maybe we should fix that." She said reaching over and running her hand over his crotch.

Daren groaned as she gave his balls a gentle squeeze through his pants. He looked at her, "Fine, where's it playing?" He asked.

* * * *

Fortunately it was Wednesday and the movie theater was not very crowded. Even better was that most of the moviegoers were older couples and the likelihood of any of them pointing Max out in a crowd was slim and nil. As they stood in line Max cuddled herself against Daren.

"See? And you were worried. Most of these people are probably here for 'The Crying Game' or something." Max said.

Daren nodded. "Well I guess you got me there."

"Do you have any cash on you?" Max asked.

"Yeah some."

"Give it to me. I'll go get us popcorn and stuff while you get the tickets so we can go right into the theater." Max said holding out her hand.

Daren handed her a twenty and watched her ass sway as she walked into the building. After he got the tickets he found Max standing near the usher who would take the tickets. She had a large popcorn and a big soft drink in her hands.

"I got us Dr. Pepper, because I know it's your favorite. I've only had Pepsi before so I figured I'll get this because if you like it, it must be good." She explained.

Daren smiled and kissed her. "You're so good to me."

"I live for you, silly." She said, smiling and kissed him back.

Daren gave the usher the tickets and smiled to himself as the usher looked from him to Max and then back to him with a surprised look in his eyes. The movie theater had only a half dozen or so people and they were all sitting closer than the middle. Max pointed to the seats at the very top and they headed up the steps.

Daren didn't want to sit directly under the projector so they sat in the top corner where there was practically no light even before they dimmed them. Max pushed Daren to the inside seat away from the aisle because she would likely spend most of the time in his lap anyway.

They sat quietly munching on the popcorn and sipping the soda while the previews came on and ran through. Once the actual movie came on Max set the popcorn in the aisle close to the seat and moved the drink out of the way to the cup holder on her side. Daren raised the arm so that nothing separated them from each other.

They kissed and Max shifted herself closer him pressed herself against his body as best she could at the side angle. Their tongue danced with each other, taking equal turns tasting the other. Daren's hands ran down Max's arms while her hands worked on opening his fly.

"Give me a condom." Max breathed into his mouth.

Daren dug his wallet out took out one of the condoms she had given him earlier. She took it from him and let him stuff his wallet back into his pocket before she fished his semi-hard cock from his pants. She kissed him again as she slid her hand up and down his cock, working him to hardness. Daren put his hand through her hair and held the back of her head against his. She cooed and twirled her thumb over the tip of his cock, coaxing pre-cum from the tip. She took her hand away and licked the pre-cum off her thumb, smiling at him while she did so.

She took the condom and tore open the wrapper, tossing it behind the seat where it would be hard for the cleaning people to find in the dark. She played with the disked shaped rubber in her fingers for a second admiring the object that would let them fuck however they wanted without fear of a premature pregnancy. She reached over and placed the condom on the tip of Daren's cock, then she slowly rolled it down to the base of his shaft.

"Oh, it's tight." Daren muttered.

She kissed his cheek. "It's supposed to be. Can't have it coming off inside of me, it'd be a problem getting it out. Plus it has to keep your cum from dripping into me."

Once she had the condom unrolled onto his cock as much as it would go she stood halfway up and pulled her pants down to her ankles real fast before she plopped into her seat again. Then she eased herself into Daren's lap facing toward the screen and reached between her legs to position his condom coated cock to her pussy. Once she had the slick tip pressed to her hole, she sat back, slowly lowering herself onto his cock. He slid in easily as the thrill of fucking in open public had her dripping wet.

Her only regret was that while his cock was plenty hard, it didn't feel quite as hard as it did without the condom. She leaned back and leaned her head back so she could whisper into his ear. "Does it feel ok, for you?" She asked.

Daren turned his head a little toward her and kissed her cheek. "It feels different, but I like it fine. I can feel your pussy clamping down on me but I can't feel your juices running down my dick."

"Let me know when you're about to cum, ok? I want to try something." Max told him.

"Alright, but I want to feel you pumped your ass up and down on my cock." Daren said.

Max moaned. "You want me to ride you hard? Ok, baby, I'll fuck your brains out. I'm going to make you want to scream but you have to be quiet or people will turn and see us."

She leaned forward and placed her hands on the seat in front of her. She worked her ass like a dancer working a pole; only her pole was deep inside her cunt. Daren could feel her vaginal walls sliding up and down his shaft but he couldn't feel all the little twists and turns that he felt without the condom. Max had to breathe in long slow breaths to keep from moaning or making any kind of unseen noises.

Darn reached around her stomach and moved her so her upper body was straight up instead of leaning forward. He slid his hands under her shirt and let them wander her wonderfully tight midsection, then he moved slowly upward to cup her tits. When he pinches her nipples Max let out a helpless little yelp that she bit off quickly. Daren smiled, he liked being able to make her moan and feel better then she could on her own. He liked knowing his touch was setting her off.

"Oh that's it, pinch my tits. Play with me while I ride your cock." Max hissed quietly. "God it feel so good to have you inside me Daren. Your cock makes me want to cum over and over again."

Daren felt her lock herself down, getting him as deep as she could get him. Then he felt her cunt grip his cock tighter and make little quivering motions. He felt tremors run through her body as she came with him buried deep inside her cunt. She made more whimpers and he could tell she was trying really hard not to just wail her lungs out.

Daren realized that he had still not cum. He barely felt the tingle in his balls that singled his imminent eruption. It must be because some of the sensation was dulled wearing the rubber allowing him to last longer and ensure that Max was sexually satisfied.

As Max came down from her orgasm he grabbed her hips and began to gently lift her on and off his cock. Max turned her head to whisper to him.

"You're not cumming yet?" She asked, surprised.

Daren shook his head. "I think it's the condom giving me stamina."

She smiled. "I guess I have to just fuck that out of you huh?" She grabbed the back on the seat in front of her again and rapidly slammed her ass up and down on his shaft. Daren ran his hands over her back as she pumped his cock for all she was worth. Her muscle sliding and stretching around his rod worked and he felt his cock tense up.

Groaning he said. "Max I'm gonna cum." He warned.

She leaped off his cock and got back into her seat. She yanked off the condom and flicked it somewhere he couldn't follow. Her hand gripped his cock and jerked it rapidly, her fist pounding up and down his meat. With her other hand she reached around her seat and grabbed the half-eaten bag of popcorn.

Daren gripped the hand rests as he eruption and Max positioned the bag of popcorn in front of his shooting load. Daren didn't notice what she was doing as he pumped his seed onto the buttery kernels, his vision was blurred by the intensity of hid orgasm.


When he finally slumped Max tenderly stuffed his cock back into his pants. She set the popcorn bag down and pulled her pants back up before picking the bag back up. She reached her hands in the bag and felt Daren's warm sperm all over the kernels.

As she began to mix the cum and popcorn together Daren caught his breath and looked at her.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"Playing with my food." She took some popcorn and stuffed it in her mouth. She could taste the cum all over the popcorn making it kind of soggy but she didn't care, she rolled the popcorn in her mouth sucking off all the cum before she chewed and swallowed.

"You put cum on the popcorn?" Daren asked in disbelief.

She smiled and ate another bunch of popcorn. "Yep. You want some?" She asked offering him some.

Daren shook his head. "I'm alright."

She shrugged not really blaming him for not wanting to eat his own seed. It was his gift to her anyway and the more for her the better. She ended up eating the popcorn down until there was no more cum coated kernels and then she set the bag down. Neither of them knew what was going on in the movie and she leaned over to Daren.

"You ready to go?" She asked him.

He nodded. "Yeah, I'm only staring at Jessica's body anyway. I have something better than the real thing sitting next to me." Daren said.

Max grinned and kissed him. "Don't you forget it."

They quietly got up and left the theater, getting home with ease. His mom and dad were eating in the dining room and it allowed Max to sneak up into Daren's room while he greeted them.

His dad looked up as he walked in. "Hey sport, how was the party?" He asked.

Daren nodded. "It was cool, the music wasn't my taste though."

"See any cute girls?" His dad chuckled.

Daren looked at him. "Well, most of the cheerleaders where there, and all of them are gorgeous."

"So why don't you ask one of them out?"

"I still think they may be a little out of my league." Daren said.

"Well son, you never know until you try."

Daren nodded. "I know. It was my first real high school party. There will be more."

"Are you hungry dear?" His mom asked.

Daren shook his head. "They had a grill going at the party so I ate, thank you."

"Ok, well there will be leftovers if you get hungry." She said.

Daren nodded. "I'm going to get online for a little while and then go to bed."

"See you tomorrow champ." His dad said.

* * * *

The next day in fourth period Max walked side by side with Tera during P.E. Most of the girls walked the track instead of playing a sport like the guys did. She also found that the shock had worn off a little and no one was amazed at her and Daren dating, they just accepted it like a fact of life and they spoke to her like any other popular girl.

"So how was the protected sex?" Tera asked as if asking about the weather.

Max nodded. "It's not the same, but it's definitely not bad."

"Don't I know it. I always make Henry wear a rubber and he hates it. He says it hurts and he can't get off, although I never seem to have a problem making him nut." Tera sighed. "Such a putz."

"I don't get it, if you don't like him then why don't you dump him?" Max asked.

"It's not that simple, there are politics involved." Tera said.

"Politics? This is high school Tera not the pentagon." Max said. "Popularity doesn't matter, you know. When you apply for a job they don't ask how popular you were in high school. So I don't see why, if you're so unhappy with Henry, you don't just dump his ass."

Tera sighed. "I know. I wish I could be like you and Daren. I see they way you two are with each other, it's so romantic. Don't you ever turn your back on him or I'll take your place." Then she burst out laughing. "I never thought I'd say that, not about HIM at least."

Max smiled. "Popularity is a curse, Tera. I mean if you can be well liked do what you do fine, but the fact is in most cases you miss the best people because they aren't 'popular' enough to talk to." She paused. "Think about if you had been friends with Daren since freshman year. You said yourself you think he's a great guy, just imagine if you had only looked beyond what was cool and had a simple conversation with him once in a while. Who knows maybe it would be your twat he was stuffing instead of mine."

Tera shivered. "Oh please don't say that, it gives me tingles just thinking about it." She stopped. "Max I have a confession to make."

Max frowned. "What is it?"

"I saw you two." She said.

"Saw us?"

Tera nodded. "In the locker room yesterday."

Max blushed and hung her head. "Oh."

Tera grabbed her shoulders. "No I don't mean for you to feel bad. I saw how you guy are when your having sex. It's like magic, like even if your just having a quick fuck there so much love with it that it's the same thing."

Max stayed silent.

"I wish I could have what you have. I think I will dump Henry. Fuck him, and fuck the status that comes with him."

They started walking again before the coach yelled at them. "Tera, there is a way you can have sex with Daren."

Tera gasped. "No I couldn't, not to you Max you're too good of a person."

"Did you know I was Daren's first?" Max asked.

"You took his cherry? Well I should have known; he wasn't on many people's radar." Tera said.

"Not just that. I was his first everything." Max said. "First kiss, first BJ, you name it."

"Wow." Tera said. "From what I saw, you're perfect for each other then."

"We love each other it's true. I want to marry him Tera, I want to have a house and kids with him." Max looked at her. "But I don't want to bring him into a commitment like that with being the only lawn he's mowed. If you know what I mean."

Tera looked at her. "Max what are you saying exactly?"

"I need your help. Can you see how many of the other cheerleaders have developed a thing for Daren since I shown up?" Max pleaded.

"Yeah should be easy, in fact I know Carrie and Sarah are interested." Tera said. "But what are you getting at?"

"I want Daren to have sex with as many girls as he can before school's out." Max stated flatly.

"WHAT?" Tera screamed. "What the hell for?"

"I told you I don't want him to never have tasted other fruit before we marry. Basically I don't want to be the only person he fucks in his entire life." Max said.

Tera nodded. "I get it." She leaned closer. "You serious? I mean I'd do Daren in a heartbeat now but Daren doesn't seem like the kind of guy to just go around cheating, especially not on a gorgeous sex machine like you."

musicankane
musicankane
1,034 Followers
12