Artificialism Ch. 03

Story Info
Roadside Rape.
2.2k words
3.35
80.7k
9

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/17/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joy Ride

Let us take a Birdseye view as our couple travels down the Mississippi back roads in the fall season. Murray and Shannon have of course exchanged vows and their bond is right now about to be tested.

"Oh Murray, do we really have to spend the day in this fucking car?" Shannon looked amazing in her shades, her arms were tan and her frustrated face somehow had an allure that Murray noted mentally.

"Relax Hun, I need to pick up some supplies at town and then we can get back. I just thought the drive and company would be nice."

"Oh alright but you'd better fuck the shit out of me when we get home," her coy smile was priceless and Murray rested his hand on her thigh.

The black sleek transport vehicle that the two were riding in had waited long enough to enact its powers of manipulation and now that Shannon was latched to Murray for the foreseeable future with her impregnation it was time that the couple truly felt alive. Enough of their bullshit conversations and besides now that they lived together the vehicle could not intercede in any more car fuck sessions.

Murray was getting ready to turn onto old bridge road and the forest to either side of the car clung fairly close to the road. "Murr, can you stop so that I can pee?"

"Can't you hold it for another five minutes until we get to the store?"

"I have been holding it Murr but I didn't count on you stopping at a God danm yard sale."

"So I should pull over and let you go on the side of the road?"

No ones here Murray and besides I can walk right behind some bushes or a tree. NO one is going to see me."

"We'll be there in a minute babe just hold on and you'll be fine."

Okay, okay I'll wait."

Just then, a truck showed itself in the rear view of the Black Volkswagen G.T.I and it seemed to be in a real hurry. "Looks like that guy has to pee worse than you babes. "

The horn of the truck began blaring and Murray was surprise since the people around the area were normally quite happy-go-lucky. "What the fuck is up his ass anyway?" Murray figured the driver was having and emergency and so pulled over to the roadside to let the driver pass. When Murray stopped though, the truck slowed behind him and bashed into their car with a slam.

The sound of skidding tires and wrenching metal were brilliance to the unknown ears and omnipotent stature of Murray's vehicle. "Oh yes, tare into me, grind your steal into my frame and unleash your turret of pain for my masochistic needs."

"What the fuck is he doing," Shannon was yelling as her hair seemed instantly disheveled and her cool complexion evaporated.

"I have no Idea but this is bullshit and I'm going to tare this fucker up for hitting us."

"Look Murray, maybe you should just drive to the police station, this guys a fucking psychopath."

"And risk being run off the road again? I'll end this right now."

Murray jumped out of the car to meet the other driver who was already slamming his own door. "What the fuck's your problem," Murray demanded but as the two drivers approached one another a force knocked Murray down and the other man was on him.

"Murray!" Shannon screamed watching the horror unfold from her seat. She did not know what to do. I have to get out she thought but it was suddenly as if she was held fast to her seat; no passing drivers were in sight and now the man was coming toward their car.

As the passenger side door opened Shannon closed her eyes and with in a moment she felt her seatbelt being removed and was pulled from her seat and forced against the side of the car as if she weighed nothing at all. Her eyes opened and she was staring at a huge man who produced a knife and made is threats.

Shannon obliged him in fear and surprise as the knife was used to slice first threw her top, in a clean slice and a few jerky tares and then to her bra in one cut, releasing her tits which bounced into sight. Next the man made some cuts at her crotch level and violently grabbed Shannon's hair.

"Get on your knees bitch and don't move Shannon heard and saw the man's zipper come down and a gigantic penis was produced and put in her face. "Suck it you slut/"

The thing was huge and Shannon did not think she could accommodate it but what else could she do but listen. She took his mammoth tool in her mouth and took in the acrid smell of the man's crotch while she worked this cock in and out of between her lips.

Murray came to on the road side but was unable to move. He thought maybe he was paralyzed from the blow to his head but he was able to move his neck and turn his head so that could not be. He turned to the car and he could see his wife on her knees giving falacio to his assailant. His eyes welled up and he was filled with anger but he could not move but to see this horrific sex act unfold on what had seemingly become a Barron stretch of road. Even his vocal chords seemed frozen in time; or was it time itself that had stopped?

"That's it, make her suck your shaft and take in your scent. You should take her in her car and soil my interior with the scent of your combined sex. Free your mind in your act and take vengeance on them all."

"Ah, oh, you're a good cock sucker you slut." Shannon somehow managed to swallow this man's entire rod in her stretched mouth and was deep throating him at knife point. Suddenly though, the man took out his prick and dragged her toward the car, throwing her face first into the stick shift and pulling off her pants with forces her rear end hung outside the vehicle.

Shannon was petrified and went into shock as the huge dick at her backside began to make its way into her pussy. She was dry but the man plowed onward and when he had filled her she began to moisten and picture that it was Murray inside her in desperation to escape her fear and panic. However Murray's cock never hurt this much and now she was crying out as her pussy was brutalized.

Her mind was flipping out and she was delusional with this foreign cock blasting her bottom. "He is right, I am a slut. Fuck me," she heard herself say in a voice that became ever louder.

Suddenly she was back in that dark cellar all over again, performing her foul and lecherous acts. "Fuck your little slut." She could not shut herself up and the hands behind her were everywhere; pulling at her naked breasts and slapping her ass in agreement with her declaration of being a slut. "Fuck me fuck me Fuck me." She suddenly began to jerk at the car's stick shift without thinking as if it was Murray's cock coming to save her vagina from it's slaughterous fate. It looked like a cock too in her state of affairs and the slapping sounds from her cunt were a force driving her forward toward that sweet meat which she took between her lips. At least now her cries were muffled, caught up on the large soft knob that she had fastened for herself.

Was this getting her off? It was horrible but she could not stop it and her mind was lost to her condition. The man pumping at her rear was moving fast, so fast and he was grunting louder and louder in time. Shannon heard those sounds morph into a continuous sound and then an indefinable thing and then she felt him cum. His cock lunged and buried itself in her pussy as its ejaculate leaped into her belly with a strength that Shannon thought was impossible. It felt like a bubbling waterfall had been released inside of her. Her only escape was to suck more and more of Murray's ghost cock into her mouth. She felt the tip in her throat and the knobby prick head led the shaft passed her vocal box as she imagined she was tantalizing her lover's velvety shaft.

The amazing thing was that it was real to Shannon in her current state and she actually tasted Murray's cum through her mind's belief that she was mouthing a real prick. The cum in her mouth did not stop running though and the man behind her, having finished fucking her raw, interrupted her reverie.

"Get the fuck up slut." He called

"But my mouth is filled with cum and I will spill it out; oh it tastes so good in my mouth." Her eyes looked distant and the man was fazed but snapped back insistently.

"You best put my cock in your mouth and get me hard again or it will be worse for you slut."

The man ripped her off the stick and Shannon moved forward on the seat to begin slurping on the man's tool; tasting the mix of her snatch and the man's orgasm but not slowing down as the blade touched her. She was outside herself and watched a depraved rape victim suck cock deep into her mouth. The pubes of her assailant were decoration to her face as she looked up in obedience toward her master.

"YOU sure suck a great cock." The man was rock again within a minute or so and a strange vibration on her ass brought her back into her body through the feeling. It was like her ass was asleep while at the same time a hot tub jet was rocking her world. The cock threading itself in her throat and the knife point fixed her supremely in the moment and she was again gripped with nothing but fear.

Shannon began choking on the rod in her mouth and then was evident of her intense need to pee. She could not even consider the thought fully before she was soaking the passenger side seat with her wet pee. It just kept coming and her new master did not seem to notice as he continued to ignore her gags and ram her face into his cock with terrible rage.

"Oh, oh, suck it bitch." Here she was peeing all over the interior of their car while she gave a blow-job and all on the side of a road. In an instant she was turned back on her stomach as the last of her piss collected on the seat where she was forced to lie down.

As if a catalyst, her pee on the seat further sparked the vibrations from under her belly and now the seat was truly like a hot tub jet as it undulated; the hot liquid warming her underside. She knew that she would have to take this large cock inside her again but what was worse was this time it was to be deep inside her bowels.

"No, please no." She found herself pleading and squirming for the first time as the wet cock front pricked her tight ass. Her opposition was followed by a reminder by the rapist who was in charge as the knife point reproduced itself. She layed still and tried not to panic as the beast at her back slowly filled her virgin asshole. The pumping rhythm picked up until the symphony inside the car was the sound of smacking sweaty flesh and groans; Shannon's muffled resistance barely heard. She was attracted again to Murray's cock which was standing solid as always between the front seats and ever ready to be sucked.

This time the man came deep in her ass and then disappeared as Shannon occupied herself with the bulbous stick shift in her momentary madness. Her mental pleading was that he would hurry up and cum n her mouth which of course he did, filling her throat and mouth for minutes as she for the first time was free to feel her abused womanhood without fear of the blade. Her ass was stretched and the stream of jizz leaking out met its twin river just underneath her labia minora. The car smelled strange and the wet vibrating spot that Shannon occupied slowly cooled until finally night fell at which time she snapped back to some sort of reality. She covered her torn clothes with a blanket from the back seat and started to seek out Murray but again felt frozen.

"It was well worth the wait to see you perform so well Shannon. Don't ever doubt again that you truly are a slut and that you are good at what you do."

The voice echoed crisp in Shannon's mind although later when she received treatment it was chalked up to the crisis and the abuse she had received. Still, even the counselors did not find out that Shannon would go down to the garage at night and masturbate as she licked on and then sucked the Volkswagen's stick shift, or did she even fully realize herself that she secretly enjoyed blowing this rod?