Artistic Touch Ch. 04

Story Info
Teacher is taken by former student.
1.9k words
4.31
44.8k
4
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 11/05/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been almost two years since that day in May. I hardly thought about it. Truth to the matter is I denied it even happened. In my mind the whole episode with Shawn had been a fabrication of my subconscious mind. A daydream of sorts, one that seemed so real I could almost smell the scents and feel the touches. That fantasy had actually helped my marriage, so I couldn't forget it in it's entirety. Though, I knew I'd slept with him, I had to keep telling myself it was just a dream. Sometimes, I confused my own self, and I know I must have confused my husband.

After I'd opened my eyes, it was too late. He'd already seen too much. He later told me that he hadn't heard me, but had came in the bathroom to pee, and only been standing there a couple seconds. We both didn't say anything about the incident for a couple weeks. Finally, when we talked he asked if he could do anything to help. I asked him to spend more time with me and think about my needs. He did for a couple months and then fell back into his pattern. However, he wasn't as bad this time. He spent a lot more time than he did in the past, but it still wasn't what I needed. What did I need?

Right now, I needed to get the hell out of Wal-Mart. Looking back, I could see him flipping through a magazine, in an almost childlike mannerism. I almost hated to break the trance he was in and let him know I was finished checking out. I was beginning to believe that he only went shopping with me to appease me. Grocery shopping wasn't one of the highest things on the priority list of most men, and judging by the way he thumbed through that magazine, the same was true for him. We put the bags in the cart and made our way out of the automatic doors. I was so busy checking the receipt to make sure the cashier hadn't charged me twice for any of the items, that I didn't notice him. Before my eyes could even distinguish his facial features, my ears verified his voice. The utterances off his lips was enough to make my stomach drop. It was too late, he'd spoke.

As I stood there watching them chat, I felt distant, as if I was watching the conversation through a window. I watched as Shawn would laugh and joke, my husband amused by his charm would join in. That's when I noticed it. It almost made me shiver. The menacing grin across Shawn's face as he commented about how good I looked. I watched as he looked me up and down, right there in front of my husband. The look in his eye was reminiscent of a velociraptor stalking it's prey. I watched helplessly as my husband invited him to the cookout we were having during the afternoon and then was betrayed by my own body, as my lips agreed.

Standing directly across from him, I sipped on a margarita, watching him work his magic on most of our guest. Shawn was always had a type of majestic allure about himself. Being that he'd painted portraits for most of our neighbors and the fact that he was now serving in the military, also added to his charisma. I decided to spare myself, the feeling of resentfulness, so I begin bringing the rest of the food out. As I walked in the kitchen and grabbed the bowl of potato salad I, begin to examine my emotions. Why was I feeling jealous? I mean, I didn't really want him. At least, that's what I told myself. But the sheer reality of him talking to other women from around the neighborhood, who were single or divorced, brought up sensations that I hadn't dealt with in several years. I knew that I couldn't have Shawn, but didn't want any of those bitches having him either. But why?

Although I'd been inside for about ten minutes, the scene hadn't changed. They were all gathered around the grill listening to him tell his stories about the Far East. Shawn even had my husband and the other spouses spell bound. I figured I'd break the trance and announced the food was ready. Everybody looked around but soon tuned back into his story as he wound it down. He glanced my way for a second, making eye contact. His glimpse seemed to scrutinize my emotional and physical state, looking for vulnerability or any weakness, which he could later twist and contort, to get to me. Just as quick as it had begin, it ended and he finished up his conversation.

I was proud of myself, I hadn't shown any frailty, but met his gaze and challenged him to find a chink in my armor. I could sense him watching me as I walked off, but could care less. I made my way over to my husband who was back on the grill, finishing up, and planted a kiss on his lips. I just hoped it hadn't looked as fake as it felt. It just didn't feel right for some reason. But I didn't care, I had to look strong. I let him know I was going in to change out of the clothes I'd spent most of the morning cooking in, and walked into the house.

I had just got out of the shower, and dried off. Looking at my body, I felt sexy. Even though, Shawn was out of my system, something about having him around made me feel provocative. Wiping the steam off the mirror, I inspected my body. Taking one foot and placing it up on the edge of the toilet lid, I begin to run my fingers across my cropped tresses. The feeling of my digit barely brushing against them sent shudders throughout my body. I thought to myself, what was I doing? Was I falling back into the same rut that had nearly gotten me in trouble the first time? Was Shawn the reason? I felt like I needed a release before I could step back out and look in his face again. But would he be able to sense it? Hell, I didn't care. Reaching over, I turned the latch locking the door, recalling the last time I'd left the door unlocked. It would only take a minute or two because I knew my body.

Stepping out the bathroom, I walked over to the window and looked down over the backyard. The sun had set now, and the citronella torches had been lit all around the pool. I could make out bodies gathered together in discussion. The light from below faintly lit the dark room, as the draft from the vent teased my naked body. Turning away from the window, I picked up a pair of khakis off the bed and slowly slid them up my legs and over my ass. I loved the way this pair fit. I wore them more than any of my other pants. I almost gained confidence when I put them on because of the way they followed the contour of my ass, which made my hips look more delectable. I knew I was going need all the confidence I could muster with Shawn around. Walking over to the armoire, I searched for the perfect blouse to finalize the ensemble. Standing there with the doors open, I felt a soft touch on my shoulder. Glancing over my shoulder, I expected to see my husband, but instead I was staring into Shawn's eyes.

I wanted to scream, from the mere fact that the person behind me wasn't who I thought it would be. For some odd reason at first it didn't bother me who it was, until I realized that I was standing there in my bra. I quickly tried to turn my back and cover my breast, but Shawn grabbed my wrist and pinned me against the armoire. I wanted to scream, but yet in some carnal way, I was enjoying it. His lips touched mine and sent a warm sensation through the rest of my body. Instinctively my body thrust again him, as if by reflex, and I begin grinding against his leg. My unchecked lust commandeered my sensibility, as his long, black fingers slipped down the front of my pants, clumsily making they're way through the mesh of materials, before finding they're mark. Dampness instantly ensued, the scent of my own pussy pushed me further away from the stronghold of determination I had earlier.

As he pulled his fingers from my quivering lips, and pushed me toward the window, overlooking the backyard, I pondered on the idea of maybe I wanted this. Maybe, I had feigned the strength I had prior to today's events, always secretly wanting him to come back and ravish me. At that point, I decided to not ruin the moment by thinking too much, and greedily begin to undo my pants, sliding one leg out of them. While still bent over Shawn moved in behind me. His dick easily slipped between my lips, stretching me, producing that good type hurt. Grabbing my hair, he pulled me upright, his body weight driving me against the cool wall. I could feel my nipples harden again the drywall, as I pushed my ass back to met his thrust. I could feel his dick tunneling between my ass cheeks, before plummeting back down into my gaping pussy, my face hard-pressed against the still, warm, glass window.

Looking out of the window, I could still see them gathered around the pool. My feet begin to inch apart, as I lost traction on the carpet. Shawn's flat stomach colliding with my ass, made clapping sounds, which caused me to cum for the third time in just minutes. He begin to gently bite the back of my ears, the feeling of his breath on the microscopic hairs on my ear lobe caused my back to arch deeper, allowing him full access to me. I could faintly make out his moans, as he begin to nibble on the back of my neck, my own whimpers begin to become more audible. Placing a hand over my mouth, he attempted to muffle my cries, as his thrust begin to quicken, I could feel his dick begin to swell. Which pushed me onto a new plateau, my pussy tightening it's grip on his dick. I could feel another orgasm building.

My legs begin to give way, as my energy begin to dwindle. Shawn wrapped his arms under mine and held me steady, as he continued to pound. His sperm finally spilled out of the head of his dick and into my waiting pussy, before he pulled out and shot a couple strands of cum on my back. As I looked back at him, I could feel his dick begin to shrink, and the mixture of my juices and his semen begin to seep down my thigh. I leaned back and kissed his lips, with the last little bit of energy I had.

As he tiptoed his way back downstairs and out the front door, I smiled. I hadn't been out the shower for five minutes, and already had to take another one. All I could think was look what that boy has done to me.