Aruba Foursome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rlfj
rlfj
576 Followers

Then it was time for Phase 2. I pulled my cock out and slid the head down the crack of her ass. Jackie's eyes opened wide as she realized what I wanted, and she spread her legs as wide as she could. I stuck a couple of fingers in her sopping cunt and ran them around her asshole, lubing it a bit, then gently pried her buttcheeks apart. I grabbed my cockhead and slipped it into her asshole and waited for her discomfort to ease.

Jackie enjoys assfucking, but it does have to be done carefully. I have a natural advantage for this. I've got a sizable cock, but a slim one. I'm eight inches long, but only about an inch wide. Once I'm inside, it isn't difficult for her to adjust and enjoy it. Now, facing each other, I could see by the expressions on her face if I was going to fast or too hard. It was only a couple of minutes before my cock was all the way in, and the expression on her face was one of pure bliss, as she moaned and panted, "Fuck me, fuck me...fuck my ass, fuck my ass..." I began bucking my hips, pulling out and stuffing back in while her ass clenched around me. Sweat was rolling off my chest as I struggled to keep from coming.

The end came when Jackie started crying out at the top of her lungs, "I'm coming, I'm coming! Come in my ass! Come in my ass!" I collapsed onto her raised legs as I unloaded into her butt, my dick spasming as the jism surged out.

I lay there like that, fucked out for the moment, until my cock softened and started slipping out. I pulled out and we both went to the bathroom, Jackie to take a shit and me to wash my cock clean. Jackie helped by taking the towel and drying me off. I moved in front of her like she had moved in front of me the previous night, and she opened her mouth and took my soft dick in. She swirled her tongue around and sucked on me while her hands carefully cupped and rolled my balls. She didn't stop until I began to get hard again.

Jackie pulled a short nightgown from her bag and I grabbed my shorts, and we went to bed, turning the lights out as we went. I wanted to see as much of her as I could, so I stopped and opened the drapes wide, letting the moonlight and glow from the outside lights highlight my beautiful and sexy wife. We dropped our clothes on the floor and climbed under the covers, pushing them to the foot of the bed. Our second fuck was a very slow fuck. We spent an hour simply on foreplay. I kissed and licked just about every square inch on her body and she did the same to me. My cock was like a bar of iron by the time she finally sprawled out on top of me and moved down so that it slipped into her sloppy cunt. She braced her feet against mine and squirmed around on me until we both came.

***

I woke up when I heard the door open. I'm a light sleeper and Jackie's a very heavy sleeper. Unless it's Timmy moving around, she won't wake for an earthquake. 'Oh, shit!', I thought to myself. Jackie and I had pulled the sheet up over us afterwards, as we cuddled, but we had fallen asleep without getting dressed. Even worse, the sheet had slipped to our waists. I was still hidden, but Jackie, lying on her side with me spooned up behind her, had her tits on full display.

Cracking an eye, I watched as Tony and his wife came into the room and crossed to their bed near the patio door. Their was plenty of light coming in from outside to watch them. Tony simply undressed and crawled into their bed in his shorts, but Suzanne undressed completely. I had always wondered what she looked like in the raw. She was one nice package, and I had been curious as to what Tony was screwing. She left her panties on but put a short tank top on to sleep in. Then she crawled under the covers as well.

I was trying to drift back off to sleep when a quiet giggle roused me. "Tony, knock it off! You'll wake Jackie and Nels.," she whispered. I could hear some wrestling in the other bed and I knew what Tony was up to. He wanted some of his fine wife's pussy!


"Then you'd better be quiet and come across, honey. You wouldn't want to wake them.," he whispered back.

"God, you've got a one track mind, you horny bastard. All right, but keep it down.," she replied.

"Keeping it down is not what I had in mind."

I cracked an eye to watch what was going on. Tony was lying on his back and Suze was straddling his waist. She reached between her legs and pulled aside her panties and sank down onto her husband, but I couldn't really tell if she shaved hers like Jackie's, since it was a touch too dark to see anything at the juncture of their bodies. Her tits were standing up firm and proud under the thin tank top, and jiggled as she began bouncing on him.

Then Tony turned his head our way and I snapped my eyes shut, not wanting to let him know I was awake. I needn't have worried, since he wasn't looking at me. "Tony!" hissed his wife, "Quit staring at my sister's tits!" My eyes snapped open again to see that he was focused on Jackie's exposed breasts. "Jesus, look at mine!" she complained. So saying, she tugged her top up above her own tits and I stared in turn at a pair of very nice mounds. She had small but very pointy nipples, which Tony gently reached up to tweak, causing Suzanne to give a quiet moan.

I was really enjoying the view and my cock was as hard as it had been earlier in the evening, and was now pressed up against the crack of my wife's ass. A sort of horny madness came over me as I watched the two of them fuck slowly and quietly a few feet away from us. Moving very slowly, I nudged Jackie's legs apart and slipped my cock between her thighs. She moaned silently and, still asleep, spread them a bit further. Taking this for the silent agreement it most surely was, I inched my way further and slid the head of my cock between her pussy lips. She moaned loudly and hitched her hips back, burying me, and Tony and Jackie stopped with a look of horror on their faces as I began fucking my wife.

"Oh my God! They're awake and watching us!" exclaimed Suzanne as she tugged her tank top down and flopped down on her husband, trying to yank the covers over them. Tony, on the other hand, simply lay there, his cock still well up his wife's cunt, watching Jackie's tits jiggle and move as I began pumping her from behind.

The next thing we all heard was Jackie, moaning, "Don't stop, I want to watch. Please, don't stop..."

"Tony, they've been watching us all along!" exclaimed Suzanne.

"Cool!" he said in a surprised tone. "I'm way too horny to stop now, hun. Let's finish it." With that he pushed the covers back down off his wife and pushed her upright. "Come on, it'll be fine. Pull your top up again, babe.," he asked.

Suzanne rolled her eyes but complied, pulling her tank top off completely. Once she began bouncing on Tony's cock, her complaints disappeared and she began screwing him again in earnest, and much more vocally as well. Jackie began begging for me to pound her, and I pushed our covers lower, giving my in-laws a nice view of my cock sliding between her shaved cunt lips. My wife reached a hand down between us to fondle my nuts, and I ended up spewing moments before we watched Tony's back arch as his hips began pumping a load up into his wife.

The moment broken, the girls got nervous, yanking the covers up and pulling their clothes on beneath the sheets. Tony and I were both kind of fucked out and we fell asleep for good.

Chapter 4

When Jackie and I awoke the next morning we found ourselves alone in the hotel room. A note on the dresser said that Tony and her sister had gone down to breakfast and would meet us at the beach. I told my wife that I suspected that they were embarrassed about what had happened the night before, and she sheepishly agreed. She was rather nervous about what, if anything, they would say.

It turned out that nobody said anything. Everybody sort of skirted around it, never mentioning what had happened. In fact, the others seemed so nervous that neither of the girls mentioned the need for a 'nap', and we all sunned ourselves until lunch time.


Things changed at lunch time. After eating, I noticed the little Dutch Manager scurrying over to us with a big smile on his face. I suddenly remembered that it was Tuesday and he had mentioned a room opening up for us. I thought this would let things cool off; different rooms, different floors, get us separated and let us have the privacy we needed. I was right and wrong!

"I have excellent news.," he announced, coming to our table. "A room is available, as I mentioned, and I've reserved it for you. The best part, though, is that I offered to switch another family out of the adjoining room into yours, and they've agreed. The two rooms have a doorway in common, so it makes a suite of sorts. The other family has already packed and their luggage is with a bellman. If you'd come with me, I'll have a bellman move your bags for you and we'll move you in." He was positively beaming as he spoke.

He couldn't have known about the previous night, or that maybe a bit more separation than he was offering might have been nice. Since he had already moved the one family out, we were pretty much stuck. We signed for our bill and stood up. The girls went with him to pack and supervise, while he detailed a clerk at the front desk to handle the paperwork with Tony and me. Now, without our spouses around, both Jackie and her sister, and Tony and I, felt somewhat more comfortable. Our wives were chattering away to each other and the Manager as he led them to the elevators, the bellman in tow.

After signing for the rooms, Tony and I headed across the lobby to the elevators, but he wanted to check out the gift shop and buy a couple of magazines or books. I trailed along after him and wandered through the store. One section featured swimwear, and I found myself staring at a rack of the skimpiest bikinis known to man. The label said the brand was 'Heart Stoppers!', and I could believe it! Consisting of what seemed to be dental floss and a few tiny triangles of cloth, the string bikinis featured miniscule sliding triangle tops and side tie thong bottoms. Thong? More like a string that ran up a woman's asscrack to the string that wrapped around her waist!

Tony wandered over to where I was standing and looked at the suits. "Holy shit!" he exclaimed. "These things are illegal in fourteen states and the District of Columbia!" He ran a finger over the fabric. It was damn near translucent!

I grinned and started looking for my wife's size. I was curious. "Yeah, ain't they great!" I said with a big smile.

Tony laughed and shook his head. "You must be fucking nuts, buddy. They'd never go for something like these." He said this with a touch of wistfulness in his voice, and I could see him eyeing the sizes himself.

"Says who?"

Tony stared at me. "Christ, Nelson, they'd complain that they were running around naked!"

I laughed. "So what! After last night, it's not like we haven't seen it before!"

Tony's eyes widened at the statement, but he didn't argue with me. "Yeah, was that something, or what?"

"What'd you guys think about it?" I asked, seriously. "Jackie and I thought you were nervous, you know, like you were embarrassed and whatnot."

"Nah. Actually, we both thought it was pretty cool. She got off on seeing her little sister getting, you know, and don't get pissed, but I really liked watching your wife's knockers. We thought you were the ones who were embarrassed.," he answered.

"No shit! Really!? Jesus, it was watching the two of you go at it that got me going!" I admitted. I turned back to the swimsuits. I found one in my wife's size, in white.

Tony looked at the size and whistled. "So what are her measurements, anyway?" he asked.

"36-24-36.," I told him. Then I waved the top under his nose. "D cup. What about Suze?"

He started riffing through the suits. "38-26-38, C cup." He found a similar suit, also in white, in her size.

I stared at him. "C cup, that's all?! They sure looked bigger."

"Nah, she's really developed her upper body muscles, which makes them look bigger. Hey, what in the hell are we doing talking about our wives' tits for?" he asked.

"Listen, once they're wearing these suits, that's what everyone will be talking about." I steered him to the counter and we paid for the swimsuits, then headed upstairs.

We were pleasantly surprised by the new rooms. They were a bit smaller than the last one, since only a single king size bed was in each, but that made them a touch more roomy as well. They had adjoining doors, one on each side of the doorway, and best of all, they faced the ocean. When I mentioned how they only had a single bed in each, Jackie nodded. Apparently the family moving to our old room had needed a couple of cots for their toddlers. Now they could share the second bed.

It was bright and sunny (which it always seemed to be in Aruba) and Jackie wanted to go back to the beach. I shut the door to the other room and handed her the package with her swimsuit in it. She looked at it suspiciously, saying, "What's this?"

"Open it and find out."

She pulled the handful of cloth and string out. "You're kidding me, right. You don't seriously expect me to put this on, do you?"

"Why not, babe? You're the sexiest woman on this beach. You'll look great in it!" She continued to protest, so I played my trump card and lied. "Listen, it was Tony's idea. He bought one just like it for your sister. You don't want to be shown up, do you?" Suzanne and Jackie are as close as two sisters can be, but there's still some rivalry between them. This finally swayed her, and she headed to the bathroom to change. I handed her the high heeled sandals she had been wearing last night, saying, "Here, put these on too. You'll look like a swimsuit model." She snorted but took them anyway.

I waited on the balcony, watching the waves come in, then turned as I heard my wife come out of the bathroom. Facing her, I stopped in my tracks and whistled. "Holy shit!" I exclaimed. Jackie looked outrageously spectacular! Most women who buy or get one of these suits chicken out when they go to try it on, never wearing it. Most of the few who do wear them will never wear them again. Most of the ones who do wear them shouldn't. Jackie didn't fall in any of these categories. She looked great, and I resolved to burn every other swimsuit she owned! About the only things covered were her nipples and pussy, and you could see them outlined clearly, even down to the split between her puffy pussy lips. No way could a woman wear that suit if she didn't shave her cunt completely bald! My dick went to immediate attention and tried to rip through the front of my shorts.

Jackie twirled once before me, her jiggling tits threatening to slip out of the tiny triangles. "Jesus, Nels, I can't wear this! I look like a hooker!"

I came up to her and wrapped my arms around her. "You look gorgeous!" I silenced her protests my kissing her hotly and grinding my cock into her barely covered twat. Jackie melted in my arms and began moaning. I cupped her bare asscheeks and slid my fingers under the string thong and down to her asshole, probing it gently. I could feel her nipples, stiff and hard, pushing against my chest, and she began panting.

I stepped away and turned her to face the mirror. She looked like a woman in need of a good fucking! I pushed my trunks down off my hips, then stepped back behind her. Reaching around her chest, I pulled the two little triangles to the side, freeing her tits, then pushed her forward so that her hands were supporting her on the dresser. I didn't bother untying the string bottom, I simply pulled the crotch aside and Jackie spread her legs wide. I stuffed my cock into her already well lubed cunt and began to fuck her. With the heels on, her pussy was damn near the perfect height, so I just starting slamming in and out, while she stared at me in the mirror through slitted eyes, moaning as she started to come. To be honest, it was a very fast fuck, but she had been coming non-stop from the moment I stuck it in, and my balls were just aching to empty out.

Afterwards, Jackie moved to go to the bathroom to clean up, but I stopped her. Reaching down behind her, I adjusted her suit's bottom so everything was covered, trapping my come in her pussy, behind the wet fabric, then popped her tits back into the top. She protested but I persisted. She wriggled into position and I opened the door to the other room. I noticed that when the suit got wet, it became see-through, and between my come and her cunt juice, her pussy and clit were definitely noticeable through the thin white fabric.

There was a mad scramble from the bed in the other room as the door opened. Tony was laying on the bed, pulling his trunks back on, and all I could see of Suzanne was her naked backside disappearing around the corner to the bathroom. "Jeez, don't they knock where you guys live?" he asked.

"Hell, Tony, we're still working on getting doors." I grinned at the rumpled bedsheets, then wrapped an arm around my wife's waist. "What'd you get horny seeing you wife in that swimsuit? I know I did!" I slapped my wife on the ass and she squealed, but smiled at us both.

He gave a rueful grin. "We didn't get that far. She got undressed. That makes me horny."

We laughed and stood there while he smoothed out the bedcovers. Suzanne came out of the bathroom a moment later and came around in front of us. "Christ, Tony, I can't wear this!" she protested, relenting slightly when she saw that Jackie had hers on.

Suze looked as good in her swimsuit as her sister did. There was, however, one major flaw in the getup, and all eyes drifted down to look at it. Suzanne, unlike her younger sibling, didn't shave, but simply trimmed, and the only trim job that would work with these suits was a clean sweep! Suzanne looked down at what we were staring at, then whirled around, blushing fiercely. "Jesus Christ!"

Tony and I kept our mouths shut, but Jackie grabbed her by the arm and pulled her into our bedroom. "Back in a couple of minutes, guys.," she announced. Tony and I looked at each other and started laughing, at which point his wife flipped us the finger. This really set us off, and we were still laughing when the girls returned.

The wait was worth it. Suzanne had slipped into a pair of high heels as well and when she and Jackie modeled for us, they both looked like a pair of high fashion models on a Paris runway. Better still, nothing was showing around her bikini bottom. I didn't have to look at Tony to know he was sporting a hardon - those two women could have aroused a dead Pope!

They noticed our erections, too, and you could see their nipples spring up and their bikini bottoms get a small damp spot. It was Suze who said, "We can't let these guys go down to the beach like that!" while pointing at our crotches.

"We'll just have to do something about that, then.," said Jackie. She pushed me backwards until I found myself sitting on the edge of the bed, then knelt down between my legs. She began to pull my trunks down.

"What are you doing, honey?" I asked, confused.

Suze answered for her. She was kneeling in front of her husband, who was seated on the bed beside me, and was yanking his shorts off as well. "Oh, hell, it's not like we all haven't seen it before, last night." With that, she pulled Tony's cock out and lowered her face to it, opening her lips and taking him into her mouth. Jackie imitated her sister with me, going down on me in the hotel room next to her sister and brother-in-law.

I stared but didn't complain. It felt so damn good! Both women kept one eye on the other, watching a cock slip in and out of her sister's mouth. Tony's was substantial as well, being maybe an inch shorter than mine but an inch wider, too. Tony was a very vocal fuck. He started on about how good it was and how great her mouth felt on his cock, rubbing his wife's head through his hands and playing with her hair. Not wanting to be outdone, I reached down and undid the ties holding Jackie's string top on and her tits hung down freely, her big nipples pert and perky. Tony did the same to his wife, and the girls began giving us side-by-side topless blowjobs.

rlfj
rlfj
576 Followers