As I Watched

Story Info
Husband pays for his cheating.
1.3k words
2.88
64.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mrbill4u
mrbill4u
16 Followers

As I watched another man came in my wife's mouth then another filled her sodden pussy with more cum while I readied myself to lick her clean again before the next round of men began to fuck her tonight.

After all it was my fault, she was doing all these guys while I had to lick their spunk from her to ready her for the next. She would save their spunk in her mouth feeding it to me as she kissed me before I would lick it from her breasts, cunt, or tummy. Wherever, they'd deposited their spunk on or in her!

I had been caught cheating with a young coworker, Sandy, not long ago and this was my payback. I had gone out with the guys; Sandy and some other ladies had tagged along. We'd been dancing and one thing quickly lead to another before I knew it Sandy and I were out in the parking lot doing a line. Then with my hand up her skirt locked in a deep kiss a pair of headlights lit us up like we were onstage. It was my wife Jasmine. I had no idea at the time but after we went back in, I saw Jasmine at the bar. I went over to say hi when she saw me, she smiled and asked me if I'd had fun in the parking lot? I knew I was busted so I admitted that yes, I had she told me I would pay for it later.

So here I was licking other men's cum from my wife's body then watching them fuck her again and again. The only one not allowed to cum tonight would be me.

Jasmine had told me to wait in our room naked except for a maid's apron and that I was not allowed to cum at any point tonight unless she told me I could. She had gotten ready as I watched knowing she was going out to find another man to fuck or as it turned out men to fuck her tonight and I was only going to be allowed to watch.

It was about three hours before I heard the door to our room open. Jasmine walked in with six men in tow. I sat there naked before them all as she told them this was the man who had cheated on her and was the reason, they all got to use her anyway they wanted to for the evening. She told them that I would be there waiter and would do anything she wanted. I was told to make them all drinks which I did. Jasmine told me to put some music on that she could dance to. Soon she was dancing before them all slowly stripping out of her clothes. When she was naked except for her hose, garter and heels she went to each guy kissing them then told me to undress them for her.

She went over to the bed as the first guy went to join her after I'd finished taking off his clothes, they began kissing then the next guy joined them soon they were touching kissing sucking my wife. I watched as she took a cock in each hand, one in her mouth and one in her pussy. While two more waited! The first one to cum was one of the ones in her hand squirting his seed onto her breast. She quit sucking on the cock in her mouth just long enough to tell me to come over and clean his spunk off her I grabbed a tissue but before I could wipe it off, I was told "no lick if off" I knew I had to.

So, I knelt and lick another man's cum from my wife's breast. Before I could finish the first mess another was squirting across her other breast then her mouth was being filled as I licked up their cream. She was reaching for the other cocks as she pulled me to her mouth after draining the cock's spunk she'd been sucking, kissing me pushing a wad of cum into my mouth before she took another cock in her mouth.

Now it was time to clean up her pussy as the guy who'd been in there had also cum. Before another cock was stuff in her. Four of them had all cum either on her or in her and I'd swallowed every drop of it.

Now the last two laid down one in front one to her back the one at her back worked his cock into her ass as the other filled her pussy slowly fucking her at first then increasing their tempo as they all found a rhythm to their thrusts. Jasmine it seemed was in heaven climaxing over and over as they pummeled her love holes. Her orgasms came one after the other building until the guy in her ass started grunting filling her tight ass with his seed this triggered the other guy to start cumming in her sweet pussy, as Jasmine's own climax caused her to almost pass out. Her legs were shaking as her body jerked in spasms of pleasure.

They both withdrew their cocks leaving her pussy and ass leaking cum. She rolled over to her back opening her legs wide with a naughty smile on her face she said, "Ok sweetie it's your turn lick this cum out of me!"

I started with her ass hole pushing my tongue deep in her nether hole scooping out every drop I could then sucking at her to the last before moving up to her swollen pussy snaking my tongue deep inside to get every drop. She was still so sensitive she began cumming almost immediately. My cock was aching, I needed to cum so bad but knew better than to ask for relief, I would have to make her want me to cum for her, so I moved to her clit as I slipped my index finger inside her I knew her spot and found it with no problem her pussy gushed as she withered in yet another climax crying out "Oh god, oh my god, I'm cumming. Fuck me, fuck me now, fill my pussy with cum baby!"

I stood up at the end of the bed pulling her to me impaling her on my cock in one fluid motion as I bent forward, she wrapped her legs and arms around me as I picked her up off the bed bouncing her on my stiff cock. She hung on for all she was worth as I grabbed her cheeks to lift her up and down on my stiff pole. She had fallen into one long climax as I began to feel my own rising up from my swollen balls. She was being impaled with such force slamming down on my cock, I could feel her pussy muscles spasmed locking my cock deep inside her as I felt warm fluid flush from her washing over me. She had only squirted a few times before after other long sessions of being fucked.

I laid her back on the bed as she floated in her ecstasy and my softening cock could slip from her still clinching pussy. The others were all standing around watching our fucking they had now renewed erections I moved back giving them once again access to Jasmines body. The ones who had only received a hand job traded places with the others so they all either got to fuck her or be sucked off by her.

They all had her for another round or two. I lost count of how much cum I'd licked and sucked off and out of Jasmine. Before they began to leave after, the last one had cum in Jasmine's now swollen pussy before he left. Alone again with Jasmine, I asked her "If should I let her catch me again?"

mrbill4u
mrbill4u
16 Followers