As If We're Alone

Story Info
We show each other what we do when we're alone.
1.9k words
4.26
56.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd been having a conversation with an online friend about positions for sex, ways we like to masturbate, etc. We had focused on my liking to masturbate on my knees with my ass in the air...imagining that there was someone behind me watching. I'd been thinking about that conversation all day. I wanted to act out some of the things we'd talked about, so I made some special plans for my lover when he got home. He worked until midnight, so I had plenty of time to work out a surprise.

I masturbated most of the night last night...sitting in front of my computer...looking at voyeurweb. I kept my pussy on a slow burn, just making myself wetter and hotter. I wouldn't let myself cum. I wanted this to be something special. As it came close to the time that he would be coming home, I went upstairs to make some special preparations.

I took a long, hot shower...paying special attention to making my pussy completely smooth and soft. I kept teasing my clit in the shower...making sure that I was on fire for some relief. I lit some candles in the room, some of them scented. I put a really hot all-girl video in the VCR and put on his favorite teddy. It's all black lace with a thong back and legs cut up almost to the waist. He called to say that he was on the way so I timed myself very carefully and got started.

I started playing the video, getting more and more excited watching the women tongue each other. I could feel my pussy juices running down the insides of my thighs. I was more aroused than I've been in a long time. I got up on my knees on the bed with my shoulders pressed into the mattress and my ass straight up in the air. My legs were spread wide, and I moved the crotch of my teddy aside to allow my fingers access to my dripping pussy. I was working my fingers in and out of my wet cunt, getting my hands covered in my juices. I took several tastes...loving the flavor of my pussy juice licked from my fingers.

As I heard him pull in the driveway, I got out my 12" dildo with the built-in handle. I reached under and pushed that dildo up inside of me as far as it would go...filling my cunt...stretching me to my limits. I started a long, slow stroking...in and out...waiting for him to walk in the room. My ass and pussy were going to be the first thing he'd see when walking in. Knowing how much he was going to love this had me even more turned on. I was soaking wet...juices running everywhere. I heard him open the back door and call my name. I told him that I was in the bedroom. I heard his footsteps getting closer, and it was making my heart race.

He walked in the door and just said, "Oh my God..."

He didn't move another step...he just stood there watching me fuck myself with that huge dildo. I was to the point of almost mindless arousal. I heard the sound of skin against denim as he rubbed his cock through his jeans. I could hear his breathing getting faster and louder. My own breath was coming fast and hard. I could hear him moaning softly, and it was driving me crazy knowing what I was doing to him. I turned my head so that I could see him. The _expression on his face almost made me cum...right then and there. His eyes were staring at my exposed cunt...not blinking...and one hand was pulling at one of his nipples while the other hand stroked up and down his hard cock. I could see the outline of his cock clearly through his jeans...he was huge and rock-hard. His nostrils were flared, and I could see the flush on his face from his excitement.

Watching him watching me was all I needed to send me right over the edge. I screamed as I came...it was one of the most incredible orgasms I've ever had! I was squirting my cum all over my hands and all over the dildo. It was running down my legs and making a huge wet spot on the bed. My whole body was still shaking as I heard the zipper go down. The next thing I know, he yanked that dildo out of my cunt grabbed my ass in both hands, pulling me toward him, and shoved his huge, thick cock all the way into my cunt...shoved it hard! He was fucking me like an animal, hard and fast, reaching underneath me to pinch and pull my nipples, digging his fingers into my ass. His cock was like a battering ram, and my body was taking every bit of it with pleasure. I could feel his cock swelling inside me, and I knew that he was close. I wanted to feel that hot load shooting deep inside my cunt. He got his fingers wet with my pussy juice and shoved two of them into my ass. The feeling of his huge cock pounding in and out of my cunt and his fingers in my ass was almost more than I could take. I could feel another incredible orgasm building. His fingers were stroking his own cock from inside my ass, and his other hand was busy on my nipples. His moaning was getting louder...as was mine.

He started saying, "I'm gonna shoot my hot load in your wet cunt. I'm gonna fill you up with my cum."

I couldn't wait any longer and let the waves start washing over my body. As soon as he felt my pussy muscles squeezing his cock, his cock started shooting his hot load deep inside of me. We were both almost screaming from the power of our orgasm. I used me muscles to milk every drop of cum out of him...making him groan and shake from the pleasure of it. We both collapsed on the bed and wrapped up in each others arms.

As soon as I was able to move, I dipped my fingers into my pussy sucked his cum and mine off of my fingers. I did this over and over again until most of our juices had been consumed. We shared those juices between us...savoring the mixing of our flavors.

We rested for a while, but we weren't through yet. The movie was still playing, and I could tell that he was getting aroused again. I got up to use the restroom, hoping that he was going to return the favor. I wasn't disappointed when I walked back into the room. He was propped up on a couple of pillows, eyes intent on the action on the television, and was fondling his cock and balls. He didn't acknowledge my return to the room...he just acted like I wasn't even there. This, of course, is the biggest turn-on to me. I want to be a "pure" voyeur...peeping in on someone's private masturbation. Since that's not really possible, this was the next best thing...and he knew it.

I sat down in the chair next to the bed and watched him. His cock was in that stage that I love to see...swollen, but not yet fully erect. I love that half-hard, I'm getting aroused, stage of a man's cock. He was taking his time...acting like he was going to be alone for hours. He was still not even looking my way. I wasn't there...he was alone. He cupped his balls in his hands, rolling them around and pulling on the skin of his sac. His fingers were playing with his nipples. His eyes never left the screen...not that I blame him!

There was a particularly hot scene with a woman using a strap-on dildo on another woman. She was fucking the daylights out of her, and it was something to see!!! He was fully erect now, and his cock was pulsing as his hands played with his nipples and balls.

He was speaking softly to the women on the screen, "Oh yeah...that's right. Fuck her with that cock! Fuck that hot cunt! Oh yeah! Show me how you fuck a girl...fuck her hard!"

Some things I couldn't hear clearly...but the gist of it wasn't hard to figure out. My hands were not sitting idle either. I had one hand on my nipples and the other pressed hard between my legs...pushing 3 fingers inside me. He was really aroused now...I could see his chest moving up and down as his breathing got deeper and faster. His hand was wrapped around his cock, stroking up and down in the rhythm that he knows so well. He had still never acknowledged me...and that's the way I wanted it. I was getting really into the fantasy that he really was alone...watching a porno flick and jacking off.

My fingers were moving faster and faster over my clit and deep into my pussy. I reached down and grabbed that dildo, needing to feel a hard cock inside me. He was still talking softly...telling the women what he'd like to do to them...what he wanted them to do to each other.

I slid down in the chair, propping my feet up onto the bed, spreading my legs as wide as I could. My eyes moved between watching his hand stroking up and down...faster and faster, and the huge dildo stroking in and out of my cunt...faster and faster. His cock was turning deep red, the head swelling, the corona getting more and more pronounced. His balls were tight up against his body. One hand was pinching a nipple...the other firmly grasping his thick cock. His hips were thrusting up and down...fucking his fist, and mine were thrusting up and down...fucking my dildo. He started moaning deep in his throat, pressing the soles of his feet together and thrusting up on the bed.

His eyes never left the screen...the women were about to cum...and so were we. The woman on the movie being fucked by the other woman was cumming hard, squirting her cum all over the woman with the strap-on.

He groaned and said, "Oh God yes! Take my hot load up that hot cunt! Cum for me! Squeeze my cock with that tight cunt! Ahhhhhhh, God! Yessssssssss!"

His cock pulsed and started shooting his hot load all over his hands and stomach. His whole body was tight and straining, and that sent me right over the edge. I started moaning and jamming that dildo all the way up my cunt...rubbing my clit with the other hand. My juices were running everywhere, all over my hands, down into the chair, making a huge mess. His strokes slowed...and then stopped. He just lay there with his eyes closed, letting his breathing return to normal. I came down from my peak and rested for a moment myself.

I heard him move, so I opened my eyes and saw him looking at me with a soft smile on his face. He motioned for me to join him on the bed. He asked me if there was something there I wanted in my mouth, so I didn't hesitate and licked the cum off of him...getting every single drop. He moved down between my legs and licked me clean as well. Too exhausted to do anything else, we curled up together and went to sleep.