As It Seems Ch. 02

Story Info
Stranded Alexa thinks things through.
4.9k words
4.52
27.4k
16
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/17/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rowan3
rowan3
196 Followers

"C'mon baby, c'mon, uh yeah you can make it, please,' she sighed in frustration; a mist of sweat making her skin glow, "please baby, you can do it."

She was almost there and then her baby gave up coughed, sputtered and died.

"No! No! NO!" She beat the steering wheel; with her good hand, trying to calm her ragged breath but not able to keep the tears of frustration from coming. She knew it was the pain killers making her cranky, some might even say irrational. So she took a deep breath, she could fix this. It was really very simple she could walk to Jerome's auto shop, it wasn't that far away and that's where she was headed anyway; she just didn't want to leave her car stranded.

So really it is very simple, she thought to herself. Alexa got out of her car, barely resisting the urge to kick the dilapidated tin bucket.

Deep…cleansing…breath, she repeated. She'd been in a sour mood since that altercation last week with the slacker trio. At least the polite guy was nice, and the grabby chump didn't bother her either; she could easily have taken him down. With or with out a broken wrist. But the white boy bothered her. The way his eyes seeped into her, like he knew every little secret. She even felt his eyes on her when she met with David, scorching her with his hatred. The memory of the day pushed its way into her mind as she made her way to Jerome's shop.

"You okay princess?" David had asked, pulling out her chair. Her gaze kept wondering away from David to those intense blue eyes. She really shouldn't be able to see them from so far away, she thought. She wondered why it was so hateful; what did she care anyway. She shook the thought of him from her head. Maybe he was mad that she dissed his friend. She looked away first; breaking the inexplicable hold he had on her. She could feel his frosty smile, he won the stare down. But she wasn't playing and when she had looked up again he was gone. So nothing else to think or worry about.

She tried to push him out of her mind, but just like the hold his eyes had on her, his image refused to budge.

She knew what kind of person he was: a worthless loser who only hung out with ….she shivered in disgust, not letting herself finish the thought. See he's already bringing trouble, making her think about things that she didn't want to. She had his M.O., a no good street thug who had nothing better to do than hang out in the streets. He probably never even had a real job before. All of that still didn't keep her from wracking her brain trying to figure out where she'd first seen him, huhhh, now wasn't the time to dwell on it. She cleared her throat when she met David's expectant green gaze.

"Um, yeah I just-"she had just about gotten into a fight with some street punk for grabbing her very soar and swollen wrist.

"Is your wrist bugging you again?" he gently took hold of her hand, noting the bright flaring inflammation. "Damnit, Alexa, you need to take better care of that. Where's your brace?" he demanded. How could he be gentle and demanding at the same time. Comforting and scolding her at the same time, making her ashamed of her stubbornness. In all fairness she really, really hated that brace, the meds, everything and everyone that had anything to do with her vulnerable limb.

She shrugged, the only reason it hurt was because that dick face grabbed her. No she was not about to tell David that, not with his Italian and Scottish temper. He was already fuming and she didn't want to add fuel to that match. She'd seen him blow over smaller things than someone touching her.

"I forgot it but it's fine really I go to the doctor next week for tests." she lied anything to get him off the subject of her wrist. If they didn't she knew it would start a fight about how it got broken in the first place. And really neither of them needed the hassle. So, she lied. For the good of all, she convinced herself. Swallowing the guilt with another sip of water.

"Good girl," It calmed him a little, relaxing her tense shoulders. Alexa was a little nervous he was going to ask to come with her, but he was leaving it for another day at least. There was still anger flashing in his glassy green eyes, eyes so much like her own, she thought absently, funny that they weren't, funny that she wasn't really anything to anyone.

Alexa listened to David rant in her usual kind patient manner, flinching at a few choice adjectives, he used to describe Jenny. Words that she never thought to put together. She somehow even managed to keep her own cool, when he told her that Jenny didn't want him to see her any more.

His wife really had some fucking audacity, trying to forbid him from seeing her, and throwing a fit because they were having lunch!!!! Her friend Jana-belle was right, Jennifer Hadrian was fucking trifling. Alexa was there before and she would be there after! And after she fought for her, went crying to David for her, because she was the only one he listened to. She bit her tongue to keep her tears back. She couldn't shake the betrayal; she couldn't null the stab in her heart. She had to forget about herself, forget how she embraced Jenny; she was here now for David. He couldn't take much more of this back and forth, Jenny's constant mood swings and accusations. Alexa was starting to notice the dark blue shadows under his eyes, the frown lines appearing between them. He deserved better, but there were his kids to consider. He wanted to make the transition easier for them, so he asked her to live with him once he could get the paper work for the divorce. She smiled and laughed saying yes; sitting on his lap with a big hug and play kisses all over his face. Ignoring the hurt twisting in her stomach, the flashing pain in her wrist and the feeling she was still being watched. It was going to be like old times. She told herself over and over, as little piece of her heart fell away.

That was all she was going to let herself think about it, pretty soon the family would be back the way it was; the way it should be. She smiled, on her way to making her bad day better. She was going to get her car fixed, she'd go shopping while she waited, and maybe, just maybe she could get those cold blue eyes out of her mind. Pretty soon her life was going to be in the land of happily ever after.

Especially, if she could get those cerulean eyes out of her daydreams, nightmares, just out of her head! Every night she found herself thinking about him; imagining his hands roaming up and down her body; sometimes catching her own hands roaming where she wanted his. She wondered what kind of guy he was in bed. Was he slow, fast, intense, demanding, giving? How long could he last, 2minutes? Ten? Twenty? An hour or all night. Alexa's heart fluttered, as the heat of her thoughts showed in cheeks. A surprised moan escaped her lips when her pussy clenched with longing, drenching her panties.

NOMORE! She chastised herself. He wasn't her type! She didn't do hood rats and she wasn't going to start! Now if her body listened to her head.

***

"Man I had that freak's head just bobbin' up and down like-"

D.J.'s hand was in front of his pelvis as he pumped an invisible head in front of him. "Man, shit I was like plow; plow take that bitch!"

Conner met Mackey's gaze before they both rolled them to heaven. Mackey held his smoking ace in his hand watching the different shapes the smoke made on its way up.

"Man, stop all that roo-rah. And what did I tell yo'ass about this fucking tip?" he tossed it on the ground with mixture of longing and disgust. That was the good shit too. "Go sit yo' scandalous behind down somewhere so I can talk to my man C' right fast." D.J. stared for a second crestfallen that again he wasn't being included in business.

"Please, man, than you, thank you." he gave him blurry redeye until he turned and walked away. D.J. wave his hand in disgust, fuck them motherfuckers, when I take over this shit they'll know who's the HMFIC, head motherfucker in charge, yeah that's right I'm gonna show'em and show'em good.

Conner watched him go, inhaling his own smoke. When D.J. was out of sight he pulled it out looking at orange glow fade in and out. He was almost sorry for D, he thought this game was like in the movies; power, girls, respect, people fearing you. He didn't see the everyday sacrifice.

Connor thought of his own sacrifice. He was dead to his family, unless they needed something. His mom kept candles lit in the window, like she was waiting for her lost child to come home. His dad told him he wasn't welcome in the house anymore. Jennifer was all he had left. He was always his baby sister's protector; he was the one she came to when she needed help. And she needed him now, needed his love and support while she dealt with her cheating husband. He couldn't believe it; he couldn't believe he saw David with that cunt. He tried to convince himself that he was jumping to conclusions. But they were too close too personal to just be acquaintances. He saw her touch David's hand, ruffle his hair, sitting on his fucking lap and kissing all over his face.

He called Jen that night he asked her how her marriage was. She confirmed what he believed. He could hear the strain of her holding back tears as she told him about the girl her husband was seeing. She told him that he put her before his family, even taking the kids to see her. She was sure that bitch had been in her house too.

It took all of his will power that day not to go back and beat that asshole to a pulp, and teach his ho a thing or two about interfering with his family. The only reason he didn't was because Jenny begged him to let her handle this. She wanted to try and work things out. It was then she broke down, it was then she asked him to meet her at their parents' house for dinner, later this week. Jenny needed him, so he had to push away his doubtt about his place in the family. It was that conversation rolling around in his head; making him think about sacrifice. How many family celebrations had he missed getting locked up, getting released, going to court? All of that for what? His ego? Maybe. Probably. He wanted this, so now was not the time to complain and feel sorry for himself. He needed to man up, grow a dick and take care of what he set out to do. Succeed.

Determination hardened his gaze as he blinked away all other thoughts. He needed to focus, because one mistake here could cost him, his life and everything he spent the better part of a year working for.

"What'd'ya need?" Conner asked turning his eyes to Mackey.

"Melendez wants your help with one of the shipments."

"Cool man, when?" he knew better than to ask too many questions, but they burned his tongue to ask what the shipments were. He clicked the metal piercing in his tongue against his teeth, to keep it busy. To keep himself from asking the 4 w's and 1h. Who? What? When? Where? How? If he sat tight, maybe Mackey would answer without provocation.

"Tonight, at the warehouse. We got some trucks coming in. We need security. You know those guns we were expecting?"

"Yeah?" Connor tried to sound only half interested, didn't want to give off too much excitement.

"Well Melendez worked something out with the distributor, so we're getting the shipment early."

"Why's that? I thought that shipment got cancelled, cause of the feds."

"Nah, man we just said that to get it leaked out. Only a few of us are going in, only the most trusted men. We gotta make sure it all goes smooth, that distributors getting nervous. Nervous men make mistakes we can't afford." Both their eyes went to D.J., still mumbling to himself. "Hey, does Jerome know you're here?"

"Nah, but I work for him today," Conner checked his watch, "I gotta get goin' or I'm a be late." he flung his cigarette down and stepped on it.

"Plow! Plow!" D.j. ran up smashing his in his palm seconds from Conner's face.

"You seriously need to stall that shit out!" Mackey snapped noting the dangerous shimmer in Conner's eyes. Connor took a deep breath willing the heat away from his face. He closed his eyes; knowing if he didn't turn around and walk away he was going to wipe the floor with this pock faced trick. D.J. cackled holding his saggy jeans up wit one hand as he did some techno foot work.

"Que paso puto? pinche gringo too-" Conner could honestly say that he tried to remain cool, but once he felt the twitch in his jaw; he knew it was all over. His vision tunneled as he grabbed D.J.'s blue and white stripped Tommy

shirt.

"What the fuck man!" D.J.'s voice turned into a squeaky whine,

"Get this loco Motherfucker off me!"

"Didn't I try and tell you to leave that man alone!" Mackey tried to come between them, "Hey, C' man c'mon let that boy go 'fore he pisses himself."

Conner's chest tightened as he fought his animal instinct to rip this punk up. D.J. wiggled and fought, like a dying cock roach.

D.J. realized too late that he underestimated white boy. He never looked so close to the edge. He wasn't sure he was ready for the ass beating that Conner looked so ready to give. D.J.'s feet dangled off the ground as Conner raised him higher, until they were eye level.

"C' put him down." He blinked bottling his anger, when heard the distinct click and felt the breeze of metal on his temple. "You're cool and all man, and you're a good man to have around, but as triflin' as he is I can't let you hurt him."

His jaw twitched again; he pulled D.J. closer sending a clear message through his penetrating gaze, before throwing him backward. D.J. tried to gain his footing. He failed falling flat on his ass.

"Sorry, I had to do that, man." Mackey put way his piece and slapped Connor on the back, as a peace offering.

"Whatever, dude, I'm late." he stalked off; cursing himself, his life, and the belief that Mackey was on his side.

"Next time I'll let him fuck you up!" Mackey pointed one of his stubby brown fingers at D.J.

"It wasn't even that serious," D.J. got up brushing the dirt off of his brand new pants, "next time, I'm gone-"

"Shut you' ass up sometimes, this shit ain't no game. This ain't no Scarface or Godfather. This is real life and if you don't stop fucking around you gone find yo'self in more trouble than you can handle, boy. Feel me puto?" Mackey's stare almost as feral as Connor's had been just minutes ago, as he tapped D.J.'s head with his forefinger.

D.J. didn't meet Mackey's eyes as he stepped back and shrugged. They were wrong; he knew the deal, this was his family's business. He knew if he could get Connor out he'd get a chance to prove himself, again. Yeah he fucked up that last time, but now he knew the score. He learned his lesson now was the time to give him another chance.

Connor zipped down the highway. The winter wind burning his face, he pushed today back from his mind as his bike took him more than just to work. It took him away from this. What was this anyway? He could name what this was exactly.

It was its own persona now. It was a monster inside him trying to get out, it was the daily strain of being outside of his nature. Maybe this was his nature. He wondered as he unstraddled his bike. Tired and angry with his only outlet, the road, behind him, begging him to ride her again; like demon between the legs of a virgin. Long, hard fast with no remorse.

He opened the doors to the auto shop, his lips quirking slightly at the distinct bell hanging above the door. He rolled his eyes; great his day was getting even better. First D.J. now, Shanae, a big black girl with a big bad attitude. He didn't know if he could tolerate her today. On any day she was pill to swallow. She was another person who was only in his life b/c she was related to someone he worked for.

"Eww you work today?" she asked swinging her neck and scrunching her face flicking her stringy straw yellow blonde weave. Snapping her compact mirror closed dabbing at the sides of her lips. Yeah she dabbed the corner of her lips that after she sucked him off too. He thought nastily. She was pretty once, when he hooked up with her. She didn't have that ugly brassy weave, her hair was dark and short, she was always a healthy girl, but now she was just big and sloppy. He didn't care enough to be curious about the change, he was sure that made him an asshole. He shrugged what the fuck ever, he thought leaning on the counter in front of her.

"No I just came to hang out with you," sarcasm oozed out of him. He knew her type; he got her M.O. off the bat. When he first started here she came on strong offering all kinds of services that were not displayed on the price board. He didn't care; she was an easy enough lay, and he knew it wouldn't hurt his relationship with Jerome, he knew what kind of girl his niece was, as he said hos need work too.

"I bet, watch it boy you can't handle this black woodo."

He smiled innocently, "I already did," he said starting to walk away. She was angry because, he was right. He worked he out good. So good infact, she tried to get him again, but she was a waste of a hard-on. Her loud obnoxious moans, constantly groaning about how she didn't think a white boy could have a dick so big. So he did the only thing he could, put it in her mouth. She did give super head. He thought with a half smile.

"Asshole!"

"Bitch," he retorted going into the garage, Tune in. Tune out. Tune up. Was his mantra, once he got to the garage he was still working on a car for Jerome's wife Wanda.

He blared his radio; his favorite Acid Bath cd "Pagan Terrorism Tactics" letting all of his hostility mold into the music as he slid under the car.

The bell above the door chimed to alert the absent desk clerk of their new client's arrival. Well almost new, she'd been around Jerome plenty enough,

just never in the shop. He always offered to fix her car and she always said no thanks. At one point he offered her one of the used cars he sold, but again she said no. Her dad gave her that car for her sixteenth birthday; she just couldn't seem to part with it. It was the first time she could get her dad to comprimse with her. She wanted a convertible and he wanted a safe car. Thus the eleven year old Toyota convertible. It was still a good car, it just had some issues that needed worked out; just like people.

"Just a minute" a harsh female voice called out from nowhere in particular.

Alexa stood at the counter nervously biting her lip. Her adrenaline still pumping after preying to the automotive god to just let her car make it to the auto shop. Which didn't work by the way, she thought bitterly.

"How can I help you?" a heavier set medium dark skinned woman with brassy blonde hair demanded looking alexa up and down, great! This day was going from bad to worse; it was Shanae, Jerome's niece on Wanda's side.

She put on an easy smile; her green gold eyes met the roaming dark brown flashing. Shanae hated Alexa, she could only guess why, not that any love was lost her way either. Okay girl you can do this if this bitch doesn't start shit there won't be any.

"Hey is there someone here that can take look at my car?" her voice full of heaviest syrup she could muster. Making herself gag with kindness.

"Hold on" the girl walked away "fuckin yellow bone bitch, probably wearing contacts," Shanae knew she wasn't, and she also knew that Alexa wasn't afraid of scrapping. But She had an advantage if it came to that; she knew Alex got her arm broken a few weeks months ago by that rich boyfriend of hers. If she could put it down like me he wouldn't have had the energy to get up let alone break anything. Shanae thought, she also thought Alexa deserved she was probably all uppity and talking shit. Serves that bitch right.

rowan3
rowan3
196 Followers
12