As Pleasure Courses Through Us

Story Info
They were just supposed to be 'Best Friends',
1.7k words
0
14k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A body was pushed roughly against a wall, lips quickly attacking the throat of the person, sucking and nibbling. Soft moaning escaping pierced lips, as the nibbling and sucking continued with a combined effort of hands sliding up and down under a black shirt. Hands removing themselves from underneath the shirt to tangle up within the short, silky, midnight black locks of hair. Hips grinding into each other slowly, the moaning becoming more distinct. Lips quickly moving to silence the moaning so they wouldn't be caught up in such a comprising situation. They were after all just suppose to be 'Best Friends', yet the fans had started to think that maybe just maybe they were actually fucking, which would hit the nail on the head. With their overly friendly gestures towards each other it was amazing how no one had figured it out, but it could be the end of their careers if the fans found out that the were indeed in an intimate relationship with each other. They were after all suppose to be 'tough punks' and who would suspect that a 'tough punk' would be gay?

Well the things people don't know would surprise the hell out of anyone. With all the touching and messing around they would do in public it only added fire to the flames of love they felt for each other. The only reason it took so long for them to get together was because they were afraid of what the other would say when they would bring it up only thinking that they were doing it for a bit of fun. Even though it meant the world to the two of them. But with the way the had been messing around earlier tonight in front of the cameras it only added to the lust they were already feeling before the had arrived at this function. Now leading into this scene of the one pushing the other against the wall in a dark abandoned part of the building or at least it was for tonight anyways which was good for the two of them. They could continue what they were doing without any interruptions and they could take their time or at least until someone noticed that they were missing from the activities.

The body pinned against the wall moved his hands to the others belt, attempting to undo it finally succeeding after the fourth try. Pulling the belt loose from the pants and starting to unbuckle and unzip the pants. Reaching his hands inside the pants to stroke the erection that had been cause by their fooling around in front of the paparazzi earlier. A moan escaping the capturer's lips as he sucked on the other man's neck.

A whimper escaped his throat as the other man stroked him faster, "Tone, faster."

The other man complied as the first man's hands made steady work of removing his pants. His pants falling into a heap at his feet. Once his boxers had been removed the first man grabbed his ass and pulled him toward him smashing their erections together, causing them both to emit moans of desire.

"Tony get this shirt off," the first man said as he tried taking 'Tony's' shirt off but had trouble.

Reaching up to take his own shirt off and breaking the kiss that they were in the middle of, he quickly returned to it once his shirt hit the floor next to them. This relationship between the two of them had started a few years ago when they had been touring on the Warped Tour, it was maybe a year after they first met and had been fast friends, the chemistry between them was so passionate that it had surprised some of their friends that it had taken them so long to get together. With Tony naked and the other only missing their pants they went back at it with the kissing lips barely leaving each other for a breath of air. Tony's hands went to remove the unnamed man's shirt with little difficulty.

"Baby, please, just please," came a groaned plead from Tony's mouth as his hands had threaded themselves into the other man's hair and was attempting to push him down with his head.

The unnamed man went down without a fight and willingly took Tony into his mouth and began to work him in and out as Tony's fingers were threaded through the man's hair and were pulling and tugging lightly at the ends as pleasure coursed through his body, his hips bucking slightly at the intense pleasure. The man pulled back a bit so his gag reflex didn't kick in, his hands on Tony's hips tightened so Tony wouldn't choke him with his erection.

His tongue swirled around the tip when he pulled back, every time he pulled back his tongue went to work on the tip. Tony was leaning against the wall biting his bottom lip attempting to stifle his moans, even though a few did escape his mouth every once in awhile, his body began to tremble after only a few minutes.

It felt great to feel something other than his hand on his cock for the past few months that they had been apart from each other, thank God for breaks between tours and even these parties that the "Rich and Famous" put together and went to.

"B, stop," Tony Said pushing him off of his throbbing erection gently, "I don't want to cum yet."

The man stood up slowly kissing up Tony's chest and up to his mouth, where he took Tony's bottom lip into his mouth by tugging on the piercing in the center of his lip. After a few moments of sucking his bottom lip, the unnamed man's tongue started to seek entrance into Tony's mouth and being granted it. Soon tongues were dancing together wildly as hands went on journey around the body over the opposite person caressing their body in a loving touch.

Tony's hands made their way slowly down to the other man's hip pulling him closer and then letting his hands wander to the other man's bottom and began to knead the flesh as they continued to kiss, erections brushing against each other every so often. They were on the verge of dry humping each other just to release a little more sexual frustration without cumming.

"Oh, Benji," Tony moaned as Benji brought his hips forward causing a wonderful sensation to hit the two of them when their erections brushed more forcefully against each other.

Benji took Tony's earlobe in his mouth and began to suck on it as his hands wandered around the other man's body. His hands then reached Tony's erection and grasping it in his hand he began to stroke back and forth across his length, earning moans of appreciation from Tony. Tony feeling as though he wasn't giving Benji enough pleasure began to suck on his neck as one of his hands moved to the limited space between them managing to not disturb Benji's hand on him while he managed to garb him and start stroking him, their hands bumping against each other ever so often.

"I need you inside of me," Benji managed to get out in a whispery moan.

"You wouldn't happen to have any lube in your pants pocket?" he asked after removing Benji's hand from him.

Benji replied by nodding his head. Tony pushed him away slightly and made his way to where Benji's pants lay, digging in the pockets of the pants his hands finally colliding with the plastic container. Pulling it from the pocket and making his way back up stopping briefly to kiss Benji's tip gently. Kissing Benji's chest on his way back up, nipping and sucking on his collar bone before finally reaching his mouth where their tongues tongues began to lap at each other.

Tony's hand opened the container of lube and he slicked his fingers up. While still kissing Benji, his hand inching towards Benji's entrance slowly. Fingers massaging around it, pointer dipping in and began to move around making room for a second finger to fit in. After a few moments a second finger was pushed in causing a low moan to rise deep fro Benji's throat, but was slightly blocked by Tony's mouth still against his as their tongues continued to wrestle each other.

They broke apart for air, Benji's head moving to rest on Tony's shoulder as his fingers plunged in and out of him scissoring every once in awhile stretching him for the intrusion that would soon be happening, a third soon joining the other two. Benji was nipping and biting at Tony's neck as he pushed down every time Tony moved his hand up.

Tony removed his fingers and lifted up so that Benji's legs were around his waist, the container of lube that was still in his other hand was opened and poured into the unoccupied hand. After closing it he threw it on the floor then wrapped his hand around his erection rubbing the lube in to slicken it. Getting ready to enter him, he grabbed Benji's ass to steady him with one hand, as the other hand grabbed his erection and lined himself up.

Benji let out a slight moan of pain as Tony entered him in a swift motion, groaning in response to being in Benji. Thrusting in and out slowly the first few times until Benji had adjusted, Tony picked up speed. Reaching between them he grabbed Benji's erection and began to stroke him, kisses becoming sloppy the longer they were going. Tony beginning to thrust erratically into Benji as he began to come close. Benji's hands were twisted into Tony's hair pulling him in for another kiss.

Both getting rather close to cumming, had a hard time of actually kissing, and it had begun to become sloppy kissing. Tony was beginning to have trouble holding Benji up, and put more of Benji's weight against the wall. Now thrusting in and out at an almost frantic pace, his hand having lost rhythm with his hips continued to stroke up and down. Having been so close for so long they were on the edge and close to just falling over that edge.

As if pushed by someone they both feel over that ledge of pleasure and came at the same time breathing heavily., Benji removed his legs from Tony's hips and let them drop to the floor. They lightly pecked each other on the lips and grabbed their clothes, Tony pulling some tissues from his pocket and wiped both his and Benji's stomach to remove the cum. They then got dressed and began to make their way back to the party they had left earlier for better things.