As Susie Slept

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dinner that evening was a quiet affair for the most part. Susie told a few stories from her typically crazy day at work, yet I remained somewhat silent as I viewed my daughter with new eyes. She was more mature than I had previously given her credit for, and appeared to have aged a couple years overnight. My little girl was gone, replaced by an alluring young lady, who displayed poise beyond her years. As dinner went on, we both seemed to grove more comfortable with one another, and by the end were back to our old selves like nothing had ever happened between us.

Susie had planned to go out with friends that evening, and when she emerged from her room, was simply dressed to kill. I hate to admit it, but I was extremely jealous of all the people she might encounter, both male and female. She wore a denim miniskirt with a white button-down blouse, which was opened low and showed off more cleavage than any father would like to see. Her strawberry blonde hair cascaded over her shoulders in flowing curls, looking more like a Cosmo cover girl than my only daughter. "Night Daddy," she said as she pressed her lips to mine, then turned and sashayed out the door. I couldn't pull my eyes off her swaying bottom until the door closed, and the erotic images I tried so hard to repress came flooding back in an instant.

Sandy and I snuggled close on the sofa to watch a movie, but I couldn't get images of Susie out of my head. "What was she doing?" I kept asking myself, wondering if some young guys was pawing at her that very moment. I had no idea what happened in the movie, and I didn't really pay my wife any attention either. I was feeling aroused, but for the first time since I met her, the thought of being intimate with Sandy did not turn me on at all, I only had eyes for one person.

After the movie, we made our way to bed, and I didn't even try to initiate love making. It probably would have relieved my stress and taken my mind off of Susie, but I just couldn't. Instead, I laid motionless, listening for the sounds of my daughters arrival home. At about 11:30, I was relieved, maybe thrilled would be a better word, to hear the front door close, and the patter of feet through the house. With that, I rolled over and tried to sleep, but the tormenting visions of my daughter would not leave me alone.

After an hour or of tossing and turning, I convinced myself I needed a cold drink. I carefully climbed out of bed as not to wake my wife, and headed off to the kitchen. As I walked passed Susie's door, I purposefully looked away, trying to subdue my inner demons. As I stood in the kitchen with a glass of water, I thought to myself, "You know, you really should check on her Ken. She could have been drinking, or worse, and it's a father's job to ensure his daughter is safe." Deep down I knew it was a weak excuse at best, but tried in any way I could to justify what I felt helpless to do next.

I walked quietly to Susie's door, and stood motionless for ages, the only sound I could hear was my own heavy breathing. I so wished I could simply walk away, but my legs were frozen in place. Finally, I pushed the door open inch by inch, and peered inside. Sue apparently had fallen asleep with her reading light on, so I could much more clearly make her out than the previous evening. It was a warm night, so she was not under her covers, but rather was sprawled out on top with her legs spread somewhat lewdly, and her face pointing away from me towards the far wall. She was wearing a sexy red nighty I'd never seen before, which nicely accentuated her strawberry blonde hair and fair skin. I wondered instantly if it had all been for me, the soft light being on, the sexy nighty, the inviting uncovered and open legs, the fact that her face looked away - almost as if she purposely hid her face. I hoped it was a green light to continue, yet knew I'd proceed regardless.

I dropped to my knees next to her bed like the previous night, and whispered, "Susie?" She remained motionless, so again I mouthed her name, "Susie?" Nothing. The monsters in my head rejoiced and my body tingled all over as I prepared my next move.

My trembling hands moved to the hem of her sexy nighty, and I grasped the soft fabric. I ever so slowly dragged the material up her legs until I rested it as high as I could on her belly. When I looked back down I was astounded to find her not wearing any panties, her pretty little peach completely bald and on display before my wide eyes for the first time since she was a child. My baby's shaved kitty surprised me again as she proved to be even more of a woman than I suspected, but whom did she shave it for I wondered?

My eyes feasted on her most special spot, and I never before had the urge to kiss anything more in my entire life. I leaned over her body and drank the vision in, only this time there were no undies to keep me from the treasure before me. I lowered my face and kissed the soft petals of her womanhood, then gently ran my tongue up her little slit. Her muffin was very warm and a bit damp, and I relished my first taste of Susie's nectar from it's source. I wondered still, was very heated condition due to arousal, or just the muggy evening?

I slowly increased the pressure of my tongue on Susie's flower, and as I circled her clit for the first time, felt a shiver run through her body, yet she remained still otherwise. I was certain she was awake, simply playing possum so we could both enjoy our illicit encounter. Trusting I was right, I used my fingers for the first time to hold her open while I ran my tongue deeper into her honey pot. My lips then began to suckle and tease her wet folds, alternating between kissing, licking and sucking to give my princess as much pleasure as possible. It was difficult to do everything I wanted given the fact I was kneeling on the floor next, my hard cock painfully constricted by my boxers as I leaned over her, but was not ready to climb on the bed for fear of waking her if my hunch was incorrect.

I pulled back Susie's hood and blew softly on her moist clit with a long, deep puff of air. I felt her body flinch once more, and heard her suck in a breath of air at the same instant. I knew she had to either be awake or at the very least in her slumber her body was enjoying the attention.

As I basked in her charms, I wondered if anyone else had been in my same position. Had some young punks licked my angel before, or worse, maybe even fucked her? Even if she were a virgin, would I be able to tell for sure? My left hand still held her open, so I moved my right to my mouth and licked my index finger, getting it nice and wet. I lightly traced my digit up and down her opening, then slowly slid it all the way in for the first time.

I felt Susie's body lurch almost imperceptibly as my finger penetrated her pretty pussy. My baby was amazingly hot and wet, and just as tight as could be. I felt a silky barrier against my finger tip, and wondered if it was her hymen I was brushing against. I really had no idea, but the thought excited me immensely that I might be the first person to sample my daughter's lovely wares, and my cock throbbed uncontrollably in my shorts.

I slowly began to move my digit in and out of Susie's special place, as my tongue continued to lap her tender folds. I could feel her legs twitch uncontrollably every time my tongue made contact with her sensitive clit. Her breathing became more labored as my exploration of her young body continued, yet she continued to feigned asleep, so I felt free to do as I pleased.

My cock has as hard as steel, and I needed to cum, but wanted to get Susie off first. I slide my finger out of her warm sheath, and sucked her juices off, savoring the experience. I licked a second finger and placed them at her opening once more, then slowly slid them both inside her, as I licked her clit. She whimpered and tossed her head to the other side, facing in my direction for the first time. I froze for a moment, but her eyes still appeared to be closed, so in my overheated state, continues on in my dangerous game.

My fingers began to once again move in and out of Susie's tight young pussy, as I alternated between licking and blowing on her little button. Soft cooing sounds escaped her lips, and I felt gently rocking from her hips, but she continued the charade of sleep. Her breathing quickened and her body rocked against my face more overtly, opening her legs even wider.

I glanced towards Susie's, and saw her eyes were closed, but her glowed with what I assume was passion. As my gaze was lowered, I noticed her nipples were straining the fabric of her nighty, pushing two little nubs up from her chest. Still with one hand inside her, I ran the other to her chest and gently tweaked her nipples for the first time. She moaned quietly as I caressed them, and her breathing changed to short, shallow gasps.

I knew she had to be close to a powerful orgasm, so I went into all-out attack mode. My fingers pistoned in and out of her opening as fast as I could, the fingers of my other hand teased her hard nipples, and my tongue locked on her clit, gently sucking it into my mouth. I saw her toes curl and her legs clench uncontrollably as she grasped the bedspread in her hands, and let out a long , "Ohhhhhhhhhhh." Although I'm sure she fought to remain silent, soft sighs escaped her lips as I felt her tight pussy contract around my probing fingers.

The magnitude of the moment almost overwhelmed me. I had just given Susie an orgasm...my daughter for the love of God! Blood rushed through my body and pounded in both my temples and my cock. I almost blew a load in my shorts without even touching myself, something that had never happened in my life, not even when I was a kid. I had to cum, and had to cum quickly.

I got to my feet and stood above her once more, staring at her sexy young body from head to toe. Her chest rising and falling deeply as she tried to regain her breath. I reached my hand down and grabbed my hardness, which was slick with pre-cum. Thinking of the evening before, I grabbed her headboard and moved my hard cock to Susie's mouth. With my free hand I gently slid the tip back and forth over her quivering lips, silently hoping she would stick out her tongue and taste me as I had done to her only moments before. She did not move, so I felt the need to finish myself off.

Standing above her, I began to rapidly pull on my dick with a maniacal urgency. Almost without thinking, I reached down and grabbed her closest hand and wrapped it around my hard cock. It was the first time she touched me so intimately, and I began stroking myself with my hand wrapped around hers. I knew that if she really had been asleep that would surely wake her, but at that moment I didn't care. I used our entwined hands to stimulate me until my body spasmed and I once again shot my load all over my daughter's abdomen. My body hunched over as my orgasm subsided, and my remaining spunk dribbled over our clenched hands.

When I came down from my amazing high, I dropped her hand back to her side where it had been. Her palm was covered in my cum, only I had no intention of cleaning her up completely after what I'd seen only the night before. When I felt my legs could carry me, I left her room headed towards the bathroom to retrieve a washcloth. Much like the previous evening, I crept back to see what I would discover.

When I looked in, Susie had one hand between her spread legs moving slowly, while the other gently massaged her breasts. She had a dreamy look upon her face, and I could just hear a soft purring sound escaping her lips, then I swore I heard her whisper, "Oh yes, Daddy."

I backed up a few steps and leaned against the wall for support, feeling a great thrill that she was thinking of me while she toyed with herself. I knew I'd better get back to bed soon, so I coughed to alert her of my presence, then moved towards her room. I entered and found her lying as still as could be, right back in her original position. I knelt down and softly cleaned almost everything off her body, but left one large drop of my sticky dew on her belly, and the slick juices on her hand, silently hoping she'd feed on my seed once more. It was a risk to leave the evidence, but felt certain she would not complain.

I made my way back to bed and fell asleep surprisingly quick. I was amazed that in only 24 hours, I went from being a bundle of nerves regarding my actions, to actually being somewhat at peace and looking forward to our next erotic encounter.

12