As The World Turns: Loving Interlude

Story Info
Noah has a suprise for Luke.
6.3k words
4.55
17.7k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pelaam
Pelaam
1,329 Followers

This was a request by susmita1207

*

"So just what is this big surprise?" the wheedling voice was now accompanied by puppy eyes *and* a pout.

"If I tell you, Luke, then it won't be a surprise, will it?"

"Have I told you that I *so* hate it when you use logic on me, Noah?" The laughter from his dark headed lover was not unexpected and the blond flashed a smile in return. He had to admit, being picked up early from work and whisked away without knowing their destination was a thrill...and *so* romantic. Part of him still wanted know where they were going, he did not even know what clothes were in the case in the trunk of the car. "Are we nearly there yet?" he asked and they both laughed.

"Behave or you go to bed with no supper," Noah said mock-sternly.

"Patience isn't my best attribute," Luke pouted again.

"I'll be sure and take a close inventory of *all* your best attributes when we get where we're going," Noah promised, his voice taking on the husky tone he knew turned Luke on. He smiled at the low groan from the blond.

"You'll take hours, too," Luke replied. He knew how it felt to be under his lover as the brunette explored his body. It was incredibly arousing and frustrating to be Noah's single-minded obsession. At the sultry glance from his mate, Luke shivered. The look held promises that had him instantly hard.

"If you're very good I'll take *real* good care of you, love," Noah smiled.

"You always do," Luke replied. He settled with a sigh. All he could do was wait and see. The reward would be well worth his patience.

****

Luke gave a gasp as the car turned into the exclusive cabin resort set in the National Park.

"Noah," he whispered. There was no way they could afford this.

"It's ok, love," Noah smiled. "A friend had a cabin booked here, but at the last minute couldn't come. Rather than lose everything, he changed the names and would only take a fraction of the real cost from me. He said just to relax and enjoy."

Luke watched as Noah completed their registration and murmured quietly to the desk clerk. He then followed as his lover headed back to the car to drive them to their allocated cabin. His eyes widened at the sight of the cabin that was their home for the next couple of days. It was a huge, wooden, double-story fantasy home. He stood transfixed as he looked around their cabin.

There was a huge settee, liberally adorned with cushions, set in front of a large, roaring fire surrounded by a brick fireplace. A luxurious carpet was between them. He reached down to touch it and it felt decadently soft. A plasma TV screen was set to the side of the fire, but Luke was sure they would not be watching it. The walls were wood panelled and the dark of the wood was complimented by the dark orange tones of the settee and carpet. Large French windows led to the outside at the far end of the room and underneath a wooden mezzanine was a brick archway into the kitchen.

"Bedroom and bathroom are upstairs," Noah supplied as he saw Luke's eyes looking at the mezzanine. He took the blond into his arms. "I'll give you the guided tour up there afterward."

"After what?" Even as the words left his lips, Noah's mouth possessed them. Luke gave a soft moan of appreciation as his lover's hands roamed over his back, slowly working his jumper upwards to be able to skim over the blond's rapidly heating skin. He let his own arms wrap around Noah's shoulders and rubbed his body sensuously against his lover's.

In response Noah gave a low growl and mouthed Luke's throat. He sucked hard at the junction of neck and shoulder knowing he would leave a mark of his passion. His hands slid from his lover's back to caress across the smooth chest and his fingers found nipples begging to be tenderly pinched and rolled. Frustrated by the jumper he tugged it impatiently from Luke's body, taking a couple of seconds to admire the expanse of exposed skin before bending to suckle at a taut nub.

As he licked at pebbled areola, Noah's hands were busy with the button and zipper that impeded his access to Luke's lower body. As he tugged the jeans and briefs down, he slid to his knees and licked a slow stripe up the length of straining flesh that jutted proudly from a thatch of trimmed, blond curls. He took it slowly into his mouth to suck at the glistening head and cupped the modest sac as he rolled its precious orbs. As he swirled his tongue over the slit, Noah's hands were busily undoing Luke's shoes and pulling off jeans, briefs and socks in one smooth, well-practiced manoeuvre. He pulled back from the enticing organ to regard his lover with open appreciation and love.

"Why is it that I am naked and you are still fully dressed?" Luke mock-grumbled.

"Because I'm good?" Noah laughed.

"Naked. Now," Luke growled.

Noah helped his determined lover take off the t-shirt and jeans that he wore. He wriggled out of his boxers and threw his socks on top of the pile. He laughed as Luke immediately straddled his body. In the light of the flickering flames the blond's body was bathed in an exotic mix of orange and gold and Noah's hands immediately began to caress the fire-warmed skin. He arched upwards as Luke's mouth closed over a nipple, enveloping it in moist heat. Fingers teased and toyed with whichever tight nub was bereft of nimble fingers until Noah was writhing and moaning.

"Want you in my mouth," Noah panted. "Turn around."

As his lover obeyed, Noah caressed the blond, helping position him, enjoying the warmth and the intimacy. This was one of his favourite acts. To be able to give and receive pleasure simultaneously was incredibly erotic for the brunette. He gave a soft groan of appreciation as a gentle tongue laved up and down the aching length of his swollen flesh. His arousal had been simmering all day, knowing what he was going to do with Luke once they arrived. He just hoped he did not come too soon. He wanted this to be perfect for his beautiful lover.

His hips began a slow rise and fall as Luke suckled him, a knowledgeable hand cupping him, rolling the orbs, heavy with need, in his sac. He tongued his lover's slit insistently, drinking the bitter-sweet fluid that slid down his throat with appreciation. He wetted a single finger and, using one hand to pull a single smooth cheek aside, began to tease tightly furled flesh. The moan from his mate sent delicious ripples over his own shaft and Noah bucked.

The warm, velvet suction stopped and Noah knew why. He could see Luke in his mind's eye. The blond would have his head thrown back, his eyes closed, face flushed and his lips would be parted and glistening. The brunette could feel Luke trembling and recognised the signs of imminent release. He stroked his lover's erection as he sucked hard on the head and pushed his teasing finger just inside the blond.

A soft cry of completion came from Luke's lips and Noah was rewarded by his mate's essence pulsing into his waiting mouth. He swallowed all his lover could offer, kissing the tip of the sated organ when certain Luke had nothing more to give.

"That was cheating."

Luke's sultry voice drifted over to Noah, caressing his ear and the brunette grinned. It would not pay to retaliate. Not when a capable hand was slowly stroking up and down his still rock-hard rod. Instead he arched his hips, moaning appreciatively as a talented tongue began to lick over the head of his aching shaft. He was not above begging.

"Please, love," he husked. A finger teased gently at his entrance as he was swallowed to the root and then he was coming. He gave all he had to the man he loved. As his aftershocks ebbed away, he found himself with two arms full of drowsy, satiated, smug blond. He possessed the still-swollen lips, tasting their combined flavours and rumbling appreciatively.

"Love you, Luke murmured.

"No falling asleep, babe," Noah chided as he aimed a playful swat at Luke's delectable, creamy ass cheeks. "Rest and I'll be back in a couple of minutes."

"'K," Luke murmured. The blond could hear Noah bustle about, but he was too blissed-out and warm to move and watch.

"Right, lazy-bones, time to move that pretty butt upstairs," Noah said as he looked down at his languid lover.

"Bully," Luke mock-moaned as he was eased to his feet. However, as he was guided to the bathroom door, he perked up instantly. "Noah!" he cried delightedly. "Its heart shaped."

The bath was indeed heart-shaped and Noah smiled as Luke made delighted sounds with every little detail he noticed. By the taps was an ice bucket in which was a half bottle of champagne and two well-chilled flutes. There was a silver platter which held two oysters on the half shell, a couple of crackers topped with caviar, blinis with salmon and cream cheese and skewers of mozzarella and cherry tomato and Parma ham and melon. On another platter were a dozen strawberries complete with stems arranged around a silver server containing a glossy, decadent, molten chocolate sauce.

"In you get, love," Noah urged.

The food was light enough to be enjoyed before they retired to bed. They fed each other the titbits of food interspersed with loving kisses. They were both too tired for anything more. They drank half the champagne and took the last of it into the bedroom where Luke was stunned once more.

The bed was a huge, wooden, four-poster. Noah grinned as he saw Luke's wide-eyed stare. He would have paid twice as much to ensure he had this bed alone, much less all the other luxuries.

"We have this and you wanted to play in front of the fire?" Luke asked. He was stunned that Noah had not immediately bedded him.

"We were too tired for what I have in mind, babe," Noah husked, his voice deep, gravelly, a sound he knew would send frissons through Luke's lithe frame. He was not disappointed.

"Oh yes." The whisper was as much surrender, a ceding of control, as it was an affirmative and Luke could see from the darkening of Noah's eyes that the other man had heard and recognised it as such.

Noah wrapped his arms round the lithe form of the man he loved.

"There is another surprise for tomorrow," he husked. "We can have a relaxing morning, a stroll in the woods, a lazy afternoon and I have a meal booked for early evening. I want to be back here to enjoy this bed and you in it for hours." The last of his words were a low, throaty purr that sent shivers throughout Luke's body.

"Yes." Luke sealed the single word with a kiss that he infused with all the love and desire he had for the man who held him.

Noah manoeuvred them onto the bed, straddling his beautiful blond, dropping his head to nibble at a luscious nipple. After all, they did still have the champagne to finish.

****

Noah awoke slowly to the soft sensation of a warm tongue licking a path back and forth across his chest. Each of his nipples were treated to a gentle suckling, the areolae pebbling as the nub within tightened.

"Morning, babe," he husked.

"Morning," Luke grinned down at him before claiming his lips in a long, deep kiss. "Thank you for all of this," he whispered, smiling tenderly at his lover.

"You're worth it and more besides," Noah assured. "I wish I could do this more often."

"But then it wouldn't be as special," Luke said.

"I love you," Noah husked, pulling Luke into his arms and rolling them to take his place between lithe legs.

"Love you, too," Luke sighed happily. "So what are we doing today?"

"We're going out for breakfast," Noah said, interspersing his words with kisses. "Then we can have a walk in the woods. We can come back and use the hot tub. It should be warm enough by then. We are going out for a meal early in the evening and then I'm going to have my wicked way with you for hours." The last words were delivered in the purr that had Luke writhing beneath him. Then he grinned as Luke's eyes widened.

"We have a hot tub? Show me."

****

Breakfast had been delicious and the walk delightful but now Luke was eager to try the hot tub and was almost pulling a laughing Noah back into the house.

"Keen are we?" he asked as Luke began shedding his clothes to leave them where they fell. The only reply was Luke's underwear hitting him squarely in the face from the blond's vantage point on the stairs. With a mock shout of rage, Noah barrelled up the stairs following the peal of joyous laughter from his lover. He caught Luke as the blond reached their bedroom and tackled him to the bed, nipping at the expanse of skin he was free to attack.

"You're way overdressed," Luke purred as they finally broke apart to catch their breath.

"In that case, you'd best do something about it," Noah husked. He stood, hands loosely at his side and waited.

Luke swallowed. He had not expected Noah to start their game so early, but he was more than willing. He rose from the bed and then flowed sensually to his knees, leaning his head into Noah's thigh. A hand reached down to card through his hair.

"Undress me. Make it good."

At the softly spoken command, Luke obeyed. His hands slid around and covered Noah's butt and he took a moment to just let himself feel. Kneading the firm jean-covered mounds he panted lightly against Noah's lower abdomen. Shifting slightly so that his knees were comfortable, Luke moved to sit on his heels, running his hands over his lover's hips and thighs before letting them drift down to the trainers Noah had opted to wear. Slowly, he slipped each off with Noah lifting his legs in turn as directed by Luke's light touches. Then the white socks. He took a moment to caress each foot and then kissed each toe in turn.

Once the feet were taken care of, Luke sat back up again. He deftly flicked open the jeans and tugged the zipped down. He carefully eased them over swollen flesh and down his lover's legs. Each inch of skin that was revealed was treated to a kiss or caress. He then stood and repeated the process on Noah's shirt, this time including suckling on peaked nipples as he removed the shirt and tossed it aside. His eyes gleamed as he saw the dark, damp spot on the straining boxers. Sliding sinuously back to his knees, he nuzzled the imprisoned flesh before carefully easing the cloth from his lover's body.

Noah stepped out of his boxers. His throbbing erection was bobbing before him and he could feel the air caressing the heated flesh. His legs were almost shaking. There did not seem to be an inch of skin that had not been touched, excited, brought to life. His body was humming with need and desire under Luke's hands. But then again this was Luke doing these things to him and deep down he had always known he belonged to this man.

Luke took a deep breath as he sat back to look his fill of the naked man before him. Noah's muscles were firm, his body toned and trim and soft, dark hair dusted arms and legs giving an accent of colour to pale skin. The same dark hair that, in coarse, wiry curls, was almost at eye level and surrounded his lover's beautiful, dripping erection. He licked his lips, letting Noah see how much he wanted this. Then he leant forward, nuzzling the crease of hip and groin and inhaled deeply, relishing the groan from his mate. Next, he ran his tongue from base to tip to the hard flesh before him, catching some of the pre-come that seeped free.

Another low groan echoed around the room as Noah felt the wet heat of Luke's mouth on him. First there were little licks, up and down his length, teasing him with the promise of something more. Then a gentle suction of just the head before Luke finally relaxed his throat and took Noah's length fully into his mouth. Noah caressed Luke's head, not moving, letting the kneeling blond do all the work. As Luke's hands moved from Noah's hips to his butt, squeezing, urging, Noah was spurred into action.

He began to gently rock back and forth in and out of Luke's hot mouth. He placed his hands on Luke's head, holding his lover steady as his impetus increased. He was waging an internal battle between the urge to finish and the need to take it slow and stay in control. He began to move harder needing to reach his pinnacle. The only sounds in the room were his increasing groans of impending release and Luke's moans of pleasure.

Luke knew his lover's release was imminent and increased his suction a moment before Noah cried out in pleasure. The sound was one that Luke found arousing and erotic and wanted to hear from his lover again and again. His mouth was flooded and he swallowed what he could, allowing the finale of Noah's orgasm to coat his face. He was swept to his feet and almost thrown onto the bed, Noah looming over him, the brunette's eyes glittering as they travelled over Luke's face.

Strong hands held him in place as Noah's tongue began to lick the crème from Luke's face. He waited patiently, trying not to arch up into his lover's body, knowing that if he did his mate would move out of reach.

"Good boy," Noah praised, easing off Luke's body. "Now you just have to keep your hands off my playthings until I have the tub ready." As he spoke, Noah ran a single finger along the prominent vein of Luke's erection. He then cupped his lover's sac, feeling the heavy orbs. His hand trailed lower and he bit back a moan as Luke drew up his knees and let his legs spread wide.

His satiated flesh throbbed and twitched. Noah was sure he could tease Luke long enough to regain an erection of his own, but he wanted to wait for the evening. He rubbed a thumb over the displayed entrance, but nothing more. Luke was dry and this was all about pleasure. "Wait here until I call you."

With a sigh, Luke relaxed to do as he was bidden. He was on the cusp of drowsing when he heard Noah call his name. With a grin he headed out onto the balcony to where the hot tub sat. He stared at the panoramic view of green tree tops, cloudless, blue sky and mountain ranges. It was beautiful, but not as beautiful as the sight of saw Noah seated in the tub.

"Come and join me, babe," Noah husked as he took in the sight of his naked and aroused mate and offered him a hand.

"Be careful, it's slippery."

Noah had added a subtly pine-scented bath gel to the tub and as Luke settle onto the seat, a mound of white separated before settling back. It was perfect; hot water, lightly fragranced foam, a magnificent vista and, best of all, a naked Noah, his skin gleaming through the bubbles.

"It's wonderful," Luke enthused. He caught some of the bubbles and threw them up into the air with childish delight. He laughed when Noah reached across to dab some suds on his nose. He retaliated with a blob on Noah's and then foam flew through the air in a bubble battle. Moments later they were laughing in each other's arms and Luke sighed happily. "Thank you for all of this, Noah".

"It's not over yet, babe," Noah smiled and framed the beautiful face with his hands for a steamy kiss.

Luke writhed sensually in his arms, skin sliding against skin. Noah's tongue glided across the roof of his mouth and Luke felt the sensation throughout his sensitised body. He tingled all over and his erection throbbed with the need to come. He pressed closer to Noah, moaning when the brunette pulled him into his lap. His legs instinctively draped over Noah's thighs and he was sitting so close that their shafts rubbed intimately together, Luke's hard and eager and Noah's relaxed and sated.

Noah's hands were cupping his buttocks and the long fingers were brushing gentle caresses across intimate nerve endings. Luke moaned softly, writhing to rub himself against his lover's body. Noah's eyes were warm and tender as his mouth trailed teasing kisses across Luke's shoulder. His lover's hands trailed languidly down to his sac, gently sliding his balls together and apart. Noah was kissing him slowly and deeply. Luke moaned as one long finger breached his most private place. Noah moved it in and out slowly, mimicking the movement with his tongue.

Pelaam
Pelaam
1,329 Followers
12