As Time Goes

Story Info
The real story of the Hardcastles of As Time Goes By.
3.5k words
38.3k
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/26/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Judy? Sandy? Is that you?" Jean had not expected to have either her daughter or her employee arrive home that evening, especially so early. It was not even 9:00!

"It's me, boss." Sandy said dejectedly as she entered the living room.

Lionel, seated in his leather wing chair, looked askance at Sandy, then at Jean. Sandy's love life was none of his business. He also believed it to be none of Jean's business either. Sandy was wearing a sleeveless chemise whose hem barely cleared her ass, revealing the long, shapely legs that made her the wet dream of Lionel, Alistair, her boyfriend Harry, Lyle and his seven brothers at the Hardcastle estate. She plopped into the upholstered wing chair, crossing those legs and looking at the couple she now regarded as foster parents. Lionel was hiding behind his newspaper while Jean was looking at her expectantly.

"It's the same thing all over again, boss! Harry and I go out for the evening, which means going to a pub where he and his football mates drink beer, sing naughty songs, and talk football all night. And tonight Harry got so drunk he passed out!" Sandy was very, very angry.

"Poor Sandy!" Jean intoned. Before she could say anything else, the front door slammed again. "Judy, is that you?"

"Yeah, Mum," her daughter said as she entered the living room. Surprise registered on her face as she saw Sandy, then the two shared knowing looks.

"You too?" Sandy asked.

Judy sat on the couch next to her mother. "Yeah. Same thing. We go out to dinner and Alistair spent more time talking into his mobile phone than he did to me! Why? He doesn't have to impress me anymore! I'm his for the asking!" The silence was palpable as Judy fumed. She looked at Sandy. "What's up with Harry?"

Sandy sighed. "Nothing. Beer, football, mates. He got so drunk he couldn't even fuck me. And I really need to be fucked!"

"Sandy!" Jean chastised, tilting her head toward Lionel, who now held the newspaper up as a shield.

Sandy looked toward Lionel. "Aww, poor Lionel. I believe he doesn't hear such language from men." She then looked at Jean. "But boss, I really meant it. You've got Lionel. Judy and I've got boyfriends more interested in themselves or their buddies than in us. I haven't had a hard dick in my pussy for three weeks! I've even been thinking about how to take on Lyle and his brothers! If it wasn't for Judy, I'd be a basket case by now!"

Jean's eyes widened and her brows arched. Lionel dropped his paper, matched by his dropped jaw. For the first time in over a decade, Judy and Sandy both blushed, realizing they had let the first of many cats out of the bag. "Judy. ... You. ..." Jean said, looking from one to the other.

Judy spoke. "Look, Mum. We're all adults here. You have two young, sexually active women sharing the same bedroom and neither of us getting enough from our boyfriends. This is an old house with paper-thin walls. How do you think we feel hearing you and Lionel rutting next door when neither of us have had it in nearly a month?'

"Your mother and I make love," Lionel defended himself and his wife. "We do not rut."

"Yes," Jean added indignantly. "We may get ... enthusiastic. But rutting?"

Judy got up and sat on the arm of Lionel's chair, leaning over to kiss his forehead. "Sorry, Lionel." She turned to face her mother. "But you two don't leave much to the imagination."

Jean looked at her, her imagination now much engaged. "Er ... uh ... Exactly what do ... who does ... Oh my, I'm beginning to sound like your Aunt Penny!"

"Well boss," Sandy joined in, "sometimes Judy is Lionel and sometimes I am."

Lionel looked at Sandy, his jaw, only recently closed, dropping again. Jean looked at the younger women with a mixture of shock and pique. "Is Lionel?"

"Yeah, mum," Judy continues. "We got this big strap-on. Whoever wears it we pretend is Lionel jolly rogering the other one of us." Lionel's jaw dropped ever further, if possible. Jean's shock subsided to her pique.

Sandy looked at Judy, sitting on the arm of Lionel's chair, her arm around the top of the chair. "You know, Judy, now that Lionel and Jean knows about us, why can't we use the real thing?"

Judy looked at Sandy, then Lionel, then back at Sandy, Cheshire cat smiles spreading across both faces. Lionel's visage reflected his usual incomprehension of women's talk, especially young women. But Jean realized what they were suggesting--and she was not pleased!

"Judy, Lionel is your stepfather. Sandy, Lionel is your boss's--your boss's--husband. Thou shall not fuck thy stepfather nor thy boss's husband. In this house, that's the gospel!"

"Aww, boss," Sandy moaned in false despair.

"Aww, mum," Judy mimicked.

"Besides," Jean continued, "Lionel's over 60."

"What do you mean by that!" Lionel objected.

"Well ..." Jean rejoined, giving him one of her now famous looks.

"I may not be as studly as Harry or Alistair," Lionel huffed, "but I think I could hold by own with either of these young ladies."

"Oh, could you now?" Jean countered. "I'm tempted to let them at you!"

"Oh could we, mum? Could we? Could we?" Judy cried in mock excitement.

"Yeah, boss," Sandy joined in. "We won't hurt him! Promise!"

Lionel didn't know whether to be hurt or flattered. He snapped his paper in a huff and pretended to be reading. Jean tried being diplomatic. "Alright, girls, let's be serious. Lionel is a ... an adequate lover ... for a man his age." Lionel snapped his paper again. "Oh, Lionel, will you stop that! As I was saying, Lionel is an adequate lover for a man of his age. But he is a man of his age!"

At this Lionel stood up abruptly. "Well, if you ladies will excuse me, I will try to totter off to bed before I fall asleep and you have to throw a shawl over me!"

Sandy came over to him and threw her arms around his neck. "I don't think you're pass it, Lionel. And boss's husband or no boss's husband, you could exert your studly wiles on me anytime." She then pressed herself against him and Frenched him. She broke the kiss only after she felt a certain pressure on her crotch from his. Turning toward Jean she smiled, "I don't think either of you are going to get any sleep right away." She then sauntered out of the room.

Jean looked at the tent in Lionel's pants, conflicted over whether to be glad it was there or angry at how it got there. Judy looked at the same tent, then repeated Sandy's kiss. "If Mum is not available, Lionel, let's just keep it in the family." She let the back of her hand brush against his cock as she too left the room.

Jean stood, not pleased with either the performances of the young women, or the smirk on Lionel's face. "Well, studly, let's see how good your wiles are tonight!" She then sashayed out of the living room, switching her hips as much as she could.

***

Sandy had just helped Judy cinch the strap-on in place when the first of a night long of 'Oh Lionel's rent the air. The two women smiled at each other. "Who do you think he's thinking of, you or me?" Judy asked.

"Maybe both of us."

"We're talking about Lionel, not Alistair."

Sandy slapped Judy on the butt, their signal that she was ready. "I don't know, Judy. He never showed any real interest in me, and you went out with him." Sandy reclined on the bed, spreading her legs and her arms. "We can talk about them later. I need to squeeze my cunt around something long and hard."

Judy climbed on the bed and guided the dildo into her friend. Theirs was a double-ended dildo with a good five inches inside of Judy. Over the months, they had experimented with a variety of harnesses and had settled on one which stimulated both their vaginal lips as they moved against each other. Sandy wrapped her legs around Judy's waist, locking her ankles over the small of Judy's back and squeezing her pussy around the nearly flesh-like dildo inside of her. She opened her mouth to Judy's tongue, running her hands over Judy's back. At most other times, Sandy would have enjoyed the sensation of lesbian love--the feel of soft breasts against her own, the nearly hairlessness of Judy's body compared to Harry--well-named! But she had been without a man for three weeks! And only a drunken Harry then! She wanted a real cock in her pussy. She wanted to feel the way a man drives himself into a woman, a sensation no woman can ever truly mimic. She wanted to feel rougher lips on hers than another woman's. She wanted to feel the rasp of stubble against her cheek. Like she'd said: she needed to be fucked! And that need was increased by Jean's screaming "Oh Lionel' again and again!

***

Jean could not remember seeing Lionel so randy. Surely he must have been so during their affair in 1953. After all, he was a 21-year old lieutenant shipping out to Korea. But not since they had rediscovered each other. She considered wearing a nightgown--no need to lessen his ardor by showing her sixtyish body. If he wants to imagine he's fucking Sandy or Judy, why spoil it? But she too wanted the feel of manflesh against womanflesh. She too wanted to feel the rasp of his five-o'clock shadow, now a nine-thirty beard. She wanted to feel the hairyness of his chest against her aroused nipples. And she wanted to feel the sweat of his lovemaking. No nightgown.

Lionel was feeling more randy than he had in ages. Ages! He could still taste both women on his lips, smell them just by sniffing. As he looked at Jean he felt a twinge of guilt as he recalled the way Sandy pressed against him. Just a twinge. Jean was a good fuck for a woman of her age. But like she said, she was a woman of her age as much as he was a man of his. He had a fleeting moment of regret that he had not seduced Judith when he went out with her. Damn that trick knee of his! He really wanted to walk down the hall and give Sandy and Judy the real Lionel. But there was his wife, laying in the bed naked--naked!--with her legs spread. Jean never was so obvious! And look at him, standing there in his birthday suit with a horn he never sported in Africa! She was his wife, and she wanted servicing. Duty was calling. He had served England before, and he would serve it again. He marched to the bed and climbed on top of Jean. As his pubic hair meshed with hers and his balls kissed her ass for the first time that night, the first of Jean's 'Oh Lionel's escaped her.

***

Something's wrong here, Judy thought. She had been riding Sandy for quite a while and the blonde had not come once. She, on the other hand, had flooded the harness. Her own pussy was not convulsing around her end of the dildo. Sandy's bucking had become rather mechanical, as was the way she dug her heels into Judy's ass to spur her on. Judy buried the dildo in her friend and pushed up on her hands, looking into Sandy's blue eyes. Sandy stared back blankly.

"You're not enjoying this, are you?" Judy asked.

Sandy unwrapped her legs. "No, not really."

Judy pulled out and flopped on her back next to Sandy. The dildo pointed straight up, looking rather ridiculous coming from Judy's wide hips. Butch she ain't. Sandy turned her head and looked at her. "Sorry, Judy, it's not you. ... I just need to be fucked by a man."

"Yeah, I know," Judy said, absent-mindedly stroking her faux-cock. The more she jacked off, the more the butt end of the cock and the butterfly fitting of the harness stimulated her pussy. Soon she was jacking off like a school boy. The image of a pretty woman with full breasts, smooth skin, wide hips and shapely legs jacking a respectable size plastic cock was so incongruous that Sandy could not help but break into paroxysms of laughter. Judy looked at her, realizing how ridiculous she must look, but could not fight the pleasure she was giving herself. She just smiled deliriously and kept pumping the dildo. Sandy reached over and fisted the top of the fake phallus, moving her hand in rhythm with Judy. She rolled over so that she was on her side, facing Judy, their bodies touching from shoulder to toe, both intent on giving Judy pleasure.

***

"Oh, Lionel!" Jean cried for the last time as Lionel came inside her, collapsing from the force of his discharge. It was several moments before he was able to pull out and roll on his back. The room reverberated with their heavy breathing. Jean was the first to recover enough to speak. "Oh, Lionel! What studly wiles you wield!"

Lionel only smiled--smirked! He'd done alright for a sixty-something geezer! He got up to go to the bathroom, passing the young women's open door. While not a voyeur, an open door is an open door. Lionel glanced in while passing and stopped in his tracks. Although the room was dark, enough light filtered in through the window for him to see one of the women flat on her back with what looked like a cock pointing skyward where her pussy should be. She was busily jacking her cock, much as he had done as a boy. And not by herself! The other woman, on the far side of the bed, was leaning over her, one hand on the ersatz dick, pumping in unison. Suddenly both women looked at the open door. Lionel quickly scurried to the loo, hoping he hadn't been seen in the darkened hallway.

***

"Do you think it was Jean or Lionel?" Sandy asked.

"I don't know," Judy replied. "But whoever it was will have to come back this way." She got out of bed and began unstrapping the harness. Sandy joined her, unhooking hooks, unsnapping snaps. When it was time to remove the cock from Judy's pussy, both women grabbed it and rubbed the harness against the brunette, eliciting a final sigh. Just then they heard footfalls. Their eyes accustomed to the dark, they smiled to themselves as they saw Lionel tiptoeing back to his bedroom. Judy waited a decent interval before going to the bathroom to clean herself and the strap-on.

***

Even in the dark Jean could sense that Lionel was pale and shaken. "What's wrong?"

"You don't want to know."

"If I didn't want to know, I wouldn't have asked," Jean countered, her pique lessening the sexual high she was experiencing. Lionel said nothing. "Well?" Jean insisted.

"Remember when you asked the girls who did what to whom?

"Yes. ... Oh!"

"Well, let me explain that I wasn't spying on them. It's just that their room is between here and the bathroom and their door was open and I just happen to glance into the room and ... well ... It was all different than what I had imagined."

"Different? How?" And what were you imagining!

"I can't really explain it. Let's just say that their Lionel does things I haven't done since I was in knee pants, and their Lionel does it in much more enjoyable circumstances than I ever enjoyed."

"Oh," was all Jean could say. As Lionel began a deep slumber, Jean remained awake, her pussy tingling not only from the fucking she'd just received, but by imagining what Judy and Sandy were doing that so unnerved Lionel.

***

Judy and Sandy were in the kitchen drinking coffee when Jean and Lionel came down to breakfast. All were wearing robes; the young women were naked underneath theirs, Jean wore a nightgown, Lionel pajamas. Everyone looked at everyone else as if he or she was the cat that ate the canary. As Judy and Sandy had commanded chairs at diagonally opposite corners of the table, Lionel would have to sit next to one of them, or stand. He stood. Jean poured coffee for both of them, handing him his cup as she sat at the corner nearest him on the same side as Sandy. The young women looked at her, then at each other, then at Lionel, then at Jean, then at each other again, their grins turning to smiles turning to smirks turning to girlish giggling. Laughter shakes the body and their giggling made it very evident that there was nothing underneath their robes to restrain breasts from moving. For the second time in less than twelve hours, Lionel again tented his clothing.

"Aww, Mum," Judy mock-whined as she looked at her stepfather. "I thought you took care of Lionel last night?" The other two ladies looked at Lionel, observing what Judy saw.

"I ... I did!" Jean stammered. She threw Lionel a dirty look, wondering how he could be aroused after last night. Even if he was in the presence of two young attractive nearly nude women, last night should have satisfied a man one-third his age.

"Come here, Lionel," Judy said, putting down her cup. Lionel hesitated, not exactly sure what would happen to him. "Come on, Lionel," Judy restated. Lionel took the three steps that brought him next to Judy. She parted his robe and pajama bottom in one motion, freeing his dick. Lionel nearly dropped his cup as Judy gripped him and swallowed the head of his cock. Jean's jaw did drop as she watched her first blow job. And by her daughter on her husband!

Judy gripped Lionel's cock firmly, more to keep him from pulling away than for any sensual reason. She circled the head with her tongue, noting that all those custard tarts Lionel eats gave his cock the same flavor. She palmed his balls with her other hand, then deep-throated him. She was debating whether to have him cum in her mouth or remain hard enough to service her mother when Sandy began speaking.

"Judy's really good at that." Jean now threw Sandy a dirty look, thinking she was insulting her daughter. But one look at the loving, even envious, way Sandy was watching Judy suck Lionel changed Jean's mind. For her generation, such an act was unspeakable and detestable. She had never even thought of doing that to Lionel--or any other man! And no gentleman would expect that from a lady! At least no gentleman she had ever been with. "I tried it several times, even with Harry," Sandy continued. "But somehow the blokes just want to fuck me and that's it. It's like I'm some sort of trophy and getting to poke their dicks in me is prize enough."

By now Judy had decided that she would let her mother finish Lionel and stopped sucking, tucking his dick back in his pajamas. It would not stay, seeking the presence of pussy. "I think you better take Lionel upstairs, Mum," Judy smiled, proud of her mouthwork.

Jean wasn't ready to be ridden again. Last night was wonderful, but the lips of her pussy still hadn't closed. Sex now would be lying back and thinking of England. Before she had a chance to say anything, Sandy got up and held out the remaining chair. "Sit down, Lionel." Again Lionel hesitated, looking to his wife for guidance. Jean merely shrugged, not knowing what her secretary had in mind. Lionel went to the chair and sat, the movement causing his cock to stand straight up through his pajamas. Without fanfare, Sandy straddled him and sank herself on his manhood. She squeezed her cunt muscles around him, turning to Judy. "Now this is more like it! A real man with a real cock!" She unbuttoned his pajama top and opened her robe, pressing her naked body to his as she began bouncing up and down on his lap. The feel of her breasts against his chest, her cunt around his cock, the exhilaration of her youthfulness, all combined to make Lionel cum.

Sandy settled in his lap, milking his cock and trying to keep it hard. But as Jean had said and thought, he was a man of a certain age who had performed more in twelve hours than a lad in his late teens. He became soft and slipped out of the blonde. Sandy stood and kissed him deeply, then returned to her chair, crossing her legs to keep his jism from pooling on the seat. Turning to her startled boss, she half-apologized. "Sorry, boss. Had to break your commandment. Have one of my own: Thou shall not deny a hard cock to a needy cunt. And mine was needy!"

Jean looked from Sandy to Lionel to Judy. Satisfied employee, satisfied husband, satisfied daughter. Satisfied boss, wife and mother. "Who wants pancakes for breakfast?" she asked.

-000-

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

great story. liked it a lot

MagickMerlinMagickMerlinabout 16 years ago
Great story

I watch that show all the time so it's easy to imagine the people. Great job!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Salacious Liason: Gangbang Couple takes a break from monogamy, so wife takes on 12 guys.in Group Sex
My Labor Day Gang Bang Wife gets gang banged after Labor Day party.in Loving Wives
Brandi: The Avondale Hotel BBC gangbang allows Brandi and her cuck to fuck and suck.in Group Sex
Our New Friend Married couple & new male friend.in Erotic Couplings
My Life Began at Retirement Ch. 01 A hard core, bisexual thriller that will keep you cuming! in Group Sex
More Stories