As You Bid

Story Info
Loving sub pleases her happy man, light bondage, 3some.
1.9k words
4.19
19.3k
1

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/13/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dbzlemluv
dbzlemluv
6 Followers

My love's work has him travel over many a weary road. More oft than not, I must remain at home in our cabin by a lake in the woods. It sounds more secluded than it is. We bought it initially to "get away" from everything on weekends but it turned into our main abode after a few major shifts in our lives.

Sometimes, my love has me fly out to wherever he may be in order to have a little "owner" and "pretty property" fun. This usually involves a third party. He's very careful to select someone that we can both feel comfortable with. Someone that will be discreet. He mainly selects men within a specific age range, slightly more mature so that there'll be less chance of drama. Men who wish to remain as quiet about their sexual experimentation as we do.

He also takes great care to select men with cocks that are as close to being as big as he is. That part is for my pleasure since I've grown quite spoiled on his ten, glorious, masterful inches. You see, I love, absolutely love sucking his beautiful cock and balls every single day. I do it every morning after he completes his a.m. routine and every night, just before we fall asleep. He enjoys watching the expression of shocked delight when I go down on someone new. These are men who've not had a woman who loves sucking cock as much as I do.

There are times when we watch porn that I love because of the pretty cuffs on either side of one chair in our room. He puts a pillow down for me to kneel upon and cuffs my wrists to either side of his strong thighs while I lap at his cock, swirling my tongue hotly around the head, taking him deeper and deeper with every inhaling suck. Licking his balls, nibbling his thighs, my pussy getting wetter and wetter with every moan he makes. Adoring the way his fingers feel through my hair as he takes control and pumps his hard, thick cock slowly in and out of my hot mouth, my pussy dripping for him to fuck me. Sometimes, he lets me swallow his tasty load. Other times, I get to wear it. On special occasions, he uncuffs one wrist so that he can quickly thrust into my sopping wet pussy and fill me up.

He's wonderful to me. With my love, I'm the most beautiful, exotic, ample assed property he has ever had. He's an ass man and that in itself is an incredible turn on for me since mine is a very well endowed backside. He enjoys telling me I'm the Brick House in the song. I'm short, 5'3 while he's nearly 6'1, of European decent and built like a linebacker. I'm 38C-28-48. Very curvy, long dark curly hair with a light toasted honey complexion. My ass is very round and I like keeping myself as smooth and soft as can be. I've always had a submissive streak but it was nothing until my love brought it out completely. Belonging to him has given me year after glorious year of hot, kinky joy.

On one particular trip, I flew out to a tropical local to be with him since webcamming was only making the both of us hotter than ever and mutual masterbation wasn't cutting it. He hadn't told me that he'd found someone we could play with. He picked me up at the airport and whisked me as quickly as possible to his room. As always, I came prepared with my toys. Japanese bondage rope, collar, shiny lead, special butt-plug and plenty of lube.

We stepped into his room and he made a quick call to the man we'd be collaborating with that evening. Turns out, he was someone that we'd almost hooked up with on a similar trip but the timing was never right. My beautiful man bade me to begin acting the part right before our collaborator showed up. On went my collar with the pretty silver chain as lead and I bent over so he could lube my ass and slowly slide in my butt-plug before I was to dress. I was now "wifey, aka pretty property" and my love, "owner".

It felt so damned good to have him slide that plug into my willing ass! Easing it back and forth, rubbing just the right amount of lube into me and onto it, being so tender, so gentle as he slid it in and out, in and out, over and over, sweetly fucking my ass, opening me up further and further, stretching my hole wide 'til the whole plug was nestled in with only the rosebud handle protruding.

His smile and groans of pleasure at playing with my ass like that let me know that if I was a very good girl, he'd replace the long, thick plug with his cock later on. There I stood in my frilly ensemble, spilling out of it both in front and in back. My loving owner's cock was rock hard at the sight. I wanted so badly to kneel down and suck him right then and there!

Our guy had showed up and after introductions, commented immediately on how lovely he thought me. My man's blue eyes twinkled with pride at that. We decided to waste no time but got right to pleasure. I love how my handsome owner can be so suave in taking control of any situation.

I was so excited to be fulfilling one of his fantasies again that I hadn't noticed until then that he'd taken the time to add something that I'd always wanted to try, a mirrored ceiling. I almost clapped my hands like a little girl at the sight! His sparkling blue eyes showed the depth of his love for me and his smile warmed me more than the sun ever could.

He removed his shirt and pants and lay on the bed, back propped up against pillows and the headboard, legs splayed wide while pulling gently on my lead. His cock was hard as steel as I crawled towards him. Our collaborator removed his clothes and began caressing my ass as I sucked the beautiful cock in front of me.

We'd always set up boundaries for these sort of meetings, so our collaborator knew he'd have to wear condoms. First though, he began caressing my ample ass cheeks while sneaking glimpses of me doing my best to take my owner as deeply as possible. I couldn't hold back my moans of delight at being able to fill my mouth with his rock hard cock, he tastes so good! My handsome owner gazed lovingly into my eyes as I licked circles around the head of his thick cock, watching our collaborator marvel at the plumpness of my ass.

"Spread your legs a little sweetie, be a good girl for me. I want our guest to see how wet that little pussy gets when you suck my cock." he said tenderly. I happily did as told and smoothly dipped my back as I spread my legs, allowing our collaborator a full view of my very wet pussy.

"Holy shit, she's sopping wet!" our guest exclaimed. I couldn't see his face but could feel his hardness rub against my panty clad mound. He'd already donned a condom and was rubbing gently to and fro.

"Can she be slutty and let me fuck her through a hole in her panties?" he asked. "I've always thought that that was sexy as hell, fucking through clothing, like you can't wait or something."

My owner looked deeply into my eyes, "Hey there pretty girl, can you be my little slut and let this nice man fuck that tight, hot pussy of yours?"

"As you bid my love." was my reply.

My owner then nodded and smiled as our guest tore a small rip into my panties, fingering my pussy as he did so.

"I really like this," he murmured as he rubbed the head of his cock up and down my slick pussy lips. "I like that I get to be a little nasty like this and it's okay."

He slid into my heat slowly at first. Like I said, my owner is careful about getting men that are almost as big as he is, so this collaborator was definitely not used to the fact that I can handle a very large cock. Nor was he ready for the fact that my pussy is unusually tight for having had my handsome man for as many years as I have.

I dipped my back a little lower, sliding my legs further apart and that made him sink balls deep into my hot hole. A low moan was all the acknowlegement I needed to know I'd put him in a place that before now, was only in his dreams.

He fucked me at an even, leisurely pace while my owner alternated between watching in the ceiling mirror and looking straight ahead. I was in my personal happy place, pleasing my owner with both my mouth and pussy stuffed with huge, hard, throbbing cock.

"You like that baby?" my man cooed. "You like being my property, my little slut?"

I nodded, my mouth full of him as my hands caressed his balls and inner thighs.

"Tell me then sweetie." he whispered as he leaned forward, pulling my collar's lead chain up gently so that I could kiss him before looking him in the eye. "Tell me you like being my property. Let me hear you say it."

"I love being yours. I love being your pretty property. I love being a slut for you." I smiled.

"Ohhhhhh shit!" exclaimed our guest as he slowed his strokes even more. "How'd you ever train her? She's so fucking submissive! Now I just wanna bang the shit out of her!"

My owner smiled broadly and nodded for our guest to do as he pleased.

"You heard my lady, she loves being mine, to do with as I please. And I please to see her get fucked rough like a little slut ought to while she puts my cock back in that pretty mouth and submits to me fucking her there."

I didn't even count how many times I came at hearing him say that with that look in his handsome blue eyes. My body felt a million sensations all at once, thrilling me to the very core! Hands on my ass cheeks, pulling them wide open, exposing the rosebud handle of my butt-plug, still fast in place while my pussy was pummeled, heavy balls slapping at my clit. Fingers through my hair, pulling me up and down, over and over onto my owners steel-like cock, his balls tightening under my chin, letting me know his tasty load was soon to come.

All at once, my world turned to a tapestry of colours and sensations as my sweet owner shot his load deeply into my mouth and I gulped as many times as I could to swallow every beautiful drop. Almost simultaniously, our collaborator stiffened and jerked a few times in his own climax. I felt wonderful!

One more thing about my handsome owner, he has stamina that matches my own. He came hard alright but within minutes, he was ready for more whereas our collaborator had seemingly spent himself out but wanted to watch.

Fini part one...

dbzlemluv
dbzlemluv
6 Followers